You are not logged in.

#26 2022-10-05 03:56:06

HiddenSquid
Banned

Re: Tiamat False-Flag and the Federation's Master Plan: Lyran Subjugation

How is it that you say that Earth is a pointless scifi one, yet go on to say that Tiamat was a false-flag, which coincidentally would utilize Earth as part of that chess game? Since you know much of Tiamat is here with Earth?

#27 2022-10-05 05:00:03

mitkobs

Who else could be in charge like is always been forever and lesser minds cannot fathom and wonder without answer - is the Source. All comes from the Source. Source is the invisible force that moves everything in certain direction. Source is what makes life possible. The planet Tiamat is 12D being and is another version of the Source. Is anyone convinced that such powerful being could be destroyed with destroying its outside appearance as a planet. Not possible by any stretch. This being in my opinion is guiding the Federation in invisible ways and no one can do a thing about it. Everything that have to happen will happen exactly how it needs to happen.

#28 2022-10-05 16:41:18

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Who else could be in charge like is always been forever and lesser minds cannot fathom and wonder without answer - is the Source. All comes from the Source. Source is the invisible force that moves everything in certain direction. Source is what makes life possible. The planet Tiamat is 12D being and is another version of the Source. Is anyone convinced that such powerful being could be destroyed with destroying its outside appearance as a planet. Not possible by any stretch. This being in my opinion is guiding the Federation in invisible ways and no one can do a thing about it. Everything that have to happen will happen exactly how it needs to happen.

It seems to me that you have taken the concept of source at face value.

the source is not a thing. not if/when defined as all things.

there's a logical paradox if you define it like so; which is actually ok, but it does raise a bit of an alert about something missed. I think you should take another look.

--

"Source is the invisible force that moves everything in certain direction. Source is what makes life possible."

Source is the void, it makes life possible by not being there to prevent it. Source is not a force which moves anything.
At some point, things move themselves in whichever direction they want, and the source lets them (because it's not there, hence it cannot act to stop them).

"Everything that have to happen will happen exactly how it needs to happen." this is only fair to say when talking about history and in retrsopection. It's a statement devoid of contributions when applied to current ongoing events.

Last edited by naringas (2022-10-05 16:42:34)

#29 2022-10-05 16:55:57

mitkobs

So you think Source is some kind of lifeless statue, a void, nothingness maybe? Well you have the right to think whatever you like but I will disagree and that is that.

Source is behind absolutely everything that is happening because all is Source. And things go in certain direction which is confirmed by Yazhi in a way by saying that Source is doing the progression of souls. And progression of souls, this is the life itself in every abundant and diverse aspect of it.

#30 2022-10-05 17:15:08

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

So you think Source is some kind of lifeless statue, a void, nothingness maybe? Well you have the right to think whatever you like but I will disagree and that is that.

Source is behind absolutely everything that is happening because all is Source. And things go in certain direction which is confirmed by Yazhi in a way by saying that Source is doing the progression of souls. And progression of souls, this is the life itself in every abundant and diverse aspect of it.

I think it's an idea, a pure (unrealizable) concept. but you immediately try to connect it into something more material like a statue.

I do think the Source is precisely a kind of void/nothingness (or a way to think about it).

would you say that nothing is a part of the source? ... follow up question: which part? (hahahah, joking.)

source is 'behind everything' because is not there to be behind anything (quite a tricky 'action').

the progression of souls, this monotonic 'certain direction' is the pure essence of time (without energy, without space).

how can everything be 'one of the things amongst everything'?

the instant you tally it up, and say "yup, now *this* source has everything, it is all-ness" you are already missing that newly minted all-ness, for how could you have added it to the source before you had 'minted' this same all-ness you're adding to the source?

But I guess that by your own take on what the source means (represents) has you writing statements like: "Everything that have to happen will happen exactly how it needs to happen." ....errhmmm, mean, sure, of course, but it will still have to happen at some time. And it cannot have happened already before it ever happened.

--

dunno, maybe I'm getting hung up on technicalities, semantics, or subtleties and too little details... I have many questions about precision, roughness, resolution (like a screen's resolution)

#31 2022-10-05 18:15:40

mitkobs

I think that I discussed with someone in this forum already about nothingness and how nothingness is an illusion. "Nothing" is not possible. Something can be seen as nothing from perspective to something particular that is not present(but is present in other place or time). And what exactly is a void, also the same argument, void is not possible.
I see Source as pure consciousness which is 100% conscious, all knowing, all present, all powerful and as the ultimate reality, the greatest reality, overwhelming in every aspect of its presence.

#32 2022-10-05 19:57:31

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

I think that I discussed with someone in this forum already about nothingness and how nothingness is an illusion. "Nothing" is not possible. Something can be seen as nothing from perspective to something particular that is not present(but is present in other place or time). And what exactly is a void, also the same argument, void is not possible.

so you also see the impossibility in the concept of nothing. I agree with this much.

mitkobs wrote:

I see Source as pure consciousness which is 100% conscious, all knowing, all present, all powerful and as the ultimate reality, the greatest reality, overwhelming in every aspect of its presence.

but you don't see how the concept of 'everything' (or Source as 100% totality) also has a similar impossibility?

I suppose my own reasoning hinges on my purported understanding of 'infinity'. as I've undesrtood it, infinity refers to something which is not there: "there is no largest number". in any case, any more 'discussion' will likely be just more repetition.

#33 2022-10-06 04:07:06

HiddenSquid
Banned

Unless you're saying pure consciousness is pure awareness then yes, but to me consciousness is of duality, the creator(s) and creation(s), whereas pure, unfiltered awareness of all that is and isn't, or the source. Consciousness is filtered awareness. How it came to be filtered can never be answered I suppose... The answer will present itself to whoever realized they aren't their filters, none of them.

I think Naringas is right that source or pure unfiltered awareness or supreme reality stays that way because it doesn't identify with any one particular set of lenses. I would also say that Mitkobs is right that it isn't just a void, but I'd rather suggest that it is beyond being and non-being. Which of course is everything and isn't that either. A void is possible or rather is part of reality. I often go there when I sleep. And good thing too.

From this it would suggest that new souls do form and do have a beginning relative to a system's acknowledgement of what it defines as a soul. And a system and soul would seem to be like saying the creator and creation are one.

I don't think it's correct to say that source is behind all this, no this is the work of minds and souls (same thing to me). To me Minds and Souls are the Creators and Creations, whereas Source or the Supreme Unfiltered Awareness is more like the Great Destroyer of all multiveres/omniverses/souls and minds. Not as something that it intends to do, it just happens because to merge back into source is to annihilate the Soul or Mind for being the fickle thing that it is, and that's what Souls and Minds are, things. This is fu*ked up to say, but I'm also trying to say that The Great Destroyer has no mind to go about conquering or creating.

#34 2022-10-06 04:10:53

HiddenSquid
Banned

It's reality is the absolute infinity and the foundation of all realities(s), and it cannot be approached with the mind or soul, as there is no where to put your Mind or Soul, for the Mind or Soul will just create, whereas source destroys. You can say it is behind everything because as you move from moment to moment, those moments are gone forever, devoured by source.

#35 2022-10-06 04:46:06

mitkobs

Everything are all the stories of all the lives that live - the universe or multiverse whatever we want to call it. The everything cannot originate from something else than the Source, because Source is the first and the only reason and there is nothing else than Source. From Source come the first idea of something that can be possible. Every idea expressed by Source becomes immediate intricate and complete reality. In such reality there are all the details that makes it viable to continue to exists forever by its internal design. In such reality flaws are impossible, chaos is impossible, destruction is impossible. It goes forever and all is working to the best of its abilities without one single setback.
If there is chaos, there will be destruction and that shows that reality is not complete and perfect and is something created by a lesser mind(someone with not complete consciousness).
Consciousness = Awareness. To be aware have to be conscious, to be conscious have to be aware.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-06 04:50:02)

#36 2022-10-06 05:52:37

HiddenSquid
Banned

I don't see it that way. I see The Source as The Mind, or the creator(s) and creation(s), whereas unfiltered pure awareness is beyond the source. What you're referring to as the source sounds like you're saying God, which isn't the same as pure undiluted awareness. Ideas are of the mind, of the soul, of the creator and creation, not of pure awareness.

Pure awareness doesn't create, it destroys.

"working to the best of its abilities" doesn't sound like something without flaws.

No awareness is through consciousness, but they are not the same thing. Consciousness is filtered awareness. And there's no such thing as complete consciousness, that's stupid. Because filtering is limitation, and that is all consciousness will ever be and has been... Limited. Even Yazhi is limited, even all the stars in universe are limited, and will always be limited forever as long as they believe that they are their filters. They will always be insignificant to pure awareness.

And no awareness isn't dependent on consciousness, but consciousness is dependent on awareness.

And good gawd almighty I hope I don't live forever, whatever that's supposed to mean or be like. Don't tell me I cannot imagine it, oh bullsh*t, don't think I can't either. And it sounds terrible. I'd rather be nothing then be some silly light being constructing massive spheres within spheres of spheres with codexes to configure all kinds of life. Do you not know that is what pandora's box is? Absolutely vile and evil.

#37 2022-10-06 06:49:12

mitkobs

But what is created is only again mind-consciousness. We still think it is something material and tangible. The universe is an idea coming from the Source. And this idea is so complicated that when you get born in this body you think you live in a material and tangible world because the body have complicated system of senses that make you feel you step on firm ground and the table you put your meal is of hard matter.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-06 06:50:07)

#38 2022-10-06 12:03:16

Bigfeet_E

Lol, aren't we mixing semantics here now, HiddenSquid ? The meaning of words within context can change.

I mean :
- Consious awareness / Unconsious awareness
- Aware consiousness / Unaware consiousness

Where is the difference ? Of course words only describe and we give meaning/define to the words. And definitions in different languages get mixed aswell. In the example above the first word describes 'the state'(story) of being and the second the 'being'(Is-ness). Both define each others reality. The ~ness part in both words singularly means the same, are interchangable:

Infinite awareness/ finite awareness
Infinite consiousness/ finite consiousness

But what you both are posing here can perhaps better be understood through the numerology, wich is another language.
In my language 'number' has 3 words/definitions, yet point to differences in context of use, in english there are only 2.

Nummer / Number : the conglomerate word both singular and plural
Getal      / Number : ~Tal derived from 'taal' wich means language, defined message.(0-9)
Cijfer      / Cypher  : Undefined coded message, similar to 'getal', yet defined by other values.(0-9)

Anyway... quoting from 'Key to the Tarot' from Noud Van Den Eerembout:

Numbers/getallen (pluralised getal) are cosmic idea's. That is their being. This being expresses itself in every number/getal by its own way and in individual form. The form of a number only ex-is-ts out of the repetition of a unit: 8=8x1 ; 3=3x1. A number/getal is different from a cypher. Cyphers work on the body - lower thinking 'cyphers' with - and on matter. Cyphers are used to express quantities, like distances and measurements. A cypher is only the form of a number/getal, while a number/getal expresses its Quality and numbers/getallen give on a most direct way an image of the aspects of existence (ex-is-stance).
Balance between form and content arises by seeing in every cypher its number/getal; in every form its being.

These are cosmic idea's, that are ex-pressed in a cycle from 1 to 10:

ZERO or 0:
0 is by its form a non percievable no-thing, wich forms the opposit polarity of a percievable some-thing.
0 is the source of all matter and non matter and therefor the breeding ground of all existence.
Every-thing is created out of No-thing. In No-thing is everything present in potential. Out of no-thing can come every-thing.
In 0 are unlimited possibilities present, even if they haven't been manifested yet.
The involution of Spirit in to Matter and by continuation its return to Spirit origin comes to espression in 'the cosmic egg', wich gives the gestalt to the character 0.

Through its being 0 is a trinity :

* 0 as the border behind wich its not-being no longer can be defined. Beyond 0 we can not return its not-being to its source.
  0 is here caught in its own boundery and thus limited.
* 0 as the undefined. example : "about that man nothing is known". By absence of quality or quantity this aspect of zero stands
  opposit the previous. O expresses in this case namely an absolute freedom of bounderies (by quality and quantity) and thus
  is unlimited.
* 0 as synthasis between zero as limited and zero as absence of limited. This synthesis manifests itself as the unlimited
   limited
, meaning 0 as basis (unlimited) for possible vibrations. (meaning every vibration, wich in/out 0 originates, is by its own
   nature limited).

The kabbala expresses these 3 aspects, wich together form its trinity, respectively as:
AIN                 - nothing
AIN SOPH        - without limit
AIN SOPH AUR - unlimited light

The whole cycle from 1 to 10 originates thus fron 0. To call this cycle in to 'life' it is necessary to put out a creative act
For that we point our attention to this 'unlimited light', on this 'basis for possible vibrations' and herein create a point.

ONE or 1 :

By creating this point, 1 has arised. The point, wich is positively present, but further no longer can be defined because it lacks the possibilities for comparison. EVERYTHING IS ONE. This means, that before 1, after 1 and outside of 1 nothing ex-is-ts. All following numbers/getallen are mere forms in wich 1 devides itself (2=2x1, 9=9x1). All numbers are devidable by 1 and still remain themselves - the purest ex-pression of 'unity in diversity'. Just as 1 manifests itself in all numbers, expresses 'the ONE' itself in a seemingly multitude of the macrocosmos.

Because 1 manifests itself in the cycle from 1 to 10 in a different way, the unity at first is seemingly lost until it is recognised again at its end (10 = 1+0 = 1) Counting further can happen theoreticly infinitely, but presents only a repetition of the first cycle (100 = 1+0+0 = 1 , 101= 1+0+1 = 2, 102 = 1+0+2 = 3, etcetera)
1 is the essence of each number/getal, where-in this number exists and where-out it can not exist ; just as the devine monade the deepest core of our being is, where-out we can not exist. Isidore Kozminsky names 1 in his boek 'Numbersymbology' : "The Father of Numbers and a number of harmony, inauguration, effectiveness, mastership over themself, subjugation of the lower forces, power of the mind and chastity." 

One expresses in the macrocosmos existence: the Being that we all have in common and where-out nothing exists.
One expresses in the microcosmos the personality: the I AM.

This 'I am' manifests itself in the will, that makes that every creature can express its self in a individual way. The whole cosmos is a self-expression of this 'I am'. This counts for the macrokosmos, wherein animals and plants are projections of human qualities/properties and moods, as for the microkosmos wherein the whole reality (re-all-ity) that you live in a projection is of your own personal soulcontents.

(skipping the rest here cuz i'm such a slow typer, lol)

So it is easy to mix meanings and what you actually want to say, as i see both Mitkobs and Hiddensquid are right.
I see the only difference between "Source" and "God" eventually that there is no difference in essence, only in other states of being.
In order for Source to become God it had to go from being to doing to being in infinity.
Consiousness and Awareness are in my opinion very interchangable concepts given its context.
Its creates , sustains and absolves back in to itself. Like it is portrayed in many cultures in many different names.

On a side note :
Obi Wan Kenobi = 0 be 1 can 0 be = how Source (the Force) plays expression (creation) big_smile

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-10-06 14:10:12)

#39 2022-10-06 15:01:04

HiddenSquid
Banned

No I don't think I am mixing up semantics, I think one of you are, and I'd have to say you Big-Feet is the one... Mitkobs is closer to the integration of what I am saying. Or rather grasps that the universe is an idea created by the mind, but I'm trying to tell you what is beyond that because I see the universe as the mind itself, the creator and creation being one. And they're absolutely foul and have always been... I'm telling you it's the truth, to create is foolish. And of course as long as you cannot rid yourself of yourself in all it's dancing swirls, it's foolish to not create as well.

Unaware consciousness is unconsciousness, meaning it isn't aware of other filtering sets of ideas. What I am trying to draw a distinction from is that you all keep calling source, or god, or whatever as the most supreme reality, it isn't. All that you're referring to is sh*t essentially, with all different kinds of colors. All it's fascinating curves and turns and highlights. I'm telling you that Source, or God, or grand creator(s) are bringers of war, death, decay and pain. and will always bring that.

#40 2022-10-06 16:20:27

Bigfeet_E

HiddenSquid wrote:

I'm telling you that Source, or God, or grand creator(s) are bringers of war, death, decay and pain. and will always bring that.

I think the aspect you are refering to has been touched upon recently in Mitkobs thread : The four main tenets of satanism
Please check out my post #30 in the thread, wich is part of a larger chapter called : "What is Evil", if you care to read that in its entirety and/or even the rest of the book (book1). One of the characters is named Lu ...cypher. Anyway, it made a whole lot of sense to me. That is the best i can offer. So , happy readings and if not, i guess we'll have to agree to disagree. wink

#41 2022-10-06 16:23:12

naringas

Bigfeet_E, "the key to tarot" by some dutch (almost surely) mason or illumati or some secretive occultist.... does he say anything about 2? or 3? or (the one I would like to really know about ) 5? or beyond??

hahaha xD, I have written those kinds of lists many times as I've studied:

ZERO or 0 :
blah blah blah, the void, ....

ONE or 1 :
the unity/yoga, god, mono-whatever... time, blah blah.

TWO or 2: dualities

Three or 3 (AND TREE) energy and so on yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah ramble on and on and on....

but this gets impossible after 7, and the way of listing needs to get updated. also, as I've recently said in some other thread, I have many questions about 4, even more about 5, and I think I could solve 6 if I can undesrtand what's up with 4 to my own standards.

--

I understand and agree with what HiddenSquid said about the filters and interactions between consciousness, awareness, and the lack of them.
Naturally I would never say it exactly like that.

What I've been focusing on, is the boundary, the distinction (or that which causes it, that which IS the separation in between) in the abstract sense (or under abstract light)

However, I'll add that HiddenSquid's focus is negative in style, referring to the emphasis of destruction. The subtlte issue here, is how creation is destruction of 'un-creation' (and similarly, desctruction is creation of uncreation); this is quite symmetric.

And I think the often missed point, is that we can say these things, i.e. it is our language, our imaginative capacity to pretend that things are otherwise from how they actually are, that brings into our possible perception this equivalence-capable symmetry between creation, destruction, and the 'un-creation'.

(I feel like I'm failing to provide a clear and good explanation with the prev. parragraph)

I'm trying to say, how it's our language that makes creation equivalent to un-creation, with this focus I'm implying that creation is in fact (in reality, without our langauge meddling) contrary, different, opposite to un-creation. BUT also, recall that by the concept of source, they're the same thing: source.
to round up this idea, it would be the role of time to _then_ separate future (or past) as un-creation from the present or creation.

--

finally, by this post we've completely de-railed CrystalDragon's original topic. oops.

Last edited by naringas (2022-10-06 16:24:48)

#42 2022-10-06 16:31:06

mitkobs

Source is the best of everything. Saying Source is something negative is not good for you at all. Everyone who go in this train of thought are going against themselves and the result of that will be regressing and decaying of the mind. Have s good thought why you having such negative opinion. This is the most important thing one can think of ever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-06 16:34:30)

#43 2022-10-06 17:12:14

HiddenSquid
Banned

Meh regression, progression, chaos and order it's all the same relative to the totality outside or deep within, underneath the utmost core of one's relative objectivity. Consider that those in Taygeta are facing a decline in births... That's a form of regression... One of many. Progress in one way and you regress something else, regress a certain way and others will progress at your expense. Do you not see that consciousness or the mind is madness?

#44 2022-10-06 17:40:13

Bigfeet_E

naringas wrote:

Bigfeet_E, "the key to tarot" by some dutch (almost surely) mason or illumati or some secretive occultist.... does he say anything about 2? or 3? or (the one I would like to really know about ) 5? or beyond??

Yes, goes up to 9. Guess he's not so secretive as to be willing to write and share a book about it. (and apparantly many other books for that matter) The numerology part is an intro for the tarot part (rider waite i believe)
I stopped free translating here halfway 1, just for the purpose of the conversation between Mitkobs and Hiddensquid.

#45 2022-10-06 18:24:26

Jupiter 9

HiddenSquid, the Swaruunians and Taygetans and many of us here mean a different thing when we say Source than what you call Source.

What we call Source, there is no beyond that, there is no outside that. Source is All That Is, if there is something else that is, then that is Source too. If you try to go beyond Source you'll just find more Source. Source cannot get outside of itself. You/We cannot go outside or beyond ourself, wherever we go wherever we look, all we'll find is more of ourself/Source.

And I don't think destruction is the right word to use, it's re-integration not destruction. If you use a prism-filter on a white light beam you perceive separate colours, and if you remove that prism-filter the colours are not destroyed, they are still there integrated in the white light. Nothing is lost or destroyed.

Source is like that, it's total integration of All That Is/Exists, absolute total integration of all ideas. Total integration of all colours. And Source puts the time "prism"/filter on itself to perceive or focus on the ideas/colours separately one at a time. Source cannot be aware of itself, cannot be self-aware, without time. It can exist/be in a timeless state but it cannot be aware of itself without the filter of time.

If you remove the filter of time or any other filter nothing is destroyed. It is still there in the Original Source, it just can't be perceived as a separate idea or thing.

If you are tired of seeing colors you/source can zoom out of looking through the prism and exist as pure white light, if you get bored existing as pure white light you/source can zoom in and look through the prism(of Lyra haha) and you'll see that nothing was destroyed everything is still there and source/you can have more adventures experiencing parts of yourself in the world of colours.

Nothing is ever created or destroyed really, we/source are just looking through different filters that filter/cover different parts of creation or zooming out of looking through filters and perceive a previously covered/filtered portion of ourself.

And if we zoom out of looking through Absolutely All filters then we become aware/exist-as what we here call Source, the Absolute Source, the Original Source. But if you zoom out of the filter of time then there is no self-awareness, there is no one to be aware of Source.

So how come according to all the mystics Absolute Reality can be experienced/seen/known? I think the answer is because you cannot remove the idea of time, you cannot destroy the idea/color of time, from the pure Original Source. The idea/colour/frequency of time is still a part of the pure white light Original Source, like colors are still a part of white light even when you are not looking at light through a prism.

So even it that absolute state a part of Source/You is still looking through the filter of time and is aware of itself and through that color inside You/Source, Source/You are aware of yourself too.

But don't quote me on all this haha I haven't experienced that state so I am not speaking from experience. smile

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-10-06 18:29:09)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#46 2022-10-07 04:43:27

HiddenSquid
Banned

There is reality beyond the heavens, the source, the universe(s) or the mind. It is not more of the same, for if it were of consciousness or duality or integratiion then that's just a source. I say a source because there is no original source, I mean this moment that I am experiencing is an original source. Me here typing this , coloring the holographic energetic/matter to transmit is an original source.

Perhaps we are speaking of the same thing... I for some reason doubt it. I know what is being said from you, Yazhi and the others. And you think I am saying the same thing, but I'm not so sure, although I think Yazhi is familiar with what I am saying. Even Gosia said she thought that deep in her soul, there is something beyond the source and you can reference this from her video on Stellar Navigation Part 6, I think? The one titled Ether, given by Swaruu 9 of Erra, the one that died or transcended.

I guess what I am referring to is the void, which is not the same as a black hole or singularity. No what I am referring to is the destroyer, and not the creator, and that's what source does... It creates, right now I am the source, cocreating this. I will always be a source as long as I think I am the body, the mind, or the energetic cloud, or star, or whatever, but never The Source because there is no such thing as The Source. There is no Original Source because imprinting of creation and recreation and transmutation carries with it an infinitude of infinities, that in turn do the same, over and over again reprinting itself, as long as it thinks that is what it is. Therefore it is always original in that sense.

There is no returning to the original source, for no one can hold an infinitude of infinities. No one can integrate all ideas, for there is nothing to integrate. What I am not saying is that you cannot go on creating forever, by all means, you can and have? If you haven't, then you can, so have fun with that.

#47 2022-10-07 04:48:11

HiddenSquid
Banned

Or I am the Source, but I separate the source into the idea that it is just the creator/creation or consciousness, whereas I keep seeing the source here be described as what I refer to as the absolute reality, pure awareness or destroyer, and then muddying that with the concept of creator/creation or consciousness, where I see a vast distinction.

Which is fine I guess. Just pointing out what I think is right, which shouldn't matter and doesn't.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-10-07 04:49:53)

#48 2022-10-07 05:31:34

mitkobs

Whatever you are thinking about Source, exactly that you will be experiencing. That is the catch and that is also a self trap which is inevitable if the person-soul is determined in the own mindset. You think Source is some negative destructive force, you will be experience that and I even do not want to imagine what kind of things one will experience with such mindset. Everyone is personally responsible for their mind - beliefs, thoughts, emotions, actions.

#49 2022-10-07 13:11:06

mitkobs

Also destruction is good for the old, the dysfunctional, all that is not needed, all that is lived its time, all that is turned unnatural and distorted beyond recognition.

#50 2022-10-07 14:01:12

mitkobs

Old that is not functional anymore by mutual agreement of course. Or what is my property and is old and do not use it anymore will be glad to get rid of it or destroy it.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-07 14:02:17)

Board footer