You are not logged in.

#26 2022-05-22 12:59:25

Re: The TIamat War and what that implies.

Rocketmidget wrote:

Good morning.
No I literally mean Tiamat the planet still exists. Just like another version of Swaruu 9 just showed up in our reality because back in her reality the contact is over and Gosia has a male dog called Bongo (in our reality Bongo is female). There are infinite realities that cater for infinite potentials, for some reason we all have agreed to the beliefs that generate this reality, but they aren't fixed. If you want to live on Tiamat in your next life you are welcome to do so and it can be a reality in which Tiamat was involved in that war but never destroyed. You're always just chosing how you navigate infinity, no need to get so attached to one course over another.

wish could go back in Tiamat wars and start kicking reptilian ass!

#27 2022-05-22 13:10:03

mitkobs

ro2778 Tiamat in other realities may be intact. But not in this one. And things have to be repaired. Like you cannot stay forever ill, you have to heal or you will get worse, die and so on. Source is perfect and cannot let things stay in imperfection. And if we claim to be Source have to go in the direction of life and balance and to repair what currently needs to be repaired-healed-brought back to its optimal state of being.

#28 2022-05-22 20:58:37

HotJolly

mitkobs wrote:

Earth is closed quarantined reality. The amateurs are the space criminals, space marauders enclosed in this reality. They are observed from above how they are doing and what they are doing here. Everything they do is taken for consideration. Those who are prepared, the spiritual masters are the starseeds. Space pirates are not prepared for the suffering but they learn and become better from the experience reincarnating over and over, facing challenges and overcoming ordeals. 3D vibration is home for them, survival, egoism, competition, self affirming over others. It is school for them and can be school for starseeds. Starseeds are here for the balance of darkness and light, to be teachers, to inspire, to bring new ideas, to make life easier and comfortable.

If only criminals and sages are here, then what's the problem?
In that case, the Earth experience should be one of hardship.
Hardship, death and rapid reincarnation would serves everyone's purpose.
The hardest experience would render the best spiritual results.

But... something else is happening... in the grey area between those two extremes.

I feel that the star seeds came to intermingle and share experience.
not to embark on the quest to lose self...  nor join Oceans 11.

Came for the socialization, stayed for purging fires of purification.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-22 21:02:36)

Live long and prosper

#29 2022-05-22 21:05:42

Robert369

HotJolly wrote:

Hardship and death would serves everyone's purpose.
The hardest experience would render the best results.

Luckily this misconception is untrue and pure fantasy, in fact this disinformation it is part of the agenda of those who wanted to create the mess we are in: The universe is supposed to be one of joy and happiness, but it was invaded and turned into an undesirable place - and that not only in the lower densities. See Gosia's latest video on the AI takeover of the GF (which I already wrote a long time about) which describes one of several problems that existed in our universe.

Luckily all of this is over now and things began to return to normal. Rejoice !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2022-05-22 23:14:07

HotJolly

Robert369 wrote:
HotJolly wrote:

Hardship and death would serves everyone's purpose.
The hardest experience would render the best results.

Luckily this misconception is untrue and pure fantasy, in fact this disinformation it is part of the agenda of those who wanted to create the mess we are in: The universe is supposed to be one of joy and happiness, but it was invaded and turned into an undesirable place - and that not only in the lower densities. See Gosia's latest video on the AI takeover of the GF (which I already wrote a long time about) which describes one of several problems that existed in our universe.

Luckily all of this is over now and things began to return to normal. Rejoice !

The description I wrote above explains why many are not interested in helping.
This description does not fits the situation.
Somewhere within the grey area, a new initiating is starting to grow.
There are many possibilities for its future. 
The message that I keep reading is "decide your own fate." which I agree with 100%
However, I am not prepared to believe that simply choosing a better life is enough.
I don't trust myself.  Maybe in time I will. 
Much needs to be sorted out.  My learning thus far has been... strange.
I know that there's a subversive force inside me which I have yet to face.
I can feel it pulled in the direction of the matrix.
Many of my wished are tainted by it.
It is a daily struggle.
To look forward and not back.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-22 23:20:02)

Live long and prosper

#31 2022-05-23 00:07:36

Robert369

HotJolly wrote:

It is a daily struggle.

Keep in mind that you are a god-creator, thus this thought of yours manifests it to be so. I suggest to think more positive, after which your life will change.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2022-05-23 02:15:50

HotJolly

Robert369 wrote:
HotJolly wrote:

It is a daily struggle.

Keep in mind that you are a god-creator, thus this thought of yours manifests it to be so. I suggest to think more positive, after which your life will change.

There is a lot of freedom in those words.
I feel this note is causing a disturbance.

Its the message I received in my meditation.
Another message: Focus on what you want.
It is time for me to withdraw from this conversation.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-23 04:32:59)

Live long and prosper

#33 2022-05-23 04:31:57

mitkobs

@HotJolly For one thing this reality is free to in(not free to out if you get corrupted) and everyone who have or can simulate 3D vibration can incarnate. This is why there is huge variety in vibration among the human population.

Starseeds are kind of protected, because their star family is looking for them. They will not wake up in the astral plane when die but in their 5D body. And if even corrupted during this experience will be helped to recuperate their 5D vibration. And those who come from higher than 5D for them will be even easier to recuperate to former magnificence. But still if you are starseed and get corrupted very bad, things may go in some undesired direction if your star family do not save you(decide you are now beyond saving and threat to their civilization and way of living). Have to be careful what you do here and what you may become after very hard experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-23 04:35:59)

#34 2022-05-23 05:16:25

HotJolly

Yes

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-23 05:41:18)

Live long and prosper

#35 2022-05-23 14:48:50

Rocketmidget

ro2778 wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

Good morning.
  Yes tiamat still exists in the physical black goo on earth that the cabal and federation who seem to be working buddies use to try and control you me and everyone else here. Look up..we get sprayed everyday .
Its in the vaccines. Its used in god knows how many awfull ways against us.
  The pain from tiamat is now a poison .

No I literally mean Tiamat the planet still exists. Just like another version of Swaruu 9 just showed up in our reality because back in her reality the contact is over and Gosia has a male dog called Bongo (in our reality Bongo is female). There are infinite realities that cater for infinite potentials, for some reason we all have agreed to the beliefs that generate this reality, but they aren't fixed. If you want to live on Tiamat in your next life you are welcome to do so and it can be a reality in which Tiamat was involved in that war but never destroyed. You're always just chosing how you navigate infinity, no need to get so attached to one course over another.

I live in THIS reality just like you and everyone on this board. We are here..now.
What are we gonna do about here and now?
Im not spending my short life worrying about other lifetimes..i wanna live this one.

Board footer