You are not logged in.

#51 2023-04-27 20:47:34

Lyran

Re: The Ascension Event and the Evolution of Humanity

Mryang the one deciding factor you are missing- there is no human race! We are a mix of beings who chose to come here for this experience. You are looking at humanity as a whole.

#52 2023-04-30 11:53:43

mitkobs

Mryang we cannot save other people that do not want to be saved or not ready to be saved. We cannot unburden them from their heavy state of mind. Every individual with their will and personal choices can do that for themselves. What good will fallow if a dominant frequency change people by force? They will not be themselves after that if converted by exterior force. So even if higher power is engulfing this reality with higher frequencies they will affect only people that are receptive and ready to live this way. What is the point of eliminating the population with high frequencies when they have to start again, reincarnate in the same life from the point they got eliminated. Things do not happen this way I think. Life is going on gradually and slowly giving chances to everyone to become better. What we can do is to live the best way and to serve as example for those that can see, who want to see and want to learn and become better.

Last edited by mitkobs (2023-04-30 13:53:39)

#53 2023-04-30 17:24:11

StarDeity
Banned

mryang wrote:

I know, we are few but I am surprised to see so much negativity in this forum about a topic Swaruu herself fights for and she is not even living on this planet.

I agree with you MrYang.

Many on here are negative and have a deterministic mindset as well, and lack awareness of it too.
But I suppose that it's typical Earth male mentality in general, that some struggle to get over it.

A true Starseed comes to break paradigms and shape the matrix to a more positive place, with a Service to Others mentality, and tries to help others raise their vibration and open their perception, just as what the Taygetans and Swaruunians are doing!

Last edited by StarDeity (2023-04-30 17:25:11)

Board footer