You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-04 02:27:59

I think someone possessed my body

I hope all of this is just my imagination. I've done many things unconsciously and had no memory about that, I only knew when being told by my family or by checking the results.
The first time this happened was that I took a cake from my neighboor. That night I stayed up very late so I slept until the noon. But when I saw the cake on the table and asked, my mom said in the morning the lady next door gave it to me through the windows by calling me. I stood up, took it then said thanks to her. I have no memory about that.
One other time was also told by my mom: It was the early morning (and I also stayed up late that day) and she was about to leave so she called me and I took my profile photo's pack, gave it to her, then locked the door and continued to sleep, so she couldn't wake me up. I remembered nothing.
The third time was yesterday, I slept really early, but this time I had dream about how to build Patreon system... So when I woke, my aunt told me that I sat up with the eyes opened (just the same as normal people who wake up in the morning) and I asked her to give me a VIP jacket to cover my head then I continued to sleep. She had no idea what is a VIP jacket. Neither do I !
And the most recent time happended was just few minutes ago. Clip Studio Paint have a login bonus and since yesterday I know that it didn't have much days left so I told myself to check it before 0:00 but I still forgot and I overslept. This morning when I had it checked, I saw that today I have already registered. But I have just woke at 8:00 AM. That means that I visited the site from 2:00 AM - 7:59 AM (according the program timer).

Also few times before when I woke, I quickly get out of the room to drink a cup of water. But the process is weird, it felt like my body is doing it by itself... like an automatic pilot, and I could not command it to stop for a few seconds...

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#2 2022-06-05 16:19:34

Re: I think someone possessed my body

This is happening also to me, it can be cabal artificial intelligence trying to controll people. Im' not vax, unfortunatly happens also to the ones without the v.

#3 2022-06-05 16:23:36

Robert369

Uncharted Universe wrote:

This is happening also to me, it can be cabal artificial intelligence trying to controll people. Im' not vax, unfortunatly happens also to the ones without the v.

Possessions are a result of low frequency patterns that invite certain entities. Raising your frequency, reconnecting to your heart and then uninviting them will fix this. If needed for this to work, shadow work and past life issue removal needs to be done as well.

If seeking help with this, please check my forum profile.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-06-05 16:24:10)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-06-06 16:58:09

Uncharted Universe wrote:

I'm unvax too, but I'm not sure if it was Cabal AI or the parasites because whatever it had done somehow helped me at the end, I unconsciously wished for that... everything just weird, maybe I have a different personality or a ghost tried to help me. Last year, I used my webcam to check my face before joining an online class, I set a white background for it then I saw a really weird shadow standing behind me (I have the picture) and it just stood there even when I turned the camera on and off for many times. It was not created by any object in my room because nothing could reach that tall! after that I experienced lots of horror dreams, ones was I was smashed by a dark slime.

Robert369 wrote:

low frequency patterns that invite

No, it's not about my frequency, I almost killed myself 2 years ago thanks to the demons at my school, but nothing ever be able to controll the meat bag like this

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#5 2022-06-06 17:17:35

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

low frequency patterns that invite

No, it's not about my frequency, I almost killed myself 2 years ago thanks to the demons at my school, but nothing ever be able to controll the meat bag like this

You might not like to hear this, but if you are of high frequency you are safe from any such attacks, and instead they fear you, which makes you untouchable.

Insofar I suggest to take my advice more serious, because the facts that you present to have experienced show otherwise than your claim of "this not being about your frequency".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-06-06 17:53:15

Robert369 wrote:

You might not like to hear this, but if you are of high frequency you are safe from any such attacks, and instead they fear you, which makes you untouchable.

Insofar I suggest to take my advice more serious, because the facts that you present to have experienced show otherwise than your claim of "this not being about your frequency".

Seriously, my heart is pure of darkness. What future is left for us me? The "being rich" motivation is gone. That could be a good news, but what else? Wishing to stand in front of a burning world...? No, it burned already. Wishing for more evidences? No... Swaruu and the whole contact are bloody correct. Watching people in my country crowling like snails talking about transcending, new Earth, 5D and the shitty thankful LoA...? No... it doesn't give me satisfaction or feeling like a boss anymore. Winning the Cabal... or losing them... what's the different? I know they are assholes and pedophiles and murderers but each of the victims or unawakened people has their own responsibilities too.

I'm not the Scarlet Witch, I had to agree that here on Earth, people are right to eat human-friendly child cats meat. What is the next lesson that I have to learn? Control the fear that they will also catch and eat the mother cats? What is the bright-side for all of this?

#7 2022-06-06 18:04:26

Robert369

itriedmybest11 wrote:

What is the bright-side for all of this?

The bright side is that almost all of this is already history, and the remaining nasty ongoings will be removed soon as well. I suggest to stay strong for just a little longer, and work on yourself to raise your frequency again in positive expectations, which once of sufficient high frequency allows you to feel again that this positive change is in full swing. Doing so will at the same time remove any possession attempts from your life.

#8 2022-06-06 18:21:24

Robert369 wrote:

positive expectations

I have filthy, dirty, but harmless mature desires that could crashing my ego like an asteroid hitting a bacteria if being described and though I feel happy when thinking about them no one lets me know if that is "spirituality, ethics and morals" or not

#9 2022-06-07 00:01:56

Spirit

The bright side is that only you truly get to decide how your life and reality is. If you think you are possessed, and your attention and focus is on that, then you are giving your energy and time to that idea, and in turn empowering whoever may or may not be possessing you.

Try changing your intent and focus to more loving thoughts and actions, and live life that way for a while, say 2 weeks? See how you feel after that.

#10 2022-06-09 21:27:45

HeadRush

itriedmybest11 wrote:

I hope all of this is just my imagination. I've done many things unconsciously and had no memory about that, I only knew when being told by my family or by checking the results.
The first time this happened was that I took a cake from my neighboor. That night I stayed up very late so I slept until the noon. But when I saw the cake on the table and asked, my mom said in the morning the lady next door gave it to me through the windows by calling me. I stood up, took it then said thanks to her. I have no memory about that.
One other time was also told by my mom: It was the early morning (and I also stayed up late that day) and she was about to leave so she called me and I took my profile photo's pack, gave it to her, then locked the door and continued to sleep, so she couldn't wake me up. I remembered nothing.
The third time was yesterday, I slept really early, but this time I had dream about how to build Patreon system... So when I woke, my aunt told me that I sat up with the eyes opened (just the same as normal people who wake up in the morning) and I asked her to give me a VIP jacket to cover my head then I continued to sleep. She had no idea what is a VIP jacket. Neither do I !
And the most recent time happended was just few minutes ago. Clip Studio Paint have a login bonus and since yesterday I know that it didn't have much days left so I told myself to check it before 0:00 but I still forgot and I overslept. This morning when I had it checked, I saw that today I have already registered. But I have just woke at 8:00 AM. That means that I visited the site from 2:00 AM - 7:59 AM (according the program timer).

Also few times before when I woke, I quickly get out of the room to drink a cup of water. But the process is weird, it felt like my body is doing it by itself... like an automatic pilot, and I could not command it to stop for a few seconds...

Probably had a walk-in, where a soul temporarily took control of your body, this is covered alot in the videos.

#11 2022-06-12 10:20:47

qjackooo

No one seems to know anything well I know some things I have been dealing with this crap for 20 years now. Started out with no knowledge and no fast internet. Maybe not so much like what you are saying but close anyhow. I could show you the projection field of your body from books but you need to know about this other part of yourself that will help you. It is made out of sound and something like dust you may call it a thought-form if you like but it is about keeping you in your life so that you can experience the illusion of life. I am not sure of anyone else that could do anything but you. It may sound silly here is a book titled 'the 72 angels of magick' in there you may find the help you need not be a believer in God to use this book.
I could flood your mind with what your holographic self looks like by many idea's maps, the Jewish have had there, the free mansion has there. Even the Guardian Alliance has given books on building something like a mind map around our meat body.
They on here keep pushing the idea that we build our realities. itriedmybest11

Board footer