You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-12 20:42:31

TiminFDL

Five Questions I am looking for Answers to

Hello Cosmic Agency and Friends!

My name is Tim and I live in Wisconsin, USA. I am a first time poster to this forum, so please be gentle smile  I have been learning from CA for the past month or so and have found the videos/info to be educational, crazy at times as far as being above our knowledge level, but educational nonetheless.  I have found Gosia and her team but honest and truthful.  I just don’t feel somebody could make up a story this elaborate for this many years. 

After watching probably 30-40 videos, I seem to have more questions though than answers on certain topics. I would welcome answers to any of my questions below if anybody out there would like to share their knowledge.

QUESTION 1
Currently, there are 7.7 billion people on planet Earth.  Does every single person on the planet have a soul/consciousness/alien or are some people just part of the matrix and are on autopilot or? And if the answer is no, not everybody, is there any way to tell who does or does not have a soul/consciousness/alien on board? And when those people without a soul die, it is just lights out?

QUESTION 2
In the video Planetary Reset, 3D Matrix - Federation - Human Civilization (Yazhi Swaruu) August 16, 2020, it is mentioned that the Federation is probably considering doing another reset of the planet, as it has done 6 or 7 times before.  And that we might be getting pretty close to that time with the tipping scale being when 51% of the population is considered awakened.  If this is hypothetically true, then honestly shouldn't we just party like there is no tomorrow?  Like we can learn and evolve and try to make the planet a better place, but if the Federation just wipes us out, will any of that really even matter?  I have to say after watching this video, it really left me thinking “what does all of this even matter”.

QUESTION 3
Some/all of us earthlings have aliens on board which come from higher densities (5D+) and when the aliens are downloaded into our meatsuits there is a memory wipe, so they don’t have the knowledge of their 5D self. And, when they return to their original density they regain that higher knowledge. So, really what can they learn from us lowlife 3D/4D people?  I can understand the interest to come to Earth and have some fun inside one of us, but their knowledge level has to be much higher than a 3D, so it seems being here on Earth could be more entertainment vs. educational?

QUESTION 4
If I do happen to have an alien onboard in my meatsuit, is there any way to talk to it?  Like when I think in my head or verbally say “Hey alien, how is it going?”  are they able to hear, understand and possibly respond or ?

QUESTION 5
Is Earth the only 3D playground at this time or are there more? I am sure the answer is in one of the videos but I have not stumbled on it yet.

I am not looking to debate the answers to these questions, but if you have some knowledge that you would like to share positively, then I more than welcome it. 

Make it a great day!

Tim in FDL
Wisconsin, USA

#2 2022-07-12 22:12:36

naringas

Re: Five Questions I am looking for Answers to

TiminFDL wrote:

QUESTION 1
Currently, there are 7.7 billion people on planet Earth.  Does every single person on the planet have a soul/consciousness/alien or are some people just part of the matrix and are on autopilot or? And if the answer is no, not everybody, is there any way to tell who does or does not have a soul/consciousness/alien on board? And when those people without a soul die, it is just lights out?

[...]

QUESTION 3
Some/all of us earthlings have aliens on board which come from higher densities (5D+) and when the aliens are downloaded into our meatsuits there is a memory wipe, so they don’t have the knowledge of their 5D self. And, when they return to their original density they regain that higher knowledge. So, really what can they learn from us lowlife 3D/4D people?  I can understand the interest to come to Earth and have some fun inside one of us, but their knowledge level has to be much higher than a 3D, so it seems being here on Earth could be more entertainment vs. educational?

QUESTION 4
If I do happen to have an alien onboard in my meatsuit, is there any way to talk to it?  Like when I think in my head or verbally say “Hey alien, how is it going?”  are they able to hear, understand and possibly respond or ?

Hi, I will only try to answer these questions from what I've managed to understand so far; and (obviously) will anwser given my own experience and opinion.

I think you're asking both of these with a some misconceptions as to the scenario we're in (which I suppose is the entire point of asking). so I will tell you about my own perspectives (or how I frame all this).

question 3 asks about what could beings from higher densities even learn "down here" in 3 or 4 desity. all these beings are individuals with their own ideas, and wishes, so I don't think it's possible to answer this. It's like asking why do all Japanese people like anime? surely each has their own reasons; and it's not even true they all do.

question 4 asks about how could you possibly comunicate with an alien onboard your own biosuit.

As I understand, all humans have a soul. but many (most? but less and less every day) are disconnected from this understanding. I think that to a certain extent this is becase "we've gotten lost within language" which is part of what we are as humans. so we've gone so deep into language that we've forgotten that we're more than just a bunch of words and sensations.
We're quite directly divine beings, i.e. we're natural gods.
So to address question 1. everybody has a soul consciusness from the "source" otherwise known as god (but please try not to think about god from the perspective of any religion, but from your own opinion).

However, divine souls as we are, we're able to chose and do whatever we want, hence many do silly/dumb/destructive things while other do not. In conclussion, my answer to your question 1 is that while there's a lot of people on autopilot, they're merely ingorant; and/or fragmented.

The notion of 'soul fragmentation' has helped me understand how to 'communicate' with the 'alien on board'... there's no alien on board, it's you (or me). Another way I've used to get a grip on all this, is to understand how is it that everyone of us is 'all things' while at the same time being 'me individually'. It does sound like nonesense, but it's a practical skill. (i feel like i'm trying to explain a smell or a flavor, dunno; it's something I've been learning to do by practicing meditation and so on).

so maybe, this alien onboard in there with 'you' is a broken off piece of yourself that's not yet integrated with the rest of your experience. I think that recalling childhood and other old memories is a good exercise to try an re-integrate all of what you are being in this lifetime.
After this you may try to remember (or imagine, if you will) experiences from 'beyond'; and to imagine yourself as more than just one bodysuit; again these are practical skills, quite similar to getting good at any sport is a practical skill.

I'll close by saying that your mileage may vary.. I for one, like to come up with my own ways to do these things. I'm sure others here may provide their own recipees. Do not be afraid to come up with your own way to do this. to each their own.

Last edited by naringas (2022-07-12 22:15:20)

#3 2022-07-13 01:11:56

Eldon Deluz

Hi Tim welcome to the forum. Dayton Ohio myself. Your questions are very similar to some I have asked throughout the journey here and I suspect as you take in more videos things will start snapping together in your mind. While I have been here from the first few months, I don't have a scholar-like recall of what specific video to watch to answer these questions, but I can provide my understanding in an effort to help. I will try to be brief in my response but be forewarned brevity is not my strong suit.

TiminFDL wrote:

No, in fact, the majority of people do not have souls. I believe the ratio was about 20% of the population are actually "Real People". The way to tell was discussed and the general advice was from here (3d) it is nearly impossible to tell so treat everybody as if they are a real person. The major tell for us down here, is that a matrix person or unreal person will have 0 interest in any topic such as this, very closed-minded and nearly impossible to speak freely with. The Taygetans have a device that helps with this matter but it is beyond our tech. There are a few videos that discuss this topic more in-depth and a few posts here on this forum about the matter.

TiminFDL wrote:

QUESTION 2
In the video Planetary Reset, 3D Matrix - Federation - Human Civilization (Yazhi Swaruu) August 16, 2020, it is mentioned that the Federation is probably considering doing another reset of the planet, as it has done 6 or 7 times before.  And that we might be getting pretty close to that time with the tipping scale being when 51% of the population is considered awakened.  If this is hypothetically true, then honestly shouldn't we just party like there is no tomorrow?  Like we can learn and evolve and try to make the planet a better place, but if the Federation just wipes us out, will any of that really even matter?  I have to say after watching this video, it really left me thinking “what does all of this even matter”.

This question can't be answered with specifics as it borders on a philosophical response. What is the point of being here? the answer to that is for the experience. That I think will be excepted by most folks here. However, the Federation does have rules in which it seems to loosely follow and if we as a people decided we're done with such experience and now sought a more "space-faring" one, the Fed supposedly would have to abide. We could pose the same question to the Taygetans/Swarruians, and in fact I remember Gosia asking just that. Why are they even helping if it is only going to result in a reset? To which the response was something like because that is who we are.

I tend to view this experience as one not just for us down here, but those in the Fed up there. I believe that we can free ourselves from the matrix, and the Fed will follow suit. The result of which I can not know, but could simply be that a new earth somewhere will be spun up into existence and those who just can't get enough of this game will naturally flow to it. On top of this, considering our life(s) down here is short, if we mentally free ourselves even though still stuck down here, when we die our consciences will have expanded sufficiently to the point where we may find ourselves incarnating on other planets perhaps even Taygeta. Thus ending the cycles we have found ourselves stuck in. No longer waiting to play the game and armed with enough knowledge of what else is out there, we will simply choose to no longer play. While this does little for this lifetime, this lifetime is a blip or our existence.

TiminFDL wrote:

QUESTION 3

Kind of the answer from above all souls seek new experiences. Earth has been stated as a highly popular destination for many races because of the diversity in meatsuit types, preferences and cultures. As the races tend to clump out in the 5d, there is no such planet that is full of so many different races all sharing the same experiences. Taygetans have their planets, Adromendians have their spheres, Ulma have their planets and bases, but where can they go if they want to experience what it would be like to work side by side with each other go to school with and perhaps even fall in love with one another? Earth...

TiminFDL wrote:

QUESTION 4

I wouldn't refer to the person "onboard" as an alien, rather that is you too. That is one that can twist the noodle for sure. Gradually you'll come to some sort of understanding, for me, it's fractals, everything is a single fractal (source/the all/great cat in the sky/god) we are all one. But as a fractal, I liken this life to the small vein on a leaf that is where my current point of attention is. That vein is connected to a larger vein, that one to one even larger, and so on and so on till we have the main stim running through the middle of the leaf. Eventually, all those little veins make up the leaf, which is connected to the branch which is connected to another branch, which is connected to the tree... All together we make up the tree; it is just a matter of what our point of attention is interested in.

Our thoughts are energy and our thoughts are so complex they can have their own thoughts. We are experiencing a thought's thought of what it would be like to live in the 3d. That thought I believe came from the Llyrians who wanted to experience duality at all levels. Eventually, that thought worked its way down from their (D) whatever it was when they thought it, down to 5d, and into the 3D. As a thought's thought from the Llyrian we are thus Llyrian, who was another thought of something else. All thoughts will play out all possibilities and return to their source. So we, are destined to go back or forward to our original thinker bringing back that plethora of experiences that thought manifested adding to the original thought, and answering the question, what would it be like... So in this, since you are the person on board, and down here, you are also the person who thought of what it would be like to be in 3d. To a more expansive notion of you are in fact everything that is, was, and ever will be. You are the source.

For the speak to hear from part. I think that is what many are doing but the methods in which communication happens is not so 3d. I have heard and seen crazy things in my life, unexplainable stuff from this perspective, I can't prove a damn one of them but I know they happened. Who was doing it? Me? Why did I choose to go serve senior meals as a boy scout only to miss the last day of pre-season basketball practice resulting in me getting cut from the team, which resulted in my friends all being skateboarders which lead to me breaking my wrist, which prevented me from joining the military? Why did I make that choice? What inside me said help feed the seniors and skip that basketball practice?

TiminFDL wrote:

QUESTION 5
Is Earth the only 3D playground at this time or are there more? I am sure the answer is in one of the videos but I have not stumbled on it yet.

I believe this was asked in a video and stated that there are of course other 3D planets, but just as snowflakes none are exactly the same. Earth is unique and offers things discussed in an earlier answer that attracts specific souls for those reasons. From one point of view, what right do we have to deny another soul that specific experience if that is what it wishes? From another, given time is relative, why couldn't that soul just incarnate into a previous or future period of time or better yet sit in an advanced holo deck for that experience without actually harming others along the way?

#4 2022-07-13 02:54:37

mitkobs

Hello, right to the questions. What does mean if someone do not have soul? Basically means it have no conscience and cannot be responsible for own actions. It is going on autopilot with the little consciousness it have. In the course of life if the conditions are right it can gain more consciousness and become real person, that is a possibility not something regular happening.

Federation cannot make a planetary reset if people do not want it. If the real people are against NWO or anything similar to what cabal is planning, they cannot bring it in. Federation cannot wipe the planet, they are not authorize to do anything. If something like this will happen will happen from the hand of the people down here with being heavily manipulated by the cabal for committing such actions.

Next question. What 5D can learn from being in 3D. 5D person can learn the ways of the darkness, how it works, what is doing to the mind, how is corrupting people and how to handle it. There is very huge variety of the darkness that is happening in this place that is rendering people in very difficult life situations and that can be a learning experience like nothing else.

Yes you can talk to yourself within your mind and answers can come, that is possible. Observe your own mind and find out what is talking back to you.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-13 02:56:16)

#5 2022-07-13 03:05:37

Yankee

mitkobs wrote:

Hello, right to the questions. What does mean if someone do not have soul? Basically means it have no conscience and cannot be responsible for own actions. It is going on autopilot with the little consciousness it have. In the course of life if the conditions are right it can gain more consciousness and become real person, that is a possibility not something regular happening.

My understanding was that the fake people making up the majority don't have any soul at all, not a weak or asleep soul but are literally empty shells run by a system with nobody home unless or until someone decides to come in?

#6 2022-07-13 04:54:00

mitkobs

They are similar to animals. Animals might have more consciousness than them and some animals have conscience(for example cats). They are probably the mass human unconscious showing itself, going on autopilot. They do not have own thoughts for example, just repeating something robotically if asked. Typical reactions. Typical emotions. They cannot understand or engage in understanding.

#7 2022-07-13 14:50:02

Meridianwoman

Thank you Tim for asking the good questions . 

It's amazing to read all the replies to Tim's questions, as members here gave some rich, deep existential explanations.  The comments helped me to understand why many so many people we talk to, may suddenly look away, change the subject and ignore a meaningful conversation.  Hello?  Is anyone home? WTF

On brighter side, everyday reveals more disclosure.  Life is a trip!
I'm so happy learning from the Taygetans, Swaruvians, thanks to their ground team Gosia and Robert!

#8 2022-07-13 16:38:05

Yankee

Honestly the idea that most people are soulless has been hugely comforting to me the last couple weeks. I don't feel bothered by their unquestioning loyalty to every stupid narrative the system produces if I know they're programmed to say that stuff and don't have the ability to think outside of it, and even more so if there's nobody home at all. If real people are settling in now, I'm going to have a hard time again dealing with them again. The way I'm imagining it is like the way most of us are incarnated, not fully aware and not having past life memories, but the soul will settle in and eventually start acting, overriding programming and thinking a little, and it's going to be a very slow process of awakening (or dying off) for them?

#9 2022-07-13 17:26:11

naringas

I guess I'm the minority opinion... maybe I've had too much pantheism?

But I refuse to admit that many broken ignorant humans trapped by dumbass belief systems lack a soul.  I'm of the view that everything has soul but can chose to ignore it.

I perefer to think of it as a stubborn sickness, one that makes them unable to understand their own condition as a sickness (consider an elite who has had everything they could ever want and then some, such that when confronted with a possibility they're missing something, namely being a healthy/positive being they just cannot understand it).

Further, I consider the idea that this "humans" are souless automatons a pathway towards treating them badly and rejecting them; which is nherently painful to any humans given our social nature.

#10 2022-07-13 21:16:38

Robert369

TiminFDL wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Yankee wrote:

My understanding was that the fake people making up the majority don't have any soul at all, not a weak or asleep soul but are literally empty shells run by a system with nobody home unless or until someone decides to come in?

This is about what the Taygetan content teaches, and it was confirmed true by my sources.

My sources say though that there has been a change to this during the recent months of Taygetan absence, that in the process of removing the moon matrix every soulless Human received a volunteer soul which depending on the status either tries to fix up the Human or leads it to an exit, so that either way Humanity will have a future with soul-only people.

Hey Robert - thanks for taking the time to share knowledge - appreciate that.  But if it wasn't for the "volunteer" souls coming in now, if a soulless human dies, that's it, lights out and their experiences are lost forever, correct?

Surely the experience on the individual basis is lost, meaning that no reincarnating soul would be able to carry it over into a future (which changes as soon as a soul takes over a soulless body). But it is still stored in the 3D Matrix that generated it or in the universe's quantum field.

TiminFDL wrote:

Man, if 80% of humans are soulless, that is a heck of a lot of volunteers! I have always thought that even if different races were being downloaded into humans, 7.4 billion is still a lot of bodies.  Like there is that much interest in the galaxy?  How long is the line to get a ticket? smile

Yes, interest to help is high - though this is not just "in the galaxy" but coming from all the universe and possibly even beyond. Not that a couple of billion souls would be many for the universe, though, because that operates at multitudes higher numbers. Which makes "the [imaginary] line for a ticket" even longer than one could ever imagine.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-07-13 21:22:26

Robert369

Yankee wrote:

...the soul will settle in and eventually start acting, overriding programming and thinking a little, and it's going to be a very slow process of awakening (or dying off) for them?

This is what this is about: Either leading to a direct awakening or to a fair enough exit, as to allow for a sufficiently smooth start in the next incarnation.

(Reminder: The "soul takeover of soulless beings is non-Taygetan content and currently cannot be confirmed due to the Taygetans being absent.)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-07-14 04:33:08

mitkobs

Nothing is lost. All is coming from Source and is going back to Source. The soulless do not lose themselves in death because in the first place they do not have a particular sense of self. They are not able to think existentially and going totally with the flow whatever the flow is.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-14 04:36:23)

Board footer