You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-13 06:02:05

Scott Summers

Athena and Yazhi on Memories

Tina and Sophia’s sharing on the subject is profound.

It echoes the words of Neville.

But before the 3 letter folks and detractors jump on the “Cosmic Agency is simply a rehash of existing metaphysical teachings” bandwagon, I want to be clear there are details in CA which are NOT FOUND ON EARTH (to the very best of my knowledge and research).

Here are Neville’s words:

“Man and his past are one continuous structure. The structure contains all of the facts which have been conserved and still operate below the threshold of his surface mind. For him it is merely history. For him it seems unalterable - a dead and firmly fixed past. But for itself, it is living - it is part of the living age. He cannot leave behind him the mistakes of the past, for nothing disappears. Everything that has been is still in existence. The past still exists, and it gives - and still gives - its results. Man must go back in memory, seek for and destroy the causes of evil, however far back they lie. This going into the past and replaying a scene of the past in imagination as it ought to have been played the first time, I call revision - and revision results in repeal.

Changing your life means changing your past. The causes of any present evil are the unrevised scenes of the past. The past and the present form the whole structure of man; they are carrying all of its contents in it. Any alteration of content will result in an alteration in the present and future.

Live nobly - so that mind can store a past well worthy of recall. Should you fail to do so, remember, the first act of correction or cure is always - “revise”. If the past is recreated into the present, so will the REVISED past be recreated into the present, or else the claim ... though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow ... is a lie. And it is no lie.”

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-08-13 06:02:28)

#2 2022-08-13 10:00:15

Kahi Harawira

Re: Athena and Yazhi on Memories

I really like that, it flows like poetry.

“But what is the past really, if it can be revised?”

Perhaps the past is not as solidly fixated to the present if it can be changed, obviously from the present. Rather it is probably a refusal to be permanently attached to a past that one wishes was not, and a simply altering of the present which better accords with that, that we might wish it to be.

All the memories that we wish to change are also the same memories that make up who we are. So it makes sense to be making whatever necessary changes as soon as reasonably possible, to realign oneself to how one truly wants to be, and to be actually be living in the present instead.

Living nobly I cannot help but agree with. But I would like to add: to always live in truth because by doing so in an ever moving timeline of the present, memories will no longer be required. It just becomes an ever moving “now” that is forever creating a past, the one that one always wanted.

It isn't what you did that matters, after all, it all boils down to what you are doing “now”.

Am I a killer or a pacifist? Perhaps I am both.

#3 2022-08-14 23:38:18

Jules77

I have no memories and I am fully aware that I am in a simulation which makes this world not real for me.  I believe this is due to not wanting to be narrowly focused regarding why I am here as well as potentially being distracted by the weeds.

#4 2022-08-15 13:36:00

07wideeyes

I found the story of Mari, Athena, and Yazhi still 'living' the house of their childhoods, with the room where their mum died just through the door, very poignant. I think the story also relates a message about higher frequency living....

Members of the forum have worked through this to varying degrees over time, but it's still not unusual to hear the idea that living in higher frequencies is a bed of roses. 'Just get out of this 3D hellhole into 5D and my life will be so so much better.'

There is some truth in this, I guess. Emotions like fear, resentment, jealousy, tend to fade, to be replaced by joy, love, contentment etc. But the story of the Swaruus seems to be saying that higher frequency life brings its own bag of difficulties and challenges. In a way, linear time and space, the characteristic of 3D matrix, is easy to understand and negotiate. Its limitation is also its simplicity. What may be termed 5D existence and higher is a more expanded, more total, experience of reality, so is more complex, as we are often reminded. And that will not be easy to negotiate. The dissolving of the hard boundaries between past - present - future, living them all as one, is one such radical and sometimes disturbing change in perception.

I really like how the emotional consequences of living their lives is communicated to us by the Swaruus. It's something that frequently goes missing in Buddhist portrayals of life 'beyond' linear time and space. The analysis of past, present, and future can be spot on, but nothing is said of the emotional fallout of finally living through the illusion. I always found it strange how cool Buddhism could be, when its early (Earth) life was in India, which is full of super emotional, wild, crazy people. When I discovered the Andromedan connection, this began to finally make sense....

The other thing is that people who only read the transcripts are missing out on quite a lot at the moment. It's great to watch Gosia walking and talking at the beginning of the video. She walks real quick, and I felt breathless myself by the end. I guess that's what you get for being something of an empath.

#5 2022-08-15 14:20:01

Kahi Harawira

07wideeyes wrote:

I found the story of Mari, Athena, and Yazhi still 'living' the house of their childhoods, with the room where their mum died just through the door, very poignant. I think the story also relates a message about higher frequency living....

Members of the forum have worked through this to varying degrees over time, but it's still not unusual to hear the idea that living in higher frequencies is a bed of roses. 'Just get out of this 3D hellhole into 5D and my life will be so so much better.'

There is some truth in this, I guess. Emotions like fear, resentment, jealousy, tend to fade, to be replaced by joy, love, contentment etc. But the story of the Swaruus seems to be saying that higher frequency life brings its own bag of difficulties and challenges. In a way, linear time and space, the characteristic of 3D matrix, is easy to understand and negotiate. Its limitation is also its simplicity. What may be termed 5D existence and higher is a more expanded, more total, experience of reality, so is more complex, as we are often reminded. And that will not be easy to negotiate. The dissolving of the hard boundaries between past - present - future, living them all as one, is one such radical and sometimes disturbing change in perception.

I really like how the emotional consequences of living their lives is communicated to us by the Swaruus. It's something that frequently goes missing in Buddhist portrayals of life 'beyond' linear time and space. The analysis of past, present, and future can be spot on, but nothing is said of the emotional fallout of finally living through the illusion. I always found it strange how cool Buddhism could be, when its early (Earth) life was in India, which is full of super emotional, wild, crazy people. When I discovered the Andromedan connection, this began to finally make sense....

The other thing is that people who only read the transcripts are missing out on quite a lot at the moment. It's great to watch Gosia walking and talking at the beginning of the video. She walks real quick, and I felt breathless myself by the end. I guess that's what you get for being something of an empath.

Spot on and very well said
Yes, the Andromedan connection

#6 2022-08-15 14:33:51

mitkobs

The summary of Yazhi in the end is saying everything. Listen to it again. There is no drama of remembering all past lives, all falls into its places.

#7 2022-08-15 15:25:20

Scott Summers

07wideeyes wrote:

Thank you. This brought new insight to me. Much appreciated.

#8 2022-08-16 04:57:49

mitkobs

Yazhi says we do not need to be defined by our past memories. These memories are not more than ideas. Ideas that we can change, to have better ideas. To invent a variance of the past that suits us better and makes our present and future better. But it is very important not to forget the lessons and conclusions we get from turbulent traumatizing past in order not to repeat same mistakes again.
Seeing the past lives as learning experience, but not to be defined by the negative part of the experience. The key here is to be conscious and not forgetting the past how it were in our mind, but in the same time to be aware that things might be otherwise, better in the past, with other better choices, alternative timelines.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-16 05:00:51)

#9 2022-08-16 06:23:43

Kahi Harawira

mitkobs wrote:

Yazhi says we do not need to be defined by our past memories. These memories are not more than ideas. Ideas that we can change, to have better ideas. To invent a variance of the past that suits us better and makes our present and future better. But it is very important not to forget the lessons and conclusions we get from turbulent traumatizing past in order not to repeat same mistakes again.
Seeing the past lives as learning experience, but not to be defined by the negative part of the experience. The key here is to be conscious and not forgetting the past how it were in our mind, but in the same time to be aware that things might be otherwise, better in the past, with other better choices, alternative timelines.

Excellent

Board footer