You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-22 22:19:05

DarkOwl

UFO and Exopolitics Groups and CIA - Infiltrations - (new CA video)

Gosia has uploaded her latest video to her YouTube backup channel smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YIXYnDKFmw

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-04-22 22:41:22

Robert369

Re: UFO and Exopolitics Groups and CIA - Infiltrations - (new CA video)

Yup, nicely done video that should clarify some things to those who are not in the know yet.

I would like to point out that I disagree with Yazhi's statement that "we cannot know what is true", because that is only true while living the mind-based way which has been indoctrinated unto us despite it not being the nature of Lyran races:

It is the regressive and disconnected way of life that uses predominantly the mind. Yet, we Lyrans - if changing ourselves back to a heart-based way of life and using the mind only as "co-processor" instead of a mind-controllable "main CPU" - are able to use emotional discernment to "simply know" what is true and what not via inner resonance. In fact, if one masters this ability one can live one's whole life without using one's mind/brain much, because the connected heart allows us to operate from higher perspectives and knowings than.

Of course, I am aware that most of Humanity still suffers from the prevalent programming, so this is not in reach at this time - but it is where Humanity needs to get back to as part of relearning our inherent powers and stripping off the limiting mind-control.

Insofar, I see that Yazhi's comment does apply to most people at this time, and those who are beyond that will know that this is only partially true. I understand that "being connected" is a natural state for Taygetans and they possibly couldn't even think of being disconnected, but I would have preferred if the above gets mentioned though, because otherwise people will not be guided to drop the mind-based life and return to their heart-basedness.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-04-23 01:35:43

naringas

Robert369 wrote:

Yup, nicely done video that should clarify some things to those who are not in the know yet.

I would like to point out that I disagree with Yazhi's statement that "we cannot know what is true", because that is only true while living the mind-based way which has been indoctrinated unto us despite it not being the nature of Lyran races:

It is the regressive and disconnected way of life that uses predominantly the mind. Yet, we Lyrans - if changing ourselves back to a heart-based way of life and using the mind only as "co-processor" instead of a mind-controllable "main CPU" - are able to use emotional discernment to "simply know" what is true and what not via inner resonance. In fact, if one masters this ability one can live one's whole life without using one's mind/brain much, because the connected heart allows us to operate from higher perspectives and knowings than.

Of course, I am aware that most of Humanity still suffers from the prevalent programming, so this is not in reach at this time - but it is where Humanity needs to get back to as part of relearning our inherent powers and stripping off the limiting mind-control.

Insofar, I see that Yazhi's comment does apply to most people at this time, and those who are beyond that will know that this is only partially true. I understand that "being connected" is a natural state for Taygetans and they possibly couldn't even think of being disconnected, but I would have preferred if the above gets mentioned though, because otherwise people will not be guided to drop the mind-based life and return to their heart-basedness.

The way I understand things, what you are aspiring to, that is, to live without mind and its control, is how things used to be. My own perspective (my own journey) is not so much about going back to pure-heart, but about raising the heart to the level of the mind. It may be that this is what you mean, but the way you say it suggest to me that what you want to do is to get rid of the mind (to drop it) in order to return to (what from my point of view is) a prior state.

#4 2022-04-23 05:57:07

Edith_S

DarkOwl wrote:

Gosia has uploaded her latest video to her YouTube backup channel smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YIXYnDKFmw

Thank you, DarkOwl,

after listening to Gosia's video, I found David Icke's recent video dealing with the same topic !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FChjuYKSy4   FIGHT for your FREEDOM

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#5 2022-04-23 12:12:22

Robert369

naringas wrote:

The way I understand things, what you are aspiring to, that is, to live without mind and its control, is how things used to be. My own perspective (my own journey) is not so much about going back to pure-heart, but about raising the heart to the level of the mind. It may be that this is what you mean, but the way you say it suggest to me that what you want to do is to get rid of the mind (to drop it) in order to return to (what from my point of view is) a prior state.

No, the two don't exclude each other, but the ranking/priority needs to be defined from within.

I didn't say "disable the mind" but "turn it into a co-processor while the heart becomes the main CPU". If one's heart is well-trained, this automatically means that the mind is only rarely needed anymore - hence I live mostly "mind-less" and thus non-mind-controllable. A good example is that I (successfully!) play chess without thinking but via heart-based seeing what is best in a certain board situation, or play music without thinking - for me, the mind would just be hindersome for that.

Everything is about balance - and a heart-based one, but not a heart-exclusive one because the mind DOES have its uses once in a while.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-23 12:13:56)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-04-23 13:10:03

Robert369

Blue_Queen wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

A good example is that I (successfully!) play chess without thinking but via heart-based seeing what is best in a certain board situation, or play music without thinking - for me, the mind would just be hindersome for that.

Hahahahaha. Wonderful joke, thank you for this laugh you just gave me <3

Glad I could entertain you, but no worries, you will eventually get there in one life or another, just as all of Humanity will in the future - because these kind of abilities is what being Human is about. ♥

Just be aware that the mind-based way of life is what the Regressives have imposed on Humanity, because it is where they are stronger than us. At the same time they fear and oppress heart-based abilities, because they know very well that those are more powerful than the mind-based way.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-23 13:11:25)

#7 2022-04-23 17:04:01

naringas

Robert369 wrote:
naringas wrote:

No, the two don't exclude each other, but the ranking/priority needs to be defined from within.

I didn't say "disable the mind" but "turn it into a co-processor while the heart becomes the main CPU". If one's heart is well-trained, this automatically means that the mind is only rarely needed anymore - hence I live mostly "mind-less" and thus non-mind-controllable. A good example is that I (successfully!) play chess without thinking but via heart-based seeing what is best in a certain board situation, or play music without thinking - for me, the mind would just be hindersome for that.

Everything is about balance - and a heart-based one, but not a heart-exclusive one because the mind DOES have its uses once in a while.

We seem to agree broadly speaking. The difference seems to be the choice of "the ranking/priority needs to be defined from within."

I still favor the mind; you say you prefer to think with your heart first. but as I said, the important thing is "raising the heart to the level of the mind" by which I'm trying to say one's got to be able to use both accordingly. In some situations the mind needs to quiet and let the heart lead. But in others, the mind needs to step it and tug the heart back upwards (to a better, more positive mood).

Board footer