You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-26 17:51:14

Wooof

The Power to Give Eternity

BLADE RUNNER
At the last scene we realise that the replicant, Roy Batty, gets a soul.

To watch over and over : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDlTGd7Y9U
For the comments : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbXIONSjmkY

We have the power to love, to give love, and then give eternity, give a soul.
We are gods in clothes.

All people around are machines, programs of the matrix, clones, organic portals, cyborgs.
They are not creator.

When Gosia goes to the beach, all people are attracted.
More instinctively, people need our proximity, to get this twinkle.
And that's why we receive from the guides the message of unconditional love.

But the paradox is that a lot of individuals are aggressive for us, especially if we don't
instantly smile, shake a hand, look in the eyes, say "how are you" ?
They want this sparkle.

How many we are ? 
I take my chance : 0,5%.
Amazing, isn't it ?

Taygetans : Total population of 38 million in 4 planets   
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/tayge … al-life-17

In France, only 15.000 refused the vax, among 2,7 million of health professionals : 0.6%.
The Hospitals of Paris (AP-HP) counted 500 suspended agents for 100 000 of the organism : 0.5%.

The number of  visits on "galactic" websites can give also an indication.

A step would be to raise our conscious to transcend the collective conscious
but also concentrate our mind and love on relatives who can be saved.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-09-05 12:01:12)

#2 2022-07-27 00:55:18

Kahi Harawira

Re: The Power to Give Eternity

Wooof wrote:

BLADE RUNNER
At the last scene we realize that the replicant, Roy Batty, gets a soul.

To watch over and over : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDlTGd7Y9U
For the comments : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbXIONSjmkY

We have the power to love, to give love, and then give eternity, give a soul.
We are gods in clothes.

All people around are machines, programs of the matrix, clones, organic portals, cyborgs.
They are not creator.

When Gosia goes to the beach, all people are attracted.
More instinctively, people need our proximity, to get this twinkle.
And that's why we receive from the guides the message of unconditional love.

But the paradox is that a lot are aggressive for us, especially if we don't
instantly smile, shake a hand, look in the eyes, say "how are you" ?
They want this sparkle.

How many we are ? 
I take my chance : 0,5%.
Amazing, isn't it ?

Taygetans : Total population of 38 million in 4 planets   
https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/tayge … al-life-17

In France, only 15.000 refused the vax, among 2,7 million of health professionals : 0.6%.
The Hospitals of Paris (AP-HP) counted 500 suspended agents for 100 000 of the organism : 0.5%.

The number of  visits on "galactic" websites can give also an indication.

A step would be to raise our conscious to transcend the collective conscious
but also concentrate our mind and love on relatives who can be saved.

Very well said.
It was a very good example given.

It is as you say, life on earth is little more than a collection of memories and knowing this, puts the priority on what one actually does creating those memories and in particular, on “how” those memories are to be created.

It can be disappointing to see how intentional deception plays out. Lying to fool others and causing them to be deliberately deceived, that in turn, also causes them to be harmed, creates a memory (given enough time and there will be plenty of that) that will be lasting. Attempting to unravel that from the other side when they knew it was wrong when they were here, will bring its own just rewards.

We are responsible for the creation of our own memories and are certainly Creator Gods in the creation of our own destination/destiny. And by keeping to this promise against all the odds, we will take the memories that we created and are responsible for, with us.

Yes, unconditional love is always the way.
Its probably why we get a choice, to decide what it is that we don't want.

Good post, much appreciated

#3 2022-07-27 09:11:16

mitkobs

Everything is The Creator. An ant is Creator but it does not know it. And it does not need to know it. Not knowing it do not interfere in what it does and how good it does it. The way ant goes with what it does, this is an unique "ant-y" expression as the Creator.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-27 09:18:03)

#4 2022-07-27 13:17:15

Wooof

Dear Kahi. I read your first moving post and I understand how much this post is special for you. I dedicate it to you.

Dear mitkobs. No worry. You think like a fighter and you reject all the ideas which could lead to weakness.

Be prepared to the next  smile

Last edited by Wooof (2022-07-27 14:00:31)

#5 2022-07-28 07:43:46

microvirus6

Idk man.. if the light's strong in someone that's great, they should share it, it is special. Starseeds can be like that. But I gotta agree with mitkobs... everything is Creator. Every atom could bootstrap a whole new cosmos, because it is the cosmos in fractal. I feel like your post, while inspiring, has a strain of elitism that can be twisted into psychopathy because "why do they matter? they're mindless nothings compared to us" -- just the reasoning of the dark elite on earth for so long

You are definitely right about one thing though- that our love CREATES... probably whole universes, somewhere out there.

#6 2022-07-28 08:51:42

mitkobs

What Wooof said in the first post is true from its perspective. There are soulless and soulful beings from such perspective. Soul is the joy of life in all its wonderful and mindful expressions.   
Microvirus6 point is also valid in the last post. Because if we divide the beings on such criteria soulless would not matter, everything can happen to them, everything disgraceful. But if you do disgraceful things then you yourself become under question and soon to be divided and pushed back from the good side of life.
Have to be able to include everything somehow and manage it within. Ant is equally important and have its great significance in the grand scheme of life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-28 08:55:06)

Board footer