You are not logged in.

#151 2022-11-24 16:58:46

mitkobs

Re: Exposition of narcissism

Compare me with whatever you want but you do not know me. I cannot teach grown convinced in own ideas people to behave. Not here to teach anybody. I do not know you as well. You may be a CIA agent, cabal agent pretending to be someone else.

[One week. Moderator.]

#152 2022-11-24 17:05:34

Happy

I really, really dislike to do this, but you give me no options. So...

I give you both one week to leave this bickering behind.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#153 2022-12-01 09:23:34

mitkobs

Hello again. Did you miss me...

It was a full ban for a week - not able to see the forum content at all. Not going to argue for banning me, but why using full ban. You can ban with restriction not to be able to login and sign up in the forum but to be able to see forum as guests and read what is posted. Still with VPN and other IP people are able to see the forum and sign up under new names.

So, for not to be banned again I will not talk to anyone here personally. This means will not address anyone personally, will keep what I say only in general terms.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-12-01 09:24:40)

#154 2022-12-01 14:33:48

Happy

mitkobs,

Welcome back!

Yes, I actually did miss you. smile  Your perspectives are always (usually) well thought of, and your views normally add very good value to the topics you comment upon. Hence, in all fairness, this was not the best week for the forum. And given that you are (for the time being) the most prolific poster in the forum, you may appreciate the following:

Some breaches of conduct in this forum may lead to suspension (temporary) and banning (permanent). In particular, this concerns outright polarization and attacks on fellow forum members. Such polarization may be initiated by others, but the moment it happens, we often see defensive wording phrased offensively, with potential for further escalation on the conversation. It is considered unwanted negativity displayed, and is evaluated as such also when presented in subtle wording. It goes without saying that this is deteriorating for the social climate in the forum.

Cosmic Agency represents something unique in this world. Never before have we seen direct communication with other-worldly beings (people) over such long period, and available for review in the open society. We are even encouraged to view this site as their 'home'. So when we - as members of this 'home' - communicate here, our words can be reached by everybody with an internet-connection.

We have therefore adopted the policy of zero-tolerance for outright negative conduct, which is clearly stated in the forum rules.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#155 2022-12-01 15:36:13

mitkobs

Thank you Happy for your moderating work. Keep it this way, no tolerance for negativity and breaching of the rules. I am for law and order.

Board footer