You are not logged in.

#26 2022-05-31 00:12:18

Robert369

Re: Anyone have something highly unusual happen recently?

Scott Summers wrote:

Let me bid farewell to our 3-letter wankers[...]

Does GFL count ? wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2022-05-31 03:55:10

Scott Summers

Robert369 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

Let me bid farewell to our 3-letter wankers[...]

Does GFL count ? wink

Wow, Robert. Is this, uh, like your shortest post ever? Lol.

Just kidding. Your farewell is more gentlemanly than mine. It rocks.

#28 2022-05-31 07:10:35

microvirus6

Interesting Scott, I just logged on to post something from twitter as well:

https://twitter.com/dOgawamonryo/status … 5636958208

A random person saying: "every night in LA there are countless explosions streaking across the sky + flashing lights following curious circle patterns... very wild!"

This is precisely what I have been seeing. And considering that LA is 2,500 miles from me, this is most likely a planet-wide phenomenon or nearly so. Also, I'm guessing there is heavy, heavy censorship at work to keep this under wraps. Gonna be tough for our 3-letter friends to pull that off though, all you have to do is look up!

Everyone here is sovereign and I wouldn't want to tell anyone else how to act, but I have a very strong intuition that it is in our interests as liberators of Earth for as many people as possible to notice this... The deep symbolism of it. How it instantly tells the average matrix-dweller that this reality is not what you're told it is... Powerful stuff. I believe this may be what's referred to as "multidimensional art".

#29 2022-05-31 08:49:23

07wideeyes

Hey, what a great thread this is! All we need now is the miracle of miracles, a clear night sky in the Scottish Highlands, and I can check out if any phenomena are observable here. Though it doesn't get properly dark at all during the night near midsummer in these northerly latitudes. Let's see.

I like the ancient proverb, Scott. Ha ha!

#30 2022-06-01 06:19:08

Tomek

Scott Summers wrote:

Let me bid farewell to our 3-letter wankers with an ancient proverb:

You tried
You suck
Now you pay price

(Ancient Chinese proverb, origin unknown)

Im sorry, I disagree... We have a PURE communist "leader" in Scotland and a Clown PM in England who 20 years ago would be sacked 60 times... and he is not sacked...

And Sinn Féin (COMMIES) won elections in N. Ireland - They vote in 2020 for me to be a "Dirty Jew" from 12.12.2021 - no access to many places without "covid passport" - these people "rule" the country now...

So where is the punishment??? wink

Last edited by Tomek (2022-06-01 06:22:04)

#31 2022-06-01 09:24:16

Tomek wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

You tried
You suck
Now you pay price

Im sorry, I disagree... We have a PURE communist "leader" in Scotland and a Clown PM in England who 20 years ago would be sacked 60 times... and he is not sacked...

And Sinn Féin (COMMIES) won elections in N. Ireland - They vote in 2020 for me to be a "Dirty Jew" from 12.12.2021 - no access to many places without "covid passport" - these people "rule" the country now...

Don't forget Soviet Ameristan, where you need to be "fully vaccinated" to visit as a foreign national, and need to take a "covid" test a mere 24 hours before entry/return flight whether you are vaccinated or not, even as an American citizen re-entering the country. Due to a highly unusual postive series of events in my life recently, I've had to familiarize myself with all of this absolute bullshit and plan a way around it, like that CA vid about what starseeds should do and facing the devil in your path and beating his ass.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-01 09:26:22)

righteously indignant

#32 2022-06-02 10:22:48

DebraRenee

I’ve seen/sensed an odd shift in other people. In not awakened people. It started a few days before this thread started. Actually I’ve notice it a tiny bit longer, but 2 weeks would be the giant shift. I’ve noticed it with many, a much more calm and NICER demeanor…

but the one that hit me the hardest was the person closest to me who had mentally disconnected from me 17 years ago. For 17 years I’ve tried reaching this person on the level we had originally connected. 17 years of feeling completely alone while standing next to another person. Almost two weeks now everything changed out of the blue, “nothing” triggered it because I gave up trying a few years ago, but it was like I had the person back, completely, as it use to be. I even sat there with my mouth gapping open and asking what just happened? Not only that, but the person has shifted so much that they are willing to “downsize” in expenses and lifestyle…to go simple, to chose family over an obsessed need to make money (which was based in fear, so the fear is gone) They completely shifted to a more positive timeline. I keep looking around asking where I am (Not for long, lol, I’m embracing it fully but every time the shift shows so strongly I’m so startled for a moment)

But yes, there’s a shift inside me and in the atmosphere too…but I’m seeing it in other people the most because I’m a people watcher. Normally I feel very heavy around people, it’s much lighter now…the healing energy is very real

Last edited by DebraRenee (2022-06-02 10:23:52)

#33 2022-06-02 16:07:28

Tomek

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Tomek wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

You tried
You suck
Now you pay price

Don't forget Soviet Ameristan, where you need to be "fully vaccinated" to visit as a foreign national, and need to take a "covid" test a mere 24 hours before entry/return flight whether you are vaccinated or not, even as an American citizen re-entering the country. Due to a highly unusual postive series of events in my life recently, I've had to familiarize myself with all of this absolute bullshit and plan a way around it, like that CA vid about what starseeds should do and facing the devil in your path and beating his ass.

I was mentioning the UK and N. Ireland (as its sort of one country where I live now)
Yes, I know that the USSA is a goner. CAN NOT believe that a country with guns allowed WENT full COMMIE mode! Just like that.

Just found that NOTHING has changed in Australia... No jab - no job is still there and the sheep are OK with this.

Board footer