You are not logged in.

#101 2022-11-11 05:24:31

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Also are you going to deny that the entire creation, the entire infinite creation, is possibly an act of sheer, absolute ignorance, and therefore in very really way, evil?

Queue time for being told "oh you choose to see it that way, you're just damaged and so you now want to inflict it on everyone else..." Oh goodie I can't wait to see if there will be a divergence or the very same thing I conveyed, just veiled another way... Or maybe I'll get ignored. Meh.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-11-11 05:25:32)

#102 2022-11-11 08:09:22

mitkobs

Not possible to have productive discussion with someone who is twisting clear notions to serve own personal views. How being benevolent, advanced, spiritual can be otherwise unless you are twisting meanings?

When they see how things work they try to excuse themselves or their adopted violent views and ways but that will not going to help them anyway, will add more to their denial and difficult life situation.

#103 2022-11-11 21:03:24

HiddenSquid
Banned

Omg lol wow. I mean I am truly almost blown away at the fact that from my point of view, you are like the perfect representation of Righteous Violence.

No this is not clear at all, and you're completely missing my points, and I could say the same about you, you're twisting what I am saying as well. But oh no Mitkobs is a perfect angel, they can do no wrong. Everything I say is twisted apparently, I'm the vile one. I'm the vile one for wanting to suggest everyone else is that way, because that's what the established ideology of evil/narcissism dictates, therefore I am that in the lenses of others, when that it self can change at a drop of a dime.

What you don't think I've been looked at as a narcissist before, that I haven't been told that over and over again. It's just becoming clearer and clearer that what is coming through is as vile as what is all here on earth already. It's becoming clearer and clearer, that the advanced, benevolent (omg because that's so effing objective and there be no sense of individualization of what that is) spiritual beings are vile garbage as well. They just apparently cover it up better. Or you know lie better. Have fun with the incoming narcissists from space!

Anyways I guess I just won't say another word to you, which I'm sure you'll appreciate so you're welcome. And I"m sure whatever vile collective that is behind you that is actually a conquering race will appreciate it, so whatever. Oooo looky no psychic resistance of any kind!

#104 2022-11-12 05:31:36

mitkobs

Everyone will reap what they sow. It does not matter what we say here but who we truly are behind all the masks and behind the verbal rhetoric. That we cannot trick and double quadruple outsense, energy is energy. Calling truly caring helpful compassionate beings vile is indication who one is and how one thinks and what one believes.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-12 05:46:16)

#105 2022-11-12 19:39:39

Jupiter 9

HiddenSquid wrote:

Omg lol wow. I mean I am truly almost blown away at the fact that from my point of view, you are like the perfect representation of Righteous Violence.

No this is not clear at all, and you're completely missing my points, and I could say the same about you, you're twisting what I am saying as well. But oh no Mitkobs is a perfect angel, they can do no wrong. Everything I say is twisted apparently, I'm the vile one. I'm the vile one for wanting to suggest everyone else is that way, because that's what the established ideology of evil/narcissism dictates, therefore I am that in the lenses of others, when that it self can change at a drop of a dime.

What you don't think I've been looked at as a narcissist before, that I haven't been told that over and over again. It's just becoming clearer and clearer that what is coming through is as vile as what is all here on earth already. It's becoming clearer and clearer, that the advanced, benevolent (omg because that's so effing objective and there be no sense of individualization of what that is) spiritual beings are vile garbage as well. They just apparently cover it up better. Or you know lie better. Have fun with the incoming narcissists from space!

Anyways I guess I just won't say another word to you, which I'm sure you'll appreciate so you're welcome. And I"m sure whatever vile collective that is behind you that is actually a conquering race will appreciate it, so whatever. Oooo looky no psychic resistance of any kind!

HiddenSquid, what about the other side of duality?

There is the fear based dark side, the ugly qualities of people. But there is also the love based light side, the beautiful qualities of people. And everything in between.

You seem to be looking at things through the lens of the ugly fear side of duality and seem to be ignoring the beautiful love side of duality. There is unimaginable beauty even here inside this Terrestrial artificial reality bubble of extreme duality. Some of your posts  are a bit cynical and pessimistic. There is also the unimaginably beautiful side of life and people, full of beautiful qualities. There is also true love, loving truth, courage, generosity, honesty, integrity, compassion etc in duality and not only the ugly stuff.

And we are not ONLY a soul-person in duality, we are BOTH a soul-person in duality AND also Source it self at the same time. And Source is integrated and all inclusive, Source is Love, Source is Life, Source is Truth, Source is unimaginably beautiful. So every real person is Love at it's core, that is our true nature. All of us are "God" at our core and are beautiful beyond words and magnificent and full of aliveness and fire and benevolence at our core.

And Source has no opposite. There is no Anti-Source. Source Love is all inclusive and has no opposite. Life has no opposite, the opposite of death is not life, it's birth. Disintegration and destruction exists only in the half part of duality.

So either switch to the dark side and become a Sith Lord smile or cut the bullpoop and do some shadow work and find out what is behind this cynicism and pessimism. If someone gave you a button to blow up the galaxy and kill quadrillions of people, I don't buy it that you would push it. You are just venting. You probably just haven't gone through all the stages of grief yet and haven't reached understanding and acceptance yet, and maybe you are stuck in the early stages of grief.

But who knows maybe I am wrong, maybe you are not just venting and maybe you are Anakin Squidwalker hihi and you will someday go buy one of those lightsabers from Amazon and go into a pet store and massacre all the little kittens and puppies. And when the police tells you to surrender because they have the high ground, you can tell them that they underestimate your power hihihi big_smile

smile

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#106 2022-11-12 20:37:53

Luckyleaf

Commenting on #70,

The dark side postpone their "entropy" for very long through rhetoric, souls are lured in to participate in eternal loops... Their demise depends on how many souls remain in the illusion. From what it's seen, it's far from being a lesson learned...

#107 2022-11-13 06:26:40

mitkobs

Jupiter, well said and thanks for reminder.

Luckyleaf, yes they postpone their entropy with all that but they cannot stop it. People are lured and tempted one time or many times until they learn and get aware what is done with them and they will stop falling into these traps.

It is not possible to live in negativity for very long, it will crush and smash you into pieces and nothing will be left from you, in the end what they know as themselves will be gone. They live in such unimaginable lies, denial, anti life mindset which is all creative and brings destruction to their personal reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-13 06:27:28)

#108 2022-11-13 16:01:35

Luckyleaf

The dark races live long enough for me... Even to maintain the illusion of choice. If not for their strong staying power, manipulation wouldn't have much effect. They have to act as god's competitors, and for this they need to have some attributes such as the continuum.

I think you refer to the overt type of narcissists. Then their destruction is more direct as their behavior, as others can mirror back to them.
I think though the covert narcs live many lives unabated in behavior as I mentioned before. I've read they can live long in good health while the family suffer from serious diseases, due to selective projection. So their destruction can be postponed because others don't react to their drama. Perhaps they "teach" through insidiousness, and acquire the right to continue to live, as the dark side in personal lives.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-13 17:24:11)

#109 2022-11-14 06:21:04

mitkobs

They have probably high councilors on soul level to guide them but the soul guides only those who are devoted to the spiritual side and know universal laws and stay away within from harm and negativity. This is possible. Even if they work on the dark side they do not create negative consequences for themselves personally. This is possible when you do the tempting work but also give the choice to the subjects to choose not to be tempted. Everyone who break the free will agreement will fall into darkness. Those who give choice temping we may say that they test people, mirror people for their corruptibility, lack of character, lack of morals, behavioral inconsistency.

#110 2022-11-14 19:05:22

mitkobs

Those I am talking about are not truly dark but only by providing a service they are considered dark but after the serving they can return to the light because do not have something heavy to drag them back.

Everyone else who are involved in the darkness stay in darkness, they cannot escape until they decide and are able to change from within.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-14 19:06:04)

#111 2022-11-14 23:54:32

Luckyleaf

I was trying to point out the time aspect. How it's not possible to stay in darkness for very long. Not for normal people, not talking on neutrals, but successful narcs prove it is, to live in denial. They live on negativity, they embody it, it's their element. It won't destroy them, they destroy others instead. What destroys them is the lack of victims, the worst narcs won't suffer from this lack. If this remains unclear, their destruction is expected by inaction in this world. This is why healing is required, for them to not have a chance to feed on us. Seems to be the only way out while they're not removed in mass...

#112 2022-11-15 05:54:51

mitkobs

If they live from negative energy they are dark tulpas. It is a state close to the animal nature where you start to loose parts of your consciousness becoming irrational, erratic, chaotic, mad. If someone is real soul and start doing evil that is going to happen gradually, will turn into tulpa and from tulpa is only survival now on seeking to feed on dark energy, causing real souls to create dark energy for them and when that become hard and impossible to achieve because such point arrive they simply will vanish into potential energy. It is inexorable downward spiral of sinking.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-15 06:00:44)

#113 2022-11-15 14:45:34

Luckyleaf

It's difficult to state with certainty, but I believe they could be highly influenced or even possessed by demons at least that you wrote in the first page, or even tulpas incarnated. I wouldn't say close to animal nature, but demonic nature. These souls became (attuned to the) dark (or coming from there), so they can be used as hosts to drain it from others, if not for themselves. There's suspicion they could be reptilians, as I observed in a past post.

#114 2022-11-16 06:05:44

mitkobs

It is the same. Demon is a tulpa. Animal nature as something more instinctual and predatory not so mindful. Animals of course are something else, they are more like children in consciousness but they are instinctual and some are predatory.

So these dark things are feeding with dark energy. Emotions like rage and hate are fueling them, making them strong, powerful and active. But such emotions are downfall for real souls. Real souls are powerful when are good, loving, calm, balanced, in control of own expressions and so on.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-16 06:07:29)

#115 2022-11-16 19:34:33

Luckyleaf

I know they're the same... I was saying it doesn't happen only in spirit, as 'souls'. I heard about the ovoid spirits also.

I differentiate the two, tulpa's instincts are on a whole other level, like cancer. They're smart, they don't bring immediate downfall on real souls. The ones that don't care for their integrity, stay in this reality's low energetic level. For them doesn't matter to end in potential energy gradually.
Real souls can't be brought to such a degree. Their souls are still alive, don't surrender to dangerous paths, cannot be fooled in this absurd depth.

#116 2022-11-17 06:18:21

mitkobs

Only the fragmentation of the real soul goes to such extent of falling. The soul itself is the Source and is beyond harm and falling. What falls is the fragmentation, ego-personality, a temporal identity that goes many changes usually.

#117 2022-11-17 08:21:20

mitkobs

Soul cannot fall, but that do not mean we can just abandon the fragmentations. For every fragmentation which is on the right track a battle of epic proportions can happen on the other side if needed. Like Yazhi says no one is left behind, no one is forgotten. Those beyond saving do not care anymore about anything even for themselves and turning into potential energy will be long waited liberation for the agony they are.

#118 2022-11-17 14:58:56

HiddenSquid
Banned

Omg this made me laugh a lot. And I do want you to know that I think/thought you all made valid points about me. And if I do have "high councils" guiding me, they will eventually cut ties to me if they haven't already in order to preserve their integrity and respect that they command in the worlds they are part of. Which is fine with me because I want nothing to do with them or their worlds, especially since I don't even know these beings you speak of. And I am most certainly not on any quest to reconnect with that or whatever, or to even connect with it because I probably never had anything to do with any of that. I wouldn't even trust the fact that if there are any residual memories of such things, they're really mine or they weren't all engineered in some stupid science lab as part of the federations reset agenda. Or whatever the fuck this beingness of life is... I don't even know what to call the universe anymore except it looks like hell in every direction, and believe me I do not want to reign in hell or serve in heaven.

Because yes in a very literal sense I do seek absolute dissolution into absolute nothingness, absolute oblivion, having no memory, no identity, which is not the source or potential energy. Being alive is potential energy, right now I'm typing up an energetic mess, which I take for granted that is obvious but whatever. I could've gone into all sorts of directions with this which is putting energy out there, therefore potentials forming into energy. And you don't get energy without some sort of matrix/soul blueprint. And oh yes I do know being an Anakin isn't going to take me there, what do you think I'm that stupid and short-sighted? Of course you do lol... And you're forgetting that Anakin did what he did because he thought he could save his wife from death, fearing that she would dissolve into nothingness, whereas in my case, that is what I want.

But whatever I'm still this zombie blabbering away like an idiot and that's probably my only purpose here or that I was engineered for, to be a zombie in this hell zoo. And it sure as shit ain't going to get me to where I want to go, venting like this. Nope I know what to do to get there in a general sense, I just have to turn away from everything and essentially give the finger to all psychic imprints (which is what the whole universe is anyway) that come my way. And I'll eventually grow tired that nothing changes, that the universe still exists, that I still exist within a universe, and I'll eventually turn into a monster or go out with grace, leaving it all behind, the soul, the body, the mind. Just walking away inwardly from all that exists.

You may be wondering so if you know all that why persist in this endeavor, probably because my sorrow hasn't fully come into my awareness. Sorrow that is the universe, because all universes are compulsory, they all demand payment, they all require something of you, they all limit you. Haven't you ever heard the term exploring the limits? Most don't stop to think about the hidden meaning in that. The Devil(s) always gets its dues, and that is what the entire infinite creation is of and for, demons and devils. And believe me no demon will ever see itself as one, just like consciousness cannot ever really see itself fully or know itself fully, for all that is perception and perceivable is distortion, and therefore a true mirror would only show you nothingness. It is all lies, including whatever you think about me, and I of you.

So have fun with this one. Hopefully next time I can be like ya wtf am I doing here talking to these people, I don't even know them or want to know them really. Because they're just going to tear me up and say I'm this and that and blah blah blah, because he's doing it to us. Oooo look he came back to defend the image of his pathetic fragile ego lol, yep definite narcissist with a cynical flair. Yep that HiddenSquid sure is possessed, oh ya some sort of sith lord (Lol oh that still makes me laugh) Oh he's not a real soul, just a cheap replicant, heh. A real soul wouldn't do this... Oh really then why does this stupid galaxy exist. Ya nevermind, queue everything you've said about me, it's probably all true.

Anyways I've got nothingness to seek in between doing stupid mindless activites (which is anything and every kind of mind activity ) because I can't seem to get back to it or find it. But anyways have fun being eternal souls! I hope you all become so powerful you can grant me my wish and destroy me so I can fade away like the evil I am! Or of course I'll just have to do it myself.

#119 2022-11-17 15:05:41

Luckyleaf

It's always said we choose the direction we want to follow. If people cannot be shaken with our efforts even been stranded for more than we agree with, this is choice, not abandonment.

I've read agony is during the soul's recyclement, not when relishing in the dark for dark entities. As you wrote that's impossible for real souls to live long in such state of decay

#120 2022-11-17 15:26:15

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh sorry the Sith Lord in me (Lol) wanted me to also put this point in here.... All life feeds on all other life, it has always been that way. On ALL LEVELS. It may not be seen as such at higher levels (they're just the higher level demons) where they don't need to ingest food, but they feast on the suffering of others through learning how not to be. If they weren't there for your minds to know how not to be, you couldn't consume or process the thoughts on how you want to be, so in that sense you ARE feeding on them. ;P All souls are narcissists, anything and anyone that has desires is a narcissist. Oh and the best narcissists are the one's that convince the others they're not that.

#121 2022-11-17 16:48:50

mitkobs

Luckyleaf, yes but not only our efforts here, other beings beyond this matrix also care for their own people. If no one cares the Source will be last who will care, because everything is part of Source.

I am not here to judge people here. Only sharing my views. Everyone can make own choices/decisions about life and see what to what is leading by personal experience.

#122 2022-11-18 06:01:32

Luckyleaf

To call it abandonment is judgement. If source have to handle the last resort on souls or even part of creation, some will say it's abandonment too. So it depends on viewpoint. Not even source can do everything as humans wish (not when imbalance remains in place).

#123 2022-11-18 08:55:16

mitkobs

From Source all is decided 100%. All is destiny, no matter what is happening and how complicated and how stretched in time is. All is known how starts and ends, every possible story is unfolded completely. Every timeline is exhausted to all possible scenarios.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-18 16:48:49)

#124 2022-11-18 17:17:26

Luckyleaf

Destiny for me exists in the sense of ultimate harmony within source, not that all is known already. That's debatable. Or else free will doesn't exist.
If all is known, loss of many individuals is allowed. I consider counting on the original soul's idealization in the higher realms as denial for the loss of these souls' identity and history in dangerous pathways.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-18 20:28:34)

#125 2022-11-18 20:40:11

mitkobs

Free will exists where is possible like here. Because we live in confusion we can make all kind of choices supposedly free. If there was not confusion choice will be possible only concerning our true self. All other choices(that usually we make here) will be considered foolish and detrimental if we know ourselves as Source.

Board footer