You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-17 18:49:57

Tomek

Which Race on Uranus?

Hello All Good souls!

Im Tomas/Tomek from Poland currently living in N. Ireland. Let's say - half awaken to the point I found Gosia and "The Team" recently and really enjoying watching all documentaries posted on the internet!

I have had recently regression hypnosis and found that my current life is the 19th incarnation and actually I come from planet Uranus with hermaphrodite beings living on it... long story short.

I wish to know more but don't know where to start or whom to ask.

Thanks in advance for anything which will help me to find out who really I`m!

Warm Regards,
Tomek

#2 2022-07-03 19:36:50

Tomek

Re: Which Race on Uranus?

Just watched This Cosmic Agency video:
https://youtu.be/4upmzM8-Ut0?t=185

To find out that "I can NOT explain inhabitants of  Uranus... it's NOT a good idea this is known yet."

Why does this sh...y life on planet earth must have only Obstacles and Lies, even from ETs outside the matrix???? (Rhetoric question)

#3 2022-07-08 09:25:28

Tomek

Re: Which Race on Uranus?

Apologies for the trashing but... I have new "intel" regarding the subject...

Im watching now on Gaia.com David`s Wilcock: "The Fifth Kind" - Wisdom Teachings

Quote:

"In the early 1950s, a woman named Frances Swan began receiving messages, via automatic writing, from an entity named AFFA. These communications contained information about extraterrestrials and their missions on Earth."

It has been said in these FBI documents that AFFA is/was in command of a 150 miles(!)long ship coming from > URANUS. There were some other races involved in The 1950`s encounters in The USA.

Board footer