You are not logged in.

#51 2022-08-07 09:33:19

mose

Re: The Taygetans and the 'deceptive/seductive et' claim

Blessed love

So the Video by Anthony on Taygetans is out at Canadian Awareness YT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijP2MXq8QX4

What is the significance of his message?

... Vet and evaluate your sources...

Somebody suggested the same earlier in this thread...

The essential message of Anthony is something some of us live with all the time (Due diligence and Discernment): not because the message sound too good and overwhelming then you 'take everything for as of what is being supplied'... This is universally to be applied in all sources of information, stories and narratives...

This is applies to 'Canadian Awareness Content' as much as contents from this website and forums: https://www.swaruu.org/ [And so the 'Forums']

Therefore he has repeated/relayed the message of people taking full responsibility of what they take from 'contacts' and/or 'channeling'...

I as a man, did my thing to allow contact with Yazhi, if there is anything useful that may ensure to enhance what i know and consciously cooperate to manifest in life--do manifest in life... I had my meditation and protocol of intent--which is still open by the way; so only i and my reclusive part know what should Yazhi 'do'--'signal ambience' should she prefer to 'extend' to me. She can choose to optimize synchronicity through extended part of myself or pull up a stint of spatial/temporal manifestation/contact, either/or i'm ready...

I have done the same for the Theta Tauri; Nope i ain't scared of something with different outward look from myself... And when i mention things like this to my fellow men/women, i better also mention the fact that we may seek contact with other sentient being not for 'information' per se, rather for 'energetic touch'... But this has to be consistent with the extended nature of your being; if that contact is beneficial you will have it--not necessarily in real time/present time; know it: you are having it in one level of your being...

Then this gets us to the 54th minute of Anthony's video...

There is a remarkable point that Anthony highlights: Possibilities are at all time high for specialized Earthly Intelligence Department to monitor and/so tweak with internet communications, for matters of this nature. This Swaruu website, for example, has many things which attracts 'investigations'. So it is naive to think there are no government agencies covertly tracking the contents and behavior of its active participants. But nobody has to worry about this very much, secret institutions have their own imperatives--one cannot stop them and nobody really needs to counteract with shadowy existences... Just acknowledge their possible presence and go on to do your thing as long as you are satisfied it is legit.

Now, contents from this website, with scientific nature, pertinent to matter, space, time and energy are quite elaborate, neatly presented here and there thus so remarkable. Such can be used to trigger paradigm shift in our wide communities.

It is obviously, drama regarding the issues of 'extractions' and 'ascension' expose the vanity of escapism. Many here know the case of two girls and a male lover from 'Toleka'... That story pose so many questions rather than answers for people who may care comprehend. But yeah, one cannot suppose all details coming through sister Gosia can be verified regarding the sub-space presence of the Taygetans... For someone with tools for analyzing 'political environment' of possible alliances with limited or extended capacity to dominate 'space' and command their presence, the 'Galactic Federation' talk is always short of something... This is not to deny the possibility of diverse ET communities lingering in sub-space environment in or around us, no. Yet any narrative which exploit human tendency for info and details to suppose convenience of external assistance/salvation is sham.

There are true events and contacts, which have taken place--still taking place within few men and women, some through reclusive government/private agencies which can clear situation of Gosia and the contact should those individuals care to chip in. If Gosia is ready, this will happen and it wont be the matter of Antony discrediting Gosia directly or indirect... Matter of fact, Anthony and Gosia can contact anytime to explore the truth of this -- regardless of 'chips at stake'... Just suspending the internet fame for awhile...

Hmmm

#52 2022-08-07 10:44:15

Kahi Harawira

mose wrote:

If Gosia is ready, this will happen and it wont be the matter of Antony discrediting Gosia directly or indirect... Matter of fact, Anthony and Gosia can contact anytime to explore the truth of this

Hahaha = Love your sense of humor

#53 2022-08-07 11:03:27

ro2778

My opinion of him hasn't changed, overly identifies with masculine, absolutely lost in duality and clearly misled or just another disinfo agent. His production style reminds me of rise.tv, which was taken over as just another mouthpiece of the cabal when it's name changed from edgeofwonder, there's a lot of soft focus to go with the hard brain washing. He's just another disinfo agent, He's conflating so many contacts into one rant and these people give themselves away because they feel the need to attack, attack, attack. There does seem to be more of an ET force behind him though, as though the Tyagetans have ruffled some feathers or more likely scales, upstairs.

#54 2022-08-07 12:11:29

mitkobs

He says in the beginning of the video many times that in Pleyades not all are benevolent races, but that is impossible. If that was the case they will be betrayed, conquered and enslaved by the regressive races. This is what cabal like beings dream to do with Pleiades.
There are many races on different planets of Pleiades, not all humans of course but the common thing between all of them is that they are progressive. Some may not be so advanced in technology and interstellar, being in developing stages but the situation of their progression is much more differently happening from what is happening here on Earth. Clearly the man is either ignorant or just want(is paid) to portray the Pleiades in negative light.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-07 12:12:39)

#55 2022-08-07 12:19:08

Gosia
Administrator

I must state for all fairness that there ARE individual people within Pleiades that might act not in a such a positive manner, but it wouldn´t be something that would define the whole race. There are rotten apples everywhere, as they told us. But they are few.

mitkobs wrote:

He says in the beginning of the video many times that in Pleyades not all are benevolent races, but that is impossible. If that was the case they will be betrayed, conquered and enslaved by the regressive races. This is what cabal like beings dream to do with Pleiades.
There are many races on different planets of Pleiades, not all humans of course but the common thing between all of them is that they are progressive. Some may not be so advanced in technology and interstellar, being in developing stages but the situation of their progression is much more differently happening from what is happening here on Earth. Clearly the man is either ignorant or just want(is paid) to portray the Pleiades in negative light.

#56 2022-08-07 12:50:37

mitkobs

The video is too long for me to watch it all and listening the nonsense he says, so with skipping forward my opinion about this guy is that he is speaking about Taygeta and Pleiades without being acquainted a bit with CA info. He thinks they are love and light and the contactees are channelers. That says it all. So do not waste your time with this person.

Gosia of course there could be rotten apples there but in small number and in check or if too dangerous probably with getting banished from the place of influence.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-07 12:54:53)

#57 2022-08-07 13:49:53

Gosia
Administrator

Perhaps he is not referring to us?

mitkobs wrote:

The video is too long for me to watch it all and listening the nonsense he says, so with skipping forward my opinion about this guy is that he is speaking about Taygeta and Pleiades without being acquainted a bit with CA info. He thinks they are love and light and the contactees are channelers. That says it all. So do not waste your time with this person.

Gosia of course there could be rotten apples there but in small number and in check or if too dangerous probably with getting banished from the place of influence.

#58 2022-08-07 14:13:42

Gosia wrote:

Definitely is, among others. He said that it's completely ridiculous to think that ETs would communicate with people using electronic devices such as What's up or Telegram.

#59 2022-08-07 14:16:58

I could barely make it through it, his frequency/vibe is so low that whatever he is connected to is not good. He went after Gosia and Robert, but at the beginning of the video he thought they were 'channel writing', then realized he was wrong (probably after DarkOwl emailed) and edited the last half of the video to include direct written contact, and how ridiculous it was that we would believe such nonsense.  For the last 2 minutes or so he told everyone to stop making videos right now, and all video makers & cult followers to repent away from this cult immediately and stop giving them our precious energy (so we could give it to his cult...daddy needs a snack) or suffer consequences, or some such bs.  It was such a 'repent!  repent I say sinner!' moment. 

I need some sage, mind bleach, and Disney movies today to clear that shit out of my house.  Yukky.

BAD VIBE! BAD VIBE!! big_smile

#60 2022-08-07 15:05:36

Gosia
Administrator

They dont use Telegram or Whatsap haha. Its a much better online chatting platform than that. And of course they can, and they do. They have fingers, and human computers, what stops them lol?

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Definitely is, among others. He said that it's completely ridiculous to think that ETs would communicate with people using electronic devices such as What's up or Telegram.

#61 2022-08-07 15:06:59

Gosia
Administrator

LOL. Thanks. Since I didnt watch it, nor intend to, its fun to see you commenting. smile

wahinionthebeach wrote:

I could barely make it through it, his frequency/vibe is so low that whatever he is connected to is not good. He went after Gosia and Robert, but at the beginning of the video he thought they were 'channel writing', then realized he was wrong (probably after DarkOwl emailed) and edited the last half of the video to include direct written contact, and how ridiculous it was that we would believe such nonsense.  For the last 2 minutes or so he told everyone to stop making videos right now, and all video makers & cult followers to repent away from this cult immediately and stop giving them our precious energy (so we could give it to his cult...daddy needs a snack) or suffer consequences, or some such bs.  It was such a 'repent!  repent I say sinner!' moment. 

I need some sage, mind bleach, and Disney movies today to clear that shit out of my house.  Yukky.

#62 2022-08-07 17:15:37

Gosia wrote:

Actually you don’t need any device except your consciousness to make contact with ETs. This applies to Pleiadian races and Tays as well, at least some of them. That I don’t know if they use some device in their end.

Pleiadian starseed traveler.

#63 2022-08-07 17:39:14

Gosia wrote:

LOL. Thanks. Since I didnt watch it, nor intend to, its fun to see you commenting. smile

wahinionthebeach wrote:

You're very welcome!  They only target you if you're a threat.  Plus, there's so, so much fodder on that guy's website if you have a sense of humor, it's just there for the taking and I can't help myself.  I have jokes for days about that guy  smile.

#64 2022-08-08 03:50:21

Azirael Alcyone wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Actually you don’t need any device except your consciousness to make contact with ETs. This applies to Pleiadian races and Tays as well, at least some of them. That I don’t know if they use some device in their end.

It's been said countless times on CA that Tays don't use channeling anymore because it's proven to be very unreliable.

#65 2022-08-08 04:56:01

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

It's been said countless times on CA that Tays don't use channeling anymore because it's proven to be very unreliable.

For me it’s more like using a pager, not conversation. Probably could be used to deliver longer messages, but there might a pitfall.

Pleiadian starseed traveler.

#66 2022-08-08 05:36:11

mitkobs

The channeling is not the problem but the ability of the channeler to keep the frequencies high in order to stay in the same contact with the same higher beings. If the frequencies fall for some reason the entities will change and the qualities of the ideas that are channeled will get worse. I've seen it happening to some channelers and some of them admit this happening to them and quitting channeling.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-08 05:37:20)

#67 2022-08-08 06:47:04

DarkOwl

DarkOwl wrote:

Not worth responding too in my estimation. If he had presented things in a clearer manner a conversation might have ensued but there is no point discussing anything with someone who clearly isn't interested in facts... just hit-pieces, which is what this is.

I’m going to take a different approach to Anthony.

In the interests of diplomatic relations I have deleted my previous post (something I never do). I make no apology for my hot-headed gut response of anger and dismay at Anthony’s Taygetan video, but for the record and moving forward I want to take some of the steam out of it and approach from a more reasoned direction.

I will write to him with my concerns. I won’t pull any punches but at the same time I want to give him the opportunity to explain himself and give him an opportunity to set the record straight.

My major beef is that Gosia and Cosmic Agency in the English world (and Robert in the Spanish) have been misrepresented. As neither they nor any other of the Taygetan contacts were named, and yet lots of claims and insinuations were made, the waters have been heavily muddied. Who exactly Anthony was talking about and any one time was entirely unclear.

It seems clear Anthony was not familiar with the content of Cosmic Agency before making his video (the edits made after private emails and chats in the comments section, show this). The concept of ETs communicating via the internet seemed new to him judging by his edits and his reaction to it.

To critique and dismantle someones position, one needs to understand and be able to represent their position correctly. That’s the honourable and respectful thing to do, is it not?

We all have blind spots. We have all acted on incomplete information. We have all acted impulsively. I would like to think this has been the case with Anthony (and not something else) but time will tell.

A mistake is only a mistake if you do it twice. Until then, everything is an experiment.

#68 2022-08-08 07:22:02

mitkobs

Female image have to be rewritten here on Earth toward divine feminine. I am amazed how a beautiful(attractive, pretty, healthy, harmonious looking) woman is objectified only as sexual object, as model of beauty but not a model of something else useful. Sure a beautiful woman is sexually appealing, no one will deny this. But such woman may be able to perform many successful professions and without touching the subject of feminism which is gone to the dark side. Taygeta women prove exactly this, they are top professionals in many fields of life and not only beautiful. They are top professionals and in the same time are feminine as feminine woman can be. Feminine nature do not mean to be seductive and overly sexualized.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-08 07:32:22)

#69 2022-08-08 09:43:58

ro2778

DarkOwl wrote:

I will write to him with my concerns. I won’t pull any punches but at the same time I want to give him the opportunity to explain himself and give him an opportunity to set the record straight.

He's just another Kim Gougen, either he's doing it deliberately or he's misguided. Either way, why waste your time? People like this should just be ignored by those who can see and followed by those who are compatible. Just like we consider CA good guidance but from another perspective we are ignorant too.

#70 2022-08-08 13:30:42

ro2778 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

He's just another Kim Gougen, either he's doing it deliberately or he's misguided. Either way, why waste your time? People like this should just be ignored by those who can see and followed by those who are compatible. Just like we consider CA good guidance but from another perspective, we are ignorant too.

Agreed, and I don't think he should get any further press here.  He showed who he is and personally, I'm glad he went there.  Now I know to ignore him. 

EDIT:  I forgot to mention the community section of his YT page. There's a post about Taygetans, or anyone not invited/deemed worthy to cease reaching out to them or suffer the consequences.

Last edited by wahinionthebeach (2022-08-08 13:56:04)

#71 2022-08-08 15:16:41

ro2778

Yeh anyone not worthy will lose their soul, sounds like the sort of thing a lower astral egregor would come up with!

#72 2022-08-08 17:08:06

Saviera

DarkOwl wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Not worth responding too in my estimation. If he had presented things in a clearer manner a conversation might have ensued but there is no point discussing anything with someone who clearly isn't interested in facts... just hit-pieces, which is what this is.

I’m going to take a different approach to Anthony.

In the interests of diplomatic relations I have deleted my previous post (something I never do). I make no apology for my hot-headed gut response of anger and dismay at Anthony’s Taygetan video, but for the record and moving forward I want to take some of the steam out of it and approach from a more reasoned direction.

My major beef is that Gosia and Cosmic Agency in the English world (and Robert in the Spanish) have been misrepresented. As neither they nor any other of the Taygetan contacts were named, and yet lots of claims and insinuations were made, the waters have been heavily muddied. Who exactly Anthony was talking about and any one time was entirely unclear.

It seems clear Anthony was not familiar with the content of Cosmic Agency before making his video (the edits made after private emails and chats in the comments section, show this). The concept of ETs communicating via the internet seemed new to him judging by his edits and his reaction to it.

To critique and dismantle someones position, one needs to understand and be able to represent their position correctly. That’s the honourable and respectful thing to do, is it not?

We all have blind spots. We have all acted on incomplete information. We have all acted impulsively. I would like to think this has been the case with Anthony (and not something else) but time will tell.

I think, DarkOwl, you having found Anthony and sharing his information has enriched this forum. Everyone here seemed curious and inspired to learn more about reptilian races. Anthony is a great representation. And yet, his flaws and gall spitting rants have been noticed and seen.

The Taygetan/Pleiadian video he made is a total joke. This man openly exposed himself, that he has no clue what he is talking about! Putting everyone into one pot, CA, Marina Jacobi, some blonde blue eyed people, Galactic Federation, Ashtar.

And then reading the comments chiming in on the rant.....the best one I saw was a "wanting to be ranting" comment about CA how much doom and gloom they were and no positive solutions... roll ...while at the same time Anthony was ranting about the deceiving Taygetans coming with their ships to save everyone..... Right there you can see the level of the audience is matching the hilarious gall spitting Anthony. They are lost in believing what others tell them while telling everyone to not believe what anyone is saying and in the same breath telling people what to believe and what not.

It is so obvious, that there is actually not much more to say......and yet I watch myself to keep on commenting.

So yes, DarkOwl, in my eyes your contribution to this forum by introducing Anthony brought so much depth to this place. A depth of inner recognition. I can see your process has been even deeper in that regards, since you had started communicating with Anthony in person. I learned a lot from it. I was able to allow myself to listen to his videos. I don't believe him to be fake. There is truth there. And he mixes the truth he receives with his own issues about beauty and has the urge to spit angry gall once in a while.
We all know, EXACTLY this commonly happens when channeling. It is an interpretation of the information coming through. Nothing bad about it. That's just how it is. It is a beautiful way to connect- but it needs to be seen for as it is. Written text comes with more clarity....and yet can carry many trigger to misinterpretation as well.

I just found it fascinating to watch the energies moving with the curiosity of an open heart and watching and listening to a point in time, just before he released the video- that there wasn't anybody in this forum really surprised him making a video like this. Oh well, and eventually that video is so obvious to the one with eyes to see that it is not even a threat. It could almost be funny- if there wasn't so much pain involved .... below the surface. So much pain of feeling deceived and lost.

When I saw the announcement to his video- I saw a possibility for a positive video....50/50 actually. Well, that answer was clear! This man has his limits. His box is still extremely square.

I love to be given that clarity of Truth! I got to stay with my open heart and curiosity to the end. And out comes clarity. Tadaa!

I support you, DarkOwl, to share your truth with Anthony! It feels like a very personal process for you to shine your love in clearing your relations. There is HUGE power in that. Anthony might not be able to hear the wake up call right away or ever- his square box is pretty airtight- all you can give him is a choice point. He will have the choice to open up or close down. His choice, he is choosing his trajectory.
You sharing your Truth is sharing your Love.

I personally would love if you are willing to share your process with us! All we can do is one step at a time when integrating and applying Integrity.

Follow your heart and live the freedom of your mind.

#73 2022-08-09 19:23:21

janne

I have been watching Cosmic Agency for couple of months now and I can’t pick up any deception from Gosia, so I am sure that at least she believes that her Taygetan contact is authentic and their information is pure. I really want to keep believing that too.

I got an idea to get a third perspective form farsight institute that uses blinded remote viewing to source their information. I made a request that if they could help to validate authenticity of Taygetans and their information. Let’s hope that they can help to do it and put all our minds at ease.

#74 2022-08-09 19:38:42

mitkobs

If they land with spacecraft in a center of a city still there will be people that wont believe what they see with own eyes.
Nothing will help people to believe than own life experience and it does not matter that people do not believe it. People who are doubting the whole thing, the information provided is not for them and they cannot benefit from this information. And is not important their validation if ETs exist or not. They are not the target auditory for this information.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-09 19:39:46)

#75 2022-08-09 21:35:03

janne wrote:

I have been watching Cosmic Agency for couple of months now and I can’t pick up any deception from Gosia, so I am sure that at least she believes that her Taygetan contact is authentic and their information is pure. I really want to keep believing that too.

I got an idea to get a third perspective form farsight institute that uses blinded remote viewing to source their information. I made a request that if they could help to validate authenticity of Taygetans and their information. Let’s hope that they can help to do it and put all our minds at ease.

Personally, I don't have any doubts so I'm not interested but thanks. hmm. I'm fairly positive how that's going to go, lol.

Board footer