You are not logged in.

#51 2022-07-06 05:04:37

mitkobs

Re: The way of human evolution

Everything depends how we see it - from lower perspective or from wider perspective or from much wider closer to Source perspective. Free will is needed very much in this reality, I cannot deny this. We need it to take initiative, to become active, to empower ourselves, to gain knowledge, to move into better state of mind and to expand. Have to use it until we expand so much that we can see that is not needed anymore. Then we become so expanded that everything that is possible is really possible with ease and is natural like a blinking of eyes.

Robert just take all that I say as an opinion, not generalization and to be over with this.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-06 05:05:56)

#52 2022-07-06 05:38:46

DarkOwl

There seems to me, a couple of issues which need to be addressed before any freewill discussion can get off the ground. (I’ll give personal examples to illustrate so as not to come across as too dry and abstract)

1) The problem of identity
Some have a strong sense of ‘self’. They identify strongly with their 3D avatar. Others not so much.

Personally, my sense of ‘self’ fluctuates but generally it is very malleable and often non-existent. I am very aware of what a construct it is. A mental image if you like. I’m also very aware of the slippery nature of memory and that many are implanted. I’m aware that multiple voices, from various spirit guides, my 5D ‘self’ and et family linages, multiple timelines, even negative entities, are all influencing (or have influenced) this avatar. Where it, the avatar, begins and they, the non-3D world, end, is not so clear to me. There is a fluidity between densities that I often experience.

Question
How can I talk about having freewill, when there is no ‘I’ there in the first place? If I experience my ‘self’ as ultimately illusory, then I’m also going to find the notion of that ‘self’ having freewill, also illusory.

2) Where do thoughts come from?
Freewill implies a choice. A conscious choice is always preceded by a thought. Where did that thought come from?

Many of my thoughts are predictable and repetitive. Some are outrageously creative. DarkOwl chose none of them.  This avatar has never encountered a panel of thoughts to choose from. They all popped into my head. I could come up with a story as to why any particular thought entered my conscious mind, but it would be a guess… a stab in the dark. They appear to come from multiple sources but none of them were chosen by 'me'.

Question
If DarkOwl didn’t choose his thoughts and perceives them as coming from a team of ‘others’, how can he talk about having the choice, that freewill implies?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The upshot is… to believe in freewill, you need to believe in the ‘self’.
Once the ‘self’ dissolves’… freewill naturally follows.

The irony is… the dissolution of ‘self’ (in a mentally stable person) is always accompanied by feelings of bliss, contentment, gratitude and an overwhelming sense of freedom! Some may have this experience spontaneously, some from years of intense meditation and contemplation, some with a heroic dose of mushrooms, (or a combination of all of the above) but entire philosophies and religions have been born from this kind of experience because of the profound significance and the implications, of what it contains.

Yazhi for example, embodies this... hence her stance on freewill smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#53 2022-07-06 06:30:03

mitkobs

Free will is needed in this reality because of two main reasons. The division-separation or multiplicity that is so extent in this reality. We are separate selves here, personalities, individuals.
The second reason is because no one in this reality can do what we need to do instead of ourselves. And not only because most of the people are so selfish(engulfed in own ego) but because such work on our individual psyche is something intimate and individual and can be done only by making own choices of mind.
The big problem is this low vibration reality that is very chaotic and people are so divided in consciousness. And our higher selves cannot do much about this reality because they need to fall in it in order to participate here. And some choose to fall, there is no other way to help. Have to be done from within this reality by being here physically and to ground the higher mind here and making it widely available. Then people will be inspired and take initiative, and will find the way out of this mess(or to correct the mess).

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-06 06:35:32)

#54 2022-07-06 11:33:41

Kahi Harawira

Contrast initiates choice, a free choice, and the will to make it, enabling the alignment with the energetic frequencies that one is attracted to. The very same frequencies that one also attracts to themselves. Those who make this choice, choose differently from the limited options which has been presented to be adopted.

This also happening around the planet, a contrast, the initiating of free choice along with the will to make it, from a menu of options which has been presented to the entire global population. The opportunity to either choose to accept global dictatorship, or choose to reject it.

Accepting global dictatorship ends all choice as well as the freedom to make it. A complete self-disempowerment and meek surrender to a greater power than self, that in itself provides the contrast to initiate a different choice, along with the will and freedom to make it.

Choice: In terms of human evolution and being one of many, I don't really count. When the biosuit finally drops away it will be found that it is the biosuit which is in fact, that is that part of humanity, that goes along with the earth it inhabits. I have no concern for self, I will be met when I leave.

The choice is to raise the frequency of humanity in order to contribute towards saving it, against all odds. The biosuit is expendable in this mission: threats to kill intended to generate fear only amount to a dare. Joining in and encouraging others to smash global dictatorship thinking into pieces and to break away from from the dictatorial governing matrix that exists, is about the best thing I can do for the generations to follow.

For me, this is do or die. And it doesn't really matter which, because it is one and the same thing. Free choice matters.

#55 2022-07-06 18:25:16

07wideeyes

For me, this has been a very good thread, with plenty of intelligent contributions. One theme to shine through for me is this:

From above, things look different: most of us will be familiar with this idea, communicated by Yazhi especially many times. We can now expand it somewhat. From above, things look different. From higher still, things look different again. From still further, things look different once more. And so on.

To see this - or, better, to feel and to sense it - leads to a diminishing of what Buddhism sometimes calls 'grasping'. Which is to say the tendency to catch something, identify with it, say 'ah, that's it; got it. Now I understand. Now it is part of me. Now I am in control.' "Is there free will or not? Tell me, so I can add the answer to my sense of who I am, so I can wear the badge of knowledge about free will." Instead, there is a growing recognition that things ain't so simple, it's not a case of either/or. Not to be attached to, not to grasp, any fixed and final opinion on the matter. Breathe in, relax, embrace it all....

#56 2022-07-07 03:12:39

Kahi Harawira

I really don't mind admitting that the last video took me a little while to fully comprehend, but when the penny finally dropped, it became thoroughly enjoyable. It appeared to be a bundle of specialized knowledge on a number contiguous subjects intended to last us a lifetime, but in my own view, it was also intended to last beyond our lifetimes here, something we could take with us. 

It reminded me that not only are we a product of our own choices, but we are also a product of the environment around us. Yet in this place and in this forum, I can speak freely about such things whereas attempting to convey the same to others in general, could turn out to be an excruciating exercise in futility and a waste of time. Perhaps a little more time....

The “Universal Solvent that dissolves everything that exists”: This is such a wonderful choice of words and cliché that really does level the playing field of all players, across the board, bar none. This particular video message and thank you so much Gosia, and Athena, represents a significant addition to an already vast body of knowledge amassed to empower people to make different choices.

Just knowing the Taygetean team has been life-changing for me as it will be for those who are around me and those with whom I must interact, in essence, changing my own environmental frequency. I could not know all the things that I now know, without the intervention of Taygetean team. Ever so grateful.

There appears to be an unstoppable flood of people waking up, a mass awakening of sorts. “Is it too late?” Who knows. But it would be a little remiss if we did not step up to the plate (knowing what we now know) to help accelerate that awakening process.

#57 2022-07-07 05:12:37

mitkobs

Free will becomes redundant when we merge with more unified consciousness or even with the Source. Then is not free will but absolute knowledge about everything. Then we know all how it works, what happens why exactly because of this or that and if choice is made is based on knowing 100%.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-07 05:18:21)

#58 2022-07-07 18:43:56

WXMM

True free consciousness is the natural state of quantum. Every quantum is a point of consciousness of the source, has infinite wisdom, and has the power to move in any direction.

Countless points form a chaotic pendulum, so there is self-organization. Self organizing causes are based on Turing's morphogenesis theory.

Self organization Created a low entropy system (Intelligent structure, program awareness), the soul. The soul is a composite structure.

And dissipative structure (universe). An illusion of stability in the infinite transformation of energy.

And all subsequent creation is its expression.

There is a difference between an awakened person and a sleeper. They are chaotic pendulums, in which quantum particles are self bonded, composed of different lengths, have different degrees of intelligence, similar to the bandwidth of a radio, and receive different hallucinations.

Considering the principle of quantum nonlocality, they are both lumps and points. They naturally have free consciousness, transmit frequency to the whole, and provide basic power for the process from chaos to self-organization and more complex illusion.

It is not enough to define this concept that we judge free consciousness only from the choice in illusion.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-07 18:54:41)

#59 2022-07-09 18:18:58

Wooof

All your comments are very good, relevant and light me. May I add a personal experience of free will, which "engraved" me?

In 2020, I prevented an potential bomb attack in Paris, from a faction.  I took a 15 minutes to think, then act.  30 suitcases...
I asked around me. In brief : "No. Don't do it. Risky". I took the risk. I took the risk because I was already empowered by Swaruu, and other guides.
Now, I know it because I read your comments.

I trusted my inner voice and my guardian angels.
How the story continues ?

Maybe the explosion in the port of Beirut..., deep of 26 meters.

But individually, being positive is a solution to the illusion.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-07-09 19:51:33)

Board footer