You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-08 14:30:22

Rocketmidget

When you know your part of all this

Been pouring over these transcripts since the first of 2021. This info resonates with me like it IS  me. The massive complicated mess of galactic politics ,interaction, lies, earths past civilization, etc etc rings true like a bell.

I dont think anyone is truly drawn to this the way i am unless you are very involved .

I have had some info given to me of my past lives that says exactly this.

I ponder it often and wonder...is THAT true?

It seems so but the only one who really knows is going to be me.

The not KNOWING  for sure what im doing here drives me insane every day but it also pushes me to try and figure out why.

So thats most likely a good thing.

Im not this guy who has lived one crazy insane life. I do know THAT much.

Im really just talking here because where else is there to talk about such things?

Do i even NEED  to figure out who i am ?
Am i doing enough here?

Im starting to feel like the " i love lamp" guy from anchorman.

#2 2022-06-09 21:09:39

HeadRush

Re: When you know your part of all this

Agreed, when I try & shy away from the information it finds me again & again. Cosmic Agency & the Taygetan crew has information & perspectives that aren't found anywhere else on YouTube, or the web in general. I've been a follower since the beginning not because I want to be, but because I have an overwhelming sense that I have to be, as you've described above.

#3 2022-06-10 13:04:06

Rocketmidget

Re: When you know your part of all this

I didnt find this in the beginning...much to my regret lol. I found it feb of 21. But yeah nothing has this much info. I have been through everyone and every story out there i could find.
Good luck on your journey my friend.

Board footer