Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: Exposition of narcissism

This thread reminds me of Robert369.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#77 2022-10-31 05:23:23

mitkobs

People are annoyed by this topic because it mirrors them and they are compelled subconsciously to denying it. A thief is saying "catch the thief".

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-31 05:24:27)

#78 2022-11-01 05:17:42

mitkobs

Back to economics. Value.

Why things have prices you may wonder and how the value of things(goods and services) is estimated. In economics its said that value of something is equal on the amount of labor hours to produce it.
I tell that estimating value is personal subjective judgement made by the ruling elite class based on many factors including the amount of labor and also is happening because those in power are under the seal of the seven deadly sins. They see the world-reality as something mine(on my disposal) or not mine(not on mine disposal), as private property. If is not mine have be make it mine. And they use violence and treachery to appropriate things they think are valuable. In the common sense of economics the most valuable is the human factor, the human mind and its ingenuity. To make something new and useful have to invent it first.

In the grand scheme of things what is most valuable? It is our souls and they are so valuable that cannot be evaluated. Everything that is Source is priceless(invaluable). You can put price on it if you want and if you can but it does not matter because Ether cannot be captured and appropriated. No one can own the Ether or Source. Cannot be turned into commodity and sell it on a market. We can use Ether to produce zero point energy, to travel space, to heal ourselves and for innumerable other things. Ether is infinitely abundant in energy and Its energy can be equally accessible to everyone. If everyone can tap onto it will be meaningless to put value to this type of energy and sell it on a market.
All this evaluating is done for the purpose of limitation and enslavement. And this is so wrong that even people are sold and we sell ourselves, we are forced to do it in order to have the money to buy what we need to survive. We are living in a system of control which goal is to have power over people's minds. To capture(temporary) the minds of the people and to be on their disposal, to serve the cabal, to serve the dark side.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-01 05:24:02)

#79 2022-11-01 09:05:18

mitkobs

Why a soul as version of the Source cannot be captured.

We know from Swaruus that the dark side captures a soul with capturing the attention and imagination of the people using energy of fear to impress. But what they capture is only a fragment of a Soul, not the wholeness of a Soul. Soul can and will withdraw in any moment from occupied human vessel if sees intrusion, dangerous for its entirety. When withdraws what is left is empty vessel(tulpa) which is a fragment of consciousness on basic level. This vessel are the matrix people who look like living people and are living but only on basic survival level.

A soul is too great in mind to be tricked and captured by its lower smaller versions of consciousnesses. 7D base level of the soul contains all lower levels not the opposite.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-01 09:08:39)

#80 2022-11-02 05:44:28

mitkobs

In "1984" what is left of Winston after concluding the story? Something like an empty vessel. Someone without memory, someone without will, someone in vegetative mental state. The party destroyed his brain and nervous system with electroshocks, poisons and repetitive brainwashing conditioning and thus the ability to get connected with his higher mind, his soul. They handycaped him on purpose to get rid of the rare rebellious kind. From the party perspective a rebel is outed from game, but the soul, the spirit of this rebel from the other side is untouched. His true identity of Winston is still there in the Source and in another time is incarnated in someone else(or like an army of determined rebels) who is working to bring down the absolute tyrannical dictatorship of the party.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-02 05:47:20)

#81 2022-11-03 05:24:01

mitkobs

A Reptilian fits the whole description of narcissism in this topic.

Extract from(auto translation from Spanish):
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … zhi-swaruu

Gosia: But what are these characteristics? Other than sexual? How to recognize a Reptilian being by its "form"? What form is that exactly? Don't Reptilian children have innocent souls?

Yazhi: These are already grounds that lead us to other directions, like the fact that these "innocent" children carry a karmic load from previous lives that made them compatible to this exploitation.

Gosia: Very interesting.

Yazhi: He is (Reptilian) egocentric, exploitative, manipulative, wants to pass for advanced and will say advanced things that he does not apply in his life. Violent tendencies like extreme materialism, not having scruples to kill people to obtain own benefits, economic for example. Long list. But as said above, it also has a lot to do with the Reptilian influence on a "normal" human subject. So the purely Reptilian thing is not so easy to see and that is the problem.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-03 05:25:35)

#82 2022-11-03 15:09:07

mitkobs

So not only the Reptilian thing is the problem but this narcissistic mindset is spread out into people that are originally humans and is hard to see who is who when they all exhibit narcissistic qualities.

#83 2022-11-05 08:22:45

mitkobs

The whole dark side thing with all its expressions like tulpa nightmare creatures is because a soul or souls decided to go off the Path and to become individual independent like something that thought initially could go on and survive without its Source energy support, living on their own. But because all is one is an absolute law no one and nothing can be independent and survive when switched off from the Source. And in general nothing can be switched off from the Source, this separation is an illusion, self delusion but still the delusion is creative and create everything around itself to live/experience in state of separation but cannot escape the consequences of this self made delusion like not having energy because no more energy comes from the Source to them. Second law of thermodynamics(there is a natural tendency of any isolated system to degenerate into a more disordered state) is describing entropy.

#84 2022-11-09 08:55:46

mitkobs

Taking the last quote Gosia published from Swaruu 9 that we do not create but we align to what is already there created. What we are is always aligned to some section of the Source. In Source all possible is already within existing, perfect, complete, whole. Even what we call darkness is also there and is taking all its possible courses whatever they can be. We cannot remove it, cannot make it go away forever. It is always and forever in its designated energetic place. We are aligned to it with our thoughts and behavior. So what matters is what we want to experience and to know how to be aligned in what we want to experience. We experience heaven or hell because we energetically with our thoughts and deeds become compatible. No one is victim if they know that their minds is leading them to what they experience.

#85 2022-11-09 19:15:08

Luckyleaf

mitkobs wrote:

... darkness... We cannot remove it, cannot make it go away forever. It is always and forever in its designated energetic place.

... Forever if we allow mentally an allocation for the dark, and not by means of war as explained.
Earth won't be the perpetual prison planet, but she's being taken for granted for her past, as the only prison there is...

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-07 08:02:50)

#86 2022-11-10 04:59:28

mitkobs

Darkness as concept and concepts is forever, not where exactly is allocated temporally. It is now on Earth because some part of us destroyed Tiamat and because some part of us become astray before that deflecting from the divine Path of progression. Darkness is the consequence of all this. It is on Earth because everyone involved in these matters of darkness are currently stationed on Earth. This planet is nothing to do with the darkness initially. But because the very tragic event of Tiamat is happened near and there were energetic exchange between the planets of the this solar system all the celestial bodies in this system are affected negatively.

#87 2022-11-10 08:31:56

mitkobs

I see darkness as corrective, as answer to deflecting from our original Source state. Like the viruses and germs that are activated only when we make our organism disharmonious. When all is harmonious darkness is in latent state not bothering and not attacking anything.

#88 2022-11-10 13:36:02

Luckyleaf

So the history of tiamat was explained, how it affected the entire solar system, and still there's insistence of attacking the karma being in place. That's what happens for messing with a planet, now everybody want to have nothing to do with it. That's what brings the old way of dealing with the dark party, over and again. Escapism, laziness of thought seems irreplaceable vice not only for the masses.

What could provoke the disharmony? As there are always naive souls asking for more experience, duality is created. And then when it gets too much, we have endless, righteous complaints...

#89 2022-11-10 15:09:09

Jupiter 9

Karma is a belief system, it's not an universal law. It's works only for the people that believe in it. And the earth version of karma is mixed with ideas of divine judgement and punishment etc

If I jump off a building, I will break all my bones because of the physics laws of this physical realm, my bones will not break as punishment for doing something bad or wrong. It's simple cause and effect, there is no punishment or divine judgement or divine justice going on.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#90 2022-11-10 15:45:50

Luckyleaf

The karma concept can be used to deceive souls in the afterlife, I've read. But if I understood correctly from the tiamat incident, even if the involvement was due to counteract the offenders, there was participation in the war nonetheless and there are consequences after that. Maybe not if tiamat was a souless planet. Karma can weight much more on the offenders side, but I understand there's need to retribute for the loss. If you can't rebuild the planet, then help correcting distortions generated by the disaster. It's not all about for the sake of experience and leave for whomever to cleanse the mess. So where's the "we are all one" saying now? Only for the merry times?

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-10 18:44:16)

#91 2022-11-10 17:20:30

mitkobs

Karma are the consequences. Consequences are two types. Natural ones based on universal laws like all is one. Those consequences cannot be avoided, they are the Source Itself. And consequences that are decided by the individual and combined consciousnesses and forced to those who made some offence in the reality where such laws are valid. Like the law-punishment system here on Earth. If you commit crime and get caught, found guilty you will serve jail sentence or whatever the punishment is.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-10 17:21:41)

#92 2022-11-10 18:37:08

Luckyleaf

Karma is not well understood because of fear of the consequences, then it's placement is justified. It's taken too lightly, as an annoying obstacle, as burnt paper if I wish so. The war is been waged by care bears, against the experienced cabal...

#93 2022-11-10 19:16:41

Jupiter 9

Unconditional help is when you voluntarily choose to help because you want to, because of who you are. You help by just being yourself. The apple tree is being helpful to a hungry person just by being an apple tree, it is not producing apples to make up for sins of past lifetimes.

If you are helping because of karma rules or to make up for past sins and debts then that is not voluntary help but help out of obligation or because of some external rules and not because you want to. There is nothing wrong with that but you don't have to follow those rules and you can be free from them and get out of the karma game if you want to.

A "child of the ether" is sovereign and free and is not bound by any rules or beliefs or agreements except the ones that the "child of god" imposes upon itself. The karma system is a self-imposed limitation and belief system and we can be free from it and get out of it if we want to.

So you can decide to forgive your past mistakes and the mistakes of others unconditionally without you or them having to do anything, and you can be free from them and you don't have to carry them lifetime after lifetime.

If you need to help correct the damage done to give yourself permission to forgive yourself and free yourself from past actions then do it that way, there is nothing wrong with that.

What I am talking about is just another option. We as "children of source" can decide to forgive ourself and others UNCONDITIONALLY. Because there is nothing to even forgive, everyone is doing the best they can with the awareness range they have at each moment, and all the mistakes and damage is done out of unconsciousness. "Forgive them for they don't know what they are doing"

These are just self imposed ideas and beliefs of the "lower" frequency realms. Our higher aspects love us unconditionally and don't put conditions like having to clean our messes to be accepted in higher realms or to be forgiven. Those are just "5D" belief systems.

The Taygetans don't have to martyr themselves here because their ancestors were involved in actions that led to the destruction of Tiamat. And I believe the crew understands that and are helping because they want to, not out of some obligation or to balance their karma.

And Mitkobs, if those consequences cannot be avoided then that means you can't be truly free. I say that that is just an idea in the mind of source and is as valid and true as the idea that you can be free of those consequences too.

"Children of Source" are made in the image and likeness of Source and inherit the attributes of Source. They can be unlimited and truly free not bound to any ideas or rules or beliefs/limitations, and are only bound and limited by the limitations that they impose on themselves.

Amen. Hahaha

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#94 2022-11-10 20:47:35

Luckyleaf

This reasoning only deals with the guilt, not with the energetic balance at all. Love without coherent action in the physical, can we remember the popular saying please

So the tiamat destruction can be simply dismissed as popped balloon. No consequences to care about, "without you or them having to do anything"! All wars are forgiven freely by the children of god, they let go of them unconditionally. They help when they want, how much they want.

Go go cabal. Freedom is really addictive.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-10 20:54:08)

#95 2022-11-10 20:50:25

mitkobs

Jupiter, freedom goes with responsibility. Be responsible you can be free however is possible to be free.
What does mean to forgive yourself, when you are Source and you are perfect but only as Source you are perfect and mistakes can happen when you are not fully Yourself as Source. It does not come even to forgiving yourself but not to put yourself in the position to make mistakes because this is not You and with mistakes you will suffer. If you can endure all kind of suffering then make mistakes. Everything we do have consequences, from the slightest to the greatest. When the consequences are good is alright, no one notice, but when are bad and you will know what is bad, you know it deep within, you will want if possible to repair it and if not possible to help everyone who got hurt because your actions. When you made effort to repair things and to give back and you know that you have done what you can and what is depending on you and others affected also will know if they are honest and sensible, this is true forgiving. This is what matters. People to be self accountable to their actions and to know what to do and what not to do. What can be hurtful, what can be detrimental, what can lead to darkness and misery.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-11 04:24:50)

#96 2022-11-10 22:28:07

Jupiter 9

Luckyleaf, I said it's just an option. If you don't agree you don't have to take that path. You are the Absolute in the form of a person, you are eternally unconditionally free and you can live and experience whatever you want including a life with the Karma ideas. And since you are the Source in the form of a person you are equally powerful with all the other real people that are the Source in the form of a person. So there is noone and nothing in existence that can overpower you and impose on you rules or limitations without your agreement. So you are the only one that can decide according to what agreements and rules and limitations you are going to live your life. And the same goes for me and every other real person.

And unconditional forgiveness and unconditional love can instantaneously miraculously balance the energies. (forgiveness in the sense that there is nothing to forgive and not in the sense of judging that someone has done something wrong and bad that needs to be forgiven)

And now since I have been a bad boy and I derailed this thread with an off topic discussion, to make up for the terrible karma that is going to befall upon me hihihi smile I am going to create a new thread with my first reply and if you want we can all repost our replies in the same order there one by one and then each of us delete them from here. And if you don't then like the cabal I have informed you and now the karma is on you. hihihi smile smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-11-10 22:40:05)

#97 2022-11-10 23:17:49

Luckyleaf

Jupiter, actually I don't think this is derailment. I think these posts can be a good example for mitkobs to work on, if he wants to. Acceptance of responsibility (or better, lack of it) is directly related to narcissism.

Limitations are to be worked upon, not magically and stantaneously resolved as if living out of the prescribed place, the lower dimension. This wishful thinking precludes discussion. I see your fixed conclusion already. So no need for a new thread.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-11 02:29:49)

#98 2022-11-10 23:43:29

Jupiter 9

OK i'll delete that post. smile

#99 2022-11-11 04:44:10

mitkobs

The problems come when someone decide to do evil-violence as only way to resolve their problem. That violence will affect someone else who is targeted to be violated in order to resolve personal problems. Then what, your personal problem is resolved but other person is affected. There is energetic problem with this person. You yourself may deny it and not thinking about it anymore but this other person will think and will search solution and will go lengths to find justice here and beyond if needed. And what you have done will come to your attention because this affected person will direct his/hers energy at you with searching and resolving the problem you caused. So in some point this problem will come to your attention. Also when you choose to be violent and evil and deny afterwards that you are and behave like nothing is happening you will lose all the people who do not approve such behavior and you can bet that everyone who is honest and benevolent will forsaken you and that are a lot of beings out there. You will not find a better place for yourself to live in any civilized advanced 5D world for example because they will know who you are and will not let you live among them. And what will left for you either to change yourself become better and resolve the situation caused or find the company of all others who made similar choices to be violent and evil and live with them because you will have no other choice left.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-11 04:47:21)

#100 2022-11-11 05:15:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

Some would say not doing anything but turning away is actually far more evil and vile... But of course you've heard that before I'm sure. Maybe I should tell them that they're cynical and that they create their own reality, and they have all the power to fix? What do you think of that? Oh wait it's probably just as I'm saying! It don't apply to you but only to me.

And of course what is benevolent is relative and a matter of preference, as is what constitutes as civilized and advanced. I mean wow what a fascinating dichotomy of good vs evil.

What about the consideration that what is deemed as advanced is from another point of view actually quite stupid and in a very real way another type of evil, and harboring all kinds of oppressive mindsets. You see no matter where you go rules will be compulsory.

And what's going on here, why are you speaking of doom that if you don't shape up, you won't get into "heaven"?

I mean I know that what I am saying here is going to probably be taken as aggressive and as a type of verbal violence, I won't deny that, but are you sure you're not denying this very thing you're accusing us all of, within yourself?

Would you deny that on a very subtle layer, despite your innocuous posts, some may actually perceive a quiet type of violence emanating from the energy cloaked in your words?

Oh wait this must be where I am told that all of that is within me and me alone and it ain't over where I'm actually pointing...

Board footer