You are not logged in.

#76 2022-09-20 14:07:42

mitkobs

Re: The four main tenets of Satanism

Everything CD is saying is valid from his POV and of course from many other people's POV who share similar understandings. CD you see it this way because you feel not so in control of what is happening and your personal life is suffering from it. I am not in control either and my personal life is in the same situation. I do not defend anyone, not on the side of Federation or anyone in the position to dictate the rules, I only try to show different way to see what is happening.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 14:10:10)

#77 2022-09-20 14:12:07

Kahi Harawira

mitkobs wrote:

Everything CD is saying is valid from his POV and of course from many other people's POV who share similar understandings. CD you see it this way because you feel not so in control and your personal life is suffering from it. I do not defend anyone, not on the side of Federation or anyone in the position to dictate the rules, I only try to show different way to see what is happening.

The four main tenets of Satanism probably sounds like a point of view that resonates for some

#78 2022-09-20 14:19:54

mitkobs

Sure they are, or there will be no such ideology and we will not have such themes here to discuss.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 14:20:40)

#79 2022-09-22 06:59:28

mitkobs

A bit of expansion from where I left last.
(In philosophical terms moral relativism leads to existential nihilism. In another words it leads to moral degradation and losing the meaning of life. People become erratic, cynical and totally self indulging of the flesh.)

When people lose moral ground and compass, when they lose the meaning of life they lose their safe limits and let destructive ideas to manifest. Safe limits means to know what is useful and what is detrimental to the body-mind-soul complexity. So they adopt loose life habits, jumping into pleasures for example, everything that can provide pleasure and relief in order not to remind themselves that life is meaningless or too painful for them. Getting a lot of pleasure is leading to the land of pain of suffering. If they start taking drugs, drugs are destroying the body, all its internal organs and systems and is clouding and weakening the mind. So people destroying themselves slowly.

My point is, we need to have positive constructive meaning of life, it is absolutely necessary. And that goes along with morality, with believing in good and standing for the good, with expansion of multidimensional knowledge, with helping each other and sharing what we can share.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-22 07:04:21)

#80 2022-09-22 07:48:54

mitkobs

Let's not throw the baby with the bath water like they say in the western world. Duality here in 3D is used for malignant purposes by the controllers and they give it a bad name so to say. In 5D(and here in 3D as well) duality is serving an universal and impossible to surpass purpose - to distinguish one thing from another. If every thing is painted only in white or only in black(or only in any other color) will be impossible to tell apart what is what. Duality is the rainbow color palette(visual light spectrum). For the controllers is to divide(and conquer) people in opposing groups in order to fight constantly for something and get busy in fighting and thus producing precious dark energy for the lower astral entities.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-22 10:39:48)

#81 2022-09-22 08:41:31

mitkobs

Source is singularity and we are Source, we are the singularity. Duality is a painting on the canvas of the singularity and a massive story that is going on forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-22 08:42:51)

Board footer