You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-17 12:46:20

Rauthschild
Banned

Question/ Slavery On Planet Earth

Was North America Slavery on Earth a Myth, if not, which humanoids were enslaved, why and by whom?

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2020-09-17 13:02:09

Kian369

Re: Question/ Slavery On Planet Earth

I don't think slavery in the US was untrue, but not everything in the history books is true either. I am from the Netherlands and the Dutch VOC company was involved in the slave trade from Africa to Europe and the US. But what is less known is that the Dutch were only traders. They bought slaves at the African coast from black slave traders that raided inland tribes. If there would not have been black African tribes supplying the slaves there would have been a lot less to trade. So to say that white people are the blame for slavery is a lie. There also have been periods in time where white people were sold as slaves.

Today humanity is enslaved more then ever. This is done by so-called government by creating a fictional entity with the birth certificate, called a Natural Person. It is very much like a company, called a Trust. From birth to the signing of the birth certificate this Natural Person, with your name in ALL CAPS did not exist, and it is not you either. A Trust is a company identity where the requestor (the parent) splits the title to a property (in this case the physical body of a child) into a legal ownership (owned by so-called government) and a usage right for the benefit of a third party (the spirit of the child). We are unknowingly signed into slavery at birth by our parents, and the so-called government owns the legal right to our bodies (at least they think so), and therefore can tax the usage of our bodies and use violence and put us in jail if we don't comply.

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-17 13:11:07)

#3 2020-09-17 13:46:52

Robert369

Kian369 wrote:

Today humanity is enslaved more then ever. This is done by so-called government by creating a fictional entity with the birth certificate, called a Natural Person. It is very much like a company, called a Trust. From birth to the signing of the birth certificate this Natural Person, with your name in ALL CAPS did not exist, and it is not you either. A Trust is a company identity where the requestor (the parent) splits the title to a property (in this case the physical body of a child) into a legal ownership (owned by so-called government) and a usage right for the benefit of a third party (the spirit of the child). We are unknowingly signed into slavery at birth by our parents, and the so-called government owns the legal right to our bodies (at least they think so), and therefore can tax the usage of our bodies and use violence and put us in jail if we don't comply.

Very correctly described.

What's important to know is that all these "contracts" are void because you never had been informed properly about them, making them a scam, while "they" often even apply force to make you sign, e.g. "no car registration for you without signing up to our company government", which legally only applies after you signed up to abide to their rules. Afterall, nobody is entitled to limit anyone else without their consent, and we start out with full rights for everything, including driving a car at will.

The same applies to "no job", "no bank account", "no insurance", etc. - anything that they control with their cabalistic system. Currently verything in almost every country is under corporation control, including governments, courts, police stations, etc. which each are officially registered at the American trade register as company. Only very few portions of each state are still under actual state control, usually the "upper house" of the government (which mostly has no say anymore because it simply gets ignored) and border police.

Sadly, having "right" and expressing the will to nullify the illegal contracts with those companies (e.g. signing up for an ID) to then do things without their "permission" doesn't get us anywhere because they control the guns and mind-controlled the gun-holders (e.g. all the registered private police companies).

Glad that we do not need to participate in all this if we really want to be free of that. See my recent post about this topic here, which contains an invitation to my private server for further details:

My vision about Autarky and Freedom and how to get there

This being said, while getting oneself out of the Matrix e.g. via such autarky approach is important, it is only the first step to liberate the planet. It is the position of relative autarky and indepence from the cabal's system that allows to raise one's frequency and the spread knowledge to wake up further people. Trying to do this while still being part of the Matrix is usually very difficult.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2020-09-17 14:35:06

mitkobs

The fact that we are obliged to work to buy food and basic necessities is form of slavery. The fact that the planet produce for free all the needed food and her land is appropriated with violence and owned privately with all on it is how they create artificially lack.

#5 2020-09-17 14:47:22

Robert369

It is worth reading up what origin and meaning of the word "private" (before it's redefinition in the 15th century) is !

While pretty much all today's sources provide only the nice-talked "modern meaning" of "private" being some sort of "property", the word "privateer" from the pirating times shows it's true meaning really:

Private means pirated / stolen in agreement with a government.

See the latin word "privare" of which "private" is the participle and that means "to rob", "to take" or "to deprive".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2020-09-17 14:55:21

mitkobs

Draconians gave them the know-how ideology how to take over the planet resources and enslave in every way possible the humanity without the humans to realise that they are slaves.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-17 14:56:26)

#7 2020-09-17 22:01:33

Rauthschild
Banned

Kian369 wrote:

I don't think slavery in the US was untrue, but not everything in the history books is true either. I am from the Netherlands and the Dutch VOC company was involved in the slave trade from Africa to Europe and the US. But what is less known is that the Dutch were only traders. They bought slaves at the African coast from black slave traders that raided inland tribes. If there would not have been black African tribes supplying the slaves there would have been a lot less to trade. So to say that white people are the blame for slavery is a lie. There also have been periods in time where white people were sold as slaves.

This is very much true, as the former Senior Administrative Trustee and Senior Accounts Manager of Five Star Trust (Private Contractor), which operates as a front for DOD and CIA, I purchased these bonds. However, our Ancient Royal Families, which I now reprsent and USNA, (including Alpha Omega Planetary Assets and AI Global Accounts) owns the majority of these Slavery and Prison Bonds.

Contrary to majority people's opinions, there are several United States, the 13 Black British colonies aka US & USA enslaved the people of North America. Yes, the Founding Fathers of US & USA were Moors, and were annexed under the original people, We The People, Sovereign Government of The United States of North America, in the Family of Nations, in accord with the Law of Nations, so written in the original Constitution.

Rauthschild's Preamble Posterity Government sent this Senatorial response after George Washington's 1789 Inauguration speech: Monuments of Washington's Patriotism, 1789 pp. 77 & 79:

“This day the great illustrious Washington, the favorite son of Liberty, and deliverer of HIS (not Our) country, entered upon the execution of the office n...t Magistrate of the United States of America … His Excellency … attended by a COMMITTEE (Not Members or Representative) of the Senate and House of Representatives, to FEDERAL HALL ...”.

"We, the Senate of the United States, Congratulate you on the complete organization of the Federal Government,...on your elevation to the office of President, an office highly important by the powers constitutionally ANNEXED to it … in which the APPOINTMENT is made". M.W.P., p. 79.

We The People

The phrase "We the people" [of the United States is far older than the Preamble Clause]; and is not referring to the American Citizens. In pre-historic America a people of the Moorish Ancestry called Lenape or the people and Lenni Lenape which translates to Grandfather, the Old Ones, Original People and We, the people. The Lenape are now called Delaware Indians, but they never called themselves this. All other so called Native Americans referred to the Lenappy [The Nappy Head Ones] as the very ancient ones with Magic [Nanticoke]. William Penn by his own account written  in his own hand said: "The Natives shall consider in their person ... with my sense of Original. For their Person, they are generally tall, straight, well  built, singular Proportioned; they tread strong  and clever, and mostly walk with lofty chin: of complexion, BLACK, but by design, as the Gypsies in England ...”.  William Penn's 1683 account of the Delaware- Indians.

https://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauths … nd-council

https://www.slideshare.net/ernestrauths … nanticokes

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/13-black-colonies

#8 2020-09-17 22:11:47

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

It is worth reading up what origin and meaning of the word "private" (before it's redefinition in the 15th century) is !

While pretty much all today's sources provide only the nice-talked "modern meaning" of "private" being some sort of "property", the word "privateer" from the pirating times shows it's true meaning really:

Private means pirated / stolen in agreement with a government.

See the latin word "privare" of which "private" is the participle and that means "to rob", "to take" or "to deprive".

I 100% Agree, Words like Native American, American and many more are "Words of Art" (see, e.g., Black’s Law Dictionary, 4th Ed., p. 1779) or idiomatic [> “an accepted phrase or expression having a meaning different from the literal"]. The Old Moorish Latin, originally called Latimer/Latimor or Latiner  (see Black’s Law Dictionary, 4th Ed. P. 1027), consisted of three/3 sorts of Law Latin. The third or esoteric sort was and is only known to a select few called "Sages" which consist of idioms> words of art and also called "Lawyers Latin or Law Latin".

“Law Latin” The corrupt form of the Latin language employed in the old English law books and legal proceedings". See, e.g., Black’s Law Dictionary 4th Ed., p. 1030.

This idiomatic Lawyers Latin was developed by the Latimers>Latin Moors long ago in order to maintain absolute control over all judicial proceedings and the Administrating  MamLuk government continues this practice to the present. The genius of this “fork tongue” language is found today in the, most of the time, unconscious males who created sayings like "yo, she show is bad, what's up, chill out", etc. As people, we must reap what we have sown.

The so-called, "Native Americans" are wards of the government and differ greatly from Aboriginal Americans/1st Americans. The term “American” is so vague and has totally replaced the phrase "Citizen of the United States" and this is no accident. See, e.g., Words and Phrases (W&F) in a Law Library for the definition of American as follows:

“An English subject who enlisted as a seaman on an American vessel floating the AMERICAN FLAG [>no such flag: The Flag of the United States] was while enlisted, an “American” under the protection and SUBJECT TO the laws of the United States equally with a NATIVE-BORN (not natural born) Seaman".

“American as used in a device (contract) to be used by trustees (guardians or wardens) for the benefit of worthy, deserving, poor, WHITE “American” Protestants, this means all descendants of Europeans born in America, especially the INHABITANTS  (not Citizens) of the United States.”

#9 2020-09-18 05:10:21

mitkobs

In actuality no one owns anything, ownership is an illusion that is possible and supported by threat of inflicting pain with having and using weapons of of all kind of destruction and mind control and generally by fear.

When we die we realize that we have nothing than our soul - ourselves, no money, no material values, no property, no possessions. In death we cannot take anything from this planet, not even an atom.

Land is property of the planet, it is her body and everything on the land belongs to planet because is made by her resources. Planet is a living being and we are on her territory and wanting or not we oblige her rules. She can wipe us all easily for very short time if she had a free will to decide. No one can own a living being, a true goddess, she is free and will remain free no matter what some crazy souls are doing.

#10 2020-09-18 05:18:13

mitkobs

All the planets, suns, galaxies, the whole universe is property of the Creator of everything if we talk about property, ownership. And such property cannot be taken from the Creator, because is the Creator and those who try to take it are also the Creator. It is a twisted game of ignorance and greed this notion of ownership.

#11 2020-09-21 00:55:27

MartaSantos

Kian369 wrote:

Very interesting topic, this explains all the craziness going on in the world lately. So the government considers they are the owners of our bodies and we are just "renting" them? Who were the ignorant beings making these rules?

Mitkobs explains it very well, property is just an illusion. But, when it comes to our bodies, this gets even worse. Your body is inherently and undoubtedly yours cause you, your soul, you are the one creating and re-creating it every single second of your life. More than this: it is your property and the property of every single cell of yours, cause cells have their own consciousnessess, too.

This is like composing a song and someone next to you saying "you're using the song, but I am the owner. Just because I am more intelligent and greedy than you and I can imagine this craziness you could never imagine". Well, I guess this is what's already happening in music industry, for example. This world is a mistake of the universe, where the creators were dismissed by their creations. The government is the creation of the citizens of Earth, we could easily taking them down if we raised all together. That's why they need mind control based on fear, lies and pain.

For example, using trauma like Illuminati do for programming Monarch slaves. What do you think about it? I have been reading this book lately. It explains how Illuminati traumatize people since when they are fetuses, due to basic believes like souls compete for entering an embryo. When the souls are the ones creating their embryos.

https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/d … 1&type=pdf

Soon or later, everything comes back to you.

#12 2020-09-21 07:55:14

Kian369

MartaSantos wrote:

So the government considers they are the owners of our bodies and we are just "renting" them?

Yes

MartaSantos wrote:

Who were the ignorant beings making these rules?

Originally the Vatican

It is only one level of control, but is the first level. The next level is to make you liable for all future obligations of the fake Natural Person. This is done with your own uninformed consent through every contract you sign.

The following is a translation of an article I wrote 1,5 years ago for my Dutch facebook page and explains it very well:

Liberation from Contractual Slavery

Internationally, contract law or contract law is based on Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) so that contracts in every country, or between countries, generate the same kind of rights and obligations. Why have we never been taught anything about UCC? The fine print in the UCC is the foundation of our modern day slavery. The criminal bankers behind our governments do not want us to know because otherwise we would no longer be misled into consenting voluntarily to our slavery (literally). In this article I unravel the fine print of the UCC and explain how you can protect yourself against this.

DISCLAIMER: This is NOT legal advice. This article is based on my knowledge of the UCC and I may not have fully understood things. It is up to you to judge whether my interpretation is correct and to conduct further research yourself. I am not liable for spelling errors or damage resulting from your own actions.

Every contract that you sign has an economic value, and is therefore a security that can be traded. In English this is called a "Negotiable Instrument". The most important part of a negotiable security is the signature by which the person signing the contract voluntarily consents to, or transfers to someone else, the rights and / or obligations stated in the contract. This is described in UCC 3-204:

https://law.justia.com/codes/district-o … -28-3-204/

"Indorser" means a person who makes an indorsement. UCC 3-204(b).

"Indorsement" means a signature, other than that of a signer as maker, drawer, or acceptor, that alone or accompanied by other words is made on an instrument for the purpose of (i) negotiating the instrument, (ii) restricting payment of the instrument, or (iii) incurring indorser's liability on the instrument, but regardless of the intent of the signer, a signature and its accompanying words is an indorsement unless the accompanying words, terms of the instrument, place of the signature, or other circumstances unambiguously indicate that the signature was made for a purpose other than indorsement. For the purpose of determining whether a signature is made on an instrument, a paper affixed to the instrument is a part of the instrument. UCC 3-204(a)

The meaning of Acceptor, Drawer, and Maker, which are not the same as the signer above, is described in glossary UCC 3-103.

https://law.justia.com/codes/district-o … -28-3-103/

"Acceptor" means a drawee who has accepted a draft. UCC 3-103(1).

"Drawee" means a person ordered in a draft to make payment. UCC 3-103(4).

"Drawer" means a person who signs or is identified in a draft as a person ordering payment. UCC 3-103(5).

"Maker" means a person who signs or is identified in a note as a person undertaking to pay. UCC 3-103(7).

It is important to note that the terms Acceptor, Drawer, or Maker refer to a Person. That is a dead entity that exists only in CAPITAL LETTERS on paper in name, comparable to a Private Company (Ltd). A company always needs a living person to place a signature. A dead entity can never sign a contract itself.

It is possible to sign a contract in a capacity other than that of Acceptor, Drawer, or Maker:

The general rule is that a signature is an indorsement if the instrument does not indicate an unambiguous intent of the signer not to sign as an indorser. Intent may be determined by words accompanying the signature, the place of signature, or other circumstances. UCC 3-204 note 1 paragraph 2

This means that an unambiguous statement in the signature can change the status of the signatory. The sentence "Intent may be determined by ... other circumstances" has been intentionally kept vague.

How are we misled by drawing the criminal bankers behind our governments in any capacity other than that of Acceptor, Drawer, or Maker? The answer to this can be found in UCC 3-419, the "Accommodation Party".

https://law.justia.com/codes/district-o … -28-3-419/

An accommodation party is a person who signs an instrument to benefit the accommodated party either by signing at the time value is obtained by the accommodated party or later, and who is not a direct beneficiary of the value obtained. An accommodation party will usually be a co-maker or anomalous indorser. UCC 3-419 note 1.

An accommodation party has the worst status in the economic food chain because it is not a beneficiary of the economic value of the agreement, but accepts all duties and liability arising from the agreement.

In the UCC, the meaning of the word "value" is credit. You have acted as the sole source of credit for your personal company's name in CAPITAL LETTERS since birth. As mentioned above, you are not the beneficiary of the credit, but you accept all obligations and liability arising from it.

The term "co-maker" can be derived from the term "maker" but is in any case of subordinate status as an accommodation party. "Anomalous" means "different from the normal rule", and is defined in UCC 3-205 (d):

https://law.justia.com/codes/district-o … -28-3-205/

“Anomalous indorsement” means an indorsement made by a person who is not the holder of the instrument. An anomalous indorsement does not affect the manner in which the instrument may be negotiated. UCC 3-205(d).

An Anomalous indorsement is the signature of a party that is not the owner or beneficiary of a negotiable security, and cannot derive any rights from it, but is a valid signature that does not adversely affect the negotiability of the security. The vagueness of this term opens the door to other factors, but we are (intentionally) not told what these factors may be.

In summary, an accommodation party is a third party who signs a security on behalf of another. It is a party that does not benefit from the agreement, but accepts all obligations and liability arising from the agreement. This is definitely the bad status you can have because you are not in control of your own future but become a pay slave to all the shit the owner of the contract gets into, including taxes, fines, seizure and foreclosure sale of your property. and even imprisonment.

The nail to your coffin is saved for last:

An accommodation party is always a surety. UCC 3-419 note 3 paragraph 2.

"Surety" means collateral. An accommodation party or facilitating party automatically guarantees itself for the facilitated party, and is fully liable without limitation for all current and future obligations that the facilitated party enters into with the contract.

If you, as a human being of flesh and blood, sign as an accommodation party a contract in the name of the person company set up by the government after your birth, even if you are not aware that it is a negotiable security such as a credit agreement , lease, or traffic fine, you automatically accept any adverse consequences arising from the agreement, and the creditor may require you to make payments and labor, or force you to do so through imprisonment if you don't. Because your personal company with the trade name in capital letter is physically untraceable, it is your body that ends up in prison.

The above is confirmed by UCC 3-402 note 3, which concerns the signing of giro collection forms and bank checks.

https://law.justia.com/codes/district-o … -28-3-402/

Subsection (c) is directed at the check cases. It states that if the check identifies the represented person the agent who signs on the signature line does not have to indicate agency status. Virtually all checks used today are in personalized form which identify the person on whose account the check is drawn. In this case, nobody is deceived into thinking that the person signing the check is meant to be liable. UCC 3-402 note 3.

That is why on value checks and contracts you often see the text "Authorized Signature" or "Authorized Signature" in microprint, below the space reserved for the signature, so that no one (except you) is misled that the signatory is liable for the agreement for the benefit of the Natural Person.

How can we rectify this adverse situation? How can you prevent your signature from automatically being seen as the signature of an accommodation party? The answer to that can be found in UCC 3-402 notes 1 and 2:

https://law.justia.com/codes/district-o … -28-3-402/

Subsection (a) states when the represented person is bound on an instrument if the instrument is signed by a representative. If under the law of agency the represented person would be bound by the act of the representative in signing either the name of the represented person or that of the representative, the signature is the authorized signature of the represented person. ... UCC 3-402 note 1

... Subsection (b)(1) states that if the form of the signature unambiguously shows that it is made on behalf of an identified represented person (for example, “P, by A, Treasurer”) the agent is not liable. This is a workable standard for a court to apply. ... UCC 3-402 note 2

Note 1 states that if a representative signs a contract in the name of the represented person, the signature automatically counts as the authorized signature of the represented person.

Note 2 states that if the representative clearly indicates with the signature that the signature is placed on behalf of a represented person, the representative is NOT liable for the obligations arising from the agreement.

This means that if you unmistakably indicate with your signature that you are signing as an Authorized Representative, you remove yourself from the chain of legal liability arising from the contract. You can use the space next to, above and below the signature as long as you stay within the space given for the signature.

Valid formats are:

PERSON, by (signature), Authorized Representative.

PERSON, by (signature), Agent.

On behalf of PERSON, by (signature), Authorized Representative.

On behalf of PERSON, by (signature), Agent.

By (signature), Authorized Representative.

By (signature), Agent.

They told you. In their reasoning, they cannot help if you are too stupid to place your signature as an accommodation party stating authorized signature. But now you know and you never have to participate in it again.

If you are forced to sign a contract by circumstances or by force, you can do so stating "V.C." or "Vi Coactus". That's Latin for "under duress".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi_coactus

The signature stating V.C. or Vi Coactus makes any contract such as traffic fines invalid and not negotiable because it is undeniable that the contract was not entered into voluntarily. This also holds true even if you have to appear in court. In the following video, a person is released without bail because the bail conditions were signed by him, citing "V.C.":

https://youtu.be/KW6JjsS5VPI

Sharing is appreciated. You have my permission to copy and publish this article unaltered and in its entirety, with a reference to it's original source: https://www.facebook.com/karel.bagchus/ … 4388717920

Last edited by Kian369 (2020-09-21 09:07:31)

#13 2020-09-21 08:48:41

Robert369

@Kian369 I can confirm all your above assessments from own research.

I just like to add that "c.f." for the latin "cum force" (about) meaning "being forced" is also a nice prefix for an enforced signature - and it interestingly enough is censored away by the internet search now after it has successfully been used at those court companies (who had no clue about it themselves).

Sadly - and from own experience I can tell -, trying to make use of this knowledge to claim back one's rights will not get one anywhere because all of the worldwide system's governments, courts, polices, churches, etc. all are registered companies (at an American company register) - and those, despite calling themselves a democratic system with e.g. an election theater show, naturally have no other rules than what the company's CEO defines. Or does a company ever work by voting of it's employees/slaves ?

This is because the actual state (a legal entity formed by the people and serving them) at some point was forced/cheated into handing over the government and most other authorities to the cabalistic corporation system (only keeping a tiny and powerless remainder) via either the cheat money system or military intervention. As result, only very few countries are not fully turned into companies, or at least have sufficient state capacity left to allow a few basic rights for the citizens.

By signing up to receive an ID card at the local government company, you basically drop your rights as human and by your own signature exchange them with the slavery rules of the cabalistic corporation system. Since this is done without you having been informed about all parts of the contract - not only do they not tell you what contract you really sign up for, but also many rules are kept secret -, any such contract is legally null and void because it came to be by cheating, which also entitles you one theoretically for compensation, etc. if such would be possible to get.

Yet, since no court on the planet (they're companies too) would help you against the criminal states (they wouldn't obey a court decision) and it is those who control the weapons, we're - once again - in the well-known situation of "Having right doesn't mean getting right". Which basically is the key doctrine of the cabal everywhere.

I shall add a short history summary of how all this came to be:

What we have here is basically the process of turning a living being (human) into a slave/commodity (person), which was introduced and enforce by the Vatican a couple of hundred years ago via a decree that contains "upon becoming a part of the community, the human becomes a person" along side with "for all community members, a parent dedicates all children into the community without exception".

This gets used to turn everyone into a "person" by the hospitals already when born, and the hospitals even receive a premium for each child they convert by issuing a "person birth certificate" from the respective country company while giving the original "human birth certificate" directly to the cabalistic system as a bond certificate for the newly enslaved human, which - depending on the individual's progress - is worth millions or even billions.
(Note that at the same time, the new born will get vaccinated by the hospital without informing the parents, meaning that the toxins go directly into the baby's brain before the baby's blood brain barrier is grown - you best give birth at home!)

So, the cheat on the population is quite complete here, starting right from birth...

The only way out of this is to fully leave the cabalistic system (declaring freedom and then leaving, which might not be possible in all countries) and then newly start somewhere without undesired signatures, or only those you truly understand and accept to make. This is a tricky process to do in most parts of the world, but I consider it the golden path into as much freedom as possible. And also into health and spiritual growth, because for starting anew you can select your new location to be healthy and beneficial for you, which then leads to a raised frequency and thus personal empowerment required for today's manifestation needs.

This somewhat tough path probably is not for everyone (though in my view it should be), but I like to share my experience that it is doable with sufficient willpower and preparation.

#14 2020-09-21 09:32:39

Kian369

Yes, the next control level on top of that is a totally corrupt legal system.

#15 2020-09-22 07:23:03

mitkobs

According to those that consider themselves in power - the enforcers, the violators and perpetrators, ruler class, top pyramid unofficials and their lackeys, we are all slaves on their disposal. But they want us to be blind and ignorant and to see us this way as slaves, as powerless victims of circumstances, because they cannot in actuality make us slaves. The ones who are slaves are them, because they are slaves to their dark passions, to their demons and their demons are draining to the bone their energies. As long we have the free mind-consciousness, as long we know that we are the creators of our reality and can behave like such we are free and no mental cage can hold us.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-22 07:27:17)

#16 2020-09-22 15:25:08

MartaSantos

I agree completely, mitkobs. Wonderful, clear and beautiful comment. The ones in power are being enslaved by themselves, cause the demons draining their energies are the parts of themselves which have not been illuminated yet by the light of their own consciousnessess.

Pedophiles, for example. The child they are abusing is their inner child. Their own innocence which has been drowned by their own greediness, apart from layers of mind control and traumas. But mind control and traumas need fragmented souls in order to fragment minds. Elite people leaded by greediness project their own innocence outside of them, in a child, and f*ck him or her. This is only the external projection of what they are doing to themselves, but they are not expanded enough to feel empathy for the child. This carries a lot of problems for them. Cause the external children have external parents, the external society damns these behaviours and there's a lot of external people who can be angry and turn against them. Self-regulatory rules of the environment.

#17 2020-09-22 16:09:57

mitkobs

What one is, what one does is attracting similar energy beings and situations to face. Now a perpetrator, tomorrow a victim of another more vicious perpetrator. If one incorporate low moral behavior will have company only of such other low moral individuals and that continue in afterlife as in afterlife we take our state of consciousness and what one experience there may turn into hard to escape unpleasant repetitive cycle.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-22 16:11:38)

#18 2020-09-27 19:12:39

MartaSantos

Kian369 wrote:
MartaSantos wrote:

So the government considers they are the owners of our bodies and we are just "renting" them?

Yes

MartaSantos wrote:

Who were the ignorant beings making these rules?

Originally the Vatican

I have found more information about the topic. I am not saying you’re wrong, but what you’re posting is inaccurate. You’re taking for granted the government already owns our bodies, but there’s a war on this being waged right here right now. The Patent WO 060606 for Microsoft appeared conveniently in the beginning of this plandemic, detailing how they want to reduce our bodies to data for them. If this plan goes on, they will analyze our bodies’ activity and they will give us tasks to accomplish, reducing us to digital slaves and “users” of our own bodies.

This is their plan. NOT THE REALITY NOW.

People needs to accept the RNA covid-19 vaccines to start changing the genome of their bodies and giving the transhumanist agenda a chance to become reality. It’s our duty to stay aware of this, rejecting the vaccines and spreading accurate information so all the people can give their consent or refuse without being fooled.

Here you have an extraordinary article talking about this patent, and all the abusive points of view which had lead humanity to this point, to the edge of being exploited as we have been exploiting nature all this time:

https://www.collective-evolution.com/20 … r-on-life/

#19 2020-09-28 01:59:35

Kian369

MartaSantos wrote:

I have found more information about the topic. I am not saying you’re wrong, but what you’re posting is inaccurate. You’re taking for granted the government already owns our bodies, but there’s a war on this being waged right here right now. The Patent WO 060606 for Microsoft appeared conveniently in the beginning of this plandemic, detailing how they want to reduce our bodies to data for them. If this plan goes on, they will analyze our bodies’ activity and they will give us tasks to accomplish, reducing us to digital slaves and “users” of our own bodies.

This is their plan. NOT THE REALITY NOW.

There are many levels of control. The 060606 patent is the next level of control to further restrict our freedom. So we are both correct.

#20 2020-09-28 06:42:28

mitkobs

What we call vaccine should be called with its real name - poison.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-28 06:42:55)

Board footer