You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-20 06:41:43

Second vid. about history

I watched the second video about history.   There are some statements in the video I don't agree upon.

For example the added 300 years. 

Because I am a person who was born with memory of his incarnations. And i am working together with some other people who remember their past lifes. We are working to clear our relationship and come to harmony with each other.

Our memories are very clear and full of details, and we can confirm that at least some characters in the time from 700 to 1000 existed. It was a very critical time full of severe fighting.  It can be that the true events are in parts concealed or the cabal wants to conceal it, because it was a very important time.

They want to delete it from human collective consciousness.

But we are remembering it.

It was about the foundation or rebirth of the holy roman empire. The idea was to renew the holy roman empire on the catholic faith, but under the rulership of the new aristocracy, the new bloodlines that arose from the merging of roman and germanic lines.  The positive rulers of that time wanted to exclude the dark families of the roman senate from power.

Today the cabal wants to hide this and twist the narrative into another direction.

They make us believe it were the "dark ages" when brutal and corrupted catholic church took over and oppressed people.

But it is far from that.

I have another explanation for the phenomenon, that sandclock expeditions do not find clear history on earth.

In the time of the third reich there were experiments with opening portals and traveling through. These experiments, done without enough knowledge and under false promises, did severe damage to the linearity and to the collective consciousness of the earth.

And I have a possible explanation for swaruu visiting earth and watching romans building hadrian's wall, then go to france and find people living in the time of  about 1560.   That is because they were visitors from another world. For them our linearity has no meaning. For humans who are incarnating and living many lifetimes on earh there is a connection between events and epochs by meaning. This connection by meaning (which maked the linearity or the illusion of linearity)  is missing for visitors from space.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2022-09-20 06:57:39)

#2 2022-09-20 07:27:47

Re: Second vid. about history

I ask myself why now they put out the narrative of tartaria.

For me this new popping up from nowhere narrative of Tartaria is a invention from the cabal. It is a kind of reset, it tells us in short our whole history is a lie but there was this miracoulus Tartaria erased by dark powers.

And Athena latches in this narrrative, promoting a kind of reset.
Forget about your history, the only thing that counts ist the singularity of the now.

But we know that identity is memory. Without past, without memory no identity. Whiping out memory (history) is whiping out idenitity, collective or individual. And persons without identity have no face, and no strength, they are like a leaf in the wind.

I remember my past lifes. Because I am following my own agenda that includes many lifetimes. Many lifes, working on the one cause.

And I don't remember Tartaria. I did not live there, perhaps because living in Tartaria is too smooth, it is not interesting for me, it is not challenging for me.

#3 2022-09-20 09:23:10

Yankee

My thoughts on the video...

One thing that's becoming clearer to me is leaders throughout time are perfectly willing to destroy and falsify anything and everything whenever it helps accomplish something they want to do at the moment. No wonder so many resets have happened. There is nothing the psychopaths won't do to their own people, and there are no horrors that the populace won't jump on board with if it's presented to them by their leaders in the right way. The leaders did not do these things on their own. The insanity we have seen the last couple of years in the Western world is a relatively mild example of the way things are crashed and burned intentionally for any reason at all, over and over. I've watched things that happened not that long ago, followed by a narrative telling a whole different story of it, while me and others look at each other marveling that most people appear to accept the narrative as if they have goldfish memories.

I have the same sentiment that Gosia shared in the video, that maybe official history of most any kind bothers me because so much of it is false. I feel better with this kind of perspective, not really out of interest in any specific time or society, but for the sake of validation that I know I'm being lied to when I look at ruins or I hear a story. People accept these stories, they hold it within themselves as fact, associating the feeling of a lie with what they believe to be a fact, creating a pattern where their intuition warps completely backwards and they can't even spot the most obvious lies anymore. Not that I'm perfect at it either. Or am I misinterpreting people's behavior, and maybe it's as simple as these brainwashed people having no souls and running on AI as discussed?

#4 2022-09-20 10:22:17

mitkobs

Tartaria if taken from Tartarus, means hell on Earth, a place of torment and suffering as this reality stands for such description.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 10:23:19)

#5 2022-09-20 11:40:13

I don't close the door Athena opened.

Because our research (of our group who remember their past lifes) revealed some things, that point into a similar direction.

Some of our memories don't fit into the official timeline, others do.  We know that it is not as linear as science tells us now.

But this special time in the so called middle ages is a time we remember. And we remember in our lives we saw dragons, real dragons, still alive. And we saw so called UFOs, they showed up, they were visible.

Therefore I think a reason, why todays science has very few records is, in the records the dragons and ufos were mentioned.  So they concealed the documents or called them a fairy tale.

Another thought:

The historical events are real, they are not a lie. But the victorious group gives the events another frame of meaning. And this reframing of the context is a lie and is part of mind control.

For example the Allies bombing and burning Germany into ashes.

And they tell us this was the liberation.

#6 2022-09-20 13:04:17

Gosia
Administrator

Why now? Because WE asked. THEY never "put out anything". They always respond to whatever we ask, they have no agendas and dont care what we publish at what time, if ever (veganism topic is an example of this... they have shared that years ago but we never published and they never insisted). And the reason I, not even Robert, asked about Tartaria now, was because I saw people in the comments asking about that. So sometimes the reason a certain topic appears is because of you people, asking repeatedly about it, and finally it draws my attention smile

Warrior Bishop wrote:

I ask myself why now they put out the narrative of tartaria.

For me this new popping up from nowhere narrative of Tartaria is a invention from the cabal. It is a kind of reset, it tells us in short our whole history is a lie but there was this miracoulus Tartaria erased by dark powers.

And Athena latches in this narrrative, promoting a kind of reset.
Forget about your history, the only thing that counts ist the singularity of the now.

But we know that identity is memory. Without past, without memory no identity. Whiping out memory (history) is whiping out idenitity, collective or individual. And persons without identity have no face, and no strength, they are like a leaf in the wind.

I remember my past lifes. Because I am following my own agenda that includes many lifetimes. Many lifes, working on the one cause.

And I don't remember Tartaria. I did not live there, perhaps because living in Tartaria is too smooth, it is not interesting for me, it is not challenging for me.

#7 2022-09-20 14:02:53

Kahi Harawira

I loved the video

It reaffirmed that the hiSTORY was just that, a story, mainly told by the victors to suit whatever circumstance. Such are the dangers of listening to the official story or the mass group think media version. It makes sense that the official history is nothing but a soup of ideas that authorities and powers pick and choose from at their own pleasure.

Being part of the oppressed broken shoes brigade, nothing they say is true and all of it is lies. This video gave a solid case of variations of what was recorded here as happening, with actual personal experience in real life. Not by some kind regression into memories of other lives and not by some record, but by actually being there in flesh and blood.

As we all know, we are what we think we are. And how we think we are (as in history) also makes up who we are. How can it be otherwise? So to a large degree, history, or what we believe to be history, forms a significant part of the foundations of WHO and WHAT we are.

The bulk of living memory is history, verifiable, but still history. Anything beyond living memory is also history, mostly unverifiable history and lacking the personal capability to jump back beyond living memory, mostly stories to control others as well. "As in the official history".

I get it. History is in a mess due to it being manipulated for any other purpose other than to tell the truth. Documents are by far the worse offender, lies in perpetuity. Now all documents are in digital form, well, the facts speak for themselves, everything is lies.

The point is: knowing it is all lies is so much better than not knowing the difference at all.

I am reminded of the saying that goes something like “if you are always telling the truth, then you don't need to remember anything”. I kind of like that, having no history I mean, always moving forward, always acting in good consciousness and good faith, with great responsibility and with great compassion.

And everything that Gosia and her interstellar brothers and sisters have taught me, is sufficient enough knowledge to last me for the rest of my lifetime here on earth, and will even probably come in handy when I cross back.

#8 2022-09-20 17:43:32

mitkobs

Tartarus may be also translated symbolically and metaphorically like underground or internal Earth. Fits the description. It had buildings and places on the surface but also underground(and still have).

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-20 17:45:04)

#9 2022-09-21 17:05:24

naringas

This videos have cleared up a lot of things for me.

One of these, is about my own understanding of the extent to which the romans, and the roman catholic church destroyed, and recreated so much of what is considered real factual history.

And the most surprising thing (for me) lately, has been about how they weren't the last to do this; in fact as far as I can tell, they're the first, but well, they deleted history before them so mots likely not.

I have reasonable suspicions that another massive distortion started happening around 1700s (which already connects with this Tartarus unveiling?); early american settling; protestant colonialism (in contrast with spanish catholic one?)... later all this witch burning? what was that really about??

What is quite amazing to witness is the 'digital rewrites' happening right in front of us. But I wonder if this begun, or how it relates to all them post-war shennanigans in the USA between the 1950 and 1970. As people alive in the 50s start to die, a lot more of that period in time starts to be rewritten. As people alive in the 20s and 30s pass on, so can they recycle more events (spanish flu and covid???)

Following my own leads into making sense of this, I think I need to know a little more about the protestant reformation. Specifically the way in which the roman-catholic hidden empire reigns the protestants "rebels" back in? assuming Luther really happend like they say it did. (which I think may have not happened until the 19th century? so little information is available).

Also, I know very very little about the Yugoslavian war from the in the 90s. But I wonder what does Tartarus systematic deletion may have had to do with it? if anything... or which prior traumatic karma was getting replayed in this conflict?

#10 2022-09-21 18:53:00

07wideeyes

These are, in my opinion, high quality postings here from everyone, very stimulating, thank you. A little snippet I have about the war  in Yugoslavia/the Balkans comes from a friend of mine. He is Brazilian, and used to know somebody fairly high up in the Brazilian military. This military guy went to an arms fair or something, especially NATO military stuff, if my memory serves me right. Probably mid-1980s. Anyhow, he met this Italian top military guy, who was busy purchasing a load of war planes. "Why are you buying all those war planes?" "For the war in Yugoslavia." "But there is no war in Yugoslavia." "No. But there will be in a few years' time."

This story had a deep impact on me at the time. I heard it 10 - 15 years ago, and it alerted me to how apparently 'spontaneous uprisings' are sometimes nothing of the sort.

For sure, there was something very manufactured about that war. I knew students, who I was teaching, from Croatia, Bosnia, and Serbia, while the war was going on. OK, there were differences between them. But I gained the impression that people from those three 'ethnicities' had all lived in mutual, if slightly uneasy, peace for decades. Then someone put nasty thoughts into their mind, and the neighbour who had helped you out all your life was suddenly at the door, coming for you with an axe. I smelt that something very ulterior was happening, more than simply the break-up of the old communist order. Maybe Genoveva might have something to say on it....

#11 2022-09-22 04:21:10

mitkobs

The modus operandi of the dark side is "Divide and conquer". They are able to put brother against brother in brother killing wars. See the current Ukr - Ru conflict. It is something prepared for at least 30 years. Generally they are same people but now hating and fighting against each other. And those who gain everything from such conflicts stay from the side rubbing hands in content, selling them weapons and pouring more gasoline in the fire increasing the hatred between them...

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-09-22 04:23:51)

#12 2022-09-22 12:20:58

07wideeyes

This is a fantastic thread, to me anyway. Every single post adds something.

To the extent that I can embrace in direct experience that consciousness is everything, and that everything is consciousness; to that extent I can hold the possibilities that are explored in the thread. To the degree that I am enchanted by the dark wizardry of materialistic philosophies, relativism (thanks, mitkobs), etc, I will struggle with it all, until the circuits in my brain blow out.

Consciousness is everything: linear time-and-space is simply a mode laid down for consciousness low-graders to be able to navigate their way through the endlessly complex and miraculous ways in which phenomena may manifest. But it leaves an awful lot to be desired.

Thank you, Genoveva, for writing on 20th Sept about what I had intuited, but could not begin to actually put into words: that Athena and Warrior Bishop are both correct. This is all personally exciting, horizon-expanding. It's not being arrogant to say that there's not an awful lot 'out there' which can do that nowadays.

And Genoveva, you are the person to ask about the Balkans! You have just said so. It is a good idea to ask you; whether I may like it or not is beside the point. Actually, I'm not quite so immersed in English politeness and sensibility as some people think. My Brazilian friend, who engages in the perverse delight of trying to irritate me, sent me an article about Winston Churchill, and how he was a war criminal. It was a disappointment to my friend that I don't get 'English-defensive' at all, not 1%, and agreed completely with what the article was saying....

#13 2022-09-22 12:25:49

Bigfeet_E

My question rises from the whole time travel phenomenon in this 'story'. Leans in with also has been called "the grandfather paradox".
The nature or concept of 'timelines' lies in its perception of linearity, wich has been explained by multiple sources as a false or inacurate perception. In the cloud of multidimensionality the 'line' is not a straight one. Timetravel comes down to jumping timeline realities that are simultaneously present, comparable like branches on a tree.

So the idea of "the grandfather paradox" explains that you can not change the present that you know by altering the past, for example  some timetraveller kills an ancestor of yours, as this will merely create a new branch of 'timeline'. This will change nothing of the original timeline, in its linear perspective.

Now then when Swaruu X says she and her mother travelled back in time to whitness the scot-wall being build and seeing renaissance figures in the same time periode, i wonder wich timeline they have explored ... as there are innumerable parallel earths existing simultaneously. If they jump by frequency coordinates, how accurate are these coordinates within this vast multidimensional scale of shared collective realities ? If Warrior Bishop says he remembers no Tartaria epoch , it seems that this can be possible if he lived a life on a version of earth where it didn't existed ? Or some other form of alternate series of events ? Or simply lack of knowledge or awareness from that localised perception... So many factors can be brought forward to this. I don't know what happens exactly to another in some other part of this earth, as i do not percieve them, there version of 'truth' or level of awareness.

The element of time has to be looked at from beyond linear thought process. As the line is more like a jagged scrabble. And that is another reason why singularity of the perception of the 'present' is more important within the ranges of our concern. Every choise of action creates an alternate reality of memory. It is the energetic footprint that a soul accumulates during its 'lifetimes' on wich it can tap in to as 'memory'. And that is why i have not a high determined interest in knowing wich 'starseed' i might stem from, linearly speaking. The story is the outline of the picture, yet the colors speak of a soul's progress of 'knowing', so to speak.

All that you have learned through your incarnations you carry with you, consiously or unconsiously. So best to keep focus on the core of where you are holding your point of attention. Each 'moment' contains a gaziljon frames of a second, speaking from a continuation of frames. Our perception of this moment is so much slower, yet gives us the perception of an unbroken fluid linearity nevertheless. How could we ever fathom the multiplexity of the perception of a true 5 dimensional being's "NOW" ? It is simply impossible, because if we could, we wouldn't be here ONLY as a singular 3D point of view. We can only get a vaguely wonderous awestrucking fantasticly horrendous gist of it.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-09-22 12:35:51)

#14 2022-09-22 14:29:36

Bigfeet_E

Genoveva wrote:

... a blueprint that can be accessed for some fine detective work. Fortunately.

Yes well , i see this blueprint as 'possibilities' with further refined with 'probabilities', yet actualised within the singularity perception of one's 'now'. And that is why 'future' events never can be exactly foretold, but can get real close within that framework. There's always the unknown factor that free will provides.

Let's not forget how Swaruu 2 till 9 returned to the moment of birth of Swaruu 2 and lived an 'other' experience within such framework.

The reason i brought this in to the mix of the conversation leads to the OP's post and strains of thought around his past life memories.
Something that i completely lack knowledge for myself btw. I can only work with my understanding, as of now, about the mechanics if you will, and make possible conclusions of explanations of why memories might differ.

So i'm not saying either story or claim is wrong, as they both can be true. Also i would mention that the term 'universe' actually contains 'multiverses'. Meaning what we might concieve as being universe is merely a sliver of what we percieve it being. That is why i i prevered to use the term dimensions.

#15 2022-09-25 12:26:35

07wideeyes

So, after video two we had video three. That's how it works in 3D at least....

I don't find some of this info easy to understand at all. Hadrians Wall and the Renaissance.... My consolation is that Yazhi says that from the perspective of human perception on planet Earth, it can't readily be understood.

Whatever my limitations at this moment, it seems that the fruits of the discussion are correct: Athena and Warrior Bishop are both right! One from a more linear perspective, the other from a more 'plastic' sense of time.

The loosening of the vice-like grip of linearity seems to happen more in humans who raise their levels of consciousness through the increased awareness/experience of synchronicity. They seem like two threads running parallel in my life nowadays. Yes, two follows one, tomorrow will most likely follow today etc. But events taking place synchronistically are not an occasional occurrence any longer. They shape much of what is going on daily. Linearity: a line of dominoes falling one after the other. Synchronicity: a kaleidoscope.

As for the added (or not) 300 years, my best bet at investigating it lies in the history of western art. Had you met me 30 years ago, you would have found me immersed in this, especially Italian art, esp Renaissance art. I was Buddhist, and even gave illustrated talks to Buddhists about this art and its meaning for spiritual life. Must have bored them stiff! Anyhow, I could always look back at the medieval and pre-medieval art, and see if anything 'interesting' turns up.

Bigfeet, if you'll exsqueeze me, you did a good job in getting to grips with the topic in your posts, thank you!

#16 2022-09-27 11:33:09

Bigfeet_E

07wideeyes wrote:

Linearity: a line of dominoes falling one after the other. Synchronicity: a kaleidoscope.

So very true that. And as a synchronised actuality in progress, my attention today was attracted to this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnkHVYR … ekeKoolhof
It describes beautifly to hidden workings of perception with past-present-future as i believe has been adressed with this 3-part serie Gosia brought out. Wieteke Koolhof is a Yahyell contactee i subbed to a while ago on YT and i presume the algorythm of YT shows me previews in the sidebar for that reason. But gifted to say this topic was one of them and synchronicity presented itself.

This topic has been adressed many times through many 'teachers', and quit extensively at that.
So i hope this quick overview helps with understanding. As you can see we are timeline-travellers by default without even realising it.

07wideeyes wrote:

Bigfeet, if you'll exsqueeze me, you did a good job in getting to grips with the topic in your posts, thank you!

Well, i investigated the topic at several other points in my 'past', so i had a bit of a jumpstart relaying it back to the topic at hand.
But thank you aswell for the feedback. smile

#17 2022-09-27 22:43:57

So_free

Bigfeet_E, I read your post about the Hathors and the one above, at the most opportune time. I have been practicing changing events in my past with great success, and this served as positive reinforcement.

The multitudinous self is like a clove of garlic with a thin layer of separation and we move in and out of different realities seamlessly. So, I want to say thank you and hear, hear for synchronicity. Best.

#18 2022-09-28 14:36:11

Bigfeet_E

My pleasure, So_free wink

Board footer