You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-10 02:54:51

"Bootcamp Mentality": Perceptual Agreements and Ascetic Egotism

One of the biggest perceptual agreements that I see as necessary to break in order to achieve personal liberation and liberation of humanity is the idea that we need to suffer in order to grow as souls. Most people caught up in the Earth matrix carry this sub-consciously without even realizing it. It might be a 5d distortion that they need to miserable in their 3d lives in order to grow, while on 3d they don't connect it to soul growth, it just manifests as basic cynicism "that's just how life is, and you should just accept it". This is why most people settle for soul crushing jobs, incompatible relationships, and depressing lives and continuously make needless self-sacrifices that don't actually end up benefitting other individuals or humanity as a whole. This is sad, but understandable how stuck they are.

What is disturbing is seeing individuals who consider themselves awake consciously embrace this mentality and believe that the whole point of coming to Earth is to be miserable and therefore grow as a soul, and/or to simply keep their composure under extreme adversity in order to prove something. To believe that we didn't come here to experience liberation or happiness in this lifetime. They aren't only stuck on this perception in regard to themselves, they actively push it on everyone else and believe that it's everyone's mandate in coming to Earth to suffer and be tried and tested. Earth is many things to many souls, but they always insist on defining it as a "school", as if a bootcamp is its one and only purpose. This is different from those who have a reason to fight and to face adversity. The ones that will go through hell to help liberate Earth, or to find and unite with their soul mate under the most challenging circumstances. To me, it's like comparing Dante entering hell to save his beloved with some blowhard bootcamp instructor or a creepy, antisocial teenager who burns himself with lit cigarettes and doesn't flinch in order to show off how tough he is. There is purpose and artistry involved in facing and overcoming adversity to fulfill a goal that leads to happiness and liberation. I'm talking about the ones who just think that suffering is necessary for its own sake, not as something to be faced and overcome in order to reach a goal, but something to be embraced as the goal itself for growth or as a test of self-worth.

They don't have any ideal worth fighting for, they simply crave and believe they need the fight itself. These individuals have given up the idea that Earth needs to be liberated or that every soul, including themselves, is worthy and deserves happiness. To them, suffering is not an obstacle to overcome, it's the whole point of incarnating on Earth. So, they gladly eat their daily plate of suffering without question, believing it has the special vitamins they need to grow, and they keep their composure. For what? Does it create anything of beauty or value? Or is it just sadomasochism for the goal of simple bragging rights, "look at me, I can torment myself and stay composed". This is the federation's deranged and retarded game. Ironically, such ascetic mindsets claim to detach from the ego by detaching from desires, comforts, and happiness, but they carry their own brand of egotism by making everything a contest of mental fortitude and detachment as if they constantly have something to prove, and that this strife and achievement is more important and indicative of a higher level of spirituality than other pursuits such as romantic love or creative expression.

I have consciously never held these distortions, I've always been the opposite, but I'm making very good progress and I'm quite far along in the process of examining and detaching from sub-conscious tendencies to be hard on myself and judge myself in need of harsh lessons in order to overcome personal flaws and learn lessons. The goal being to fully and unequivocally embrace both a conscious and sub-conscious belief and mindset of fully accepting that I am worthy of happiness, and that I can learn, grow, and evolve without the need for constant pain.

In taking such a position, I've not only detached myself more from the 3d matrix, but I've isolated myself from the perceptions and agreements of many of those who consider themselves awake. They may see me as selfish, a whiner, a malcontent, a rebel. I tend to see them as having strayed from the starseed mission to help liberate humanity and Earth (by at very least intending that such an outcome is desired), as having thrown away their capacity for empathy, as guard dogs of the matrix, as part of the problem. I'm a system buster and I will never compromise my own ideals in order to fit in with any group, even if it means disagreeing with the policies of my own home world, or with the commonly held beliefs of most other starseeds. That's just who I am.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-10 04:16:48)

righteously indignant

#2 2022-09-10 03:57:56

Kahi Harawira

Re: "Bootcamp Mentality": Perceptual Agreements and Ascetic Egotism

Very well said.

Pretty much nailed it. A worthwhile read.

#3 2022-09-10 10:13:04

Genoveva wrote:

CD, for each individual suffering means different things. If I understand correctly, suffering is the lack of something. When you get what you desire, does it stop the suffering?

You explained that what bothers you is the suffering caused by psychopaths who have too much (or any) power and they are left unrestrained. You want somebody to do something about it, and you are judging them for not making the choice that you want them to make.

Don't worry, I agree with you, but I don't agree with not finding a viable solution.

When there is a problem, there are infinite number of solutions. How do you pick one solution that satisfies a large spectrum of requirements?

I would say that when the suffering is caused by a lack of something fundamental towards a soul's existential wellbeing, something of actual enormous value to that particular soul and not just a frivolous distortion like lack of a red Ferrari, the suffering does in fact end when they get what they want, granted they have evolved enough to truly value that thing when they attain it and not create further suffering for themselves.

Unrestrained psychopaths combined with a lack of positive intervention is one thing that bothers me greatly, yes, but it isn't the absolute, one and only cause of my own suffering. My personal issues are extremely complicated and there is much more involved than just those factors, although they do contribute greatly. Still, I can say that unrestrained psychopaths and lack of positive intervention are Earth's and humanity's main source of suffering in general, and the main contributor towards the continuation of internal problems and negative manifestation cycles for most people. I don't see a collective solution to Earth's predicament at all if no intervention comes from outside. I only see individual possibilities (not guarantees) for solutions to break free of such influence and live the best life that one possibly can.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-09-10 11:20:57)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-09-10 11:26:13

07wideeyes

Crystal Dragon your opening post especially is clear and inspirational. Thank you.

It seems to me that perceptual agreements sometimes amount to a con trick. Just as in the 'physical world', many people are conned into taking poison injections, risking freezing in the winter in order to beat this wicked Russian guy, etc etc, - believing they are doing the right thing - so in the life between incarnations a similar deception is taking place. "Go to Earth. Suffering. Go on. It'll do you good. You'll enjoy it."

So a continual dark dance between psychopathic energies and willing human souls perpetuates the situation. Happiness or misery? The issue is that, with the continued input of the psychopaths, it's not a level playing field.

#5 2022-09-10 18:59:01

microvirus6

While we're on the topic of common distorted beliefs that cause needless suffering, here are some more...

-We are fundamentally sinful

-Life is difficult, and it should be difficult

-The world is dangerous and hostile

-All creatures exist in constant competition, only the fittest survive

-The unconscious mind is full of dark, primitive impulses

Of course, all these beliefs are upside down. The natural state of Man is a life of ease and exuberance, guided by one's own natural impulses, which always lead toward fulfillment for the individual and self-expression which benefits the whole network of life, just as each individual is supported by the whole network of life around them.

#6 2022-09-10 19:45:10

You are not wrong at all in what you say crystal dragon. 

however I find that folks miss the point of the suffering.  It is not suffering for the sake of suffering to grow past and be exemplefied.  That is not the point at all and is what holds folks back. 

The point is to get out of your comfort zone, not to go into pain, get out of your comfort zone just enough to grow more as an individual.  That way you do not lower your frequency you open your mind enough to raise it to gain more enlightenment. 

If we only do what is familiar and easy, we will never grow as individuals.  No where is suffering a requirement for that.  only temporary slight discomfort.  I took this approach when learning all of my animatronic stuff seen in my avatar.  I grew in leaps in bounds when I dropped all expectations of what should be and instead researched, read, and tried, and then experimented as the reality itself conformed to itself, not my expected perception and I merely adapted on how I should change my approach to make things work...

Too many lose sight of this fact as they are trying to force their reality upon others and things.  It does not work that way.  You have to change your understanding and view to receive the correct understanding and vision to see what things really are for what they are, not what you insist you should perceive them to be.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer