You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-16 15:23:17

Merri

Solar activity

The Sun is Doing Something REALLY WEIRD as Giant Solar "Storm" Turns Toward Earth! By MrMBB333

Besides following dear Gosia on her amazing journey, I also follow this guy, MrMBB333. People send him photos of the skies, and in turn, he puts them in a picture slideshow video. Someone even sent him a video of the California fires, and under bad cloaking, hiding in the smoky sky, was our American-made triangle ufo. He goes over many things, but I'm not going to go into that. Not important!

What is important is that I got two major chills from watching this video. One was from the solar flash from the sun, and the other was from the photos he took of the rising sun-- it was friggin' green people! Someone, either my higher self, spirit guides, star family, or whoever was telling me, this is important. I know "they" are slowly killing us and hiding the sun from us by using chemtrails-- but is that all?

I remember watching, reading, or hearing something-- I don't recall if it was from here or elsewhere. But before the pole shift, we had green sunrise and sets. And I'm not talking about the green flashes that are extremely hard to witness.

I just can't help but wonder! Could it be that earth is changing or our sun? If the earth isn't changing, is our sun changing? Is that what "they" don't want us to see? Is it possible for the sun to change color? For example, white to blue?

#2 2022-04-16 21:40:35

lostsole

Re: Solar activity

That was quite interesting, and spooky. The green sun and the massive flares, etc. The high UV also made me question if I should continue laying out to get my vitamin D at this time.

Anyway, thanks for sharing. I may follow that channel more.

#3 2022-04-18 17:30:37

Edith_S

On the 14th April at 00.15 I had my first ever tachycardia episode - it was so harsh and unexpected that it woke me up, and I had to treat myself with acupuncture and artery distending supplements to avoid some serious damage at my blood vessels and heart. That whole day I felt pretty weak.

Other acquaintances also complained about similar symptoms.

But in the light of previous videos about the moon and its adverse influences, I have to add that the full moon was to happen on April 16th, when the moon influences are the strongest, so, maybe it had more to do with it than with the Sun. Perhaps  just more intense traffic - portal creation was going on.

just my two cents

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-04-19 05:03:53)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#4 2022-04-20 01:51:37

charliebelle

Does solar activity connect to winds on earth?

#5 2022-04-21 00:41:19

Cocreatr

charliebelle wrote:

Yes, it seems to be provable. One source: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/0 … pace-news/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#6 2022-04-21 02:48:43

charliebelle

Cocreatr wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Yes, it seems to be provable. One source: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2014/0 … pace-news/

ohh. Thankyou.

#7 2022-04-22 19:07:09

Merri

I have another MrMb333 video: https://youtu.be/op_L--3GDrE

This video talks multiple things from an update status of our sun to couple ufo videos and a photo of an object casting a shadow on the moon (I don’t know if it’s real or fake) I just wanted to share to all of you guys

(つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Pew pew pew

#8 2022-04-25 01:56:36

Merri

https://youtu.be/Ou4zq4QjTjY

Suns rotation within an earth 24hr cycle

Board footer