You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-17 10:53:07

Edith_S

The situation is hopless but not serious works for me

Dear Forum Friends,

This is personal, but I want to share it with you, maybe it will help someone, somehow - knowledge is important !!!!

I was a bit busy lately figuring our how to solve my personal situation, as I couldn't get exactly better, furthermore I got scheduled for heart surgery (that was the only option doctors saw...and I was not exactly convinced).

About 20 days ago a felt asleep with my head propped on the arm of my bed and somehow during this period my neck vertebrae at the base of the skull got pressed. The next day 70% of my symptoms disappeared.

Well, I recalled the info shared by dr Ross Hauser about the laxity of the Cervical vertebrae C1, C2 how easy is to get a displacement when :

1. one suffers from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, or had a blow to the head, whiplash injury, look to much down with the neck bent, etc

2. and the severity of dis-regulations that ensue  as the vagus nerve, which has connections to all organ can get injured, also all the blood vessels from the carotid sheath can get compressed ...

and here you go:

- stomach - digestion does not work - one looses weight
- heart problems -tachycardia, blood pressure variation, fainting
- lungs -shortness of breath, hypoxia
- intestines - no migratory reflex - stagnation, dysbiosis , constipation, etc
- cognitive decline do to poor blood supply, anxiety, etc
- skin eruptions, muscle contraction, vision problems, tinnitus, and so on

If interested go to this website and learn more and possibly avoid being misdiagnosed:

https://www.caringmedical.com/prolother … hauser-md/

https://www.caringmedical.com/video-library/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or-67usWrqQ - a good summary about upper cervical instability, as there are a whole lot of videos

I hope all these can help someone, as I felt much better lately...but I couldn't locate any nearby hospital which could offer these services for me, but I will persevere, just for the H. of it !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-08-17 12:14:23)

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#2 2022-08-17 12:08:34

Scott Summers

Re: The situation is hopless but not serious works for me

That’s awesome to hear. Very happy for you. Thanks for sharing.

#3 2022-08-17 14:22:50

Edith_S

Thank you Scott,

I sure hope to keep it at least this way. Anyway, I asked some assistance from caringmedicals as to what else is possible to do.

#4 2022-08-17 14:46:16

Wooof

Hi Edith I'm sad to hear you got scheduled for heart surgery.
For the heart, I advice you to add natural iodine in your meal, ... from  seaweed, mussel, oyster.

The heart is not a pump which pumps the blood, but more a regulator of the flow.
And don't forget the sun, as you already said.

(Your coconut oil helped me.)
Bises

#5 2022-08-17 15:20:20

naringas

here's another resource with lots of info (though not the most up to date; while at the same time the body doesn't change much)

http://digitaldrstone.org/

#6 2022-08-17 16:41:51

Edith_S

Wooof wrote:

Hi Edith I'm sad to hear you got scheduled for heart surgery.
For the heart, I advice you to add natural iodine in your meal, ... from  seaweed, mussel, oyster.

The heart is not a pump which pumps the blood, but more a regulator of the flow.
And don't forget the sun, as you already said.

(Your coconut oil helped me.)
Bises

Hi Wolf,
I am aware of the heart being a detente reservoir so to speak, I have the book of Tom Cowan Human Heart Cosmic Heart.
I do take iodine, also sea weeds. And I walk barefooted in the dewy garden each morning. Now that I can handle better the sunlight and heat, I can stay  outside more.

Just got answer from Caringmedical that they can't help me if I don't come over there in Florida, which I can't, it's beyond my possibilities when judging with my earthy mind. But I know that there could be other solutions, totally unexpected, beyond logical thinking.

Thank you for your input. It's nice to have friends here !

#7 2022-08-17 16:51:36

Edith_S

naringas wrote:

here's another resource with lots of info (though not the most up to date; while at the same time the body doesn't change much)

Hi naringas,

I can't access the link, could you possibly send the link to an article from there ?

Thank you !

#8 2022-08-17 17:27:27

Wooof

All Right. It could be not physical since you are very sensitive.

Return to the point the symptoms arrived.
You were disappointed from someone ?

Do you remember a negative event in your life ?
Do you feel guilty of something ?

Last edited by Wooof (2022-08-17 17:32:04)

#9 2022-08-17 17:54:51

Edith_S

Hello Wooof,

I described in greater detail  in my second introduction the way I was hit by a beam of some kind of radiation that knocked me unconscious 2.5 years ago. Since then my conditions deteriorated a lot (since I did not realized at first the long-term consequences - such as micro-bleedings, plaques formation, spinal deformation which hurt the nerves and blood vessels going to the head, causing fainting, weight loss, intolerances, and so on).

That's why doctors urged me to get cardio-vascular surgery. But nobody consulted my neck and especially the cervical vertebrae what they should have done.

It just happened that I ended up feeling on myself what made the difference! It was very physical...

I will continue to treat myself with acupuncture and bioresonance therapy, as these are available for now. Of course, some supplements too.

And I keep intending - I am healthy !!!

Last edited by Edith_S (2022-08-17 17:56:04)

#10 2022-08-17 18:08:40

naringas

Edith_S wrote:
naringas wrote:

Hi naringas,

I can't access the link, could you possibly send the link to an article from there ?

Thank you !

make sure you access the site withouth https (the "s" at the end). some browsers may already make this impossible ("for your own safety. citizen")

some content from the website:

"In this age of over specialization, with emphasis on chemistry, bacteriology, and mechanical and surgical research, we have lost sight of the over-all picture of man as a living being with lines of force working in fields of finer energies."
    - Dr. Randolph Stone

"Dr. Randolph Stone, DO, DC, ND (1890-1981), was an American Osteopath born in Austria. He created Polarity Therapy as a synthesis of western medicine and eastern wisdom traditions[...]"

--

the charts are very interesting, here's one among many: chart example

#11 2022-08-17 18:31:15

Wooof

Let's continue. I don't give up quickly.

Your neck --> your bed. Change your pillow - your bed.
Once, I had to change my pillow. It had toxic components.

"radiation,micro-bleedings, plaques formation" - > radioactivity
Where do you live ? Find radioactive metal near. Radioactive lightning rod.
4-5G antenna ? Find the map of antennas.

Else, is your site polluted ? The water ?

Consider to move to another place, household, where you can feel better,
at least 1 week.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-09-05 11:59:53)

#12 2022-08-19 06:57:59

WXMM

Music can be used to treat cervical distortion.
Https://youtu.be/OFQPIIhrb7I

#13 2022-08-19 12:47:55

Edith_S

Wooof wrote:

Let's continue. I don't give up quickly.

Your neck --> your bed. Change your pillow - your bed.
Once, I had to change my pillow. It had toxic components.

"radiation,micro-bleedings, plaques formation" - > radioactivity
Where do you live ? Find radioactive metal near. Radioactive lightning rod.
4-5G antenna ? Find the map of antennas.

Else, is your site polluted ? The water ?

Consider to move to another place, household, where you can feel better,
at least 1 week.

You have no choice.

Thank you Wooof for you reply,

I already removed a lot of the influences you have mentioned. I also have installed protection against radiation, my site is not polluted, neither my bedding, I take good care of my water too. I was perfectly healthy and vigorous, sporty, climbing in the mountains, etc. until the above-mentioned event happened.

Believe me , I left no rocks unturned - I guess, I'm a doctor's nightmare when it comes to arguments... not that I enjoy doing it, but they are so specialized and compartmentalized that they wouldn't go an inch into another specialty's territory.

Now, I am looking for solutions and put my friends network into function (now that I am sure what is the cause and the solution) to go through the next stage.

Until then I treat myself with what I have - acupuncture, healthy veggies, love and counting my blessings.

I will not act out from fear, ignorance or constrain ever !!!

#14 2022-08-19 14:05:49

Wooof

Dear Edith,

You don't know me. I continue until I exhausted you and your doctors, too.

If you are near a military building, you can receive a lot of toxic waves. ( Echelon Network ?)
Else consider a little wavemeter (it can have another name) with large spectrum to measure the waves in your home.

Are you on a Ley line ? In UK, slaughterhouses are located on Ley lines on South to maximize low vibrations.

As Genoveva might say :  Fight for your freedom, go wherever you want.

Some metal in the teeth ? The anesthesia of the dentist ?

Maybe you should move away from 4-5G antennas or find a way for your body to clean the toxic components.

Else you are free to go where you want. Croatia - Alps - Greek Islands. Small paradises on the Earth.

And to finish, a chiropractor for the neck would be a thing I dissuade you to do.

Big Hug Edith

Last edited by Wooof (2022-08-20 07:01:22)

Board footer