..sigh...
Bring me the 'Bell' !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdyD-Ig … DirtLeague
... lol

#27 2022-05-05 16:12:21

Tigerhawk

Re: Exopolitics with Alenym of Temmer

Gosia wrote:

To be honest though, I dont even feel like responding more to comments like these, feeling a bit burnt out at the moment in general, and reading stuff like that in our own TAYGETAN FRIENDS ONLY forum feels like a stab. Quite honestly, Taygetans do not owe ANYTHIG to the humans, neither do I. I might stop my channel and delete all my content tomorrow, and save myself all this ungrateful hassle. And yes, you WILL be banned if this continues. I dont keep this forum so people can vent their overall frustration with life on Taygetans, one of few truly active ET races sacrificing themselves stuck in the orbit. It´s tiring and we all (them and myself) deserve to take care of ourselves for a change .... I wonder when we finally decide to let go. We so deserve it. Have been at it (helping humans) for eons (yes, myself as well... as it´s not my first incarnation being on/around Earth doing this kind of work. Just that this time I am doing this being inmersed). I so badly want to let go... of the need to be of help.

In my job I deal with people all the time who constantly bitch about whatever makes them unhappy and how unfair they think life is, yet they don't want to do a damn thing to help themselves. It's like all they want to do is sit and complain and wait for a better life to land on their head. It is exhausting to deal with, especially when you're trying to help them and it falls on deaf ears. The next time you see them they're making the exact same complaints and what you told them before had zero effect on them. It's frustrating as hell!

That being said, Gosia, just remember that there are still plenty of us who love you and the crew. We understand the work being put in and the message being put out. I feel nothing but love and appreciation for you, Alenym, Aneeka, the Swaruus, and everyone else working on this project and making the sacrifices. You are my star family.

#28 2022-05-05 18:01:38

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you, it means a lot.

And something that just came to me now, to make those who complain understand a bit more: Complaining about 30 Taygetans onboard unable to overthrow Federation´s decisions (made up of thousands and thousands of members) is like someone getting angry at a small number of starseeds at your community for not being able to overcome local government´s shady decisions. Why can´t they¿ Whay can´t WE make this a better place on Earth even though we are many then? Well, maybe because it´s not that easy right? Imagine I come bitching at those starseeds calling them incompetent even though they try their best losing health and energy, starseeds who simply are not ENOUGH. Thats exactly the situation out there in space. The ETs who are on Taygetan side about all this situation on Earth are just NOT ENOUGH IN NUMBERS so even when they stand up to the Federation... its basically like a small number of starseeds standing up to the larger and corrupt governmental body. You can´t always have your way because, unfortunately, that larger governmental body for the moment, at least, has more power. Otherwise, if it was so easy to turn things around just by a few people standing up to it, we would already be living in a better worls. Thats why Taygetans call on the starseeds to rebel IN MASS because only then it can work. On their end, however, and unfortunately, there isn´t a mass of ET races big enough at the moment to make necessary adjustments up there, but as Alenym tells us, many ET races are "waking up" so to speak, and hence, many disagreements within the Federation. But bitching at Taygetams for DOING NOTHING hurts as much as someone telling us starseeds, that we do nothing. WE DO, (those of us who do), its just not enough sometimes. Its a slow process. At least bitch at those who truly do nothing, then it would make more sense, and there are plenty of those ET races out there, barely involved, only observing, or not even here, but back on their home planets chilling.

Lastly, you don´t come to someone´s house where the host prepared a cake and tea, so everyone can have a nice evening discussing ideas in a friendly manner, to bitch about that host. That´s not the idea of the party.

This forum is like that. It´s my and Taygetans´and Swaruunians´ home, and I prepared it with love but, logically, only for friends of Cosmic Agency.

Tigerhawk wrote:
Gosia wrote:

To be honest though, I dont even feel like responding more to comments like these, feeling a bit burnt out at the moment in general, and reading stuff like that in our own TAYGETAN FRIENDS ONLY forum feels like a stab. Quite honestly, Taygetans do not owe ANYTHIG to the humans, neither do I. I might stop my channel and delete all my content tomorrow, and save myself all this ungrateful hassle. And yes, you WILL be banned if this continues. I dont keep this forum so people can vent their overall frustration with life on Taygetans, one of few truly active ET races sacrificing themselves stuck in the orbit. It´s tiring and we all (them and myself) deserve to take care of ourselves for a change .... I wonder when we finally decide to let go. We so deserve it. Have been at it (helping humans) for eons (yes, myself as well... as it´s not my first incarnation being on/around Earth doing this kind of work. Just that this time I am doing this being inmersed). I so badly want to let go... of the need to be of help.

In my job I deal with people all the time who constantly bitch about whatever makes them unhappy and how unfair they think life is, yet they don't want to do a damn thing to help themselves. It's like all they want to do is sit and complain and wait for a better life to land on their head. It is exhausting to deal with, especially when you're trying to help them and it falls on deaf ears. The next time you see them they're making the exact same complaints and what you told them before had zero effect on them. It's frustrating as hell!

That being said, Gosia, just remember that there are still plenty of us who love you and the crew. We understand the work being put in and the message being put out. I feel nothing but love and appreciation for you, Alenym, Aneeka, the Swaruus, and everyone else working on this project and making the sacrifices. You are my star family.

#29 2022-05-05 18:58:55

07wideeyes

Yes, Gosia, there are those of us who appreciate you and what you have done hugely. You describe the forum exactly with the analogy of the tea party. If you're feeling burnt out, I'm sorry to hear that. maybe take a break - go to the forests, the lakes (before the summer comes and the insects'll eat you alive! heh heh!).  xx

#30 2022-05-05 20:08:41

Rohan369

Gosia, sacrificing your peace and joy isn't worth it. I love this contact. It's not been easy that's for sure. Worth it though, the truth is always worth it. It's opened my eyes and I'm so grateful.

It all comes down to our personal truths. Fighting the good fight as best we can in whatever way we can, or detaching from it all and only ensuring that we leave here as the beings we want to be, taking those ideas part of us that we desire to experience as ourselves. Knowing our time here was well spent and that it enriched us and our cosmic identity.
There's no right or wrong here. I've looked at the situation we find ourselves in and personally, I will only do that which I feel is worth it. If something starts weighing me down and I'm in self sacrifice mode, time to call it quits. I only want to enjoy the time I have left and do my best to heal, integrate and expand so that I leave behind the pains and limitations of this incarnation, those are not ideas I want to take with me.

The collective drama, I don't want to be involved in it anymore. Earth is as it's supposed to be in my opinion, I don't agree with it, but I'm done fighting against the reality. Let's take care of ourselves and do what we feel is best for our own joy and fulfilment and take it from there, without the pressure of martyrdom. I feel like all of this can get very serious, and that's valid. There are so many lies and so much suffering as a result of those lies. But are we really doing ourselves or those we want to help any favours by getting lost in that nightmare?

The antidote is always what we bring to the table as individuals, this is our dream, so let's make it a beautiful one, no matter what crap is going on in the fake ass matrix, we endure, for eternity, so let's not forget that. Victimhood is valid but let's create art with it and not dwell in it. Let's go inwards instead of pointing the finger. Let's go out in style with light hearts, letting the pain of this mess move through us and thanking it greatly for the contrast it has provided us.

These are words of motivation for myself too, kind of turned into a poem lol. I just want us all to lighten our loads. What we focus on shapes our minds, paraphrasing Yazhi, I think! Rohan out!

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#31 2022-05-06 11:28:37

Gosia
Administrator

I definitely agree with that! That self sacrificing to the point of some sort of martyrdom is not the way, at least not for me. This work is not easy and weighs on you a lot many times, but it´s also highly satisfying and fulfilling. So as long as I feel that inner flame to continue this, I will! And I have a lot of it inside as I truly truly believe in what we do and in the importance of this information reaching the public. I do get tired, very often, it´s hours and hours of computer work, dealing with attacks, trolls, dramas, behind the scenes situations, pressure of delivering the information right, and delivering all I have... so all that stress accumulates and burns you out little by little. But I do give myself pleasures, and rest, I wouldn´t be able to continue otherwise. Not time to pull away yet.

And yes, I AM sometimes getting to the point where I feel that the collective dramas as you called them, are no longer something I feel concerned for, and this gives me peace of mind too. To want to continue, but sharing it only with the ones who find it valuable. This information will not reach everyone, it´s not supposed in fact, and humanity IS NOT ready for the official ET contact yet the way I see it anyway. Unfortunately. The seeding of the information is necessary though I feel, and I will continue doing it for as long as I feel the spark.

Rohan369 wrote:

Gosia, sacrificing your peace and joy isn't worth it. I love this contact. It's not been easy that's for sure. Worth it though, the truth is always worth it. It's opened my eyes and I'm so grateful.

It all comes down to our personal truths. Fighting the good fight as best we can in whatever way we can, or detaching from it all and only ensuring that we leave here as the beings we want to be, taking those ideas part of us that we desire to experience as ourselves. Knowing our time here was well spent and that it enriched us and our cosmic identity.
There's no right or wrong here. I've looked at the situation we find ourselves in and personally, I will only do that which I feel is worth it. If something starts weighing me down and I'm in self sacrifice mode, time to call it quits. I only want to enjoy the time I have left and do my best to heal, integrate and expand so that I leave behind the pains and limitations of this incarnation, those are not ideas I want to take with me.

The collective drama, I don't want to be involved in it anymore. Earth is as it's supposed to be in my opinion, I don't agree with it, but I'm done fighting against the reality. Let's take care of ourselves and do what we feel is best for our own joy and fulfilment and take it from there, without the pressure of martyrdom. I feel like all of this can get very serious, and that's valid. There are so many lies and so much suffering as a result of those lies. But are we really doing ourselves or those we want to help any favours by getting lost in that nightmare?

The antidote is always what we bring to the table as individuals, this is our dream, so let's make it a beautiful one, no matter what crap is going on in the fake ass matrix, we endure, for eternity, so let's not forget that. Victimhood is valid but let's create art with it and not dwell in it. Let's go inwards instead of pointing the finger. Let's go out in style with light hearts, letting the pain of this mess move through us and thanking it greatly for the contrast it has provided us.

These are words of motivation for myself too, kind of turned into a poem lol. I just want us all to lighten our loads. What we focus on shapes our minds, paraphrasing Yazhi, I think! Rohan out!

#32 2022-05-06 13:46:47

Rohan369

I'm glad you'll continue and that you still feel the spark. I agree, it's important that it's shared, too profound not to be. It for sure has been seeded, it's left an imprint on humanity whether they know it or not! The legacy is there, filtering into the collective unconscious, through those that listened, and just by existing. That's my take anyway.

Last edited by Rohan369 (2022-05-06 13:56:37)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#33 2022-05-07 00:49:39

DarkOwl

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Allright allright ....
..sigh...
Bring me the 'Bell' !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdyD-Ig … DirtLeague
... lol

LOL
I certainly didn't mean it like that!

I don't want to be all finger-wagging but if the Taygetans are being attacked unnecessarily (especially here) I'm going to get a little pitbull and draw some boundaries. Is all smile

Plus it pains me to see Dragon stuck in this loop!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#34 2022-05-07 01:25:56

Kahi Harawira

Everyone has had their fun but there is work to do and we can't afford to have it derailed by something as small as a difference of opinion. The writing is on the wall, respect at all times. Not that that ever needed to be said but sometimes it just needs to be clearly spelt out. And it has.

Ongoing poking and prodding might seem innocent fun to some, but there are lives at stake, like the lives of my family, my friends (here and elsewhere) and loved ones. Hiding such tactics behind the freedom of speech does not work here and the discretionary power to give offenders the opportunity to go elsewhere, is always available.

There can be no misunderstanding nor misinterpretation.
And I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments of Dark Owl.

DarkOwl wrote:

I don't want to be all finger-wagging but if the Taygetans are being attacked unnecessarily (especially here) I'm going to get a little pitbull and draw some boundaries. Is all smile

Board footer