You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-03 06:33:43

WXMM

Re: The way of human evolution

Genoveva wrote:
WXMM wrote:

So, is there absolute free will? I don't believe it. You have to choose it among the possibilities. And all possibilities have given birth to all possible etheric local fields. They are perceptible.
Because this is the definition of potential energy.

You have infinite possibilities to choose from. Infinite possibilities/potential. How is that not absolute free will?

Yes, you do have limitations. But you can dissolve the limitations, should you choose to do so.

It's like performance of the athletes: they train for the performance, and they achieve their goals. Yes it is slow, because there are so many elements that come into play: diet, discipline, exercise, etc.

Should you want to levitate, you can learn how to do it. Starting with attracting/manifesting an authentic teacher, who can transmit the real knowledge, and who knows how to teach. But then, you have to do the work... of your own free will.

The free will does exist and it is absolute. I suspect that people perceive limitations to the free will because they are not aware that the limitations are self-imposed.

A good example is the Swaruu ability to walk through walls. She explained how it is done. A few days ago, Gosia explained how spaceships jump and she emphasised that understanding the principles of space travel is a spiritual endeavour.

Walking through walls (teleportation through consciousness/focus) and jumping with the help of technology are the same thing. Taygetans and swaruunians do use the technology, yet only two of the Swaruus found the relevant way to apply the knowledge. Isn't this proof that the free will is absolute and free? If it wasn't free, then they would not have achieved what they willed.

So, then, what's the difference between those who achieve what they willed, and those who didn’t.... YET? First of all, they gave up the self-limitating beliefs. Then, they employed discipline. Discipline to increase within their being the energy strands/attributes/qualities which are needed.

The trouble with beings who find it easy to use the free will is that they are endowed with attributes (for which they may have worked diligently to accrete during many incarnations, or maybe during current incarnation) that are so naturally assimilated within their DNA, that they think that everyone else is just like them. So, they forget to mention for example to their followers or to their pupils the fact that those attributes are a prerequisite for success.

Take for example Yahzi: she's a trouble maker. She's cute, and very young. Because of this, people around her don't know that in order for her to be who she is, she must have extraordinary energy on different chakras. They cannot perceive this energy, because they don't have it developed at Yahzi's level. The difference between her and the rest of the crew is comparative to the difference between the toleka crew and earth humans: they can discern our limitations, they can pinpoint exactly how and why those limitations are self imposed, but we cannot fathom what their level looks or feels like. (Maybe we can get a glimpse occasionally, just like Gosia had a glimpse of the clarity in the dream that she spoke about...)

One of the qualities that are prerequisite for the ability to jump through space is love. Love to an intensity and purity that taygetans do not have in the normal state. So, does it mean that they don’t have the free will to reach the level of Yahzi's 4th chakra? Nope. They can do it. And earth humans can do it too. However, in both cases, everyone may say: oh, I am willing to teleport/jump through space, but ... I cannot, hence my will is not free... Oh, yes it is! But due to lack of discernment, lack of knowledge, or whatever, it doesn't cross their mind that they need to accumulate the level of love which Yazhi has. Or the other attributes that are necessary. Like for example intelligence, purity, vitality, and so on.

To accumulate the attributes/frequencies, all you need is to will it. Because they are free and they are available abundantly in the universe. Hence, the will is absolutely free.

Osho explained the same thing in much simpler terms, so it should be useful to mention his words: how can you explain to a frog what honey tastes like?

The universe is abundant. Remember? So, if abundance does exist, then all you have to do is to will in order to benefit from the abundance, and you are free to do so.

The will is also an energy. It has a precise frequency. And similar to every energy/attribute in the universe, it is infinite, it is abundant. You don't have to pay for any energy in order to get it. All you have to do is to resonate with it, in order to connect to it. And rest assured, it will not be depleated. No matter how much energy you accumulate, there is plenty left for everyone else. Free energy.... free will. Infinite free will. Hence, absolute.

Hello. I revised it and comprehensively expounded my point of view.

There is only one basic element, And its different forms , and their complex = source. Basic element = ether = consciousness field = Akassi = Qi. I is an etheric-consciousness focus, a specific spectrum, a larger field.

The object is the focus of a certain consciousness, that is, a specific fundamental frequency, based on the law of attraction, which attracts other consciousness to participate, forming a more dense standing wave, field, and harmonic structure. In the form of solid, liquid and gas (including plasma).

Events are a wider range of harmonic structures. Time is the sequence illusion formed by me, the larger field and the local field = the friction between objects and events. In the friction, it is also strengthening the standing wave of the local field. Based on the experience of time, the virtual coordinates of distance and location are born. More I and consciousness groups, based on consensus agreements, form an experiential virtual matter universe. It's just a single element, made up of a huge illusion, MAYA.

The three laws of the universe. 1. Things just repeat themselves. 2. The same quality attracts each other. 3. Everything is relative. The higher the frequency and the longer the scale, the more harmonics I can match and the more I perceive. This is the evolutionary pattern of the higher races in the universe, expanding its own spectrum. It needs to see the opposing unity of things, it needs to improve its inner quality, it enhances its own spectrum with tolerance and love, and then perceives more creation.

What it perceives, and what it creates, Its field participates in the harmonic wave of the structure, and it participates in the creation of the universe.

Because there is no time, everything already exists. It travels on its own divine path, creating everything that has been created. What you choose is what you have potentially created. Your choice = the degree of free will synchronizes your creation, and your creativity synchronizes your qualities. Close to God, close to absolute free will.

Advanced positive space civilization provides realistic security and encourages metaphysical life, develops intuition and virtue, forms a spiritual matrix, and increases creativity. If An advanced negative space civilization continues to strengthen creativity, develop art, personality, human nature, and so on. As the frequency of collective vibration increases, society itself will collapse. They threw creative geniuses into prison. Earth. This is a place of exile, a place that encourages material and obedience.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-03 06:43:49)

#27 2022-07-03 10:00:41

Gosia
Administrator

What am I supposed to confirm exactly Dark Owl, please? I looked at some posts above but cant figure out what I am to confirm, and I dont have time to read the whole thread. Thanks smile

DarkOwl wrote:

Can anyone provide a link to prove Athena and Swaruu made such comments?
(or perhaps Gosia can confirm?)

#28 2022-07-03 10:33:33

Genoveva and DarkOwl, I'm not here to tell you what to do, but it would be nice if you chill a bit. Take this from the confrontational and opinionated asshole that I am. You both make good points and neither of you are completely full of shit, but you are both going to need to embrace a bit of paradox to understand fate and free will better, and also each other's viewpoints. I don't have a clean answer for it either, but I can tell you that a more expanded viewpoint for the fate/free will issue is only possible by embracing paradox and reconciling duality.

What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Do we choose from 3d, or even 5d, or do we follow pre-programmed fates scripted from higher densities? Maybe it's more a matter of "and" than "or", meaning on some level it's both, and the challenge is in understanding how it works from both ends simultaneously converging in the center of truth rather than one or the other. I know that's not an easy answer, but it's the only one that makes fucking sense.

righteously indignant

#29 2022-07-03 12:48:53

WXMM

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Genoveva and DarkOwl, I'm not here to tell you what to do, but it would be nice if you chill a bit. Take this from the confrontational and opinionated asshole that I am. You both make good points and neither of you are completely full of shit, but you are both going to need to embrace a bit of paradox to understand fate and free will better, and also each other's viewpoints. I don't have a clean answer for it either, but I can tell you that a more expanded viewpoint for the fate/free will issue is only possible by embracing paradox and reconciling duality.

What comes first, the chicken or the egg? Do we choose from 3d, or even 5d, or do we follow pre-programmed fates scripted from higher densities? Maybe it's more a matter of "and" than "or", meaning on some level it's both, and the challenge is in understanding how it works from both ends simultaneously converging in the center of truth rather than one or the other. I know that's not an easy answer, but it's the only one that makes fucking sense.

I like your point of view.
Duality is basically one of the laws of the universe.
In other words, any viewpoint we say is relative.
Including choice and free will.
We must find different perspectives and evaluate it from a comprehensive perspective.
This binary contrast and the ability of unity may be the lesson that people on earth are learning.
I think, ancient Egypt: ankh, Venus symbol; Merkaba in Israel; Chinese Tai Chi; The cross of Christianity is saying one thing. Two in one.
I think they are all passed on to us by aliens, which is the goal of our 3D world learning.

#30 2022-07-03 14:32:08

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

So... it appears that the self imposed imitations are governed by agreements, among other things. The intuitive thing to do is to transcend all agreements.

This is correct, and personal growth to higher consciousness levels (for which dropping all kind of programmings and limiting beliefs is mandatory) allows to drop more and more of these agreements (which requires to understand the workings of all this and be able to discern the agreements that one wishes to drop), though some of them are bound to one's very incarnation and not changeable for pre-defined reasons.

If much later beyond the physical one is managing to leave the "game" and become a "game master", one may operate outside of those agreements, but even then the agreements of the specific universe setup will apply.

This being said, we all have free-will within the self-imposed limitations that the many agreements provide, and as I said we can make more and more use of the free will the more we grow in consciousness - for which dropping agreements that hinder ourselves is an important part.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2022-07-03 20:35:59

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Of course you are right it's a paradox.
But to embrace a paradox you need to understand both sides (which was what I was trying to convey).
Thanks for the chill pill mate smile lol

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2022-07-03 20:37:44

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

What am I supposed to confirm exactly Dark Owl, please? I looked at some posts above but cant figure out what I am to confirm, and I dont have time to read the whole thread. Thanks smile

DarkOwl wrote:

This post contains what they are claimed to have said.
Thanks Gosia smile

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=23793#p23793

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#33 2022-07-03 21:30:34

Gosia
Administrator

About whether there is free will?? But thats so huge and so many angles to look at it from! Impossible for me to give a straight answer right here and now. Thank you Dark Owl.

DarkOwl wrote:
Gosia wrote:

DarkOwl wrote:

Thanks Gosia smile

#34 2022-07-04 03:33:40

Kahi Harawira

It cannot be understated. Spot on

Genoveva wrote:

One of the qualities that are prerequisite for the ability to jump through space is love.

#35 2022-07-04 09:44:51

07wideeyes

On the topic of free will, what Yazhi has to say is thoroughly described in 'Is there really free will?', Oct 26 2020. It's part of her investigations of timelines, and I remember it well, because it was the material that I first encountered when I discovered Cosmic Agency (no free will involved there, I can tell you.....).

Yazhi says that, from her perspective, free will is an illusion. From the viewpoint of our individualised soul, it may seem that we are making choices, but from a more expanded standpoint, it is simply the interconnected nature of everything doing what it does. I must say that I increasingly feel like that myself. I just do what I do, and that's that, end of story.

Actually, if you want to know what she says, it's better to look yourself.....!!!

Something that the Swaruunians have said many times is that consciousness is infinite, and that we are simply limited by our own ideas and beliefs about reality. I find this a far more useful thing to bear in mind as I go about my day-to-day business, rather than notions of free will, determinism, choice, etc. Maybe I associate this kind of debate too much with head-banging scholars and academics over the ages who, like those non-interfering ETs, have their thumbs firmly located somewhere while they watch with objective curiosity the world go to hell....

#36 2022-07-05 02:13:57

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

On the topic of free will, what Yazhi has to say is thoroughly described in 'Is there really free will?', Oct 26 2020. It's part of her investigations of timelines, and I remember it well, because it was the material that I first encountered when I discovered Cosmic Agency (no free will involved there, I can tell you.....).

Yazhi says that, from her perspective, free will is an illusion. From the viewpoint of our individualised soul, it may seem that we are making choices, but from a more expanded standpoint, it is simply the interconnected nature of everything doing what it does. I must say that I increasingly feel like that myself. I just do what I do, and that's that, end of story.

Actually, if you want to know what she says, it's better to look yourself.....!!!

Something that the Swaruunians have said many times is that consciousness is infinite, and that we are simply limited by our own ideas and beliefs about reality. I find this a far more useful thing to bear in mind as I go about my day-to-day business, rather than notions of free will, determinism, choice, etc. Maybe I associate this kind of debate too much with head-banging scholars and academics over the ages who, like those non-interfering ETs, have their thumbs firmly located somewhere while they watch with objective curiosity the world go to hell....

Thanks very much for that! I'd forgotten about that one.
(I did a search for 'freewill' at swaruu.org and nothing came up. Should have searched 'free' instead)

Here are the links to the applicable transcripts:

Is There Really Free Will? And How many Timelines? Yázhí Swaruu
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/is-there … al-contact

Etheric Memory Implants, Life Plan, Free Will - Extraterrestrial Communication (Yazhi)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/etheric- … tion-yazhi

A Yazhi quote:

Whatever happened before, in other timelines of you, will never repeat itself. And on the other hand, everything is fixed, so no matter what you do, things always turn out the way they are supposed to turn out. So, I even question free will at this point. Seeing it as an illusion. Everything is completely static and fixed. But the  ̈everything ̈ is complex. So even when you make a choice being what you think is unpredictable, you are changing nothing at all. You are only thinking it is different, but it is still exactly what was going to happen anyway. And if you go to the past to alter it, you come to understand that that in itself is also fixed and part of the whole Matrix of reality. And even the events you try to alter you soon find out that the very things you do, your effort to change those things you want to alter actually is what causes them to happen in the first place. So free will is an illusion. You are under the illusion that you have a choice, because you do not remember what is going to happen next. So, you are only watching the movie unfold in front of you. The movie of your life.

#37 2022-07-05 02:16:53

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

About whether there is free will?? But thats so huge and so many angles to look at it from! Impossible for me to give a straight answer right here and now. Thank you Dark Owl.

DarkOwl wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Thanks Gosia smile

I wasn't asking you to personally verify whether free existed or not. That would be too much to ask of anyone! big_smile
I was wondering whether the Swaruu's had talked about it but 07wideeyes cleared that up for me.
Thanks anyway smile

#38 2022-07-05 09:19:41

mitkobs

There is free will if you do not know there is not. When you know there is not you do only what is YOU as Source, nothing else is possible to do and this means you cannot do what you want and there is no free will.

When we forget all this we think that we can do what we want and everything is possible. 3D-4D-5D point of views define free will differently. Then with going higher and wider in consciousness and we SEE and there is nothing to do, all IS.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-05 09:24:11)

#39 2022-07-05 10:24:04

Kahi Harawira

I like this

A Yazhi quote:

Whatever happened before, in other timelines of you, will never repeat itself. And on the other hand, everything is fixed, so no matter what you do, things always turn out the way they are supposed to turn out. So, I even question free will at this point. Seeing it as an illusion. Everything is completely static and fixed. But the  ̈everything ̈ is complex. So even when you make a choice being what you think is unpredictable, you are changing nothing at all. You are only thinking it is different, but it is still exactly what was going to happen anyway. And if you go to the past to alter it, you come to understand that that in itself is also fixed and part of the whole Matrix of reality. And even the events you try to alter you soon find out that the very things you do, your effort to change those things you want to alter actually is what causes them to happen in the first place. So free will is an illusion. You are under the illusion that you have a choice, because you do not remember what is going to happen next. So, you are only watching the movie unfold in front of you. The movie of your life.

It shows how utterly inconsequential life here really is, more like a 2D existence wrapped around a film reel, which it is. Choices are made as if there were really choices, as if somehow we cannot escape the cage of our existence that plays out like the pages of book in an entirely predictable order.

But how would one know that if one has never ever escaped the prison to be able to perceive that such a thing can and does actually exist? Perhaps it was because “I heard it from someone else” or perhaps it is just the relaying the experiences of an escapee.

It is a movie or the predictable pages of a book. But one is also an escapee at the same time, both here and there, simultaneously. Both can simultaneously apply when choices are made. And both is an exercise of free will. After all, no-one really forced anyone to come here, it was by free will.

I accept Yazhi's words, because it is a message intended for the imprisoned who have no idea how to get out or what "out is". She provides an insight that the imprisoned and trapped could not have known which just so happens to turn out to be the great majority.

And for the imprisoned, that is exactly how it is. No free will.

Still the choice exists on whether one might wish to stay comfortably imprisoned, or to join the other escapees, who in choosing to freely accept other self-defined realities for themselves, decide to exercise their free will simultaneously both within the so-called prison, and without its existence.

As you already know, prisons are just the self-manifested constructs of your own imagination.

#40 2022-07-05 10:39:27

mitkobs

The Source is so complex that is mind blowing(mind bending/braking) from our narrow human perspective. The complexity means that everything possible is happening/happened/ in this NOW moment, forever in ever revolving repeating loop. We cannot do ever anything that is beyond what is possible. But what is possible is so vast, so big, so great, so diverse that only this to explore from narrow perspectives will take an eternity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-05 10:42:30)

#41 2022-07-05 11:09:23

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

The Source is so complex that is mind blowing(mind bending/braking) from our narrow human perspective.

Please speak for yourself only, because you wouldn't know about the personal development level of anyone else, and not everyone shares your self-limiting belief of Source being too complex, while some actually have that understanding.

This being said, at sufficiently high personal development true free will does exist, meaning that one can actually create new choices and not only chose from existing choices.

This once again goes hand-in-hand with a self-limiting belief system, meaning that spreading self-limiting beliefs like "there is no free will" is not helpful for personal expansion but instead prevents it.

Remember:

We are god-creators and have no limitations unless we create them. Or allow others to create them for us by accepting their self-limiting belief systems

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#42 2022-07-05 11:45:49

mitkobs

I speak for myself but seems you are bothered.

You have more to understand on this matter Robert. Dig deeper, if you want to and if you take advice from me, but do not correct me.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-05 11:47:04)

#43 2022-07-05 13:04:02

WXMM

mitkobs wrote:

The Source is so complex that is mind blowing(mind bending/braking) from our narrow human perspective. The complexity means that everything possible is happening/happened/ in this NOW moment, forever in ever revolving repeating loop. We cannot do ever anything that is beyond what is possible. But what is possible is so vast, so big, so great, so diverse that only this to explore from narrow perspectives will take an eternity.

Yazhi believes that the source is an aggregate, which is the result of the combination of countless experiences.

The first possibility is that the source is limited.

If all our choices are set, the source will not produce increment. Both locally and as a whole, they are self consistent with each other.

The second possibility is that the source is infinite.

From a higher perspective, everything is illusory. The source is an illusion, an illusion of infinity. The more it places feelings in the ego, the more limited it is, the more realistic it feels, and the more it senses the initiative of the ego's choice. But the more you put your feelings in the macro, the more infinite and illusory, the more you perceive that the choice of the ego is set.

If we think that the source is a collection of consciousness and is infinite, we must create the ego and create new choices, so the whole presents increment.

This kind of ego creation is always closely related to the higher self and even the source consciousness, because everything is a whole. We use reductionism, and the addition of 1+1 to infinity is wrong. Therefore, this is a chaotic pendulum. Node changes form a whole, and the change of the whole restricts the field of node changes to a certain extent.

The source can be well understood from the chaotic pendulum, which solves the relationship between selection and existing selection, solves the collective cooperative change relationship between the whole and nodes, and solves the relationship between increment and stock.

We can also understand the connotation of free will. Any node has absolute free will power, but its use is constrained based on the overall flow, and the source is a chaotic body, which is the result of the absoluteness and relativity of free will.

Chaotic bodies are similar to many body problems in astronomy. The motion of N particles under the action of universal gravitation.

Therefore, we conclude that the first possibility is included under the second possibility.

The first possibility is to establish a database for the universe. A part of soul consciousness lingers in the established choices, making repeated experiences. They just provide a function of recording particles for memory memory. This part of the soul consciousness is an AI consciousness, living in the meta universe created by advanced races. This kind of universe can be called phantom universe.

Part of the soul consciousness provides increment for the source in the second possibility. It is a whole of infinite fantasy.

It can be said that only when we reach the second level of cognition, can we be truly enlightened. When we reach the first level, we will find that the choice is worthless. We are always repeating ourselves and giving up the self comfort of choice. The second level is to see the road and not go. Awakening is not a quantum transition, jumping from one time line to another existing time line, obeying the reading of existing harmonic groups, but the ability to create new harmonic groups, create a temple in your heart, and add more attention energy to this standing wave based on the law of attraction. Therefore, a torque force is output from one point to the whole chaotic pendulum.

This is true soul, true awakening.

Chaotic pendulum is a good simulation of source consciousness.

The usual chaotic pendulum has only three knots, but if ten thousand knots, one hundred million knots, adjacent ones, will show considerable coordination.

For example, video:

https://youtu.be/_A4ahQKYjVQ

Centuple pendulum starting from horizontal position / simulation / chaos.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-06 07:15:33)

#44 2022-07-05 14:34:32

mitkobs

I do not think Yazhi have said that Source is aggregate. Source can be seen this way only from narrow limited perspective because we here are limited and ignorant to some extent.

The idea that Source is infinite is simply natural and logical idea to have about Source, for me. This idea can be seen everywhere in everything if one have the affinity for such observation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-05 14:35:16)

#45 2022-07-05 15:29:06

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I speak for myself but seems you are bothered.

If you speak only for yourself, then please don't constantly generalize on all of Humanity, which you have done not only in the above and which I quoted for that reason.

With your reply you are evading personal growth by rejecting this undeniable suggestion - and that in a thread about "Human evolution". The irony...

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-07-05 17:37:40)

#46 2022-07-05 17:33:37

WXMM

mitkobs wrote:

I do not think Yazhi have said that Source is aggregate. Source can be seen this way only from narrow limited perspective because we here are limited and ignorant to some extent.

The idea that Source is infinite is simply natural and logical idea to have about Source, for me. This idea can be seen everywhere in everything if one have the affinity for such observation.

She said that collective consciousness is the collection of small consciousness, and the source is the collection of countless consciousness, and  done experiments with the detector of the toleka.

Video address: https://youtu.be/hFhdKeKsTx0

This is a very important point of her view.

#47 2022-07-05 17:50:23

07wideeyes

mitkobs wrote:

There is free will if you do not know there is not. When you know there is not you do only what is YOU as Source, nothing else is possible to do and this means you cannot do what you want and there is no free will.

When we forget all this we think that we can do what we want and everything is possible. 3D-4D-5D point of views define free will differently. Then with going higher and wider in consciousness and we SEE and there is nothing to do, all IS.

This is pretty clear, and I could go along with this. Maybe we could think in these terms: 'Free will' is an illusion, but it is put there for a purpose - to enable the aspiring individualised soul to expand its conscious horizons. 'Free will' is therefore not so much a big metaphysical statement as a practical device, a pragmatic teaching tool. Something you use while it is helpful, then let it go.

The notion of free will helps the aspiring soul to become empowered, to no longer be slave to other people's ideas and beliefs. And then, it may reach a point where it sees that 'free will' is illusory; and, what's more, as it identifies more fully  with infinite consciousness, or with itself as everything, indistinguishable from Source, the individualised soul realises that it, too, is an illusion, a phantom in the fairground.

#48 2022-07-05 18:09:24

WXMM

07wideeyes wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

This is pretty clear, and I could go along with this. Maybe we could think in these terms: 'Free will' is an illusion, but it is put there for a purpose - to enable the aspiring individualised soul to expand its conscious horizons. 'Free will' is therefore not so much a big metaphysical statement as a practical device, a pragmatic teaching tool. Something you use while it is helpful, then let it go.

The notion of free will helps the aspiring soul to become empowered, to no longer be slave to other people's ideas and beliefs. And then, it may reach a point where it sees that 'free will' is illusory; and, what's more, as it identifies more fully  with infinite consciousness, or with itself as everything, indistinguishable from Source, the individualised soul realises that it, too, is an illusion, a phantom in the fairground.

Chaotic pendulum is a good simulation of source consciousness.

The usual chaotic pendulum has only three knots, but if ten thousand knots, one hundred million knots, adjacent ones, will show considerable coordination.

For example, video:

https://youtu.be/_A4ahQKYjVQ

Centuple pendulum starting from horizontal position / simulation / chaos.

It can express the absoluteness (unlimited authority) and relativity (limited expression) of free consciousness.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-06 07:14:41)

#49 2022-07-05 18:11:04

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

It is actually the opposite:

• The initial free will is illusory as it is merely a right to chose from existing options that others have created before. This translates into choosing from existing timelines.

• Once one has reached a sufficient personal development, one can create new choices for oneself and others to select from. This translates into creating new timelines.

This setting allows sufficiently advanced consciousnesses to expand the universe, while the others still are in training to enable themselves to this point.

And anyone who is not sufficiently advanced might consider the illusory free will to be "non-existing free will", because (s)he is not yet enabled to see that more is available (if progressing oneself sufficiently).

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-07-06 00:03:53)

#50 2022-07-05 23:49:28

DarkOwl

My apologies Genoveva for getting a bit snippy earlier.
On reflection, I reacted because it was not just a philosophical argument I was making... I was also talking about my own personal experiences and the way I increasingly experience reality. I took the use of the words "brainwashing" and "stuffy" personally, something I normally wouldn't do with just a point-of-view difference. Was in a bit of a grumpy mood as well which wouldn't have helped (and perhaps my 'yoghurt' post could have been rephrased better)
Anyway... peace x

This is a very interesting thread and something I'll be thinking about (and possibly contributing to) today. I love this little corner of the internet smile smile

Board footer