You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-17 06:30:52

Fake maturity: why 5d is a bunch of deluded middle-schoolers

Especially the federation, but not only them. Picture a bunch of middle school kids who throw out their Pokemon cards because it's "lame" and "nerdy" and start smoking cigarettes and watching MTV all day instead. Then they start burning themselves with the lit cigarettes to show off in front of their friends, "look at me, I'm so tough and can handle pain!" "I'm an adult!"

No, you're not. Not only the grade school kids that you pick on and bully, but the actual adults, are laughing at you because you are fucking pathetic. So, let's say that the Pokemon cards represent innocent ideals and values. Freedom, creative expression, romantic love, etc., all of the things that 5d societies take for granted and most 3d incarnate people want but have trouble attaining. The 5d middle schoolers such as the federation see these things as worthless attachments that impede "spiritual progress", so they create the Earth game and send their own avatars here to suffer, which is basically them standing around and burning themselves with lit cigarettes all day because they have something to prove. They think that this makes them mature somehow, just as the federation believes that "detaching" from innocent emotional values and physical pleasures and embracing suffering will somehow lead to growth and transcendence. Really, it is all just pretense, with strong overtones of conformity and sociopathy. Incarnate sarseeds with any connection whatsoever to their higher selves, and 6d+ beings, all think that they are a bunch of regressive, deluded imbeciles. The Taygetans are like the nerdy middle schoolers who just want to be themselves but are constantly peer-pressured and bullied into conforming so that they won't be ridiculed by their peers. What a shitshow.

I hope that some of you reading this will at least get a laugh out of my metaphors, even though it's not a laughing matter with what's at stake here.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-17 06:38:23)

righteously indignant

#2 2022-07-17 06:45:36

Dablin

Re: Fake maturity: why 5d is a bunch of deluded middle-schoolers

Are 5D beings really trying to detach from emotional values as you call it?

From what I understand the Taygetans for one are a very emotional race and consider emotions, feelings and thinking from the heart a greater exercise in wisdom then through thinking from the head.

You appear to be painting 5D beings as almost being Vulcan like where the need to outgrow emotion is the goal of the 5D mindset.

Forgive me if I misunderstood, but if that is the case, that that is atleast one specific consideration that I couldn't agree with.

#3 2022-07-17 07:02:02

Dablin wrote:

Are 5D beings really trying to detach from emotional values as you call it?

From what I understand the Taygetans for one are a very emotional race and consider emotions, feelings and thinking from the heart a greater exercise in wisdom then through thinking from the head.

You appear to be painting 5D beings as almost being Vulcan like where the need to outgrow emotion is the goal of the 5D mindset.

Forgive me if I misunderstood, but if that is the case, that that is atleast one specific consideration that I couldn't agree with.

The federation, or at least most of the races that comprise it, are trying to detach from emotional values more and more and many have already done so to a large extent, and it is evident in the way that they have designed the Earth game and how they interfere such as the current attempt at a reset. To them, they have no empathy for human and starseed suffering, and they believe that that extreme, unbalanced, and unabated suffering is somehow worthwhile towards spiritual progression, rather than just growing through love and creative expression. If they valued such things, they would not need a cruel game like this to "grow" spiritually. Mental disciplinarian and asceticism, in other words a "Vulcan" like mindset (though unlike the federation, the Vulcans actually have some ethics), is exactly what defines them.

The Taygetans and a handful of other races consider themselves to be emotional beings and do value these things in the context of their own societies, but the "peer pressure" of the federation structure prevents them from actualizing those ideals in relation to taking more direct action to help humanity and even their very own starseeds.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-17 07:03:54)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-07-17 07:19:59

Dablin

There may be some truth in what you say. I am already aware the Federation has its issues and a lot to answer for, atleast by what has been revealed by the CA videos.

But I also understand that I am not a victim of the Federation. At some point in my existence I made a choice to come to Earth and play the human role. Whether by doing so implied some form of karmic responsibility or otherwise that could or would prevent me from leaving and having to reincarnate a number of times I am sure is a fact of the game I fully understood when coming in.

I believe us real people on earth, understood the game being played here, what it implied, what the rules were and despite that came here anyway. Whether for personal growth, experience or entertainment we all made a decision at some point to be a part in this human existence and all consequences that came with it.

Ultimately I am not beholden to the Federation. I am not their slave. Whatever the 5D reality behind them it would appear that in some respects they don't even accurately represent all of its members. Which is ironic, because it is almost a as above so below type situation with Earth. How many of our governments of this world actually represent the people they claim to? They are all self-serving arseholes that go out of their way to exploit the people for their own benefit. But ultimately who has the real power here? We know it isn't really the government, we are just tricked into thinking we the people are powerless.

Maybe the Federation is just another level of "authority" we have to learn to overcome. Either way, there is only two words that come to mind when I think of the Federation is that is "fuck them". They are not my master. I make my own choices ultimately and take full responsibility for where I am as a being.

#5 2022-07-17 09:34:15

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

"Fake maturity: why 5d is a bunch of deluded middle-schoolers"

Sadly, there's a lot of truth in what you wrote, and I basically have the same conclusion. But we need to understand that 5D is the base physicality of the universe, while 3D is artificial only, and what the causes of this problems are.

This means that while there exist 3+4D beings out there who havn't yet reached even the 5D base level as part of their individual and collective personal growth or as part of their chosen regressive path, one will need to develop one's personality far beyond 5D to actually be called "developed" - which is why physicality is ranging up to 7D (which is being increased right now), as to allow right this while still being in the physical.

Naturally, this personal development must come from within and from spiritual understandings, and not through technical means as an artificial physical frequency rise as done e.g. by our Andromedan and Karistus "friends" (yep!), while in fact their consciousness for the most part is nowhere near their artificially induced physical frequency.

If this sounds incredible please be aware that everything is waves, and one cannot only apply a 3D Matrix on 5D Earth to artificially lower the frequency here, but also use a similar e.g. 6D Matrix on their planets, stations and ships to artificially raise their frequency there - which as per my sources is done albeit generally not known just like Earth people weren't aware of their 3D Matrix.

Yet, while an artificial 6D Matrix surely has many physical benefits for health and longevity, using technology for this not only doesn't create any personal growth on a spiritual basis, but in fact it blocks right such personal growth. Which is the whole intention of those who introduced these artificial matrix systems as to hinder the personal development of whole races.

Since these technical frequency manipulation systems basically are as regressive as the 3D Matrix on Earth (as per my sources) was (!), they are now being targeted for removal as well, so that the respective races finally can experience awakening and personal growth again. This in my view is the only solution to return the galaxy into a natural state of personal growth instead of the past semi-regressive stagnation.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-07-18 12:05:25)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-07-17 10:23:57

Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Sadly, there's a lot of truth in what you wrote, and I basically have the same conclusion. But we need to understand that 5D is the base physicality of the universe, while 3D is artificial only, and what the causes of this problems are.

This means that while there exist 3+4D beings out there who havn't yet reached even the 5D base level as part of their individual and collective personal growth or as part of their chosen regressive path, one will need to develop one's personality far beyond 5D to actually be called "developed" - which is why physicality is ranging up to 7D (which is being increased right now), as to allow right this while still being in the physical.

Naturally, this personal development must come from within and from spiritual understandings, and not through technical means as an artificial physical frequency rise as done e.g. by our Andromedan and Karistus "friends" (yep!), while their consciousness for the most part they in fact are nowhere near the frequency range is nowhere near their artificially induced physical frequency.

If this sounds incredible please be aware that everything is waves, and one cannot only apply a 3D Matrix on 5D Earth to artificially lower the frequency there, but also use a similar e.g. 6D Matrix on their planets, stations and ships to artificially raise their frequency there - which as per my sources is done and generally not known.

Yet, while this has many physical benefits for healthy and longevity, using technology for this not only doesn't create any personal growth on a spiritual basis, but in fact it blocks right such personal growth. Which is the intention of those who introduced these system as to hinder the personal development of whole races.

Since these technical frequency manipulation systems basically are as regressive as the 3D Matrix on Earth (as per my sources) was (!), they are now being targeted for removal as well, so that the respective races finally can experience awakening and personal growth again. This in my view is the only solution to return the galaxy into a natural state of personal growth instead of the past semi-regressive stagnation.

If true, this is very interesting. Per the Taygetans' description of their own society and that of other 5d civilizations, I wondered why they rely so heavily on AI and things like neural implants for telepathy, and why not all of them seem to have a particularly high mastery over astral travel and things of that nature. My assessment of how densities work may not be perfect, but I always figured that 5d beings would have a greater mastery of natural telepathy, astral travel, and possibly even natural teleportation and phase-shifting/walking through walls, or in other words, that all of them would be more like the Swaruus. Since 3-4d can exist within 5d, perhaps many of these so-called 5d societies are actually at a high 3d-4d level of advancement averaged out to a 5d frequency range by imposing such a 6d matrix, with other "6d" groups such as Karistus being properly high 4d-5d. That would be rather odd, but I definitely see it as possible.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-17 10:30:55)

righteously indignant

#7 2022-07-17 15:26:01

mitkobs

Maturity is to stop blaming someone else. There is no federation in this reality. It is an optional information. They will not show. We will not see them while being here. It is useless to continue with this complaining and bashing of something that is not present in this reality.

#8 2022-07-17 15:31:16

WXMM

You can read NORMA J. MILANOVICH's book, WE THE ARCTURIANS.

Arcturians, a race of low-mood arcturians who are the mainstream of the interstellar universe, evolved through the collective mind, through the collective resonance membrane, to extract knowledge from the etheric, which requires constant pursuit of higher vibration frequencies. This allowed them to weed out individuals with low vibration frequencies, which would lower collective values. Because they use collective telepathy, negative emotions are contagious, causing them to remove emotions for a while. But then they found that the lack of emotion, the lack of complete information, communication interfered, so they went back to learning about emotions.

Yazhi also mentioned this. Arcturian emotions are very deliberate. Andromedans, on the other hand, have little emotion.

The great thing about Taygetans is that they keep the vibration frequency relatively high without removing the emotion.

Their vibrational frequency may not be as high as that of some purely rational races such as Arcturus, but their development is most balanced.

However, they still encounter problems, due to their sensitive neural pulse system, collective telepathy, poor cosmic environment, being hunted, will constantly face a negative emotional outburst, contagion situation, resulting in the manifestation of negative reality.

Federations have federations' problems, the problem is that they are still evolving and cannot achieve optimal balance.

The same is true of earth, if the negative emotions of earth humans are released, they will contaminate the interstellar consciousness.

But the earth's problems are not just a school set up to repair the emotional damage caused by the great flood. I think Taygetans are doing a cover-up.

There is a soul control matrix. It covers a vast area, not confined to the solar system. Planets including many federation races are disturbed.

In THE book WE THE ARCTURIANS, ARCTURIANS specifically mention that they use THE star's energy field to filter THE effects of negative frequencies.

So, I think that makes them very worried about emotional interference.

This makes them less active in liberating the planet, because there is no urgency.

On the contrary, if not handled properly, humans entering interstellar space will spread nightmares, creating a large area of negative reality that is difficult to deal with.

The great thing about people like Swaruu and Yazhi of The Taygetans is that they're solving multiple problems at once.

First, maintain their frequency and avoid negative emotions. Second, improve the cognitive capacity of the entire federation. Third, liberate the planet.

This is a three-dimensional chessboard, very difficult.

We need more perspectives on how this huge game works.

#9 2022-07-17 18:28:03

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Naturally, this personal development must come from within and from spiritual understandings, and not through technical means as an artificial physical frequency rise as done e.g. by our Andromedan and Karistus "friends" (yep!), while their consciousness for the most part they in fact are nowhere near the frequency range is nowhere near their artificially induced physical frequency.

If this sounds incredible please be aware that everything is waves, and one cannot only apply a 3D Matrix on 5D Earth to artificially lower the frequency there, but also use a similar e.g. 6D Matrix on their planets, stations and ships to artificially raise their frequency there - which as per my sources is done and generally not known.

Yet, while this has many physical benefits for healthy and longevity, using technology for this not only doesn't create any personal growth on a spiritual basis, but in fact it blocks right such personal growth. Which is the intention of those who introduced these system as to hinder the personal development of whole races.

If true, this is very interesting. Per the Taygetans' description of their own society and that of other 5d civilizations, I wondered why they rely so heavily on AI and things like neural implants for telepathy, and why not all of them seem to have a particularly high mastery over astral travel and things of that nature. My assessment of how densities work may not be perfect, but I always figured that 5d beings would have a greater mastery of natural telepathy, astral travel, and possibly even natural teleportation and phase-shifting/walking through walls, or in other words, that all of them would be more like the Swaruus. Since 3-4d can exist within 5d, perhaps many of these so-called 5d societies are actually at a high 3d-4d level of advancement averaged out to a 5d frequency range by imposing such a 6d matrix, with other "6d" groups such as Karistus being properly high 4d-5d. That would be rather odd, but I definitely see it as possible.

From my growing understanding.  The progression to the next progressive dimension is the result of multiple lives in progressing to perfection and shedding of the physical body.  Because each person's experience with reality is unique with each life, different people progress at different rates.  This would apply across the board across all races and beings. 

The AI portion is an enhancement and something to assist in life with the more positive races.  The negative races tend to use AI to further their nefarious agendas.  AI is a life cycle enhancement piece.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#10 2022-07-18 17:16:38

naringas

WXMM wrote:

You can read NORMA J. MILANOVICH's book, WE THE ARCTURIANS.

Arcturians, a race of low-mood arcturians who are the mainstream of the interstellar universe, evolved through the collective mind, through the collective resonance membrane, to extract knowledge from the etheric, which requires constant pursuit of higher vibration frequencies

this is quite telling... the fact that they're on a 'treadmill' looking for more higher (clearer or purer) 'knowldege' from 'the etheric' strikes me a a story I've seen elsewhere that never ends and when it does end, well, it's not good.

WXMM wrote:

Yazhi also mentioned this. Arcturian emotions are very deliberate. Andromedans, on the other hand, have little emotion.

maybe I should check out those books (hadn't heard of them). I understand the 'andromedans' are in the end living in another galaxy, so their active involvement would need to go through the galactic (ours).

I still haven't learned which are the arcturians... from what little I've pieced together they're super ancient possibly not here directly (I get a feel of trascended insectoids from them; insects have solved most of the problmes we're having with the *tiny* little caveat that they're not mammals nor vertebrates).

But I've also had a lot of thoughts around the "hygenic" "cleanliness" and "containment" of the garbage.

Which leads me to some other thoughts around the sources of energy and the various schemes (techniques to) make energy of certain types. As well as about the fundamental nature of energy (time,space), power (applied energy, not necessarily with force, though we don't see much else around here), etc...

Ultimelately, the issue I'm trying to ask about concerns the sublte distinctions between a harvest, and a recollecting or gathering.

The point being, that a harvest implies an intentionality and a preparation of a scenario. From what I can tell, where there are harvests, there are domains (property, ownership of).

So before being able to consider that we're getting reaped like wheats; I gotta remark that due to the relation between the reality in which we exist and the reality in which these trascended entities who planted us as seeds, grew us, and now are beggining to harvest their rightful yields, there's nothing much to be done about such a reality.

But this perspective is not very nice. It does catpure some aspect of what's going on, but considering our own relationship to the wheat and the bread that we eat. We gotta say the same thing using another explanation.

We're being driven to come together into a planetary level being. Such a collectivization of so many varied humans into one singular being is just a fractal of many varied cells coming together into one singular animal (from insect to human). Instead of picturing us as wheats, helplessly reaped, gotta think about how we're joining groups to 'get baked' (lol..into a bread).

It boils down to how our energy getting harvested is a funky way to say that we're chosing to work with this group, or that group (or believe this belief; or so on...)

#11 2022-07-19 03:42:50

mitkobs wrote:

Maturity is to stop blaming someone else. There is no federation in this reality. It is an optional information. They will not show. We will not see them while being here. It is useless to continue with this complaining and bashing of something that is not present in this reality.

I'm sorry for your inability to grasp the truth, but this is an interactive universe, where personal and group actions have a ripple effect on other entities, and the whole of creation. Nothing happens in a vacuum. This is a last-ditch effort from you to defend that which is indefensible, unjustifiable. You seem with some of your words to worship the Taygetans as gods or angels, as if they are perfect and infallible, yet you completely miss many aspects of their message. Densities are not truly separate. 5d is not truly segregated from 3d, only by illusions and mindsets. The federations are very real, and their actions/inactions have a direct impact on what is experienced in 3d; therefore, the effects of their choices are very much present in this reality, therefore they are beholden to their very own concept of karma. Their choice not to intervene in a positive manner, and their choice to allow the cabal to have access to 5d nanotechnology to attempt to induce a reset, all have a massive effect on what we experience here. You are grasping at straws to defend the indefensible, to justify the unjustifiable, all because you do not seem to value empathy and human emotions, but rather wish to bow before that which you consider to be a higher authority. You don't seem to believe in humanity, but only in authority, that these idiotic 5d beings know what's best for Earth. Then when you are challenged to the point of no longer being able to justify their sins, you induce a lie of separation, and treat them as if they don't even exist and as if their actions don't impact our reality here. They are indeed very present in this reality, as there are no barriers in truth. Just because most people don't know the presence of the cabal, does that make them any less present in our reality? You constantly twist that truth to justify that which is wrong with mental gymnastics and bullshit. The heart tells a different story.

The very best of starseeds hurting themselves, trying to destroy themselves to feel something and to escape this hell. That may not mean anything to you, stuck in your deluded worship of distorted 5d beings as if they were separate and greater than us, but it means everything to me. I have seen the failure, the distortions, and the inability to grasp the concept of true love from 5d beings personally. I have seen the idealism and beauty, and the pain and drive towards self-destruction held by the best and the bravest starseeds, the real open-hearted warriors. I know what is real, who is real, and who is deluded and full of shit. A calm and cool demeanor based on emotionless arrogance is not equivalent to the truth. If only you could break out of your ascetic numbness and apathy and your penchant for worshipping authority someday, and maybe we will be able to understand one another. How often sociopaths and apaths point at an empathetic person pushed beyond their limits and say "see, they are angry and distorted and have no credibility", while that anger is based completely on empathy and completely justified, while their own apathy and level-headedness is completely based on a closed heart and unjustifiable, and they play it off as if they are somehow enlightened, when the truth is that they are simply incapable of empathy.

If you do not like me speaking the truth, then go do what you do best. Be apathetic and bury your head in the sand. It's all good to you. It's all justified. So why feel the need to constantly debate me? Go and "just be", if that's all there is to existence. If the faggot federation beings that you worship are right, they will win in the end and all of us will be thankful for their ruthlessness, so what are you worried about that you constantly feel the need to try and assault my viewpoints with your condescending drivel?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-19 10:19:26)

righteously indignant

#12 2022-07-19 06:38:43

Kahi Harawira

My, my, haven't we come a long way. Blaming others for one's own self-manifestation of reality.

It doesn't much matter because we can choose to be here or not. And because death doesn't exist and because it truly is a game, choosing to stay here is in fact a choice that can only be made by yourself and no-one else.

To be perfectly frank, I like it here, hardships and all. I like the fight, I like the challenges but mostly, I like the impossible odds. Against all odds is life. Who and what those odds are is irrelevant but one thing is clear, pointing fingers while doing nothing is not going to win the war.

What do we know. We know that there must be a collective planetary change for us to win. Everything else that comes afterwards will fall into line with what we collectively want, not what they want. Who cares if they are up on the order of things, they can't touch us because of who we are. There is nothing they can do to us other than to convince us to do it to ourselves.

Like pointing fingers, blaming someone else, have we learnt nothing? We make the rules. We manifest reality. We choose the reality. And lastly, we choose to stay in it. Waste of space blaming anyone else and then deliberately choosing to not get directly involved in making the necessary changes here on earth. Where is the courage and the fight? Pointing fingers? Really?

We are immortal and nothing can harm us. Help organize the fight to overthrow the clowns which have made earth the hell hole it is. Sure they might target you and even kill you but what is life otherwise? Far better than living out a life in bubble wrap pointing fingers at something of your own creation.

My higher self tells me “if you don't get off your bum, this is going to happen”. My bio-suit body just does it because I know that I shall truly account for it if I don't. My bio-suit is an instrument in this war. Whether it lives of dies is irrelevant because I am immortal and will not die. There is nothing to fear in going up against the global matrix and their weaponized puppets. The balance between winning and losing is euphoric and the rewards of winning are greater than anyone of us.

I am not complaining. It is what it is and shit happens, My choice is simple: Get up and help rip planetary control off the arseholes currently running the shit show now OR sit on my arse, point fingers and wait for someone else to do it for me.

Everything is choice and choice manifests reality. And I choose to go after the planet because if we win it, there is nothing the others can do to us, because it will be us who will be in control.

Dare to Win

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-07-19 06:41:37)

#13 2022-07-19 09:32:47

Kahi Harawira wrote:

My, my, haven't we come a long way. Blaming others for one's own self-manifestation of reality.

It doesn't much matter because we can choose to be here or not. And because death doesn't exist and because it truly is a game, choosing to stay here is in fact a choice that can only be made by yourself and no-one else.

To be perfectly frank, I like it here, hardships and all. I like the fight, I like the challenges but mostly, I like the impossible odds. Against all odds is life. Who and what those odds are is irrelevant but one thing is clear, pointing fingers while doing nothing is not going to win the war.

What do we know. We know that there must be a collective planetary change for us to win. Everything else that comes afterwards will fall into line with what we collectively want, not what they want. Who cares if they are up on the order of things, they can't touch us because of who we are. There is nothing they can do to us other than to convince us to do it to ourselves.

Like pointing fingers, blaming someone else, have we learnt nothing? We make the rules. We manifest reality. We choose the reality. And lastly, we choose to stay in it. Waste of space blaming anyone else and then deliberately choosing to not get directly involved in making the necessary changes here on earth. Where is the courage and the fight? Pointing fingers? Really?

We are immortal and nothing can harm us. Help organize the fight to overthrow the clowns which have made earth the hell hole it is. Sure they might target you and even kill you but what is life otherwise? Far better than living out a life in bubble wrap pointing fingers at something of your own creation.

My higher self tells me “if you don't get off your bum, this is going to happen”. My bio-suit body just does it because I know that I shall truly account for it if I don't. My bio-suit is an instrument in this war. Whether it lives of dies is irrelevant because I am immortal and will not die. There is nothing to fear in going up against the global matrix and their weaponized puppets. The balance between winning and losing is euphoric and the rewards of winning are greater than anyone of us.

I am not complaining. It is what it is and shit happens, My choice is simple: Get up and help rip planetary control off the arseholes currently running the shit show now OR sit on my arse, point fingers and wait for someone else to do it for me.

Everything is choice and choice manifests reality. And I choose to go after the planet because if we win it, there is nothing the others can do to us, because it will be us who will be in control.

Dare to Win

In order for things to change and in order to win a fight, we first have to acknowledge what is wrong, what we wish to see change. We need to know what it is that we are fighting for, and what we are fighting against. Anyone that is justifying the federation, their emotionless and genocidal ideologies and reset plans, their sadomasochistic addiction to "gaming", etc., is not acknowledging a problem, or the fact that things need to change. To them, there is no struggle, no fight that needs to be won, and nothing wrong with the current system. Others are addicted to the "thrill of the fight" itself and could care less what they are actually fighting for. I am fighting for a world full of joy, freedom, love, and creative expression, not some prison, some sick video game, or some Nazi bootcamp. I remember a tendency to find meaning and euphoria through struggle and adversity, especially in regressively oriented timelines and lifetimes, where I was oriented very much towards conflict and war. Such things don't tickle my pickle anymore. I bare my teeth when I have to, I am an outspoken and rebellious dick who is ruthless for my ideals, but I take no joy in hardship and conflict for its own sake.

As starseeds who came to help change all of this, this is not our fault. We do not deserve this. We did not create this mess. There's a difference between personal responsibility and entrapping ourselves by shouldering the blame and baring the cross for everything that's wrong here, while not speaking out, and yes, pointing the finger and holding up the mirror, to those who are responsible for it. That includes the likes of the federation, caught up in their sick, emotionless nihilism, wishing to perpetuate this stupid game. And we will win, in the end. On this timeline or another, Earth will be liberated. On timelines where it is not, each individual starseed will win by casting off the burden of this cross and choosing further lifetimes outside Earth where they refuse to play games like this from either side, no longer incarnating into them or perpetuating them from 5d as groups such as the federation do, and in time, each sleeping human that has forgotten their stellar roots and godhood, will eventually follow suit. They will acknowledge that there is something more, something better to live for. But at what cost? How much longer are souls going to suffer to bring an end to this pointless game? Yes, we are eternal beings, but there is no time but now, and all experience is real, not a game. How long do we want to keep living in a paradigm where everything is considered a game and everyone is considered expendable, rather than one in which everything is considered sacred, where experience and emotion are considered real?

You say that I am whining and pointing fingers, when all I am doing is calling out the very clowns you wish to overthrow, a system which goes higher up than only the Earth cabal. I am dissecting their toxic and misguided principles and pointing out the logical and ethical fallacies in their mindset, rather than worshipping them and accepting their authority and validating their sick game. If I was really sitting on my ass and burying my head in the sand, I would be trying to justify the federation's policies towards Earth, saying how they must know better because they are 5d. Then when called on it, I would say something like since they don't show themselves, they don't even really exist and we shouldn't point fingers at them, and instead only blame ourselves for the condition of the very planet that we, as starseeds, came to liberate. There is a big difference between self-responsibility and baring the cross that they designed to weigh us down. Convincing us that speaking out against them and holding them accountable for their actions is somehow whining, victim mentality, or displacement of responsibility is just an underhanded way to get us to comply with their agenda, to blame ourselves and the misguided people that we came to help, to invalidate our own suffering and the suffering of humanity, to justify the game and its continuation. I refuse. I will not create my own cross by shouldering the responsibility for this mess that they created, that I came to put an end to. I will not internalize their guilt and their karma. I will point my fucking finger in the direction of those responsible for creating this madness and raise my voice against them.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-19 10:21:50)

righteously indignant

#14 2022-07-19 12:38:14

Kahi Harawira

The Federation is not going to help us and that's a fact. Under their own rules they are not allowed.

So the nasties created a little game box in which we find ourselves, even tampering with the rules to make it even nastier. Of course the Federation didn't believe the Taygeteans, why would they? it was their word against theirs.

That was until until indisputable evidence of an attempted hostile takeover of an interstellar civilization that forced the Federation to get involved. They couldn't plead ignorance. They could not hide what their own actions of ignoring the Taygeteans did. The Federation was caught out disregarding all the warnings they had been given, yet ignored. The Federation was caught out as being a party breaching the very purpose of why the Federation exists and lastly, the Federation was caught out breaching its own prime directive.

The Taygeteans provided the mirror to call the Federation to account. There is no way out for the Federation. The Taygeteans won.

Where does that leave us? Who is responsible for cleaning up the mess? Sorry to say, we are responsible for cleaning up the mess if only because we are partly responsible for creating it. The rest of it with regard to the Federation should take care of itself. The team lost one of their own. Broken hearted and killed him. I hardly think that Alynem was ever going to let that slide.

If you haven't noticed, there is a war going on down here over whether the old global dictatorship is going to survive or not. It is affecting everyone globally and there is a lot of movement of perceptions regarding the real nature of governments and with it, the evaporation of their legitimacy. (From where I am anyway)

It has become an opportunity to throw out the old global order. It has also become a crunch time for what will replace it. In my opinion, it should be a Federation, which philosophical framework should naturally encompass guaranteeing the small community. As in a holistic society. But it won't get there by itself. We ought get involved in the creation of a planetary council, why? because we know how it works.

Dissolving a millennium old matrix and altering the global framework to formulate something new and in our favor, is something I consider as worthy. Others are entitled to their own view. But the bag of meat and bones which is the vehicle that carries me through the now, is clearly a disposable. I won't be taking it with me.

#15 2022-07-19 12:49:58

mitkobs

Crystal Dragon, please do not get offended if I speak what I think. For me seems that you are looking to blame someone for your own personal misfortunes whatever that is. If you think you can beat the Federation making them changing their politics toward Earth, you are a delusional. Not going to happen. Same goes with beating the cabal as the Federation extension. They are put to rule for a clear reason. Uprising in mass also will not make the situation any better. Not going to explain why, I made that clear in my previous posts here.

#16 2022-07-19 15:05:23

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

If you think you can beat the Federation making them changing their politics toward Earth, you are a delusional. Not going to happen. Same goes with beating the cabal as the Federation extension. They are put to rule for a clear reason. Uprising in mass also will not make the situation any better. Not going to explain why, I made that clear in my previous posts here.

This logic is pure fallacy because obviously no single Human can do this, but together and with all the help from beyond Earth that is provided this is not only possible but in fact already achieved, meaning that a change of systems is in the works already. This means that you will find out soon enough how wrong your constant reductionist "we are powerless" statements are when the world changes despite your constant spreading of false hopelessness.

Humanity combined with its allies are way more powerful than the GF and the Regressives combined, which is why everything they attempt is in decline and the final endgame to replace the existing systems of madness happening at this point. In fact, as per my sources the GF no longer is in charge of Earth and our solar system - which of course is not known or spread in any new age or otherwise Cabal propaganda environment.

I only wish that our Taygetan friends would return as to confirm this, as it would finally shut up all those soothsayers of "inevitable doom".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#17 2022-07-19 15:12:18

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

In order for things to change and in order to win a fight, we first have to acknowledge what is wrong, what we wish to see change. We need to know what it is that we are fighting for, and what we are fighting against. Anyone that is justifying the federation, their emotionless and genocidal ideologies and reset plans, their sadomasochistic addiction to "gaming", etc., is not acknowledging a problem, or the fact that things need to change. To them, there is no struggle, no fight that needs to be won, and nothing wrong with the current system. Others are addicted to the "thrill of the fight" itself and could care less what they are actually fighting for.

This pretty much sums it up, and fully goes along the Swaruus' statement of needing to wake up to what's going on instead of trying to remain in comfortable lies while by that giving up one's future.

Crystal Dragon wrote:

You say that I am whining and pointing fingers, when all I am doing is calling out the very clowns you wish to overthrow, a system which goes higher up than only the Earth cabal. I am dissecting their toxic and misguided principles and pointing out the logical and ethical fallacies in their mindset, rather than worshipping them and accepting their authority and validating their sick game.

Exactly, and it in fact goes even further:

Whining about problems will manifest more of them, by that leading to a never ending negative spiral - which is exactly how all the current problems on our world came into existence: Passivity and acceptance of whatever new oppression system was thrown at the people.

The only way out is to realize how wrong this was and to do better from now on - and by that end the Earth+Space Cabals' game. Which for the current time of the Cabal systems already crumbling means that we need to replace the current systems with what we wish instead.

Or in other words: Whining is not creating solutions as that needs mindful activity, but only actual heart-based action using one's creator-god manifestation abilities does.

#18 2022-07-19 15:55:24

mitkobs

Robert also do not get offended. Is not about bringing down Federation, Cabal, oppressors of all kind, is about our spiritual development, our quality of character, our souls. This is the most important thing everyone should be concerned deeply while living this limited life in this reality. This is what will determine if you are able to be higher in Spirit or continue to roam in such retched dark places. The battle is with yourself if we can call it battle, it is more of finding and adjusting our mindset, becoming a good person all the way.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-19 15:56:40)

#19 2022-07-19 20:29:06

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Robert also do not get offended. Is not about bringing down Federation, Cabal, oppressors of all kind, is about our spiritual development, our quality of character, our souls. This is the most important thing everyone should be concerned deeply while living this limited life in this reality. This is what will determine if you are able to be higher in Spirit or continue to roam in such retched dark places. The battle is with yourself if we can call it battle, it is more of finding and adjusting our mindset, becoming a good person all the way.

I understand that point and it is wise, but one cannot work on spiritual development while turning a blind eye to those who actively destroy spirituality for everyone, not only on Earth but also for themselves. And yes, that is what the GF key players have been doing to us and themselves, albeit without realizing their stupidity due to mind-control, various silly belief system and even their own technical matrixes that they live in.

As some of us now are able to see through all this, we can end the madness for good (which is in the works), and by that we help not only ourselves but everyone out there who suffers similar problems of lack of spirituality (which also is in the works).

Yet, it must be understood that all of this personal growth relies on the willingness to see, accept and then integrate the hard and inconvenient truths that hover over not only Earth and the GF but all the galaxy for billions of years already (and controll[ed] all of it for all the time already!).

#20 2022-07-19 21:25:44

naringas

as far as I understand, there's is no real basis for anything happening finally or 'for good'.

I use a simple heuristic which I got from realizing the nonsense behind that lofty ambitious goal of one grand unified theory for all mainstream physics... I noticed a while ago that it's nonsensical to consider such a complete theory of physics as really attainable.

Nonetheless we can consider it; but I see it as an aspiration; similar to perfection and other kinds of asymptotically unreachable goals. Trying to achieve this for real is a recipee for madness, which is not to say that we shouldn't strive for these goals. Just that we should be wise enough to realize their "ideallity" (their unreality).

In the end, the cosmos shifts and rotates (or spins)... in some age some truths will be better aligned (stronger), and others will be out of line (or weakened); in different ages those same formerly aligned truths will themselves be out of line and so on. nothing will be completed.

speaking even more abstractly, I suppose this is also why I think the concepts of "everything" and "nothing" are really somewhat similar.. both are ideal notions (or real nonsense). To reify either is just a strange thing to do with even weirder consequences.

#21 2022-07-20 04:21:55

mitkobs

Robert if you are truly devoted spiritual person no one can take that away from you. If you have Love you have it. If you have Peace you have it for good. If you have Faith you have it. No cabal, no Federation, no hardships in life, nothing can stand on your way. And this is what life is for me. To become this resilient and faithful so no one and nothing can be able to corrupt you with anything they can offer to you.
To be able to test yourself who you really are - life have to be very difficult. And that is not possible in 5D, have to be a place like this one, where the evil is rendering such harsh life conditions and you can see from what you are made of.

#22 2022-07-20 07:18:20

To justify the continuation of this system is nothing short of treachery to humanity and to all of the starseeds who came to change it. It is choosing to be part of the problem, not the solution.

righteously indignant

#23 2022-07-20 08:26:21

mitkobs

No, system is not justified this way. System is demolished by being good and with not succumbing to its corrupt ways. If everyone can do that this system is finished right now, today.

#24 2022-07-20 09:12:06

Well, let's do our best and hope. I'm not perfect, but I know that I don't deserve the hell I've been through, and neither do so many people. It's very disproportionate. The worst offenders will never learn because they have the power and are rewarded for their corruption, while those who just need to grow a little and those who came to help just get caught up in spirals of pain and negativity. Such a system doesn't help anyone at all.

righteously indignant

#25 2022-07-20 10:01:50

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Robert if you are truly devoted spiritual person no one can take that away from you. If you have Love you have it. If you have Peace you have it for good. If you have Faith you have it. No cabal, no Federation, no hardships in life, nothing can stand on your way. And this is what life is for me. To become this resilient and faithful so no one and nothing can be able to corrupt you with anything they can offer to you.

This is generally correct, but nothing is learnt if this doesn't come from within but via external stimuli, because love like, personal growth and everything positive needs be coming from one's inner source and not be imposed by the external world.

mitkobs wrote:

To be able to test yourself who you really are - life have to be very difficult. And that is not possible in 5D, have to be a place like this one, where the evil is rendering such harsh life conditions and you can see from what you are made of.

This is a limiting belief system that prevents personal growth from within and causes dependencies on external suffering. It goes 100% along the misconceptions of e.g. our Andromedan "friends" who over all their indoctrinations and technology have long forgotten that everything they need - including stimuli to personal growth - must be coming from within. This is because nothing else except the inner world is real, while the external world is only a project of the inner world. And one cannot learn much from that which one projects from within, but needs to find new content which can only be found within as part of one's inner connection "up there".

This, of course, requires to be connected to "up there" (e.g. one's Higher Selves and beyond), for which being loving is merely an initial base requirement but not sufficient in itself. Hence my ongoing reminder that to actually achieve personal growth, people need to have a strong heart-connection (aka true loving attitude) and use it to increase their Higher Self connection (aka "up there"), while not needing any of the many distractions of the external world. This is important because the external world can never connect you to the inner world or "above", and in fact all these distractions are what the Earth+Space Cabals use to distract everyone (on Earth and beyond) from actual spiritual growth to learn about becoming the god-creator being that all of us could be.

On another note: As per the law of attraction, those who wish to fight problems attract more of them, while not being able to learn much after a short time, meaning that they will get stuck in stagnation which equals "living death" because only change is life.

Board footer