You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-19 03:38:12

3d printing and interstellar species how does it compare?

In many of the videos they mention that if they want or need something they manufacture or print it.

In other videos they mention the eating of synthetic meat.

The other big thing we have had come out recently terrestially is 3d food printing on top of metallic and plasticized based printing
https://cen.acs.org/food/food-science/3 … hen/100/i5

Are our 3d printing technologies stepping stones to what other races enjoy and are part of the equalizers gravitating us away from the need for capitalist based economic needs?

Is the fake meat the alpha draconians and the others eat a bug based or a vegetable/fruit based construct like the impossible burger we have here though that burger is more like toxic dog food

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-06-19 20:48:32

Robert369

Re: 3d printing and interstellar species how does it compare?

Today's 3D printing which is merely about rearranging existing physical matter is utterly different than replicator which converts energy into matter.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-06-19 23:21:26

Robert369 wrote:

Today's 3D printing which is merely about rearranging existing physical matter is utterly different than replicator which converts energy into matter.

The power technology like in star trek which I assume you are referring to is not yet mainstream. 

The zero point energy matter transferrence here terrestially is just theoritical for the most part.  Anyone that has gotten close has been taken out by the cabal. 

The matter energy conversion technology is not quite here yet.  the material convergence we use right now is just a stepping stone.  The other stuff will come later. 

The main question is how many later technologies down the road are we away from getting closer to what they have.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-06-26 17:31:03

Genoveva wrote:

So far, 3D printing uses a chemical input. Due to the globalist agenda, those chemicals are toxic materials.

Indeed.  Partly why I think they are stepping stone technologies.  As stated prior they are trickle feeding us the refined advanced technologies so things don't get upset and power structures stay intact.  THEY do not want hollistic societies as then all their power and control disappears.

3d printing right now is causing grave issues with IP enforcement.  It also is huring the prop and costume making industries as there is not a way to block illegal copies other than through legal actions once injury has occurred... 

But on the flipside 3d printing is an ultimate form of hollistics societies, you make what you need or want and are not want of need.

#5 2022-06-26 18:41:47

Robert369

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

But on the flipside 3d printing is an ultimate form of hollistics societies, you make what you need or want and are not want of need.

This is only true if you are using a replicator that merely uses energy as input while being able to create everything material including non-natural ones.

A 3D printing system that makes people dependent on supplies and only is useful construction and small stuff, but unable to create most of the needed things for even just the daily life. Thus this technology is not getting people anywhere but stuck in a material dependent world. True liberation begins when learning and understanding how to make use of the fact that everything in existence is energy. Which is the path needed to make a holistic society work, as then there will be no shortages/limitations for anyone.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-06-26 21:19:51

Robert369 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

This is only true if you are using a replicator that merely uses energy as input while being able to create everything material including non-natural ones.

A 3D printing system that makes people dependent on supplies and only is useful construction and small stuff, but unable to create most of the needed things for even just the daily life. Thus this technology is not getting people anywhere but stuck in a material dependent world. True liberation begins when learning and understanding how to make use of the fact that everything in existence is energy. Which is the path needed to make a holistic society work, as then there will be no shortages/limitations for anyone.

great technology corrupted. 

What you are referring to I believe is using zero point energy transferrence to create matter using energy.  Similar to the processes occuring naturally to generate oil within the earth

And the processes that are involved in the theorized expando planet model.  A model that explains all the odd techtonic and volcanic hotspots not sitting on any known fault lines.

So perhaps this materialistic corruption is a stepping stone to more energy hungry versions that get closer to source.

#7 2022-07-24 19:28:36

AllanH wrote:

I think that 3d printing is definitely a stepping-stone to more sophisticated and efficient technology. It allows one to build whatever geometry you want using whatever material you want configured however you want. You could then make the tools to make the tools to make even more sophisticated things. Imagine using 3d printing to make nanobots. Then use 3d printing to assemble those nanobots into 3d structures of whatever scale you desire. These nanobots could be locked together using the 'permanent electro-magnet' concept used in Magnetic Memory (and Leedskalnin PMH) which, if employed at nanoscale, could make potentially very strong, selectively reconfigurable, structures (i.e., shapeshifting materials). The implications, and applications, are endless, both benign and malign.

For example, it's possible to separately manipulate the components of magnetism (re: Steinmetz right-hand-rule model of electricity, dielectricity and magnetism). You can make any dielectro-magnetic field model (e.g. 'permanent' magnet) you desire with 3d modeling the 'right' materials, at ultra-refined scales, and employing electricity with coil and capacitor concepts to drive the fields. The configurable fields and geometries become endless vs the narrow options popularly known today.

What's at the center of a permanent magnet? Answer: imo, a ZPE portal that can be tapped. How to tap into it? I suspect an electric capacitor/condenser or Electret would do the trick. I think something similar could be done with forcing permanent magnets together, inducing a resultant dielectric plane (Bloch wall) with an exposed, tappable, center. Those are hypotheses (plausible ideas without evidence). To get to Theories (ideas based on evidence) requires experimentation, which our buddy Rob abhors. Sounds like fun to me!

How might one obtain separate dielectro-magnetic components? Electrical current is common today. Ed Leedskalnin showed how to create Magnetic current (also used in Magnetic memory). Dielectric current is exemplified by static-electric sparks, corona discharge, and lightning.

Cheers

the ZPE portal as you say is what I am thinking I am getting fed pieces on.  I got suspicions it involves a specifically designed 3 phase induction motor layout but set to output on a 2 phase dc basis. 

I really think Tesla's lab fires were to destroy his prototype zpe induction dc motors that actually harnessed ZPE.  There was a reason his stuff disappeared after his death.  He tapped into source and tried to make stuff based on his period understanding of science and used the period materials available to make things work.

#8 2022-07-27 00:11:17

Board footer