You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-29 13:05:16

okcs

Astrologic alignment August 1, 2022

The astrologic conjunction of August 1, 2022 was last seen June 6, 323 BC (conjunction of Mars, north node of the moon, and Uranus at 18 degrees Taurus on the Western zodiac). The death of Alexander the great was announced around June 13, 323 BC, and sources indicate he died a few days before that. The greatest empire in the world then crumbled. One source says Alexander got sick June 1, and died June 10.

Relevant here because the Toleka crew indicated that Western civilization will collapse, then later said the collapse of Western Civilization is not certain. Also, interesting that Alexander the Great was a direct descendant of Alenym.

Astrology doing something like this does not mean that something resulting in the death of emperor/empire will certainly happen next week, it just increases the odds of it happening. If the chances of events to cause the death of emperor/empire are .1% on any given week, next week that would be upped to maybe 20%.

#2 2022-07-29 14:09:10

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Astrologic alignment August 1, 2022

Not descendant. Far far ancestor. I dont know the story though.

okcs wrote:

The astrologic conjunction of August 1, 2022 was last seen June 6, 323 BC (conjunction of Mars, north node of the moon, and Uranus at 18 degrees Taurus on the Western zodiac). The death of Alexander the great was announced around June 13, 323 BC, and sources indicate he died a few days before that. The greatest empire in the world then crumbled. One source says Alexander got sick June 1, and died June 10.

Relevant here because the Toleka crew indicated that Western civilization will collapse, then later said the collapse of Western Civilization is not certain. Also, interesting that Alexander the Great was a direct descendant of Alenym.

Astrology doing something like this does not mean that something resulting in the death of emperor/empire will certainly happen next week, it just increases the odds of it happening. If the chances of events to cause the death of emperor/empire are .1% on any given week, next week that would be upped to maybe 20%.

#3 2022-07-30 05:39:22

Scott Summers

okcs wrote:

Thank you, okcs. Much appreciated.

I have been tracking astrologers, prophets, financial and similar sources, and they all support what you said.

I confess that my forecast of the Federal Reserve Note’s collapse in mid-July is inaccurate. But I also now realise that the collapse will take everyone by surprise.

The collapse is inevitable.

When that happens, the difference will not be between Normies and Starseeds, but between those who are prepared... and those who are not.

Those who are prepared will have to help those who are not.

#4 2022-08-01 09:17:50

Brahman wrote:

https://drstandley.com/aspects_mars_con … anus.shtml

I like this image. Not on any authority. Might as well add the federation. But they are "the gods". Lol

'The Anarchist' is an interesting conjunction. The way the link reads with only the last four letters of a certain planet definitely reminds me of the federation, except that would be insulting a part of the anatomy which actually serves a useful function.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-01 09:19:53)

righteously indignant

Board footer