You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-13 11:58:39

WXMM

About big spaceships entering hyperspace

First, even for the physical displacement of the earth object that we think, the coordinate change is only a representation, and the essence is the gradual change of the frequency of the object in the digital energy matrix that matches the environment. However, there is little difference between this gradient and its basic frequency. Traveling is good, and the frequency of experiencing the body is constantly changing.

Second, the destination is a frequency number group, which cannot exist alone and must match the surrounding number energy cycle. I wonder if there is a pod like, isolated but self-sustaining digital energy dynamic system. It can be used for many purposes such as hiding.

Third, about the portal. The portal can modify the basic frequency of a person or object to match the frequency of the destination. However, people and objects have no engines and toroidal bodies, and there is no continuous energy transmission. They tend to recover their previous frequencies. Does this mean that such crossing is limited.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-08-13 14:19:44)

#2 2022-09-23 22:21:42

naringas

Re: About big spaceships entering hyperspace

WXMM wrote:

First, even for the physical displacement of the earth object that we think, the coordinate change is only a representation, and the essence is the gradual change of the frequency of the object in the digital energy matrix that matches the environment. However, there is little difference between this gradient and its basic frequency. Traveling is good, and the frequency of experiencing the body is constantly changing.

Second, the destination is a frequency number group, which cannot exist alone and must match the surrounding number energy cycle. I wonder if there is a pod like, isolated but self-sustaining digital energy dynamic system. It can be used for many purposes such as hiding.

Third, about the portal. The portal can modify the basic frequency of a person or object to match the frequency of the destination. However, people and objects have no engines and toroidal bodies, and there is no continuous energy transmission. They tend to recover their previous frequencies. Does this mean that such crossing is limited.

hi,

"I wonder if there is a pod like, isolated but self-sustaining digital energy dynamic system." I have reasonable suspicions that the idealized (perfected?) human body is such a thing.

"However, people and objects have no engines and toroidal bodies" why not? what is a torodia body? in how many dimension? have you considered the etheric and astral components of the human body?

If we are fundamentally continous energy as an entity (embodied energy), why wouldn't there be continious energy transmission?

Board footer