You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-24 11:24:50

Rohan369

Selfhood, individuality and uniqueness.

Integration is what our friends in the orbit teach us. To see all as valid, even if they seem contradictory on the surface. This takes an open mind, to see many different perspectives at the same time. To do this is loosen our grasp of self that we cling to so strongly. Not to surrender it completely, but to honour our individuality and uniqueness while knowing that our sense of self is ever evolving and growing and morphing with our experiences. I see self love as paramount on the path of Integration. Shadow work, following your bliss, empowering yourself, having self esteem and self respect, all this and more makes up a person that is whole and strives for wholeness within themselves.

I also see that we have different tastes and preferences and we all are on different journey's, because we have all had different pasts. That is what makes us unique. This is what makes Earth so intense. The matrix, the lies, the amalgamation of different races and past lifes all converging, trying to fulfill our incarnations, to find personal truth in a world of lies.

I believe like Yazhi does, that the true value of this incarnation is not in whether we win or lose in this war for our survival on this planet, for the human being with as we know it. It is not about that. It is about our inner experience as we fight our personal fights, which are all unique to each person. It is about the journey of integration and self love and connection with life itself, with nature, with other human beings, with animals, and with our imagination, our shadows and darker parts we dare look at.

Facing our fears and living our bliss, becoming authentic and true to ourselves in a world of lies and insanity is the true mission. Every other mission is secondary. Even our survival is secondary, because our body will die while our ideas and experiences and trauma's are part of us and are taken with us.

Empathy is the true test of this life, with empathy we understand ourselves and others and no longer fight for our own beliefs and ideas so strongly, we realise we are all where we are meant to be and honour that. We offer our ideas but we do not get lost in arguments of what is true or false, because that is not for us to dictate to anyone.

I write this to clarify my own feelings, it is no doctrine or announcement of authority, I struggle myself, I get confused and lost, i feel powerless, but I follow the trail of personal truth as best I can and with open mind, knowing there is much more for me to learn and integrate...for eternity. That's the fun of it. So I ask people to only consider that the focus should be inward and on meeting the needs of this incarnation, instead of being lost in the drama going on today, because that will pass and you will endure.

My questions for myself and to you is, if I knew I would die in a week's time, how would I live my life for my last week on earth? What would my priorities be? Would all the matrix BS matter? Would my survival matter? Would quality of life matter? Would inner peace and inner bliss, wholeness matter? Or false hope and speculation of what is to come, saviours and everything ending in peace and rainbows,  or with dystopia, dread and powerlessness? I know I wouldn't care about any of that, I'd life for today, knowing anything can happen, and I will endure. No hope necessary, no dread, just simultaneous detachment and also total presence for life, in the moment. That's the idea anyway lol, work in progress, something to strive for that feels right for me personally. I respect everyone else's philosophy's and approaches, because I am not you and you are not me, while the opposite is also true lol.

Rohan out!

Last edited by Rohan369 (2022-05-24 11:25:23)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#2 2022-05-26 22:41:49

Kahi Harawira

Re: Selfhood, individuality and uniqueness.

Very well said Rohan.

Yes. I live for today but equally, I would die for today as well. The things that I live for are also the things that I would die for.

Board footer