You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-14 23:07:53

A few questions - I'm new =)

Hello!
I am new to this forum and to the Taygetans. I saw a series from Gosia on Gaia and was intrigued. I have a few questions since I am just starting to learn about all of this, and it is getting a bit overwhelming. I am slowly going through the transcripts but it will take me a while and am eager to learn.

1. Is there a chart where I can learn about all the races? I am more of a visual learner and usually I listen to YoutTube while on the go.

2. Is there any relationship between the reptilians (alien race) and the reptilians that live on earth (like a lizard, frog, etc)?

3. Do the reptilians (alien race) that live on earth know that they are reptilians or are there beings that know and don't know they are reptilians?

4. On the Gaia series, Gosia mentions that Swaruu opened a Pandora's box talking about Moses. Are there any videos or posts where I can learn more about this?

5. Is there a recommended way to go through the videos? I'm starting from oldest to most recent?

6. There is a video of Gosia and Robert where they say that they were introduced to Swaruu through and old lady at a conference. Is the old lady from Earth or somewhere else? Was it Swaruu?

7. What happened to Swaruu? Why is she no longer in contact with Gosia and Robert?

8. How can I learn to contact the Taygetans?

Also, please respond, even if you just know the answer to 1 or a few.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited by Inaru de Caona (2022-08-15 01:57:00)

#2 2022-08-15 02:51:34

Dablin

Re: A few questions - I'm new =)

Hi Inaru de Caona,

Welcome to these forums.

For question 5. I recommend as you have yourself stated to watch from the oldest to the newest videos. The subjects are a bit random but some videos are iterative and in a sense reference back to information already provided in earlier videos; especially those in a direct series. It is also worth noting that some videos have been banned/deleted off of youtube and are only available elsewhere like within Cosmic Agencys' Odysee channel instead.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-08-15 02:51:47)

#3 2022-08-15 03:58:49

mitkobs

This contact is the only one with direct delivering of information from stellar civilization via chat, so everything else about any other question we can have that is given from anyone might be not so secure or accurate thus adding to the confusion and disinformation. So the best is to start listen all the videos or read the transcripts and make your own mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-15 05:19:16)

#4 2022-08-15 10:02:28

Kahi Harawira

I have always found this to be helpful when looking for things or when I want help to refresh my memory. So much information. . . .

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts?author=1

#5 2022-08-15 10:57:39

Gosia
Administrator

Welcome to the forum.

1. I dont have any chat.

4. Not about Moses specifically.

6. The lady IS NOT Swaruu. The older lady is a human, living in France. A contactee like me and Robert, and many others.

7. She died. It was explained in one of the videos, dont have a link on hand now.

Maybe others can answer other questions smile

Inaru de Caona wrote:

Hello!
I am new to this forum and to the Taygetans. I saw a series from Gosia on Gaia and was intrigued. I have a few questions since I am just starting to learn about all of this, and it is getting a bit overwhelming. I am slowly going through the transcripts but it will take me a while and am eager to learn.

1. Is there a chart where I can learn about all the races? I am more of a visual learner and usually I listen to YoutTube while on the go.

2. Is there any relationship between the reptilians (alien race) and the reptilians that live on earth (like a lizard, frog, etc)?

3. Do the reptilians (alien race) that live on earth know that they are reptilians or are there beings that know and don't know they are reptilians?

4. On the Gaia series, Gosia mentions that Swaruu opened a Pandora's box talking about Moses. Are there any videos or posts where I can learn more about this?

5. Is there a recommended way to go through the videos? I'm starting from oldest to most recent?

6. There is a video of Gosia and Robert where they say that they were introduced to Swaruu through and old lady at a conference. Is the old lady from Earth or somewhere else? Was it Swaruu?

7. What happened to Swaruu? Why is she no longer in contact with Gosia and Robert?

8. How can I learn to contact the Taygetans?

Also, please respond, even if you just know the answer to 1 or a few.

Thank you in advance!

#6 2022-08-15 22:57:21

Thank you everyone for your responses! I wish I could read all the transcripts or watch videos super fast in a weekend so I could learn ASAP ... hahaha. I appreciate you answering some of my initial questions.

#7 2022-08-16 10:28:28

mitkobs

I can try answering the rest of the questions.

2. Sure there are related, cannot be other way. And who else brought with their ships all the reptile animals and populated the planet with them.
3. Maybe they have some feeling that they are something inhuman - in a sense they are cruel or lacking conscience but not understanding why is so. No one remembers who they are before this incarnation with 100% clarity and certainty if born in the matrix.
5. Just go with the videos where your curiosity is leading you the most.
8. That is not available option now. You can try through meditation, dreams, hypnosis but is not the same like direct contact.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-16 10:29:20)

#8 2022-08-16 20:32:16

Du An

mitkobs wrote:

2. Sure there are related, cannot be other way. And who else brought with their ships all the reptile animals and populated the planet with them.

To elaborate a bit further on #2, the earth is known universally as a Living Library, where life forms have been seeded and allowed to flourish naturally over eons. All of the major taxonomies come from DNA from other star nations: canines, felines, birds, insects, fish, cetaceans, etc., including humans, who are a mix of many different humanoid races.  There has been copious amounts of genetic "tweeking" going on all along, including with humans as we see happening now.  Although some evolution does occur naturally within each taxonomy, Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection was just another false matrix program insert.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#9 2022-08-16 22:33:36

imperius

I remember them saying that there are many (or countless) alien races. That'd make it hard to make a comprehensive list, but CA covers a few of them in the YT channel so I'm guessing there are also transcripts.

And I don't know if it's good info, but there's that alien races book attributed to Dante Santori, the karistu guy. And he says in his channel that he's working on part 2.

I would give you the link but I'm not sure if that's allowed, I'm new too. But if you look it up with keywords like "alien races book dante azazel" you should be able to find it, there's an English copy in the internet archive.

#10 2022-08-16 23:37:07

Yankee

Regarding your question on the number of alien races, it makes me think, are there 100 billion stars in Milky Way galaxy alone as our scientists say? That's a lot. How do all the races find each other? I kind of want a better sense as to how many are populated.

#11 2022-08-17 04:21:10

mitkobs

Some life forms like predatory and all kind of parasitic tulpas are populated on the planet with introducing the 3D matrix lower vibration. It is logical who will do something like this, the regressive races. They will say that such animals are needed in the nature of 3D but I personably cannot see for what for example a parasitic blood sucking insect is needed. To make our life miserable, to protect ourselves, to be vigilant of danger, not to be too relaxed, maybe that is enough reason for such animals to be. The same goes with parasitic flora that also is been introduced artificially.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-08-17 04:26:42)

#12 2022-08-19 01:36:36

mitkobs wrote:

I can try answering the rest of the questions.

3. Maybe they have some feeling that they are something inhuman - in a sense they are cruel or lacking conscience but not understanding why is so. No one remembers who they are before this incarnation with 100% clarity and certainty if born in the matrix.
5. Just go with the videos where your curiosity is leading you the most.
8. That is not available option now. You can try through meditation, dreams, hypnosis but is not the same like direct contact.

Thank you very much for your responses! I've always wondered what reptiles (the ones on earth) think...may be silly. Looking at them in nature, their stare is so intense.

I ask question #3 as I wonder if every reptilian would have an agenda or there are some that are clueless of what is going on in that regard. Your response makes sense in terms of no-one remembering their incarnation.

Thanks!

#13 2022-08-19 01:38:50

imperius wrote:

I remember them saying that there are many (or countless) alien races. That'd make it hard to make a comprehensive list, but CA covers a few of them in the YT channel so I'm guessing there are also transcripts.

And I don't know if it's good info, but there's that alien races book attributed to Dante Santori, the karistu guy. And he says in his channel that he's working on part 2.

I would give you the link but I'm not sure if that's allowed, I'm new too. But if you look it up with keywords like "alien races book dante azazel" you should be able to find it, there's an English copy in the internet archive.

I agree, with all the stars and galaxies it would be hard to make a comprehensive list of all the races that are our there, but I was wondering if there was a summary chart in terms of going back to it for reference and review. I will take a look at the keywords to see what I find. Thank you very much for the info!

#14 2022-08-19 01:47:18

Yankee wrote:

Regarding your question on the number of alien races, it makes me think, are there 100 billion stars in Milky Way galaxy alone as our scientists say? That's a lot. How do all the races find each other? I kind of want a better sense as to how many are populated.

That would be great to know. It makes me think of a TV show called The Orville - it started as a parody for Star Trek and evolved from there (first few episodes are REALLY ridiculous but funny but then they start introducing different things that, in my opinion makes you think. Its set in the future and the Orville explores space with the mission of finding new planets and races. I can't help but wonder if in outer space that's how it works too. Plus, I'm sure some of these races have been in contact for eons. I'm sure in some other galaxies, planets are closer/are able to interact, especially when on the same frequency.

#15 2022-08-19 01:48:59

mitkobs wrote:

Some life forms like predatory and all kind of parasitic tulpas are populated on the planet with introducing the 3D matrix lower vibration. It is logical who will do something like this, the regressive races. They will say that such animals are needed in the nature of 3D but I personably cannot see for what for example a parasitic blood sucking insect is needed. To make our life miserable, to protect ourselves, to be vigilant of danger, not to be too relaxed, maybe that is enough reason for such animals to be. The same goes with parasitic flora that also is been introduced artificially.

I agree with you re: parasitic blood sucking insects, flora, etc. Maybe its a way of being in contact with us or observing us?

#16 2022-08-19 03:50:54

mitkobs

Inaru de Caona wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

I agree with you re: parasitic blood sucking insects, flora, etc. Maybe its a way of being in contact with us or observing us?

For us it is lessons, for them(parasitic life forms) is leeching vital energy because they are tulpas and do not have connection with Source and are totally dependable on other beings with connection and flow with Source. But this leeching or living on the back of others is not pleasant thing to experience or something to live with and accept and get along. It is leading to your own demise, falling down in vibration and turning you to a tulpa like them.

Board footer