You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-14 03:32:13

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: Reptilian ambassador - Anthony

Meridianwoman wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVr5JK1a6Y

For those of you who are like me and have an affinity. love and admiration for reptilian energy, you will probably appreciate Anthony. He speaks with authority and holds much mana!

If the words respect, honour, pride, fearlessness and power resonate with and attract you... you'll like this guy. IMO (and his) this energy is sorely needed here on earth. We are a passive, fearful, neurotic and corrupt race (generalising of course) that needs a serious injection of the above qualities!

His website is here: (you will immediately recognise that many of his views dovetail with the Taygetans)
https://www.canadianawareness.ca/videos.html

https://i.ibb.co/5c3vRwV/canadian-awareness-theta-tauri-reptilian-channeler-ufo-mega-con-20222.png

Thank you Dark Owl for introducing us to Anthony.  (Even though I know you try to censor other people's introductions, like a video of Kim Goguen.)

But aside from that, I've checked out Anthony's videos and watched not only the first 3 minutes (like some people,) but watched all of what Anthony has to say.

In February 2022, Anthony made this revealing video about dream inserts.  It is one of my favorite videos and topics:  https://youtu.be/R8kRT5JRML4

Just...lol...

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#27 2022-07-14 05:37:32

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you Dark Owl for introducing us to Anthony.  (Even though I know you try to censor other people's introductions, like a video of Kim Goguen.)

But aside from that, I've checked out Anthony's videos and watched not only the first 3 minutes (like some people,) but watched all of what Anthony has to say.

In February 2022, Anthony made this revealing video about dream inserts.  It is one of my favorite videos and topics:  https://youtu.be/R8kRT5JRML4

Call it what you will. I make zero apologies for it!
(does Gosia's banning of Elena Danaan count as censorship as well? ED and KG both read from the same playbook)

Glad you like Anthony smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#28 2022-07-14 13:41:15

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

(does Gosia's banning of Elena Danaan count as censorship as well? ED and KG both read from the same playbook)

This is true in regards to the Taygetan bashing having come from both sides, but there are differences: ED is/was a willing servant of her GF masters, while KG was under undesired influence of Regressives (both direct ET contact and her fake "universal council" which is not the real one and gets punished for imposting them as we speak).

As per my information all those influences are waning for various reasons, after which each needs to show their true colors. Which for both firstly needs to accept to have been played and without their knowing/seeing used as a tool for the opposite agenda than what they originally had in mind. This will be a hard lesson for both - and their followers.

And while I see that KG might actually become somewhat useful for the planet again due to her (actually existing!) Earth quantum system access (which is at 7D and hard to find by 5-6D ETs), I sense that ED is too much into ego and self-importance to make the shift. We'll see how the two end soon enough.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-07-14 15:27:35

RoadtoSamadhi

Anthony is toxic as hell

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-09-17 21:26:19)

#30 2022-07-14 22:16:08

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Nothing but good vibes with Anthony in fact I am starting 1:1 coaching with him because no one was able to shift my mindset out of an UNGODLY depression as quickly as he did.  I will let you guys know the details soon.   He says mass landings will happen probably in 10-15 years from now or when humanity reaches a stage where it is feasible and not toxic.  Even though this goes against what the entire 3d simulation was built for (as an isolation chamber for learning isolated from our cosmic cousins but not really isolated) things change and they do change every day.   Not even people in 5D know what’s going to happen because of the infinite amount of timelines.  I’m excited and hopeful thank you for introducing him.   He was a speaker at the ufo congress in USA recently.   Surprised he does not know Greer is reptile of Kingu but I’ll discuss that with him another time

That is amazing news RtS! I am super super happy you've connected up with him and are doing a 1:1 coaching session with him. Keep us posted won't you!

(I plan to reach out to him at some stage myself)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2022-07-15 08:53:36

07wideeyes

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

Nothing but good vibes with Anthony in fact I am starting 1:1 coaching with him because no one was able to shift my mindset out of an UNGODLY depression as quickly as he did.  I will let you guys know the details soon.   He says mass landings will happen probably in 10-15 years from now or when humanity reaches a stage where it is feasible and not toxic.  Even though this goes against what the entire 3d simulation was built for (as an isolation chamber for learning isolated from our cosmic cousins but not really isolated) things change and they do change every day.   Not even people in 5D know what’s going to happen because of the infinite amount of timelines.  I’m excited and hopeful thank you for introducing him.   He was a speaker at the ufo congress in USA recently.   Surprised he does not know Greer is reptile of Kingu but I’ll discuss that with him another time

'Even though this goes against what the entire 3D simulation was built for....... things change and they do change every day.' Great point. There is nothing 'inevitable' about the nature or purpose of planet Earth. On one level, all this 'that's what life on Earth is all about and meant to be' stuff is bullshit. It all depends on the consciousnesses involved. Earthlings are not helpless victims of others' plans and projects. If they are 'victims' of anything, it's their limited beliefs. Simple....

#32 2022-07-27 00:21:52

GOD!

DarkOwl, I have to tell you - you can almost make me love reptilians in a way I never thought possible!

This IS one of the highest manifestations of PURE positive Masculine energy!

I love this guy - and already on to following him!

A huge thanks is due, you definitely more than earned it!

One word - mind blowing information!

anyone remember the old TV series Mysterious Cities of Gold?

#33 2022-07-27 02:17:34

DarkOwl

GoldenCondorinFlight wrote:

GOD!

DarkOwl, I have to tell you - you can almost make me love reptilians in a way I never thought possible!

This IS one of the highest manifestations of PURE positive Masculine energy!

I love this guy - and already on to following him!

A huge thanks is due, you definitely more than earned it!

One word - mind blowing information!

If I have caused anyone to "love reptilians in a way never thought possible" then my heart is singing as that was what I was hoping to achieve smile smile smile

The response to Anthony from yourself and others has been awesome!

May I introduce a channeling from Daniel James (the English voice actor for Spanish Robert in Gosia's videos). He channels a positive reptilian being from Orion who says exactly what I have been wanting to say about this species.

A Gift From The Zaah Of Orion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-suUTR2lJ4

#FreeTheLizards ❤️

#34 2022-08-24 12:10:07

Bigfeet_E

Yes, what Wahini said .

#35 2022-08-24 12:49:04

DarkOwl

wahinionthebeach wrote:

I don't remember posting anything critical on this thread, but we had a second thread going on him that was critical.  Are you thinking of this thread maybe?

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=2844

Ah yes. Thankyou for clearing that up. I need a holiday hmm Seriously! lol

#36 2022-08-24 13:46:10

Scott Summers

Folks

Let’s read both threads together.

Have you noticed that after DarkOwl endorsed Canadian dude, 2 things happened:

1) A bunch of posts hailing the great recommendation; followed by

2) Immediate attack by Canadian dude on the Taygetan Project.

What a way to discredit the Forum and create controversy right?

I guess if DarkOwl now endorses Buzz Lightyear, we should expect Buzz to debunk the Taygetan Project.

The Matrix is deep... but not particularly intelligent. Just sayin’.

#37 2022-08-24 18:01:27

Scott Summers

Holy cow, Wahini. I’m impressed.

Are you the same lady that asked a Galactic Federation Ambassador to seek counsel with his Queen Dildo?? big_smile

Seriously, your post makes the point crystal clear. You’ve just established that HE CAN BE BOUGHT.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-08-24 18:04:47)

#38 2022-08-24 19:43:18

Bigfeet_E

Mind you, i think he was triggered by the correspondense with DarkOwl to make such a video.
Of course, we don't know how that went but i seem to vaguely recall DarkOwl mentioning he was initially bit hyped & planning to dive in with his work. So i can imagine DarkOwl mentioning and praising Taygetan & Swarunian work through Gosia's channel at some point.

Another observation to make is it wasn't super clear to me to whom he was referring to exactly in that Taygetan video, as i recall at some point he was mentioning "Thor-Hann" in pretty much the same topic, wich clearly is from Elena Danaan channel. He was just basicly painting with very broad strokes there shifting both under the same proverbial umbrella. That was his first mistake. And it seems that he just swept both as dismissive as he does.

Obviously without doing some thorough investigation and most likely based on couple video's. Certainly not going through the hundreds of vids from Gosia at all. The timespan making his reaction video gave that away easely, imo.

Another funny thing i noticed was, as i made the post on the other thread here about him -mentioning he didn't bother to answer my comment on his video- couple of hours later he did. Makes me almost believe he was actually reading here on the forum on that perticular thread about him, lol.

But hey, not passing judgement, just thoughts.

#39 2022-08-24 19:59:15

Scott Summers

wahinionthebeach wrote:

big_smile. I did apologize for that tho!

Please don’t get me wrong, I personally found it hilarious!

Everyone brings their own unique energy to the Forum. To me, it’s all good. Don’t change, be who you are. No apologies needed.

#40 2022-08-24 20:12:55

Scott Summers

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Mind you, i think he was triggered by the correspondense with DarkOwl to make such a video.
Of course, we don't know how that went but i seem to vaguely recall DarkOwl mentioning he was initially bit hyped & planning to dive in with his work. So i can imagine DarkOwl mentioning and praising Taygetan & Swarunian work through Gosia's channel at some point.

Another observation to make is it wasn't super clear to me to whom he was referring to exactly in that Taygetan video, as i recall at some point he was mentioning "Thor-Hann" in pretty much the same topic, wich clearly is from Elena Danaan channel. He was just basicly painting with very broad strokes there shifting both under the same proverbial umbrella. That was his first mistake. And it seems that he just swept both as dismissive as he does.

Obviously without doing some thorough investigation and most likely based on couple video's. Certainly not going through the hundreds of vids from Gosia at all. The timespan making his reaction video gave that away easely, imo.

Another funny thing i noticed was, as i made the post on the other thread here about him -mentioning he didn't bother to answer my comment on his video- couple of hours later he did. Makes me almost believe he was actually reading here on the forum on that perticular thread about him, lol.

But hey, not passing judgement, just thoughts.

Your points are all very credible.
Oh no, does that mean you have a reptilian humanoid stalker? Lol.

#41 2022-08-24 20:27:59

Bigfeet_E

<- runs away in Homer panic style
hahahahahah wink

#42 2022-08-24 21:34:02

DarkOwl

wahinionthebeach wrote:

Canadian Awareness on YT:
1.  He has 10K YT subscribers
2.  His most watched videos have the words 'lies, hoax, corruption' in the video description
3.  His latest video, has 1.4K views and 29 comments. 
4.  Video views range from 200 - 6K
5.  Average comments from 10-100 range
6.  Highest comments are 257, on the Taygeta video, (I only sampled the highest viewed videos, so could be wrong)
7.  His work tends to focus on tearing down others in the UFO community and re-directing followers to himself
8.  His work then focuses on how only he, or 'they' can teach 'true discernment, spiritual warfare, and 'honor.'  For a small fee, mind you. 
9.  Two words:  Life Coach.  hmm

Nice analysis!!
I came to the conclusion redirecting traffic to his site was his MO as well.

#43 2022-08-26 15:05:55

Jupiter 9

I saw an interview with Rob Gauthier a few years ago where he mentioned he channeled a benevolent reptilian being named Treb.

This is a good interview focusing on Treb and touches on the racism against reptilians and the complicated relationship between humans and reptilians.

Origins of Our Reptilian Brain | Rob Gauthier | Far Out With Faust

And since this is channeling I highly recommend to everyone to watch this 22 minute video by Teal Swan:

The Truth About Channels and Channeling

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

Board footer