You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-30 16:58:57

Robert369

On chemtrails and what to do about them

With all the information available on the internet about chemtrails, I have always believed that it is common knowledge what they are and how to protect oneself from it, and thus only named means to fend them off on the side within other topics.

Yet, I was proven right the opposite, be it because people simply are too lazy to do their research or are not understanding the available information due to whatever blockages. Of course, censorship and disinformation don't make things easier for everyone either.

As result I decided to make a short write-up about chemtrails.

Hope it helps !

P.S.: Since this topic is of general importance for everyone, I suggest to pin it.

_____

What are chemtrails ?

Everyone knows that chemtrails are spread by modified planes that only serve the purpose of showering the planet in toxins. And that with the pilot being in the know, because he needs to enable/disable the machinery. This also is a reason why today's flights are barely covering the fuel costs, because the real money is coming from the Cabals who finance the chemtrailing.

Typical contents are heavy metals and toxins of all sorts, which due to the nano-size which passes through the skin allows to contaminate bodies from within.

Please note that after the actual "trail" disperses sufficiently the toxic particles will still be around but due to their size no longer are visible. Hence the air (and later the terrain, crops, etc.) of a whole region will be toxified by chemtrails without people knowing.

Yet, it must be understood that harmful nano-particles are also in pretty much every cabal-industry product, especially processed and convenience foods. But since that didn't cause enough illness, they added chemtrails ontop.

Effects of chemtrails

Typical direct effects of chemtrails on our body...

...are a weakend/destroyed immune system and related symptoms like oftentimes being ill, weak or simply demotivated. In bad cases the particles have a comparable effect to that of the Covax.

Many of the heavy metal nano-particles can pass the blood-brain barrier and thus accumulate in the brain over time, making people ill, dumb and unspiritual.

Environmental effects

Besides a general toxification of the land and by that crops and animals that serve as food, certain particles are designed to influence the weather, e.g. by reflecting the sun (which causes poor health) or redirecting rain (causing draughts and floods in combination with HAARP).

How to protect oneself ?
  1. Staying inside

If you havn't prepared anything or possess consciousness abilities, when they sky is chemtrailed it is best to stay inside (and prepare once during the next days when there are no chemtrails!), as the particles will fall down to the ground over the course of a couple of hours and then bind there.

This obviously does not help if windows/doors are open or air conditioning is pumping the air to the inside, so be mindful.

2. Install a chembuster

A chembuster is basically a bunch of copper pipes of several meters length that are grounded in a water source (e.g. a well, if must be in a large bucket on the balcony) and aiming upwards.

The emitted waves of such construct are known to influence the weather and also work on chemtrails. Already typical 3-5m copper type  bundle (e.g. for water installations) and a large bucket (might need to get refilled/refreshed after a time) has a 10-25m diameter to protect a house.

Please note that the limited range will not make the chemtrails disappear but simply form a protection toroid around the house, which in fact can result in accumulating layers of nano-particles that can even be photographed (see the internet for examples).

Almost everyone can do this at home or in a nearby area (and be it in cooperation with neighbors), so there's no real excuse for complaining about chemtrails without doing anything (which is what most people do instead of taking action). More or less correct construction guides are all over the internet, though with this information and explanation one shouldn't need those anymore.

3. Crystals/Minerals

Many crystals emit high frequency waves that push chemtrails away, and this effect can be made stronger if e.g. using pyramidal shape (-> orgone pyramids). Crystals and minerals operate on a healthy mix of EMF and consciousness wave types.

Especially shungite is efficient here due to its unique focus on consciousness waves, which sadly isn't understood by fake-science at this time. Regular crystals of proper size (e.g. 1kg+) or placed in geometric patterns to form a resonance field will help too.

4. Passive devices

There are some super expensive like the DPE100 that collect EM waves and emit them as a high frequency EM wave. This has various other positive effects (albeit if getting too much of this EMF energy, the negative effect of EM waves will outweigh this). Of course, one can alternatively learn to build a comparable device on one's own for less.

5. Vinegar

Since nano-particles are so small, a "weak acid" like vinegar (best if you concentrate it up or buy the 25% type, as the regular 5% is too weak for this really) is sufficient to dissolve/oxidate all of the chemtrail metals and most other ingredients. They will not be eliminated but passivated, just like rusted iron will no longer react negatively because it already did.

To make this work, simply place one or more dark (thus heat absorbing) bowls of concentrated vinegar outside of your house, which then will dissolve the chemtrails in short time.

Yet, since the effect happens through evaporation, thus the vinegar needs to get refilled often, and keeping up constant protection (e.g. at night) can make it costly.

6. Active devices

Some people invented actively powered and thus powerful devices also assist one's well-being in many other ways. The range of such device is depends on the model and can be built as needed.

7. Consciousness

Those with sufficient frequency and understanding of how consciousness works are able to actively dissolve chemtrails and make them disappear in full instead of just dispersing them.

Depending on one's abilities, this can be done in a huge range (e.g. several kilometers into the sky) and even made last for weeks with only a single active energetic effort.

Of course, for people with such abilities, a passive self-protection at short range (few meters) is active at all times anyways.

8. Move elsewhere

Moving to a low-populated area, as there is less spraying due to it being inefficient for the Cabals. Also, rural areas usually allow for a well and thus a perfect chembuster setting.

Please note that methods #1-4 are permanent solutions while #5-8 are solutions that require maintenance, upkeep or other efforts.

That's it in short ! Questions ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-30 18:31:50)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2022-04-30 17:30:45

Re: On chemtrails and what to do about them

Thanks for the summary! I think one needs to prepare for the upcoming winter and choose some or all of these solutions lest we want to put ourselves at risk. I'm speaking about Europe, because last winter we had chem trails.

Reiki practitioner

#3 2022-04-30 18:10:29

Robert369

Sadly, chemtrails are not limited to regions or times, but are spread as they see the need, e.g. "too many awakened people there, spray more!", or "the crops are almost ready for harvest, toxify them now!".

Insofar, I wouldn't wait with anti-chemtrail preparations but go for it right away, because it is not difficult at all. In fact, you might miss many of the sprayings e.g. if at work or sleeping, as they become invisible for the naked eye after few hours only.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-04-30 18:35:08)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-04-30 18:45:37

STAR-ONE

For those like me who have the mental capacity, I suggest you telephatically call upon the air elementals commonly known as "Sylphs".

They spend their time cleaning the sky of all pollution and are its guardians.

Once identified, you will find that they are present everywhere in the sky and they are visible near the chemtrails, it is a pretty sight to observe.
I have a lot of photos during and after spreading and it's amazing the work they do.

Orgonite is a good tool too, but I've read that it can open portals so I'm leaving that aside.

#5 2022-05-01 04:35:18

mitkobs

If they spray poison on your land, the poison will come to their land in one way or another. That is for sure like there is a new day everyday. Keep vibration high and the poisons cannot reach to you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-01 04:37:08)

#6 2022-05-01 11:27:14

Robert369

For completeness, find below some links with further information and actual solutions:

Information:

chembuster.us

Chembuster construction details (orgone-based):

The Orgone Donor
How To Make An Orgone Energy Chembuster To Combat Geoengineering Pollution
Chembuster Construction Details
DON CROFT: How to Build A Chembuster to Disperse Chemtrails and Improve the Weather

Chembuster construction details (water/ground-based, works best in a well):

Water Cloudbuster

#7 2022-06-14 14:47:16

Cocreatr

A documentary, highly decorated by a suggestive link to “check facts”. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_NYNt1I6-Q

The Dimming: Exposing The Global Climate Engineering Cover-Up

89,090 views  Mar 11, 2021  https://www.GeoengineeringWatch.org

GeoeongineeringWatch.org is excited to announce the release of our groundbreaking documentary that conclusively exposes the existence of global climate engineering operations.
Global weather engineering operations are a reality. Atmospheric particle testing conducted by GeoengineeringWatch.org has now proven that the lingering, spreading jet aircraft trails, so commonly visible in our skies, are not just condensation as we have officially been told. Who is responsible for carrying out these programs? What will the consequences be if geoengineering / solar radiation management operations are allowed? THE DIMMING documentary will provide answers to these questions and many more. This is the most complete GeoengineeringWatch.org documentary regarding climate engineering operations. Thank you for viewing and for notifying others of The Dimming film release.
All are needed in the critical battle to wake populations to what is coming, we must make every day count. Share credible data from a credible source, make your voice heard. Awareness raising efforts can be carried out from your own home computer.
Dane Wigington

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#8 2022-06-15 09:08:08

07wideeyes

Thanks for this summary, Robert. Appreciated. It's very useful to have this info all in one place, instead of scattered throughout all corners of the internet universe, as is so often the case in my sometimes-not-very-organised life!

#9 2022-06-16 01:40:18

Rocketmidget

All good suggestions.

My rule 1 is...

Never stay in a populated area. Ever.
I know the wind blows them everywhere but its night and day as far as population is concerned.

You can actually FEEL the difference.

#10 2022-06-16 13:03:03

Edith_S

Thank you Robert for this topic.

I would like to add that using an ozone generator, I can clean my veggies and fruits , especially which are not covered by peel, by putting them in water and running some 10-15 minutes the ozone generator tube immersed in that bowl.

I also follow the weather forecast about the direction and speed of the winds, rainfall - when I see chemtrails  - to approximate where contamination could occur.

Just as a side note - a few days ago I asked for clean rainfall to come in our area and on the last two occasion there was big preparation in the skies for a tempest, and when the clouds reached our area, they just stopped - and dissipated after a while.  Not that the idea of a prolonged drought is something I wish for, but is it also possible to "order clean rain" ???  Did anybody tried it before? Just asking...

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-06-16 13:03:37)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#11 2022-06-16 16:20:57

Robert369

Edith_S wrote:

is it also possible to "order clean rain" ???  Did anybody tried it before? Just asking...

Yes, via consciousness it is possible to directly influence the weather - or even dissolve chemtrails. What is needed is a sufficient high frequency/consciousness level and willpower, then focusing one's intent on that which one wishes to the area of effect.

Sadly, with today's wide-spread relative disconnectedness most people won't achieve much when attempting this, meaning that to make this work one requires quite some personal growth and understanding of consciousness workings. But generally this is possible.

The good news is that such can also be achieved by simple tools (e.g. certain copper pipe setups), as those can also create waves for weather manipulation.

Board footer