You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-09 04:45:59

Kahi Harawira

Soul Traps and Amnesia Machines

I really enjoyed listening to the latest "Soul Traps and Amnesia Machines”.... that turns out to be more like transhumanism and artificial intelligence - as in the papaya shot. It was quite an Inspirational video, yet again, with lots of humor throughout. Many thanks Gosia and Robert.

Its just so true: "to escape from a container, all you have to do is NOT look in a certain direction, look at something else, and done” As simple as that. Containment clearly is not possible unless we choose to be contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnGp4ex4XPE

Then of course was the additional one regarding the clones, built and then run by AI. Always wondered how they were going to coordinate all those nano-bots everywhere, silly me, the “Red Queen”, Miss Borg herself.

Because there has been a lot of posting of other ideas and videos from elsewhere (other than CA), I truly would like to know what forum members might be thinking about this latest one, are we all as a whole still on CA track?

#2 2022-08-09 05:42:04

mitkobs

Re: Soul Traps and Amnesia Machines

In such containers that are something similar to incarnation pods(immersion pods, virtual reality device), is projected some reality to the senses like a dream and that is having grip on the attention. They do it with things that people which attention is focused are fond or with fear threat making them to choose from lesser painful alternatives. Candy or stick. Pleasure or pain. If the person is attached to some kind of pleasures, bodily pleasures or emotional ego pleasures this is enough to be staying in the dream(not realizing it is a dream) as long this attachment continue to be valid. The other way is to enter a reality like a horror movie and with the person having fears of things this fears play on his/hers mind and is getting engaged with own emotions and reaction to what is going on.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-09 06:25:18)

#3 2022-08-10 08:05:21

07wideeyes

I really liked the video and, like wahionthebeach, welcome the focus on core info about life and what the hell is going on.....

One thing that struck me was how brilliantly Gosia was able to summarise and discuss main points about the information. It's not the easiest of subjects, as you may discover if you try to discuss it with people waiting at the bus stop (there will be a small number of exceptions....). Also, it's one thing to 'understand' the content of one of the more metaphysical videos, and something else to be able to impart that info to other people. This requires having properly digested the material - made it your own. Gosia's part is clear, easily absorbed, thanks Gosia.

The flavour of what the Swaruus say is similar to what you may find in the Bardo Thodol, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, about what happens during and after the death of the physical body. 'Fear not the bands of the peaceful and the wrathful, who are your own thought-forms (projections).' This is an extract from the 'inspiration prayers' that accompany the main text, and they are saying the same thing. Whatever you  experience is the creation of 'your' consciousness; it is your own thought-form, it is dream, as mitkobs puts it. In the Bardo Thodol the newly-deceased person is assailed by wave after wave of entities, and each time you have the choice: you react in fear or attraction, and go back on the hamster wheel; or you stay firm in your experience that it is all products of your own mind, and thereby open the door to liberation from matrix existence, as we might call it.

The problem, for me, with the Tibetan stuff is that it is steeped in the dramatic style typical of their culture. All these Buddha figures appearing is very alien to me - it ain't gonna happen like that, it comes from the medieval mentality high in the Himalaya. So the presentation in this video is more accessible and practical.

I can't recall the Taygetans or Swaruus discussing the many reports of near death experiences, where typically a person enters a happy place. Sometimes their long-deceased relatives are there to welcome them; they may go through a tunnel, encounter a white light etc. It seems to me that this 'promise' of an afterlife in paradise is another play by the matrix aspect of the mind, luring the soul back into the round of suffering. It's a topic worth discussing. Generally, I find all this material extremely important, and worth studying and digesting properly by anyone keen to escape the matrix. Death offers a good chance, if we are deeply ready for it.....

#4 2022-08-10 08:39:54

mitkobs

Usually the afterlife - what is coming directly after dying(if not in immersion pod) is the Source. The tunnel of light, the loving relatives, friends, favorites greeting you, hugging you, all this is the Source taking shape and personality of these people and environment that look something like heaven. And then angels come and take you and your life in the afterlife begin. They will help adjust to the new reality. And what you want as what to happen next will be facilitated. This situation is most likely to happen to people who are good intended and did not commit big crimes in their human life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-10 08:42:57)

#5 2022-08-10 11:51:08

07wideeyes

mitkobs wrote:

Usually the afterlife - what is coming directly after dying(if not in immersion pod) is the Source. The tunnel of light, the loving relatives, friends, favorites greeting you, hugging you, all this is the Source taking shape and personality of these people and environment that look something like heaven. And then angels come and take you and your life in the afterlife begin. They will help adjust to the new reality. And what you want as what to happen next will be facilitated. This situation is most likely to happen to people who are good intended and did not commit big crimes in their human life.

Hmmmmm...... as Mose might say...... and me too..... Where does this information come from? It is pretty much what I have been led to believe is not true, but is the deception played out by our mind to keep us contained within the matrix system. It is an important matter, methinks - my future is at stake....!

#6 2022-08-10 14:10:19

mitkobs

07wideeyes how do you see afterlife, can you imagine how it have to be for you?

What I said is from reading testimonies of people having near death experience in general combined with other information here and there.

#7 2022-08-12 12:09:27

07wideeyes

I have watched the video several times now. The last time I decided to write down some notes of the main points made by Athena in the first 15 minutes, but I ended up taking down nearly every word she said! This is, personally, the most valuable one that I have seen for quite some time. It describes much of how the whole show works, as well as pointing to the way to get the hell out.... Thanks Athena for your clarity and wisdom.

Mitkobs, with the veil of amnesia pretty thick, I have no current recall of what happened before I turned up in this particular biosuit. Like you, I have read the reports of people who have undergone near-death experiences; plus, I rely on intuition - what feels right - plus some logic. It would seem that, for many people at least, there is this phenomenon after death of a tunnel, the entering into light, the meetings with departed friends and family members, possibly the pure white light beckoning you. It's like a paradise, and many people feel disappointed when they come back into their physical body to continue this life. It has the positive effect of removing the fear that people have of death, and the rest of their life takes place in a different way.

You can't deny the experience as such. What you can question is the interpretation of the experience. It always seemed a bit weird to me. What were all these deceased family members doing waiting for you? They should have reincarnated ages ago!

At first I felt resistant to the idea that this was all a set-up to facilitate the recycling of souls back into matrix life. However, that's what it seems to be. You are lured back onto the vicious hamster wheel for another painful turn by these images of those you loved, who you are attached to. Follow them and ....whoops, you're back.

This fits with what Athena logically points out - you are basically the same during and after this lifetime, apart from no longer having a gross physical body. "It's the basic ideas of the soul ego self that make it want to reincarnate." "Ideas are the Matrix, so people when they die take the Matrix with them." "Attachments they cannot shed at death...."

This is exciting because, as some Tibetan Buddhist systems point out, death offers a real chance of freeing yourself from the Matrix. The key is standing firm, unmoved by all the theatre, tempting you to come back for another fun ride....

David Icke has just brought out another book (yes, another book....!). It's called 'The Trap' and it seems that it covers some of this ground, with much in common with what the 'Soul Trap' video describes. The first and last few minutes of the interview are not relevant, but the rest I found to be very good:   https://davidicke.com/2022/08/05/what-i … -new-book/

#8 2022-08-12 16:17:49

mitkobs

07wideeyes deceased family members can be reincarnated and also can be present on the other side. Source is everywhere and everyone. Our personality(all memories) is stored in Source, all our reincarnations are (in) Source, what is the problem to invoke for while any of them to play this role of greeting a long lost in 3D loved one or friend who needs to see familiar faces and to have some support.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-12 16:19:19)

#9 2022-08-12 23:38:03

Kahi Harawira

07wideeyes wrote:

I have watched the video several times now. The last time I decided to write down some notes of the main points made by Athena in the first 15 minutes, but I ended up taking down nearly every word she said! This is, personally, the most valuable one that I have seen for quite some time. It describes much of how the whole show works, as well as pointing to the way to get the hell out.... Thanks Athena for your clarity and wisdom.

I must congratulate you

It is one thing to listen to what is being said and another reading the transcript that someone else wrote so that you can read it, but it is and on an entirely different level when you have to transcribe it for yourself.

One is then able to identify that every word has its own place and comes with its own special meaning which could not be identified by listening or skipped over by reading. By the time one finishes transcribing in this way, one ends up owning what was said because one understands the context of every single word.

My congratulations again, there is a lesson for all of us in that.

#10 2022-08-14 07:41:49

07wideeyes

Thank you for your kind words, Kahi Harawira. You are right - transcribing or simply taking notes aids the process of digesting new information.  Before the computer age kicked in, it was my normal way of storing information, and I would recommend it to others. Otherwise the critical material easily gets lost amongst the vast amount of stuff we may encounter every day. It's not something I do very frequently, but Athena's words rang so deep and true for me. Now I can just glance at them on my piece of handwritten paper before going out shopping, or before going to bed.

Mitkobs, I have no problem in the notion of invoking departed loved ones for help when needed. It's just that it sounds phony or suspect to me. There is continuity of consciousness from one life through death and into another life. It is basically the same 'person', going through different experiences. If life in a physical body had been characterised by the messy business that is 3D matrix existence, you might expect similar during the between-life phase. A paradise of loving assistants is not congruent with that 'level' of consciousness, but a deception and manipulation is more consistent with it.

'Life' and 'death': ideas used to help separate out and get a handle on a single, continuous process, that's all. As I said before, I may be wrong....

#11 2022-08-14 09:48:00

mitkobs

07wideeyes suspicion should play its part in afterlife if things look suspicious. If we are in heaven like conditions there will be no tricksters and manipulators waiting us to come and take over our soul. So depends in what kind of afterlife one goes and that depends on one's frequencies vibration. Divine Love cannot be simulated. Archons and tulpas cannot express true divine love. Everything there will be so overwhelming and disarming. People think they will go prepared to heaven to meet our Maker but things can be quite unexpected and overwhelming actually being there.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-14 09:50:45)

#12 2022-08-14 11:17:48

07wideeyes

I agree that, because people have such different frequencies, the experiences in 'the afterlife' will be very different. Very different indeed. It seems, Mitkobs, that you and I have rather different frames of reference for what happens after the death of this physical body. 'Afterlife', 'heaven', are not words that I use. I guess that my past background associated with Tibetan Buddhism I have found to ring more true. We can agree to differ, happily, and see if anything unfolds!

#13 2022-08-14 13:29:29

mitkobs

Certainly afterlife is some kind of life, some kind of living. And it is some kind of place with some kind of specifics of the place. Which specific may differ according to one's mindsets of ideas. But in general we will not be the only ones with totally different ideas how afterlife should be like, there will be many other souls with the same or similar vision and agreements, like there are here in 3D.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-14 13:30:33)

#14 2022-08-14 13:42:06

Kahi Harawira

mitkobs wrote:

suspicion should play its part in afterlife if things look suspicious.

I couldn't help but smile. You are in for a treat.
Remember, you will be the one still in "nappies".

#15 2022-08-14 13:47:35

mitkobs

Kahi, not really. I am able to envision a whole diapason from the darkest nightmare hell with total illusion and deceit to the brightest wonderful shining heaven.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-14 13:48:46)

#16 2022-08-14 13:53:11

Kahi Harawira

Attachments are such wonderful things to have

#17 2022-08-14 17:14:22

naringas

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Attachments are such wonderful things to have

I'd say they're very useful tools to have. they usually can be 'leveraged' for action. but just because they're "yours" (you're the one attaching), does not mean the outcome of the action they leveraged will be good for you; i.e. it can be the case that your attachment is more useful for others.

also, there are good ways to 'make use' (application) of attachment, but there are also better ways, and also there are worse (and really bad ways) ways to make use of attachments.

--

mitkobs wrote:

suspicion should play its part in afterlife if things look suspicious.

there is a state of such full peaceful bliss, that really even if something is suspicious, you'd be completely fine with it... "oh, look at that suspicious train suspecting around!..." because of course suspicious would be like a worm or a train; (suspicions usually follows more suspicion)... I do not know if I would call it afterlife, but I think that some people call this uhm "place" (?) 'afterlife'

#18 2022-08-15 05:31:01

mitkobs

Kahi - everyone have some attachments. Attachments means you have something that you value. If you do not value anything then you will become lost nobody and nothing, non existent.

Naringas it does not matter how we call it, but have to call it somehow. It is after this life so it is called afterlife or all other words used in this context. Also about suspicion, this is something personal, something one is feeling when things seems not right, out of order, out of harmony. This is something going on within the own mind and is there for reasons.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-15 05:32:12)

#19 2022-08-15 09:37:47

Kahi Harawira

Attachments: I am going to go out on a limb here because I am in uncharted territory.

Lets say we take the attachments that we developed while we were here with us, across border into that other place where all the usual "markers" and standards of normality no longer exist. What would we measure these attachments with or to? After all, whatever attachments that we have grown closer to were all manufactured in lets say, here, in 3D as an example.

While those attachments would certainly have meaning for us before we left this world, it does not follow that that same meaning will or must apply, to the exactly same measure across the border. As we continue to follow our own point of attention, it is very possible that the attachments that were formed here, and that we freely chose to take across with us, also becomes the frequency match for ones own chosen destination,

And as the point of attention, that that frequency match of those attachments originates from right here, it becomes a possibility (in my considered opinion) that one's point of attention also ends up precisely at that frequency destination match. That is, right back here.

The best thing about that I suppose, is that the memory wipe means never knowing that you ended up back where you started, precisely in the frequency destination that your point of attention manifested for you. Perhaps you might be up for another round. Everyone gets their wish. Granted its exciting being here, but perhaps some have had enough of this place. Just saying.

Each to his own I guess, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-08-15 09:39:04)

#20 2022-08-15 10:30:52

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Attachments: I am going to go out on a limb here because I am in uncharted territory.

Lets say we take the attachments that we developed while we were here with us, across border into that other place where all the usual "markers" and standards of normality no longer exist. What would we measure these attachments with or to? After all, whatever attachments that we have grown closer to were all manufactured in lets say, here, in 3D as an example.

While those attachments would certainly have meaning for us before we left this world, it does not follow that that same meaning will or must apply, to the exactly same measure across the border. As we continue to follow our own point of attention, it is very possible that the attachments that were formed here, and that we freely chose to take across with us, also becomes the frequency match for ones own chosen destination,

And as the point of attention, that that frequency match of those attachments originates from right here, it becomes a possibility (in my considered opinion) that one's point of attention also ends up precisely at that frequency destination match. That is, right back here.

The best thing about that I suppose, is that the memory wipe means never knowing that you ended up back where you started, precisely in the frequency destination that your point of attention manifested for you. Perhaps you might be up for another round. Everyone gets their wish. Granted its exciting being here, but perhaps some have had enough of this place. Just saying.

Each to his own I guess, and there is nothing wrong with that.

My biggest question about this particular issue is...is there some sort of...would "handicap index" be the right word? Is frequency calculated relative to difficulty/adversity? If not, then the mechanism itself is somewhat of a trap and is not really fair or balanced correctly. This, of course, applies to souls given the assumption that they are not immersed and go to their next incarnation via the afterlife/source. So, let's make a comparison between two souls. Let's say that person A leaves their 3d incarnation with an overall frequency barely above the 5d threshold, but their incarnation was fairly easy, stress-free, and joyful across the board when it comes to both survival and material needs and emotional and existential needs.

Let's say that person B Has had an incarnation of extreme adversity across the board, or at least in an emotional and existential sense, which is the most critical to awake people/starseeds. Let's say that person B leaves their 3d incarnation with an overall frequency slightly or even moderately below the 5d threshold. This is, again, assuming that neither of them is immersed. Let's also assume that both have a high level of spiritual awareness and discernment, neither being religious or atheistic, with both even knowing that they are starseeds.

Who "makes it"? Are both souls given a choice, perhaps because of their expanded awareness, or do they automatically match up to their next incarnation based on their frequencies? If it is the latter, is there a "handicap index"? Is it relative in that since person B experienced extreme suffering and adversity, that person B's frequency and fitness to match with a 5d incarnation might actually equal or even exceed that of person A? Another factor for starseeds would be; is a person's 5d base frequency before incarnating averaged with their base frequency upon exiting a 3d incarnation? If both relativity and the average of 5d/3d are not factored in, or at very least/most importantly just the relativity based on adversity, I would certainly consider it a trap of sorts.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-15 10:37:47)

righteously indignant

#21 2022-08-15 10:51:23

mitkobs

Kahi, life between incarnations goes in progression sequences usually getting better and better and repeating same experiences tells that something is not experienced the best way and have to be done again and will be done again no matter what we think about it here in 3D.
What is the best way on could ask, the best way is always the unity of everything and bad way is distorting/destroying the unity. Unity is progression, separation is regression.

Crystal Dragon, I think what is important is not just current frequency vibration status but the intention of the person who passes to the other side. If the intentions are good, frequency vibration can be ameliorated in healing stations and person will not to be stuck on a current lower level due to the vibration frequency.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-15 10:53:15)

#22 2022-08-15 11:45:12

mitkobs wrote:

Kahi, life between incarnations goes in progression sequences usually getting better and better and repeating same experiences tells that something is not experienced the best way and have to be done again and will be done again no matter what we think about it here in 3D.
What is the best way on could ask, the best way is always the unity of everything and bad way is distorting/destroying the unity. Unity is progression, separation is regression.

Crystal Dragon, I think what is important is not just current frequency vibration status but the intention of the person who passes to the other side. If the intentions are good, frequency vibration can be ameliorated in healing stations and person will not to be stuck on a current lower level due to the vibration frequency.

That makes sense. Intention is critical. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-08-15 11:45:41)

righteously indignant

#23 2022-08-15 14:09:31

Kahi Harawira

Absolutely, intention is everything. Or at least thats how I think it works too.

Almost all the traps which I would also call recycling one incarnation after another and never really leaving, are all self made. Binding attachments bring us back whereas by releasing and letting go, permits new choices to be made. Personally I can think of easier ways of learning the lesson from the experience, rather than having to go through a series of time looping mind wipes.

Letting go really does make a whole lot of sense to me because trying to hang onto this heavily dense way of thinking (from experience) is more trouble than what it is worth.

#24 2022-08-15 15:29:00

mitkobs

There are attachments that are must have in order to incarnate in 3D and there are attachments that if you have you may stay reincarnating over and over again in 3D until you have enough. "Seven deadly sins" for example are not a joke and not something religiously invented to make people guilty of their actions. Those are real negative passions and are all top heavy attachments bounding the soul to the ways of the world.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-15 15:32:51)

#25 2022-08-16 04:08:41

WXMM

I thank Yazhi for her motivation. I think she doesn't want to introduce the victim mentality, but what she said is not true.

Early swaru said that Saturn, moon, earth, matrix control system, and Reptilians once occupied the moon, and Saturn was not liberated until 2012.

Humans have a large number of long-distance observations and found that the earth is a prison for souls. Some people's astral bodies have visited the control base, and they can verify each other, which is difficult to explain with illusion.

The human soul has indeed produced hallucinations under the guidance of self, but it does not deny the intervention of external forces.

The capture and control of souls are mentioned by many reincarnators and memory savers.

In a village in southern China, there are hundreds of such memory savers, all of whom have mentioned the emissaries of soul capture, and even mentioned that they would go to distant cities to carry out capture missions and take spaceships.

The core of the control mechanism is hypnosis, which makes the soul hallucinate and amplifies their values and tendencies.

Therefore, on the whole, breaking away from this matrix requires self-cultivation, which is not easy. Very small psychological loopholes need to be eliminated.

More observations indicate that there are still matrices above the five densities, and the whole universe is controlled by AI.

Several cosmological groups are experimental areas. This is part of the endless game of the source.

Board footer