You are not logged in.

#51 2022-10-31 07:24:57

mitkobs

Re: What would trigger the Overseers to take action?

They have the power because they are violent and insidious. They need power because they feel powerless inside. Violence is used by the weak and ignorant. Ownership is an illusion. Only thing that we have is our souls. Everything else is Source and no one can own the Source. No one can own a planet, is not possible. Everyone who think and believe they own a world or people or anything do not understand how grand reality works. In the moment we die we lose everything that we believed we owned.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-31 07:28:03)

#52 2022-11-01 08:22:54

Luckyleaf

You're right, Earth is not theirs. Taking now into account Jupiter's transcription. I believe not all people will be able to free themselves from fear, which is what sustain the tulpas. I think they'll be replaced to what I called the quarantine too. They are the ones that are not only complacent to the cabal politics, but identify this reality as the only one that exists, as normal. They won't heal enough to be part of 5d. Because they didn't evolve enough to reach the healing phase, the introspection. This fear is what maintains the illusion of enemies that want to take over life, the fear of death, that sustains this level of separation the planet was forced into. For me that's the error to consider everybody willing to come back to home *now*. If they really want to, they will but in a distant future.

If this is the case, the tulpas won't disappear completely by promoting healing only. There will be a need to divide the human collective because there are different, incompatible realities. Perhaps it's part of the work to admit this perception?...

#53 2022-11-01 17:48:32

Jupiter 9

Luckyleaf wrote:

You're right, Earth is not theirs. Taking now into account Jupiter's transcription. I believe not all people will be able to free themselves from fear, which is what sustain the tulpas. I think they'll be replaced to what I called the quarantine too. They are the ones that are not only complacent to the cabal politics, but identify this reality as the only one that exists, as normal. They won't heal enough to be part of 5d. Because they didn't evolve enough to reach the healing phase, the introspection. This fear is what maintains the illusion of enemies that want to take over life, the fear of death, that sustains this level of separation the planet was forced into. For me that's the error to consider everybody willing to come back to home *now*. If they really want to, they will but in a distant future.

If this is the case, the tulpas won't disappear completely by promoting healing only. There will be a need to divide the human collective because there are different, incompatible realities. Perhaps it's part of the work to admit this perception?...

It is totally possible for all of them to be healed and "ascend" together with us (with some assistance from the Federation mostly behind the scenes) if everyone involved with the terrestrial matrix game agreed to it.

But the issue, as I understand it so far, is that the majority of the souls involved with this matrix game, have chosen (on a soul level of course not on the 3d conscious level) to continue with this low frequency experience for their own reasons.

And I also follow Inelia Benz and according to her up until 2011 the plan was for everyone to move into a high frequency experience, and things changed only in 2011 and we decided as a human collective to "split". (And if this is true, then what Aneeka was told in the "academy" before coming here was not so far from the truth)

So I think the problem is that there is no agreement about the terrestrial 3D on all levels, and so the only solution for both parties to get what they decided is to have a "split" of some sort.

And the way things are unfolding, both on the planet and outside the Van Allen Belt, seems to be indicating that we are headed towards that direction, even if we don't agree with it and want for everyone to "ascend" now.

And again I wanna stress that this decision by the souls involved was taken on a "higher self" level and not by the 3d self. (And here there is the issue that Yazhi is talking about, that the needs and interests of the 3d self are not being taken into account, but only the needs and interests of the 5d+ self).

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#54 2022-11-01 17:56:23

Jupiter 9

Inelia Benz: "[...] Before 2011 we, as a species on Planet Earth, were following a course of evolution which meant that we would all step out of the low-frequency power over others (POO) game and step into remembering who and what we are, remembering our capacities and abilities as instant manifestors of reality and experiencing a huge expansion both in awareness and connection to the rest of the Universe.  Our horizons were going to be pushed out into the stars, and our connection with our brethren out there reestablished.

But in 2011 there was a vote on Earth by all the beings who had originally decided to have the power over others’ game of separation and suffering. The vote was brought forward by a large number of people who said that forcing them to drop the low-frequency games was against a fundamental rule of life, “free will”. The reason being that they were not done with the power over others’ game yet and to force them to leave would be a violation of free will.

I was shocked when I looked at this “vote”. The reason I was shocked was not so much that it had been brought up, although, yes, that was disappointing, but that the vote was pushed through and the deciding group who made it pass were a very specific group of “lightworkers”.

Yup, you heard it right. The reason we are still living in a psychotic society is because lightworkers decided that they were not DONE with their “evolutionary” job of saving others.

The word that came to me at the time, in 2011, was the word “bodhisattva”.  Bodhisattva means “An enlightened being who, out of compassion, forgoes nirvana in order to save others.”  Wrapped within this belief are things such as:

1. Martyrdom

2. The illusion of separation

3. Ego gratification of the savior

4. Victim/aggressor cycle

5. GuiltGuild

6. Karma (the western view of a “tooth for a tooth”)

7. Belief that nirvana or heaven can only be achieved through pain and suffering.

8. That pain and suffering is what makes people “better people”.

When I found out that it was lightworkers, lightbeings, who were pushing this, I was shocked. Yet, although I knew it and had seen some examples of it on the planet, the experience of it had not touched me until yesterday. [...]"

Excerpt from:  It’s hard to release those we love

Also: Spaceship Earth – and YOU are the captain.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-11-01 18:07:15)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#55 2022-11-01 18:46:48

Scott Summers

Jupiter

I want to thank you for being so detailed in your reference to the transcripts.

Your reply to Luckyleaf has triggered a thought about how this can potentially play out.

First, I will reference Aneeka’s words you provided the link to:

“Although it helped a little through communicating with humanity, with the project, ‘first contact’. Hoping to find a receptive humanity eager to know about other civilizations that can serve as a model to advance theirs. But I find that the vast majority of humans don't care or believe that another civilizations even exist, or that I exist, for that matter. And I find that the vast majority of humanity is not under the yoke of invasive oppressors, but rather trapped in their own creations and nightmares. And that is why the seeds are also trapped, they know that they are not from there because they are immersed in the common frequency of the population that drags them down to have the same end as themselves.

And the joy that was supposed to have been, replaced by frustration and despair, with the helplessness of not being able to help because the bulk of the population does not want to be helped.”

So, Aneeka rightly notes that “the vast majority of humans don't care or believe that another civilizations even exist”, “the bulk of the population does not want to be helped”.

This is absolutely correct given the current status quo.

However...

When the currency collapses and everything which the population thought had value (their homes, their retirement funds, their cash) disappears, this will cause many to lose their minds.

They will ask “WHY?” They will question the reason for their existence. It will take LOSING EVERYTHING to bring them to this point.

That is when they will turn to the spiritual for answers. (Eg. We all know of people who only find God after going through bankruptcy, being wiped out.)

Imagine this now on a global scale.

This will be extremely painful and tragic. But in my opinion, that’s where we will be heading very shortly. So we must look on the bright side.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-11-01 18:52:38)

#56 2022-11-01 22:59:57

Luckyleaf

Jupiter, we come to the same conclusion, the split. Cannot be otherwise, this is duality, a part will always play the side of the darkness. My opinion is that the acceptance of this hard truth can act as a catalist to the separation, to bring the reality we're waiting for --

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-07 03:34:09)

#57 2022-11-02 02:38:57

Jupiter 9

It seems that we are heading that way, but I don't agree with it. And it's not gonna be painful and tragic for me cause I refuse to play and participate in this type of ascension to 5D through pain and suffering.

There are other more gentle and kind and loving ways to transition into a 5D society without genocides and economic collapses and pain and suffering.

I am going to ascend my "3d" self into "5d" in a gentle kind and loving way and I am not gonna participate in this stupidity. I resonate and agree with Yazhi and the Swaruunians and the Taygetans and Inelia and I ain't playing this game of evolving through suffering. I am gonna be happy and embody and live the high frequency paradigm in the midst of all this madness no matter what everyone else does.

So I say no thank you to all the pain and tragedy, I've got other plans for the 3d part of me. smile

#58 2022-11-02 13:46:33

Luckyleaf

But you're still in the midst of all this suffering, how do you say you're ascending without pain and suffering?... You coudn't stay away from the plandemic around, and you believe you're out of it? Only because you directly didn't lose something?

The power of manifestation... Is the power for self delusion, by sensitive folks

#59 2022-11-02 20:48:39

mitkobs

People cannot overdue themselves and without the experience to have the expanded consciousness needed to live normal fulfilling life in 5D reality. If someone who is not ready to live in more lighter reality simply will not be able to survive there. Every thought and every emotion counts and create personal reality and is happening way faster than in 3D. One feeling of sadness, despair, anger, jealousy may bring the end of your physical life. And this become more and more relevant with vibration going higher and higher, everything manifest faster and in one point happens instantaneously. One wrong thought and you will be falling down in vibration and reality.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-02 20:50:15)

#60 2022-11-03 05:09:47

mitkobs

Numbers are just for orientation and discrimination in the jungle of frequencies. There are no numbers, no 3D, no 5D, no dimensions. But have to name somehow the soup of frequencies we are or we want to describe in order to differentiate one from another and to be able to understand.
Higher the frequency more integration with the Whole, more lighter reality and faster changing. Everything becoming really fast.
Pain is pain, suffering is suffering. All what we feel is real and indication of what we are going through. In the same time if people are able to be more conscious about their thoughts and emotion they can change them on the spot. If they knew to what a negative emotion leads they will chose to not have it.

#61 2022-11-03 07:52:37

mitkobs

You can be more conscious not for others but for yourself if I understood what you said. Others will be conscious when they are ready to be.

#62 2022-11-03 08:35:53

mitkobs

Suffering is very strong motivator for change. People wreck themselves and in suffering in a low existential point when realizing they may die, they are motivated to live again and to appreciate life better.

#63 2022-11-03 14:54:24

Jupiter 9

Luckyleaf wrote:

But you're still in the midst of all this suffering, how do you say you're ascending without pain and suffering?... You coudn't stay away from the plandemic around, and you believe you're out of it? Only because you directly didn't lose something?

The power of manifestation... Is the power for self delusion, by sensitive folks

Luckyleaf read the post again. I am talking about me. That pain and suffering is happening to other people not to me. Are you saying that I should be in pain and suffering because other people are in pain and suffering?

Compassion and empathy doesn't mean that you have to take on other people's burdens and pain and suffering and make them your own.

I am not gonna martyr myself and take on their pain and suffering, I am not Jesus smile and I am not gonna participate in the pain and suffering and nightmares that other people need to experience in order to grow or choose to go through for self-growth purposes.

I am at a stage where I don't need pain and suffering in order to grow and  evolve. Other people that need pain and suffering to grow and evolve can still have that experience in another realm away from my physical body. But I am letting them go and moving towards a reality where we don't have to grow through suffering.

And I am not a savior, I am here to co-create a high frequency experience on Earth together with the people that are here to do the same. I am not here to save the people that are here to have these harsh low frequency experiences for the soul evolution that they get from that. The savior energy is part of the low frequency victim-aggressor-savior experience.

The majority of souls involved with this artificial terrestrial matrix seems to have chosen to continue this harsh low frequency experience for soul evolution purposes and are heading in a different direction than the minority of souls that have chosen to end that game.  We can't have both experiences on the same planet/reality bubble, at the same time.

I am part of the minority of souls that have chosen to co-create a high frequency experience on Earth. And I have to respect their choice and let them go, I am not gonna try to save them and take them with us by force.

#64 2022-11-03 23:16:01

Luckyleaf

Jupiter, ...
I couldn't understand that you are removed in an individual bubble reality, while witnessing the same nightmares. How do you

Jupiter wrote:

transition into a 5D society without genocides and economic collapses

You equal martyrdom with suffering, and leave no option for help without pain. You just don't want to experience it in any way. Help is for the ones that after the tragedy open to new possibilities, no imposition is needed. And they are part of the majority you believe are all comdemned. No.

I believe massive help can be provided after disclosure, so it won't be a total drag, but in the transitional period suffering will be present. Or else people won't have the opportunity to learn by their losses. Might be their last resort for awakening.

But you'll find a way to stay out of all of this. Good for you.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-12-03 02:28:55)

#65 2022-11-05 16:00:48

Jupiter 9

How do you transition into a 5D society without genocides and economic collapses?

There can be many ways, one way would be to remove the majority of the cabal covertly and then use the media to guide humans in a positive direction. We saw with the plandemic how easy it is for the cabal to direct them in the direction they want.

The Federation could do the same in an ethical way and now instead of the cabal directing humanity behind the scenes, it can be the federation directing them behind the scenes in a positive direction, in a gentle kind and loving way, and slowly prepare the ground for the disclosure of the existence of the Federation when they are ready.

And this can happen over 2-3(~50 years) generations so the incompatible people die off a natural death. The quarantine can remain in place and we can be guided and educated how to not manifest nightmares in a controlled way. The Alfratans were humans from earth so the federation has experience on how to guide and educate humans how to not manifest nightmares.

We too need to be asking WHY?, why does the transition to 5D have to happen in this way with pain and tragedies?

And my answer is because of belief systems(bs) of Karma and learning through suffering and hardship and savior mentality.

And I don't think that massive help will be provided to the sleeping majority. If they didn't wake up with the pandemic I don't see many chances of them waking up with economic collapse. The will probably just be equally obedient to whatever solutions their mummy and daddy governments will come up with.

If there was going to be massive behind the scenes help by the Federation, they would have done it before the jabs. The jabbed are now full of nanotechnology, I think it's too late for them(With very few exceptions that could have the damage reversed by their higher aspects if they choose to for some reason)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-11-05 16:06:06)

#66 2022-11-05 18:29:56

Luckyleaf

This reply is based on a suggestion on what to do from now on. What I meant is that we are already immersed in these abnormalities; genocides and economic collapses are ongoing long before, so we are in fact ascending within them. That's the delusion part.

I think it's only possible to guide gently after the exposure of the cabal in plain sight, not by removing them before the truth is revealed. It's as if we are trying to protect the people from the ones responsible for the atrocities, and the ascending humanity deserves to know all of them well before dispatching them out.

For me you take the culprit in the names of karma, savior complex. But the whole problem was created with the collective together, and not directed only by the cabal or dark lightworkers. If there was enough interest, the information provided should be sufficient to awaken them, karma present or not. The savior mentality expresses for me in this desire to guide the masses that cannot avoid being mesmerized by these sirens, by simple substitution in influence. Then they don't have a will for good or bad; they don't choose 5d on their own. Still under a guide. Who knows if they would try to get back to the old games?

There's a mismatch in regards to the viewpoint on the collective. Too idealistic to me, not in touch with its problematic side. This is why karma is in place for me.

You didn't read my post well, I pointed there are people yet to be helped if the final economic collapse comes to pass. You discard this scenario as lost with everyone involved in it, as if there aren't people that avoided the jabs, not only starseeds were aware of them. The help is, again, to the ones open to receive it, they are the ones that deserve the guidance afterwards.

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-05 18:41:06)

#67 2022-11-06 21:05:24

Lyran

Perhaps as Starseeds have established the link between 3d and 5d, we can realise a more direct role. I can imagine a future wherein Starseeds finally step out to the world in an irrefutable manner, in company with their star families actually showing up and standing by us. Would this not follow the rules and be a magical path through disclosure and into an open, honest future on Earth? Just an idea anyway.
Stay golden Starseeds.
Lyran

#68 2022-11-06 21:37:55

Luckyleaf

We are the link, but I think no anchor to 3d should stick in our mindset. To be emotionally and mentally attached to the undecided is maybe one reason that prevents our freedom to be in the open in the world.

#69 2022-11-06 22:01:08

Lyran

As to triggering the Federation to step in. Personally, I think conflictual thinking is never an answer. So as Starseeds here to raise vibration, we should be, first and foremost, making the world happy, breaking the mould of people's downtrodden lives. I know it changes things because I have been doing this actively. When you make alot of people smile where they are usually just plodding along concerned with the matrix, it changes the place totally and as WE know how it works here I believe that, afterall happyness is a huge key. If people are happy they will less manifest the matrix I am hoping. Hoping very much.
Lyran

#70 2022-11-06 23:37:53

Luckyleaf

Maybe for some starseeds promotion of happiness is enough as their role. Some think information and disclosure is enough. I'm concerned with the mental blockages because it's our part of the work and ets, even if they understand what these are, may not point them, it would be interference. And this process is going so slow. So why not talk about what could be possibly slowing it?

#71 2022-11-07 02:25:02

Lyran

My friend I honour your spirit. we have been trying to explain to them for some time now no? The people who want to wake up are gonna and those that don't, will not. I have heard our friends explain this. And yes fellow Starseed, if I explained the path I chose you would see that me creating-moments of community happyness- is it all about the fight,   I'm all out n loud with Cosmic words that ring in people's heads for hours after they hear them. I don't just offer a smile as I pass. I make it memorable, original and unforgettable. It glitches the path they had planned out for the day. Remember it's all about frequency. I'm all for the other side of the coin too my friend, I dream of taking part in  powerful joint meditation on mass scale (wish true awakened Starseeds were located closer) community education and the like , big bad flash mobs! EVERYTHING I HAVE THOUGHT OF! Trust me on this. I stand in the street every night and shine big lasers up at the sky for all to see!
Thankyou for your words.
Lyran

#72 2022-11-07 04:06:54

Luckyleaf

Good that you're here, with your light and bright style. I wish too for the time when we can finally meet other fellow seeds, form groups and communities with likeminded souls. To build a sense of a new home here.

#73 2022-11-07 04:21:10

HiddenSquid
Banned

Why on Earth would you ever want to bring in the Federation to help? They are the cabal itself.

#74 2022-11-07 04:56:58

Luckyleaf

I know only the federation as cabal is written here, but if there's only cabal out there, then there's no more hope for ascension, why talk about healing, why continue to discuss at all? I'm clearly counting on forces that counteract this infamous group. Where did I write "federation"?

Last edited by Luckyleaf (2022-11-07 05:03:11)

#75 2022-11-07 05:07:31

Lyran

The Federation will not help in the way we all want. They wait for people to mature enough to not need parenting. If Alcyone was in charge things could progress but while non-emotional races hold sway, mankind must come back, from under par we may say and stop manifesting this mess. So that defines a Starseeds mission I believe no? Because only with Information can people's minds be free. It is the same thing the Taygetean women used to free the prisoners of Atlantis. It is a war of consciousness we signed up for and information is our weapon, our sword that cuts through the gloom . So why would we need help now that we possess all the information we could ever need?! We are armed up. I know it is crushing here and I want out too but I'll see it to its end here and wake this whole planet.
Have fun ☺️
Lyran

Board footer