You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-26 17:57:27

Call for help to the attention of Gosia and Taygetan friends

Hello everyone, I am watching, listening carefully and learning a huge deal from the videos and wonderful communication of Gosia with our Taygetan friends ever since November last year when I first discovered Gosia 's youtube and odysee channels.

The least I can say is - it is really an incredible opportunity for all of us to come so close to them and learn such astonishing, amazing and higher-scale information that on Earth is literally forbidden, persecuted or destroyed ever since at least several centuries and so - it is outstanding that we now have the real chance to communicate with some of the founders of Earthly Human civilization ever since so much time and darkness on our world!

In order to keep my message as short as possible, I will get straight to the point - I was also following another youtube channel for the past few months that I suppose belongs to the Pleiadian spiritual master Alaje as he represents himself, that is called - 777Alaje - and I am under the impression that he is a real lightworker from the Pleiades and that it should be really him actively reading & writing in his youtube channel with other people who follow him right there.

Ever since the past few days I am rather alarmed by the last message he recently posted there under community section of his channel where he says that for the last six months he is constantly and relentlessly being attacked by demons and demon-possessed humans on Earth and has really serious problems to continue with his real lightwork on Earth due to his current situation, he is also saying he feels really alone and almost everyone who actively followed him was successfully turned against him over time by those same dark entities, feeling threatened by light, by his energy and activities.

Please forward this to Gosia, Robert or our Taygetan friends from the Toleka, because I am starting to get worried about him.

He is also someone who brought such a hopeful message to us on Earth, he has so much love and wisdom and goodness for us that he shared with us in all of his documentaries in his youtube channel that anyone visiting his channel can review for himself and basically...

He seems real enough to me so far, I hope I am not mistaken - it might even be the case that Taygetan crew is familiar with him and know alot more about him than us, at least I hope he is real?

And if so, then just please - anything further we could likely assist him with, please at least - ask our Taygetan friends about him?

Thank you and blessings!

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-26 19:05:33)

anyone remember the old TV series Mysterious Cities of Gold?

#2 2022-07-27 21:46:00

Re: Call for help to the attention of Gosia and Taygetan friends

I've been following this Alaje for several years already, long before Cosmic Agency started. Reading between the lines he once said that he's a reincarnation of Jesus, whereas Tays say that Jesus didn't exist, so both cannot be right. He also said that covid is real and quite dangerous too and was released by the Cabal, so that's another difference to CA info.

Curiously enough in his most recent post he said: "Humans from other planets and dimensions who are not incarnated on planet earth, are not interfering in any earth issues." Kind of coincides with the absence of Tays...

Last edited by Kosminen Seikkailija (2022-07-27 21:53:53)

#3 2022-07-27 23:09:19

Scott Summers

Thanks Kosminen, for your input. Very helpful.

GoldenCondorinFlight, most of us here are just simple folk who like ET stories.

The person Pleiadian spiritual master Alaje needs is... Robert369.

Robert will be able to diagnose and administer the right advice to relieve Master Alaje of his burdens.

For added privacy which a Master needs, Robert has a private forum.

(Forum members, pls stop laughing. I can hear you ok?)

#4 2022-07-28 00:12:32

Here is the first Alaje-video for those interested. Information is very similar to that of Tays and was uploaded years before CA existed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtgmjjZ … l=777ALAJE

#5 2022-07-28 17:35:56

I can see that Kosminen is not even himself completely certain about whether or not everything provided by Alaje so far is just highly alarming and doubtful or maybe not - maybe he could just turn out to be exactly who he says that he is?

Like I said from the beginning - I cannot be completely certain about anything that he claims myself - I am mostly left with above mentioned questions and still - just have a feeling for myself that he is rather not someone with hidden motives or agendas or anything like it - it even might be the case that he is highly inspired by the idea that his life mission on Earth is to manifest something very similar to what the figure of mythological alleged Jesus was some centuries back claimed to have done on Earth at alleged time.

And even if that is clearly a possibility - we should likely still try to remember that given that every single Earthly incarnation and reincarnation for the past few thousands of years or so equals total personal memory wipe for the one given life here, then clearly anyone already living here on Earth and being fed all the lies we all get fed here all the time - it is sometimes impossible to be flawlessly able to distinguish between as in this case - purely control agenda-designed Earthly religious lies the sort of Roman fabric-made Jesus - clearly originating from the Roman Fabian dynasty at the time as Swaruu did most honestly and deeply investigatively state herself some time ago - and anything alike that might actually turn out to be a truly higher-scale possible explaination by people who were just never fed any Earthly lies about anything to begin with.

Point being - extraterrestrial or not, Pleiadian himself or not - anybody having a purely Earthly experience in exactly the way Alaje (and by the way all the rest of us) are clearly having - it is sometimes basically more than possible even for the most enlightened of minds to be completely deceived about the possible credibility of the existence of one or another given mythological figure - and clearly even more so about religious control agenda-designed ones like Jesus and alike - and by the way, not only about fiction figures of the type - but basically about almost anything else as well just given that you actually spend a whole lifetime on Earth to begin with.

One more point just as above opened by Kosminen - I have to tell you that myself I saw rather nowhere such claim by Alaje at least in his channel - but might have clearly missed something as his messages over the years make definitely a volume and so - regardless assuming he did make such claim the way Kosminen put it after all...

If it could be the case that at some point somewhere he might have said - "covid is real only because it was actually launched by Earth-based Cabal" or the dark side as he often refers to them like - then in case that this was his actual message and hence, what he might have originally meant by saying such a thing, then let me just also add - he might have actually been right about this aside from the whole Jesus-confusion and I can also tell you exactly why - at least from my wider perspective of in this case - also being an active follower of the Berlin Corona Investigative Committee aside.

This is an initiative by the German lawyers Reiner Fuellmich and Viviane Fischer for the creation of a crucially necessairy and essentially authoritative Worldwide Court of public opinion and actively ongoing Trial for Crimes against Humanity all based on the Nuremberg code first agreed upon at the end of WW2 - a trial extremely designed at sending the likes of Bill Gates, Soros, Scwabb and anyone else deeply enough involved with this whole genocide back to their cage where they originally came from - many of you might anyway be highly familiar with this whole initiative ever since lawyer Fuellmich 's first broadcast message to humanity back at the days - summer of 2020 or so.

And hence, just in short - if you can just swing over to Episode 3 of their Grand Jury initiative first released at their odysee channel right at February of this year and thereafter - just watch and listen to the full testimony of one very spot-on doctor from South Africa named Shankara Chetti...

It is there that you can clearly see that - although the chemtrails-vid released thing killed of course - literally nobody else, but a few hundred people in the entire world and by the way - even those only with the huge and critical assistance of papaya-shots and most crucially - lethal doses of 5G low-frequency radiation - just as many of you most likely also know...

One thing I 'm still not sure to how many of us are able to realize to this day is - chemtrails-vid is after all clearly a bioweapon itself, it was only designed and meant to biologically kill people, it was all produced and released by the same papaya-producing globalist psycho-marxist corporations the ilk of Gates and all alike - even with no matter how few or statistically completely insignificant number of people it actually accomplished its killing aims after all - as it turned out of course - with almost noone as a whole!

Absolutely criminal, disgusting and genocidal intent all present, documented and accounted for - from top to bottom for the chemtrails-vid bioweapon itself as well - in almost the same way papaya-shots are now clearly doing their most crucial part anywhere they just do not get opposed strongly enough and all of the rest related that most of us are more than familiar with.

Point being - more than probable after all that Alaje had likely no certain way of knowing - that all of those were actually four consecutively released bioweapons meant to kill or at least hoax amongst all of the four Earthly inhabiting races and still - he might 've at least suspected and therefore clearly stated that four hoax-waves or not - that what alleged "rona" was phyisically originating from - was actually the aerosoles and chemcrap-spreading aircraft that I am also more than sure - many of us here are also more than familiar with just as well as with most of the rest.

Point - still not really getting the feeling of having gathered enough evidence for myself to clearly doubt someone like Alaje - also not claiming to know anything about him with whatsoever certainty - keeping an all-open mind myself just like from the beginning of this topic.

Most essentially - a call for most basic confirmation in the first place and then - eventually thinking about helping him in a way he might truly appreciate still - looking up to Taygetan crew as our best guides about anything just like we 've always seen them so far ever since we follow Gosia 's outstanding work to begin with.

We stay vigilent, we stand ready!

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-28 22:17:15)

#6 2022-07-28 18:09:30

GoldenCondorinFlight wrote:

I can see that Kosminen is not even himself completely certain about whether or not everything provided by Alaje so far is just highly alarming and doubtful or maybe not - maybe he could just turn out to be exactly who he says that he is?

That's obviously possible, but in that case Tays are wrong in more than one thing: Jesus did exist, covid is real, Galactic Federation of Light is real, "cosmic love" is solution to everything etc. All that closely resembling what Tays call New Age controlled opposition...

Like I said from the beginning - I cannot be completely certain about anything that he claims myself - I am mostly left with above mentioned questions and still - just have a feeling for myself that he is rather not someone with hidden motives or agendas or anything like it

I too get the same feeling. I don't think he's lying intentionally.

One more curious little detail. In a Pleiadian Knowledge video last year there's a drawn picture of the Taygetan crew and one of them seems to be called Alaje. (Second in upper right corner wearing red shirt)

#7 2022-07-28 18:14:32

Cannot also not mention - that in a rather older communication of Gosia 's with Swaruu - Swaruu actually clearly stated that "their lightworkers on Earth are currently under heavy attack", clearly letting anyone listening know that - at times it could have been and was rather heavier than they could have anticipated before sending any of their people down here with the clear intention of essentially helping us all effectively combat earthly dark entities, earth cabal and all alike!

Hence - does anybody still happen to notice any further essential inconsistencies with the Taygetan/Swaruunian information regarding Alaje 's activities given all mentioned so far in the end?

Say like - I might happen to be the only one still clearly not noticing even one and basically...

Still a bit worried about this Pleiadian man and - just how might he be currently fairing in our hopeful common demonic-possessed homeland we know as Earth.

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-28 19:05:00)

#8 2022-07-28 19:54:28

"That's obviously possible, but in that case Tays are wrong in more than one thing: Jesus did exist, covid is real, Galactic Federation of Light is real, "cosmic love" is solution to everything etc. All that closely resembling what Tays call New Age controlled opposition..."

No, no, no - and absolutely NO again!

Kosminen, just please think of Any possible Option Three, we should finally just know better to get out of this constant dualism style of thinking, oversimplifying and pseudorationalizing - and hence always try to think of options 3, 4, or 5 or why not even 10 or 12?

Also, please keep in mind that the Universe is NOT and never will be strictly dualistic all just by itself - and just because we still completely refuse to acknowledge and perceive its limitless inner complexity!

One more hint - just please, read a little more of what I have written above - then you will likely know what he might have actually meant by this covid thing - even again saying I read such thing by him nowhere so far - and still even given that I might have missed something - above I clearly explain why exactly do I think that - even if he said such a thing, it might have a validity that rather a few people are still able to appreciate and relate to.

There were bioweapons, they were used against all four Earthly races, they should be rather called chemtrails-vid, they managed to kill no more than a few hundred statistically completely insignificant number of people all over the world even already done & gone!

Hence, what is even so wrong about "covid is real" whenever anybody can clearly realize that - chemtrails-vid is definitely more than real just as we all know basically almost everything about worldwide famous chemtrails and about the way they sometimes - do actually have a way of killing someone having inhaled unfortunately too much of their weaponized crap anyway?

Hence at least to me, Alaje is basically right about one thing - chemtrails-vid was actually launched and used against us by Earth Cabal, it was all Earth Cabal-made - and it killed fascinatingly almost noone after all even though hoaxing clearly million-fold more than it killed!

Strongly hope that you can somehow see the way traditional Earthly dualistic style of thinking - is completely fallable and nonsense!

Always Look for Option Three, Six, Nine and Twelve!

#9 2022-07-29 14:07:46

Gosia
Administrator

These are two different people. Alahi mentioned in the video has nothing to do with the Alaje that is being (or not) channeled. We dont know who is being channeled there but there is no one on Toleka with that name at the moment. 

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

That's obviously possible, but in that case Tays are wrong in more than one thing: Jesus did exist, covid is real, Galactic Federation of Light is real, "cosmic love" is solution to everything etc. All that closely resembling what Tays call New Age controlled opposition...

Like I said from the beginning - I cannot be completely certain about anything that he claims myself - I am mostly left with above mentioned questions and still - just have a feeling for myself that he is rather not someone with hidden motives or agendas or anything like it

I too get the same feeling. I don't think he's lying intentionally.

One more curious little detail. In a Pleiadian Knowledge video last year there's a drawn picture of the Taygetan crew and one of them seems to be called Alaje. (Second in upper right corner wearing red shirt)

#10 2022-07-29 16:58:53

Gosia wrote:

These are two different people. Alahi mentioned in the video has nothing to do with the Alaje that is being (or not) channeled. We dont know who is being channeled there but there is no one on Toleka with that name at the moment.

It's not channeling, but he claims to have incarnated here on Earth from "the Pleiades".

#11 2022-07-29 17:21:07

Gosia
Administrator

Oh its not? I know of one Alaje who has been channeled. Maybe its a different one.

Gosia wrote:

It's not channeling, but he claims to have incarnated here on Earth from "the Pleiades".

#12 2022-07-29 17:56:56

Thank you for such a quick and direct answer, Gosia, and my appreciation for it!

But still there 's something somewhat unclear to me about his case, my point is - do you have a way of being absolutely certain that he is someone rather fake, doubtful or somehow eventually channeled the way you put it?

The thing is - he is very likely to be someone never even having been onboard the Toleka, that only because as he had claimed from the beginning - he is someone incarnated down here on Earth, has lived a long and rather fruitful fully earthly life ever since he says he had volounteered for it and also - says he was visited by his Pleiadian star family at a very early age when he was still a little child - and only since then he was told by them who exactly he actually was and exactly what for he decided to come and live here on Earth in order to do and accomplish.

He most likely never was originally directly connected specifically to the crew of the Toleka - he might likely also not be specifically Taygetan himself, I 'm rather under the impression that he could turn out to be someone from 7D or maybe directly originating from Alcyone the central Pleiadian star itself and my point is...

Do the Taygetan crew have other ways of knowing about other Pleiadian missions related to Earth so that they can know for themselves - that he might eventually turn out to be one of the active Pleiadian lightworkers on Earth mentioned only very briefly in one older communication of yours with Swaruu - only if I am not mistaken?

The point is - is it still somehow possible that everything he says could actually turn out to be valid even in case the Taygetan crew are rather personally unfamiliar specifically with him?

I am more than aware about the whole story of Alahi aside and it was an amazing video you have recently shared with us too, I did learn a great deal from it myself as well, hence I am more than aware that Alaje is definitely someone who has clearly nothing to do with Alahi and so.

I am also somewhat aware of the amount of almost constant controversy and new-agering mumble-jumble you most likely have to deal with on an almost regular daily basis given the highly responsible task you have set for yourself for the past four years or so.

Just a personal feeling - I 'd say that ever since I follow his channel aside and watched all of his personally created documentaries he shared - his striking knowledge of deeper past history of Earth and overall wisdom and understanding of natural law, natural spirits and whatnot - I 'd rather say I never really got any feeling for fakeness or clear intent for public manipulation from what he is sharing with just a few followers at his channel and so.

Hope it couldn 't turn out to be too much to ask from someone being a somewhat new user of this active and rather really vivid nice little forum about...

Do you have a way of verifying at least a little bit of all above mentioned?

Thing is just lately I felt a bit worried about his last message under community section of his channel where he tends to communicate basically anything new related to his activities where he says he 's lately finding himself very much alone and there 's literally no single extraterrestrial ship or being willing to actively communicate with anybody down here on Earth openly.

Thank you for your attention and direct communication again and for everything you keep sharing with us, Gosia!

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-29 18:01:49)

#13 2022-07-29 18:05:51

And by the way, Gosia - he also said several times that - there definitely are various floating internet junk around constantly and insolently misusing his name only in order to try to completely discredit him and put in question everything he says and does on our world - we can at least try giving him a chance?

Thanks again! smile

#14 2022-07-29 19:17:56

Gosia
Administrator

I really have very little information about it. It just rings the bell that they told us long ago that there was a man onboard, long ago, Alaje, who was channeling with someone on Earth, and that some of that was real. That was before they gave up channeling. The problem is that that Taygetan man is no longer around, so I dont know how the story evolved. There are all kinds of complex and metaphysically "twisted" stories out there linked up with people´s lives on Earth though so absolutely all is possible. I am sorry I cannot provide more on the subject (I dont know anything more). smile

And by the way, Gosia - he also said several times that - there definitely are various floating internet junk around constantly and insolently misusing his name only in order to try to completely discredit him and put in question everything he says and does on our world - we can at least try giving him a chance?

Thanks again! smile

#15 2022-07-29 19:34:13

Gosia wrote:

I really have very little information about it. It just rings the bell that they told us long ago that there was a man onboard, long ago, Alaje, who was channeling with someone on Earth, and that some of that was real. That was before they gave up channeling. The problem is that that Taygetan man is no longer around, so I dont know how the story evolved. There are all kinds of complex and metaphysically "twisted" stories out there linked up with people´s lives on Earth though so absolutely all is possible. I am sorry I cannot provide more on the subject (I dont know anything more). smile

Thanks again! smile

Hmmm...so perhaps this Youtube-Alaje did receice channeling years ago but -as often happens- mixed the channeled messages with his own thoughts and intuitions and hence makes the claims he now does.

#16 2022-07-29 20:51:18

Gosia wrote:

Thanks again! smile

Okay, thank you again!

That is also one more fascinating piece of information, I haven 't really been able to connect to such an idea so far - but now as you put it all together this way, it then seems like more than entirely possible!

Thank you for your attention and really detailed information on the subject, I 'm glad I 'll be actively using this forum from now on - and I 'd say I do like it alot already!

Will be coming back soon with anything newer and fresher!

Good night to you and Kosminen and thanks for the assistance! smile

#17 2022-07-29 21:03:31

"Hmmm...so perhaps this Youtube-Alaje did receice channeling years ago but -as often happens- mixed the channeled messages with his own thoughts and intuitions and hence makes the claims he now does."

This is - I never really came to such a thought so far, Kosminen - I do appreciate one highly possible variation in the case of Alaje now that you put it this way!

I 'd say I just learned even more for such a short exchange already!

So in a sense - it finally turns out, everything Alaje is saying is simultaneously - absolutely true and yet somewhat mixed!

Even though, by the way - he might even be actually no Alaje at all, rather someone somewhat spiritually-focused random earthly folk - that also aside! big_smile

That is something that to a degree - I should have maybe also expected as a starter!

Be seeing you around anytime soon!

Last edited by GoldenCondorinFlight (2022-07-29 21:19:31)

#18 2023-09-19 09:24:19

TheMorken

I've been following this Alaje for several years already, long before Cosmic Agency started. Reading between the lines he once said that he's a reincarnation of Jesus, whereas Tays say that Jesus didn't exist, so both cannot be right. He also said that covid is real and quite dangerous too and was released by the Cabal, so that's another difference to CA info.

It is not necessarily a contradiction. Covid was perhaps really dangerous when it was released from the Wuhan lab, and then quickly evolved into just the flu.

As with Jesus, also the Tays say that this character is based on several historical persons and events mixed together, so Alaje could be one of those.

Curiously enough in his most recent post he said: "Humans from other planets and dimensions who are not incarnated on planet earth, are not interfering in any earth issues." Kind of coincides with the absence of Tays...

Board footer