You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-18 07:35:53

Advances in robotics and the future

I am  noticing that in the past decade our level of robotics as far as servos, micro controller array systems, and efficient low voltage CMOS buses are allowing for more efficient and smaller powerful robots. 

The Neural networks and facial responses are almost human like at this point in the labs.

Thanks to innovations of Stan Winston and other special effects studios in the 70s/80s/90s we know have ways to skin mechanical network systems to look human with motor controlled facial systems.  Dressed up sufficiently, indistinguishable from a biological human.

The full disclosure ball keeps getting kicked down the road, I suspect due to nefarious elements profiting from the secrecy of negative elements bribing them to look the other way.

This level of advancements gets us to a level where a full disclosure would boost things to where scarcity issues would become a non issue.  This would disempower our political classes.

For my hobby I build animatronic and electronic builds trying to bring science fiction to real life.  My latest is the demolisher predator from AVP and smartgunner from Aliens.  As I keep incorporating more and more advanced electronics in things, things that a few years prior literally did not exist or were not possible yet, I have to wonder is the progression of technology being accelerated or slowed?

Prior to the US civil war we had significant technological development.  After the civil war our advancement was significantly stymied via various government hoodwinks.  And even now anyone that has game changing technology gets bought out or taken out. 

Are the leaps and bounds we are seeing now part of the preparation for full disclosure?  Are folks like Elon Musk here to prepare us for the eventuality or are such people here to try and do something else.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-06-20 18:24:41

Tomek

Re: Advances in robotics and the future

It ONLY makes sense if....  we get free energy generators and other stuff that was given DECADES ago by the ETs.
Imagine the whole planet is unemployed and the robots do all jobs... I don't think so...

Dr Steven Greer said that it can only happen when we reach level 1 (we are at level 0 now). The average work week will be 15 hours not like today 35-40 hours...

But.... how do we get there if people still watch TV/God and trust bastards politicians????

Re disclosures. Dr Greer claims that they still don't want us to know the truth and we shall not be surprised to see human-made "UFOs" anytime soon.

#3 2022-07-02 23:40:50

Greer is a paid shill disinfo agent, place little stock in his words.

#4 2022-07-03 04:15:25

RoadtoSamadhi

Temporal_Agency wrote:

Greer is a paid shill disinfo agent, place little stock in his words.

Very glad we had direct correlation from Taygetean disclosure regarding Greer.  A lot of BS could have went south especially regarding his app

Board footer