You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-11 21:20:38

Odd dreams and messages we may be getting sent to us in terms relatabl

I came to a realization lately.  My odd vivid dreams are entities trying to send messages in a way I would remember, recollect, and act upon.  I have had such things for decades. 

I had one such one on my off shift sleep cycles. 

I was helping a friend take care of an issue.  I ended up assuming the identity of a law enforcement officer by accessing a service menu on his latest model smart phone and scanning my face and the faces of others who would remember my identity before the change and then through 5g and the metaverse that everyone else's memories were modified and had no clue I was someone else.  The guys wife and kids had no clue who I really was.  I was literally living that guys life and no one but two others knew who I was.  My brain was rewritten slightlly to actually live the guys life but I still had memory of the other life.

This begs a question are the smart phones and their advancement with this whole virtual reality deal going to be used to rewrite synapses and brains to allow dopplegangers and disguised dismalcontents in the coming future?

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#2 2022-09-12 03:46:56

microvirus6

Re: Odd dreams and messages we may be getting sent to us in terms relatabl

Knoxville- What the coming future holds depends on our choices. The technocracy tries to make its pet projects seem inevitable--a hypnotic spell of sorts to get the people to forget that they form their own future. The power always rests with us, and many a globalist ploy has fallen flat on its face when a few determined individuals remember this power and remind their fellows. The consolidation of the EU, North America, and others into a single bureaucratically controlled super-structure WAS the inevitable "coming future". A Hillary Clinton presidency was also our "coming future". Brexit, Trump, and many smaller grassroots movements show just how shaky is the house of cards of the globalist, technocratic Coming Future.

If you see in this flimsy house of cards something solid and guaranteed, then whether you view it with dread or bemused detachment, either way you've already taken the bait and gifted your manifestation power to the enemy.

Genoveva- Agreed, what do you suggest?

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-09-12 03:47:58)

#3 2022-09-12 18:07:59

microvirus6

Looking forward to that article.

And yes, that's a good suggestion, the line in the sand. We're all getting a lesson in the power of the word No.

#4 2022-09-12 22:03:12

Bigfeet_E

microvirus6 wrote:

We're all getting a lesson in the power of the word No.

Hmmm, in ancient times this power tactic was used aswell, although a bit different
I can even see a bit of a resemblance ... lol

I'm sorry, couldn't let that pass, pls don't mind me & carry on wink

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-09-12 22:04:13)

#5 2022-09-13 17:20:31

Genoveva wrote:

Nope, lol.

The plan is much simpler: to convince you that you never owned anything and that you were always happy about it.

Damn! Just when I was close to finish paying off the house loan! So ridiculous!

You are not wrong

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer