You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-22 12:22:55

DarkOwl

Gosia addresses Robert369

As this concerns the forum as well as Telegram, this needs to be shared here as well:

Gosia via Telegram wrote:

Regarding certain notions floating around, the source of which being Robert369 on Cosmic Agency Telegram and Forum, about the supposed super positive timeline on which we suddenly found ourselves on, with the Federation not being in charge anymore, with the vaccine not having negative effects anymore (from what I understood), with the higher dimensional beings stepping in and turning everything around for the humans so we have nothing to worry about, with the non real Matrix people suddenly all becoming real: I must declare that for me, none of that is true.

I didn´t say anything specific on the subject so far as I didn´t feel called to do so, neither do I want to limit your own ideas, but since Robert369 has been establishing himself as a knowledgable person around Cosmic Agency places, and he has been repeating the above statements in many places for the last months, a lot of people might listen.

As much as I appreciate many of Robert´s contributions, I must disagree on the above. Having been in close contact with the Toleka crew for the last 4-5 years, and learning a lot about reality, I strongly feel that none of those statements carry validity. On the contrary, I find them strangely off. And timing for those statements is also off. Robert started to make these declarations right when we stopped having contact, as if knowing that "I cannot confirm any of this so whatever I say will not stand".

Suddenly, after millenia of managing Earth, the Federation stopped being in charge? Suddenly, after a well thought out plan of vaccinating the whole population, the vaccines are no longer a threat? Suddenly, higher dimensional beings woke up and decided to turn everything around so we can rejoice? And all that just when we no longer could talk to the crew?

Let me state this: I do not see the Federation losing power any time soon, after millenia of being in charge. Just like that, overnight. I also do not see how the higher dimensional beings, even though they are helping (Yazhi being one of them), can turn anything around for the humans to such a degree, as from where they are, non dual realms, the game field "below" is for the involved players to be worked out, they do not get involved to such an extent, otherwise they would not be in non dualistic realms where they are.  They can only inspire and offer ideas. WE are the ones that can turn the tide, not even them. Believing it´s all been suddenly taken care of by the Higher Beings so we can celebrate, is another "do nothing" hopium idea.

And no, I cannot confirm anything with the Taygetan team or Swaruus now, but I do not need their confirmation when I feel something with certain statements is off. I have been "trained" by them long enough to know things myself. And if I am wrong, and some of those statements thrown around by Robert369 are true, I will be the first to tell you. Wouldn´t it be great if they were? Sure it would.

But then, if that was the case, and the Federation was no longer in charge, if it was all rosy ahead, where are they then? Where is the Toleka team? Wouldn´t it be easier for them then to be in contact now, since it was the Federation that was always on their back? Wouldn´t they be happy to inform us of those changes?

No, something is strangely off in those statements, and the timing of Robert369 starting to make them is very fishy as well. I don´t know if this is some sort of a test for the gullibility of the followers, or in the end Robert369 is something else he claims to be. Perhaps pretending to be on our side, gathering people´s interest, and then when Taygetans are gone, boom... spreading ideas that are way off track to divert people away?

I don´t know, and I am just speculating, but we are definitely way past the time where we trusted people unconditionally, even if they show support. What we do is dangerous to the Matrix, and I wouldn´t be surprised at all if we got infiltrated not only by obvious trolls but also by much more sophisticated methods, not easily seen to the eye, talking in general terms here now, not about anyone in particular.

I don´t write this to begin any discussion with Robert369, I merely state what I feel. And since this is a Cosmic Agency turf and home, my thoughts matter. Let´s hope our Toleka crew can be in touch again soon and give us all a heads up on the recent developments in and outside Earth, but I am 99% sure that it won´t be nearly as pretty as the statements mentioned above. I wanted you to know my stand.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-07-22 12:53:19

okcs

Re: Gosia addresses Robert369

I was completely oblivious to this, probably because I don't ever bother to read any of Robert 369's posts.

#3 2022-07-22 13:47:20

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you for posting smile

DarkOwl wrote:

As this concerns the forum as well as Telegram, this needs to be shared here as well:

Regarding certain notions floating around, the source of which being Robert369 on Cosmic Agency Telegram and Forum, about the supposed super positive timeline on which we suddenly found ourselves on, with the Federation not being in charge anymore, with the vaccine not having negative effects anymore (from what I understood), with the higher dimensional beings stepping in and turning everything around for the humans so we have nothing to worry about, with the non real Matrix people suddenly all becoming real: I must declare that for me, none of that is true.

I didn´t say anything specific on the subject so far as I didn´t feel called to do so, neither do I want to limit your own ideas, but since Robert369 has been establishing himself as a knowledgable person around Cosmic Agency places, and he has been repeating the above statements in many places for the last months, a lot of people might listen.

As much as I appreciate many of Robert´s contributions, I must disagree on the above. Having been in close contact with the Toleka crew for the last 4-5 years, and learning a lot about reality, I strongly feel that none of those statements carry validity. On the contrary, I find them strangely off. And timing for those statements is also off. Robert started to make these declarations right when we stopped having contact, as if knowing that "I cannot confirm any of this so whatever I say will not stand".

Suddenly, after millenia of managing Earth, the Federation stopped being in charge? Suddenly, after a well thought out plan of vaccinating the whole population, the vaccines are no longer a threat? Suddenly, higher dimensional beings woke up and decided to turn everything around so we can rejoice? And all that just when we no longer could talk to the crew?

Let me state this: I do not see the Federation losing power any time soon, after millenia of being in charge. Just like that, overnight. I also do not see how the higher dimensional beings, even though they are helping (Yazhi being one of them), can turn anything around for the humans to such a degree, as from where they are, non dual realms, the game field "below" is for the involved players to be worked out, they do not get involved to such an extent, otherwise they would not be in non dualistic realms where they are.  They can only inspire and offer ideas. WE are the ones that can turn the tide, not even them. Believing it´s all been suddenly taken care of by the Higher Beings so we can celebrate, is another "do nothing" hopium idea.

And no, I cannot confirm anything with the Taygetan team or Swaruus now, but I do not need their confirmation when I feel something with certain statements is off. I have been "trained" by them long enough to know things myself. And if I am wrong, and some of those statements thrown around by Robert369 are true, I will be the first to tell you. Wouldn´t it be great if they were? Sure it would.

But then, if that was the case, and the Federation was no longer in charge, if it was all rosy ahead, where are they then? Where is the Toleka team? Wouldn´t it be easier for them then to be in contact now, since it was the Federation that was always on their back? Wouldn´t they be happy to inform us of those changes?

No, something is strangely off in those statements, and the timing of Robert369 starting to make them is very fishy as well. I don´t know if this is some sort of a test for the gullibility of the followers, or in the end Robert369 is something else he claims to be. Perhaps pretending to be on our side, gathering people´s interest, and then when Taygetans are gone, boom... spreading ideas that are way off track to divert people away?

I don´t know, and I am just speculating, but we are definitely way past the time where we trusted people unconditionally, even if they show support. What we do is dangerous to the Matrix, and I wouldn´t be surprised at all if we got infiltrated not only by obvious trolls but also by much more sophisticated methods, not easily seen to the eye, talking in general terms here now, not about anyone in particular.

I don´t write this to begin any discussion with Robert369, I merely state what I feel. And since this is a Cosmic Agency turf and home, my thoughts matter. Let´s hope our Toleka crew can be in touch again soon and give us all a heads up on the recent developments in and outside Earth, but I am 99% sure that it won´t be nearly as pretty as the statements mentioned above. I wanted you to know my stand.

#4 2022-07-22 14:22:32

Yankee

Just to clarify who is who, is that not the same Robert that Gosia mentions in videos?

#5 2022-07-22 14:41:33

Tigerhawk

Yankee wrote:

Just to clarify who is who, is that not the same Robert that Gosia mentions in videos?

Correct. Gosia's Robert doesn't speak English. She's talking about Robert369 who is a member here and on the Telegram chat.

#6 2022-07-22 16:43:41

mitkobs

Something that maybe is removed or relocated to another reality is the hell part of the astral plane of Earth. So the hell incarnates are separated from their demon mentors beyond the veil. This is logical because their affaires do not go very well. It is like their empire is falling apart.

#7 2022-07-22 18:43:08

Crystal Moon

I have never felt comfortable with this characters presence never!!!

Gemini ♊️

#8 2022-07-22 20:43:24

I was oblivious to this fact.  This was partly why I started the proscribed sites and characters thread on the forums.  To abate these sort of issues and gives folks a heads up on , hey, these folks may need to have their facts vetted more fully for full accuracy validation of their statements.

You will find as sites and movements get big, you have a very, very, bad fight keeping the negative elements off as they become such that you, a, can't ignore them anymore, and, b, have to address the issue either by banning or other means of censoring the flows of bad information.

Sadly there is not a solution here that does not confused folks more and does not cause someone some harm, if that harm is before removal, or the individual remove is harmed. 

There is not winning solution here in so much as this basically amounts to damage control and warnings...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#9 2022-07-22 21:08:37

Bucegi

when did contact break and how? i missed this completly.

as for robert369... i dont like his vibes. i met some guys who are "highly spiritual" and knowing and understanding and advanced and bla who didnt have an basic grip of reality - grounded on the earth i mean - and talk about Yin Yang Karma and abstract esoteric concepts when i ask them a simple question about computers and how to install linux on them (this really happened). its this kind of vibe i felt there mostly, as well as some other shit which has been more dark so to say.

#10 2022-07-22 22:21:34

DarkOwl

I’ve wanted to make a statement about Robert369 for a while now but, for reasons I’ll explain below, have hesitated. Now seems like a good time to get it off my chest.

Robert369 has been a divisive character here at the forum and on Telegram. I’ve lost count of the number of people who have issues with him and have left the forum/Telegram because of it. There are numerous reasons people have issue with R369 but I can only speak of my own. They are as follows:

1) Robert dominates the forum/Telegram with his presence. He is omnipresent. He is always there to give his opinion and dish out, often unsolicited advice. He speaks as an authority on virtually every subject. They are always blanket statements, without qualification, that give the impression (especially for newbies) that he has a direct line to the Taygetans themselves… more on that later (for example, as I write, he has made over 2500 posts here while Gosia has only made 600)

2) His tone is often condescending, arrogant, aggressive and egotistical. I have seen him act in an aggressive manner to a brand new account here at the forum, starting their very first thread. I regret the fact I had personal stuff going on at the time and was having a hiatus from the forum and didn’t feel I had the energy to deal with it. I found this action from R369 personally unforgivable.

A number of major contributors to this forum are no longer here because they just can’t deal with R369 and his manner. Sure, they have their own stuff to work on and it always takes two to tango, but is it fair that one person gets to repel so many? I personally miss some of those people and valued their input. R369 doesn’t seem to care that he has caused so many such grief. These people are distressed about the situation and are saddened by the fact they feel unable to participate here and love this place deeply. This seems highly unfair to me.

3) Having the same name as Gosia’s, Spanish Robert, has caused much confusion for new folks and been a bit of a headache for Gosia to constantly rectify. Many assume they are the same person and with R369 speaking in his signature authoritative tone, they assume he is delivering Taygetan information, when often his opinions diverge considerably from the Taygetans! (the poster 'Yankee' above is a case in point). Gosia politely and respectfully asked if he would consider changing his name recently to address this problem to which he refused, giving the reason the name had great personal meaning for him. DarkOwl has great personal meaning for me too. I’ve had it for 25 years and I identify with it as much as (if not more so) than my birth name. But if Gosia had another owl as a disclosure partner, I would happily change my name to avoid confusion. This disclosure is more important to me than my own personal ego and ambitions (which doesn’t seem to be the case for R369).

4) The latest delivery of hopium from R369 has been bizarre and a real head scratcher for me! Announcing the matrix was now non-operational had my bullshit detector on high alert. When I suggested to him that, surely the Taygetans would know this with the proximity the Toleka has to the ‘moon’ and would have told us, he replied “it happened while they were away”… (very convenient and still makes no sense regardless). The hopium dealing seemed to have kicked into high gear when Gosia was on holiday as well, which I found highly suspicious!

5) Most reading this will be unaware that R369 claims to be a breatharian (ie. doesn’t need to eat food). I don’t know how many people on earth are true breatharians (if any) but it seems to me, to be successful at this, one would need to be very careful about absorbing harmful energy and live completely in nature. R369 says he lives in nature but spends such a huge amount of time online (which negates this). Devices are harmful to the human energy field and so to be a breatharian AND spend most of your day in front of a computer, would take some kind of super human. The highly charged arguments he has with people online also would take a lot of energy. I am highly sceptical of this claim!

6) He claims to be receiving information from an off world source but refuses to give any indication as to who the source is. As this claimed source seems to be the deliverer of the recent hopium, we have to wonder who this source really is. R369 is the perfect target for nefarious actors due to his dominance and omnipresence on the Taygetan forum and Telegram and the confusion brought about by having the same name as Spanish Robert. His ego would further weaken him to susceptibility to such bad actors.

7) As moderator I’ve found R369 impossible to know how to approach with the above concerns. His ego seems fragile to the point that any perceived criticism is met with anger and defensiveness and shut down immediately. I’ve made gentle suggestions here and there and been more direct on Telegram (as have countless others) but to no avail. He seems incapable of change or self reflection. His pontifications and pronouncements about being heart-based and loving seem hollow and hypocritical.

8) As ‘ocks’ said above, he was unaware of this latest development because he doesn’t read R369’s posts. I too skip over 95% of his posts as do many others. For me personally, the reason for this is the often off-putting tone and frankly I don’t trust a lot of what he claims to be true and feel it muddies the waters somewhat.

9) I've never heard Robert 369 apologise for upsetting anyone or admit to his shortcomings... ever! This is a problem for anyone who's a major contributor in any community as it distances them from others and causes them to be unrelatable.

I’ll leave it there as I think I’ve expressed all I wanted to say and have wanted to say for a while now. I appreciate the fact that Gosia has opened the way for me to feel ok about getting this off my chest. This is not a Robert369 bashing exercise! I hope he has the maturity to reflect on and consider what I’ve written and make the changes he feels he may need to make to become a better human being. This is a golden opportunity for him. My hope is he takes full advantage of it!

Peace y’all x

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-07-23 01:52:38

DarkOwl wrote:

I’ve wanted to make a statement about Robert369 for a while now but, for reasons I’ll explain below, have hesitated. Now seems like a good time to get it off my chest.

Robert369 has been a divisive character here at the forum and on Telegram. I’ve lost count of the number of people who have issues with him and have left the forum/Telegram because of it. There are numerous reasons people have issue with R369 but I can only speak of my own. They are as follows:

1) Robert dominates the forum/Telegram with his presence. He is omnipresent. He is always there to give his opinion and dish out, often unsolicited advice. He speaks as an authority on virtually every subject. They are always blanket statements, without qualification, that give the impression (especially for newbies) that he has a direct line to the Taygetans themselves… more on that later (for example, as I write, he has made over 2500 posts here while Gosia has only made 600)

2) His tone is often condescending, arrogant, aggressive and egotistical. I have seen him act in an aggressive manner to a brand new account here at the forum, starting their very first thread. I regret the fact I had personal stuff going on at the time and was having a hiatus from the forum and didn’t feel I had the energy to deal with it. I found this action from R369 personally unforgivable.

A number of major contributors to this forum are no longer here because they just can’t deal with R369 and his manner. Sure, they have their own stuff to work on and it always takes two to tango, but is it fair that one person gets to repel so many? I personally miss some of those people and valued their input. R369 doesn’t seem to care that he has caused so many such grief. These people are distressed about the situation and are saddened by the fact they feel unable to participate here and love this place deeply. This seems highly unfair to me.

3) Having the same name as Gosia’s, Spanish Robert, has caused much confusion for new folks and been a bit of a headache for Gosia to constantly rectify. Many assume they are the same person and with R369 speaking in his signature authoritative tone, they assume he is delivering Taygetan information, when often his opinions diverge considerably from the Taygetans! (the poster 'Yankee' above is a case in point). Gosia politely and respectfully asked if he would consider changing his name recently to address this problem to which he refused, giving the reason the name had great personal meaning for him. DarkOwl has great personal meaning for me too. I’ve had it for 25 years and I identify with it as much as (if not more so) than my birth name. But if Gosia had another owl as a disclosure partner, I would happily change my name to avoid confusion. This disclosure is more important to me than my own personal ego and ambitions (which doesn’t seem to be the case for R369).

4) The latest delivery of hopium from R369 has been bizarre and a real head scratcher for me! Announcing the matrix was now non-operational had my bullshit detector on high alert. When I suggested to him that, surely the Taygetans would know this with the proximity the Toleka has to the ‘moon’ and would have told us, he replied “it happened while they were away”… (very convenient and still makes no sense regardless). The hopium dealing seemed to have kicked into high gear when Gosia was on holiday as well, which I found highly suspicious!

5) Most reading this will be unaware that R369 claims to be a breatharian (ie. doesn’t need to eat food). I don’t know how many people on earth are true breatharians (if any) but it seems to me, to be successful at this, one would need to be very careful about absorbing harmful energy and live completely in nature. R369 says he lives in nature but spends such a huge amount of time online (which negates this). Devices are harmful to the human energy field and so to be a breatharian AND spend most of your day in front of a computer, would take some kind of super human. The highly charged arguments he has with people online also would take a lot of energy. I am highly sceptical of this claim!

6) He claims to be receiving information from an off world source but refuses to give any indication as to who the source is. As this claimed source seems to be the deliverer of the recent hopium, we have to wonder who this source really is. R369 is the perfect target for nefarious actors due to his dominance and omnipresence on the Taygetan forum and Telegram and the confusion brought about by having the same name as Spanish Robert. His ego would further weaken him to susceptibility to such bad actors.

7) As moderator I’ve found R369 impossible to know how to approach with the above concerns. His ego seems fragile to the point that any perceived criticism is met with anger and defensiveness and shut down immediately. I’ve made gentle suggestions here and there and been more direct on Telegram (as have countless others) but to no avail. He seems incapable of change or self reflection. His pontifications and pronouncements about being heart-based and loving seem hollow and hypocritical.

8) As ‘ocks’ said above, he was unaware of this latest development because he doesn’t read R369’s posts. I too skip over 95% of his posts as do many others. For me personally, the reason for this is the often off-putting tone and frankly I don’t trust a lot of what he claims to be true and feel it muddies the waters somewhat.

9) I've never heard Robert 369 apologise for upsetting anyone or admit to his shortcomings... ever! This is a problem for anyone who's a major contributor in any community as it distances them from others and causes them to be unrelatable.

I’ll leave it there as I think I’ve expressed all I wanted to say and have wanted to say for a while now. I appreciate the fact that Gosia has opened the way for me to feel ok about getting this off my chest. This is not a Robert369 bashing exercise! I hope he has the maturity to reflect on and consider what I’ve written and make the changes he feels he may need to make to become a better human being. This is a golden opportunity for him. My hope is he takes full advantage of it!

Peace y’all x

These are all great points.  Now question, how do we address this?

He is obviously a significant poster. 

Do we vet posts and try to post corrections?  leading up to warnings and suspensions? 

Do we create a separate sub forum and only allow him access to post there?  A time out section as it were? 

how do you administratively deal with negative elements?  That is the real boggle here.

The matrix comment was a slip on his part as that literally outs him as a disinformation agent or working for the otherside, or that may have been a ploy to force action. 

So do you setup a disinformation agent with information you know a certain way of acting will hold up and then call the individual on their approach and why? 

Otto skinner's book adventures in legal land which equates a court trial to alice in wonder land and is summarized as you play by the script the beaurecrats follow and you can significantly direct a positive ruling to your benefit.  But the kicker here is you have to do a thorough analysis of the individual, speach and communication patterns to determine what party is involved in things then figure out how to abate the problems being created.  Every group has a script that they follow, not saying everyone has a box they are stuck inside of so to speak, but if you really dig into things, folks tend to have repeatable behaviors, but you can really play folks like marionettes if you know what playbook they are playing from. 

All your points are valid and bring even greater questions on how to steer this forum to a more positive experience for all...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#12 2022-07-23 04:07:42

While I tend to resonate with Robert's projected stances against the federation and ideas about ethics and the direction that Earth should take, I will have to agree with many of the points made about his attitude and other inconsistencies. DarkOwl summarized it very well. Quite a few people that I talk to privately have been put off by these things as well. Many, myself included on occasion, have felt personally condescended by him, and many new members have felt hounded, marginalized, and pushed out of the community by his know-it-all attitude and constant pontification. He also goes out of his way to project a stature of undue influence and authority within every branch and extension of this community. I take no pleasure in "bashing" anyone, but I just have to call these things as I see them.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-23 04:09:17)

righteously indignant

#13 2022-07-23 04:13:52

DarkOwl

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

These are all great points.  Now question, how do we address this?

He is obviously a significant poster. 

Do we vet posts and try to post corrections?  leading up to warnings and suspensions? 

Do we create a separate sub forum and only allow him access to post there?  A time out section as it were? 

how do you administratively deal with negative elements?  That is the real boggle here.

I don't like to be too heavy handed in these matters as I feel it's best to let peoples shadow side fully play itself out and let it resolve itself. I have wanted to address some of these issues for a while now but every time I sat down to write, something didn't feel right and I abandoned it. I'm glad I did, because it gave him free rein to launch into his hopium phase which was the last straw that opened the way for Gosia to have her say (which in turn opened the way for me to have mine). Timing is everything in these delicate matters smile

I don't know how Robert369 is going to respond to this latest development. I can only assume it will be challenging for him. He is currently busy with other things and doesn't have the same time to spend on the internet at the moment but that is probably a good thing (once again the timing is perfect!). The wise thing to do in his case would be to spend much time in deep self reflection and contemplation. When large numbers of people are reflecting back to you the same thing, one needs to pay attention or suffer the consequences. He's not lacking in intelligence. He just has a wounded and fractured ego that needs healing and self love. The best we can do is send him our love and best wishes and see how this unfolds.

#14 2022-07-23 04:38:40

mitkobs

Stop with this. Let the man be. How all you will feel if your persona is being put on the spot like you doing it in this topic. He have the right to believe in what he believes.

#15 2022-07-23 04:51:09

Kahi Harawira

Despite little personal things with regard to Robert369, I am too battle-hardened and immune to such things and take any disappointments in my stride. Not so the Taygeteans. And in respect of Gosia, who I have watched develop towards being more like the Taygetean team than being a “human”, I completely understand the impact that disrespect would have on a Taygetean in the first instance, and attempting to instruct or to dictate what shall and what shall not be, in the second instance.

In an environment of individual choice, one can say that we are all equal and have the equal choice to choose and do as we please. And that is true except when the matter which is involved, expands beyond the reach of the individual concerned, to encompass many others, beyond the confines of just the individual. Towards a collective of some kind, and in this particular case, the forum.

Regardless of how others see it, I will see it as I have always seen it all my life, on the wrong end of racism. I know what it is like to be picked on, ganged up on and persecuted by the authorities, all at once. Yet despite the enormous odds, all that has ever taught me, was to be a better human being while those who persecuted me, simply got progressively worse, and worse, and worse, justified by their own sense of righteousness.

Every opinion is valid and should be respected. This forum has been gathered together by Gosia: without her, there is no forum. It doesn't matter what I personally might think, the forum is not gathered together by me. I do not matter and my opinions do not matter, particularly when the existence of this forum itself is a stake. Gosia ought be treated and be recognized, and respected for that.

I am reminded of my elders, the trickster, always poking and prodding (in a nice way) at what one presumes to be right and always making one doubt themselves, forcing one to fix their own opinion into one solid and consolidated position. Not only do they look for the abilities that one might have, but they always look for that compassion that necessarily goes with it.

It is a timely reminder, that without compassion, knowledge itself is worthless.

#16 2022-07-23 05:08:01

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Stop with this. Let the man be. How all you will feel if your persona is being put on the spot like you doing it in this topic. He have the right to believe in what he believes.

Robert369 quite freely gives his opinion of others. Every day. If one can give it, one should also be able to take it... yes?

#17 2022-07-23 07:54:41

mitkobs

Yes DarkOwl. But do no criticize him on his persona but on the opinions he give. No need to offend people here.

#18 2022-07-23 08:43:36

oscar99

How likely is it that this forum/group is targeted by agents?
100%

How likely is it that Robert369 is an agent?
Reading through his posts ... I don't know, it's a lot. There are quite a few that can be summarized as:
'It is all under control (by ETs and others). You don't need to do anything. Trust me. Just live your life and don't care.'
Translation: Let the cabal win.
Corey Goode warned us about this strategy of disinformation agents in order to keep us down.
If Robert369 is not an agent, he definitely got influenced by agents.

If you block an agent, he will simply create a new account, a new name, and continue.
The problem is not the agents on the platform. The problem is that all of their misleading information/posts will forever exist and will continue to manipulate people long after they have left.

Last edited by oscar99 (2022-07-23 12:14:33)

#19 2022-07-23 09:48:04

Edith_S

Thank you Gosia, DarkQwl and others, for addressing this cumbersome issue

I found it somehow hard to refrain from asking R 369 just not being himself for 10 minutes lately...

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-07-23 10:54:37)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#20 2022-07-23 14:27:55

07wideeyes

I have a concern. I read Gosia's piece when it first appeared on Telegram. I found it clear, justified, and 100% necessary, in order to clear up any confusion, especially for people newer to Cosmic Agency. I felt that was enough - job done. What has concerned me is the number of folk chiming in with their own views about Robert369 in the wake of Gosia's comments.

My concern is this: if people had these views, and feel them strongly enough to air them now, why did they not air them earlier? Why did they have to wait until Gosia said something before speaking out? I know that Dark Owl especially has tried hard with Robert369 to dialogue about these issues, and I understand the frustration. But still.... I feel that this says something about the dynamics on the forum, that there is still a way to go.

To echo what Kahi alludes to, we must avoid ganging up and picking on someone at all costs. Knocking someone when they are down is not noble or courageous. I also second mitkobs when he insists on sticking to opinions of forum members, and avoid criticisms of the person. It's what's called, if I recall, ad hominem attacks, which the Greek philosophers listed as one of the false forms of debate and argument.

I hope we might manage to actually have a dialogue here with Robert369. That would be best.

#21 2022-07-23 14:51:09

Tigerhawk

DarkOwl, I agree with all your points above.

I would be lying if I said R369 hasn't been a deterrent for me participating in discussions. I do check in on the forum and Telegram just to see what's being talked about, but my own participation has been few and far between. I don't have a lot of free time and it seemed too often it was just R369 dominating every discussion and constantly holding himself up has the highest authority, as though he were the one in charge and not Gosia. Quite honestly I don't have the time or energy to get into arguments with people like that and don't really care what he has to say.

#22 2022-07-23 16:59:37

How about devil's advocate here?

Is there something to say he is not one of the humans on the ship?  He is testing everyone to ensure they are ready to go to the next level? 

His arrogance is from experience we don't have yet, but still, there are serious presentation issues with information relay that is making him an antagonist here.  How do we force him to come off differently?

Multiple rules on ethics are not being applied along with applying to the social contract and adhering to it.  So how do you educate and correct an adult acting as a less mature individual aka a child?

#23 2022-07-23 17:32:49

Gosia
Administrator

I dont think Robert was ever down throughout all this. I know he would say the same lol. Hard to get Robert down. smile I do appreciate everyone´s comments, because it gives me and admins something to contemplate, before we decide how to proceed.

07wideeyes wrote:

I have a concern. I read Gosia's piece when it first appeared on Telegram. I found it clear, justified, and 100% necessary, in order to clear up any confusion, especially for people newer to Cosmic Agency. I felt that was enough - job done. What has concerned me is the number of folk chiming in with their own views about Robert369 in the wake of Gosia's comments.

My concern is this: if people had these views, and feel them strongly enough to air them now, why did they not air them earlier? Why did they have to wait until Gosia said something before speaking out? I know that Dark Owl especially has tried hard with Robert369 to dialogue about these issues, and I understand the frustration. But still.... I feel that this says something about the dynamics on the forum, that there is still a way to go.

To echo what Kahi alludes to, we must avoid ganging up and picking on someone at all costs. Knocking someone when they are down is not noble or courageous. I also second mitkobs when he insists on sticking to opinions of forum members, and avoid criticisms of the person. It's what's called, if I recall, ad hominem attacks, which the Greek philosophers listed as one of the false forms of debate and argument.

I hope we might manage to actually have a dialogue here with Robert369. That would be best.

#24 2022-07-23 18:06:53

07wideeyes

Got it, Gosia! Thanks for replying about my concerns....

#25 2022-07-23 18:24:22

Scott Summers

Gosia, thank you for addressing this issue.

In my opinion, you are spot-on. Trust your judgment.

Contrary to what R369 asserts, you do not need the approval of Sophia, Tina or Aneeka. They would want you to make your own decision. And I say this with the greatest respect to them.

This has to be dealt with because there are many “newbies” who would want to participate in the forum but would otherwise be intimidated by the likes of R369 and his ‘more educated and experienced gang’.

And no, I don’t see anyone kicking anyone who is down. What I do see is people forgetting a pattern of behaviour which has gone on for months (maybe even a year).

Board footer