You are not logged in.

#26 2022-08-08 20:36:34

Kahi Harawira

Re: Humans & Responsibility video

Jim Stav wrote:

This explains the situation more clearly from what I have been hearing for some time now...."that no one is going to come & save you." I took that to mean we will in fact have a direct confrontation with our gov. & probably more. I was not seeing a way to defeat those types of forces physically, that is why I was imagining "key people" getting on a ship or three if need be & working things out with Gaia as far as our soul plans went. Your key people working with energy sounds to be the most efficient & peaceful approach & would be most welcome IMO.

Morning

You might want to rephrase the term “our government” because it carries with it, a frequency and with that, a kind of obligation of compliance that undermines your own position of authority over one's self.

The physical thing can be a drag, particularly when it comes to the use of force or overwhelming force against you. "There is no fear except fear itself". Literally, any day is a good day to die, so why even bother entertaining the idea of unreasonable compliance if they can't force you to comply?

It certainly would be nice if the rest of the planet would comply with universal law but the game being what it is, it probably won't happen overnight to save my arse. I guess the best contribution one can make is to aim towards its eventual achievement without wanting it for oneself while taking an immediate position of refusing to live in fear.

There are no key people, in my opinion, you yourself are that key.
Isn't that something nice to hold onto.

#27 2022-08-09 03:28:50

mitkobs

Re: Humans & Responsibility video

Key people are everyone who are willing to work in the direction of what is right and good when awaken for own spiritual nature. For now Swaruu called them broken shoes and they manifest misery and suffering in the world and thus are in service of the cabal without knowing. But if awaken they will turn on 180 degrees and manifest exactly the opposite.

Board footer