You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-10 16:33:27

Q For Gosia - Veganism - Agendas -We do NOT Recommend a Vegan

Hi Gosia,
Thank you for asking that eating an animal is accepted as eating a human. I understand that it is either the animals or the humans that are being slaughtered.
I still don't understand that eating animals lowers our frequency?

#2 2022-10-10 16:53:46

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Q For Gosia - Veganism - Agendas -We do NOT Recommend a Vegan

Eating a human is NOT accepted.

According to them, it does not lower your frequency. Yazhi and Athena are carnivorous and super high in frequency.

Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hi Gosia,
Thank you for asking that eating an animal is accepted as eating a human. I understand that it is either the animals or the humans that are being slaughtered.

#3 2022-10-10 16:55:11

mitkobs

For Source animals are equally precious with every other higher life form because they are also Source. So when certain life forms take charge and play god deciding who have to live and who have to die, when they do not know what they do, it is how hell breaks loose. When they decide to be predators it will come their turn to be the prey and the cycles will repeat until the insanity is exhausted.

#4 2022-10-10 18:58:28

07wideeyes

mitkobs wrote:

For Source animals are equally precious with every other higher life form because they are also Source. So when certain life forms take charge and play god deciding who have to live and who have to die, when they do not know what they do, it is how hell breaks loose. When they decide to be predators it will come their turn to be the prey and the cycles will repeat until the insanity is exhausted.

Yes, this is one of the sticking points in the entire discussions about what we eat. I have generally found myself in agreement with you on the topic. It's not a case of being a secret Andromedan who believes in karma. Refraining from eating animals is not more about karma than is not shooting people at the train station, or having sex with the neighbour's wife when he's at work. It's about a feeling - more than that, a 'knowing' - that the action is wrong. It goes against ones connection with the higher, or more expanded, aspects to ones being - ultimately Source, we could say. And that's it. Now, whether different actions are 'wrong' for different people is another question.....!

Gosia, surely Yazhi and Athena are not actually carnivorous? They do eat plants too. In which case they are omnivores, aren't they?

#5 2022-10-10 19:42:34

mitkobs

The problem is the suffering. Why organize life around suffering. Who really is amused and benefiting from experience of suffering. For what one will afflict pain on another and why one will have the right to do so on expense on another.

#6 2022-10-10 21:43:04

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, they eat all kinds of stuff of course.

07wideeyes wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Yes, this is one of the sticking points in the entire discussions about what we eat. I have generally found myself in agreement with you on the topic. It's not a case of being a secret Andromedan who believes in karma. Refraining from eating animals is not more about karma than is not shooting people at the train station, or having sex with the neighbour's wife when he's at work. It's about a feeling - more than that, a 'knowing' - that the action is wrong. It goes against ones connection with the higher, or more expanded, aspects to ones being - ultimately Source, we could say. And that's it. Now, whether different actions are 'wrong' for different people is another question.....!

Gosia, surely Yazhi and Athena are not actually carnivorous? They do eat plants too. In which case they are omnivores, aren't they?

#7 2022-10-11 03:12:01

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Here on earth, perhaps we could see that in 'natural law', there exists a beautiful symbiotic relationship among; humans, animals, plants, microbes...A flow of life cycles enhancing each other's for expansion, without all of this 'hyper-vigilant-judgement'; not much different than a cultish religiosity....just sayin'....

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#8 2022-10-11 03:27:00

mitkobs

Eating "meat" grown in medical pod free of suffering is not the same like to kill an animal and eat it. The energies of the both things are different. The meat may be the same in ingredients in both cases but not the same when charged with energy. When taking a murdered meat you take in the energy of fear and it becomes part of you. That is the fundamental difference. Energy of fear is what brings you down, what is dividing you into parts, what disintegrates you. You cannot be integrated toward Source with going into the direction of disintegration.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-11 03:28:45)

#9 2022-10-11 09:38:47

Dablin

mitkobs wrote:

Eating "meat" grown in medical pod free of suffering is not the same like to kill an animal and eat it. The energies of the both things are different. The meat may be the same in ingredients in both cases but not the same when charged with energy. When taking a murdered meat you take in the energy of fear and it becomes part of you. That is the fundamental difference. Energy of fear is what brings you down, what is dividing you into parts, what disintegrates you. You cannot be integrated toward Source with going into the direction of disintegration.

Ok, lets say that fear can corrupt the meat so you imply. What about hunters killing prey from a distance, a gun shot to the head so to speak; instant death. How could there be any fear induced at all? In my mind a bullet to the head is alot more humane then being teared apart whilst alive over time by another animal. The methods nature uses to pit life against life using the mechanisms of some of the most violent forms of acts is indescribable.

Atleast we humans have the means to kill our prey more efficiently without undue suffering.

#10 2022-10-11 09:58:35

mitkobs

Dablin, I cannot prove to you what already explained. You can take it as true or not. You can observe yourself how you feel when you eat such meat. I can talk what I observe on myself and what are my beliefs. Because everything is energy and there are different in quality energies and how animals feel, how we feel creates appropriate to that energies. And energies are highly influential on the mind and the body without doubt.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-11 10:00:05)

#11 2022-10-11 16:03:39

mitkobs

mewgow, here how the things work, our excuses do not matter for Source. We can complain and reason based on the complaining but what we need to do is to change ourselves or else will stay in this kind of vibration. And there is only one way to progress and go higher in vibration. Either you stay like you are and enjoy what you can enjoy this way that you are or you have to change yourself in order to expand in consciousness.

#12 2022-10-11 20:44:16

Jupiter 9

The ethical issues are more about you (or someone else) killing another being so you can continue living. Even if the meat is perfectly pure and clean there is still the ethical issue of killing the animal.

I don't see any ethical issues with animals killing other animals, cause they are at a consciousness level where they have limited choices. And the same goes with civilizations that are at a pre-interstellar stage where they don't have yet the consciousness level and advanced technology to have the option of artificially grown meat. And the Terrestrial human civilization falls into that category.

It sucks for us so called Starseeds cause we are at a consciousness level where it's unacceptable for us other animals to be killed in order for us to live. At least those of us incarnated in bodies that need to eat meet. We could activate the DNA and bring it back to it's natural Lyrian Vegan physiology but that is as easy to do here as activating our Teleportation abilities.

The 'advanced' interstellar ETs have an easy solution to this with their technology to grow artificial meat. But because of the Prime Directive they can't interfere with the evolution of the pre-interstellar civilizations so they can't share that technology without opening another ethical can of worms.

But this is an artificially created species and civilization so whatever level of the Federation is in control of this artificial matrix could decide to close this place and deal with the cabal and remove the artificial matrix in a matter of days. And then share these technologies with us in a controlled way, but it's obvious at this point that they have no intention of doing that.

So the only solution I can see is, both us Starseeds on the ground and ETs in orbit, we all have to do what we can to assist the Terrestrial humans to spiritually evolve and liberate themselves from their self created cabals and other nightmares. It is only then that the ETs can share the technology to grow artificial meat until our bodies return back to their natural "5D" Lyrian Vegan physiology and don't need it anymore.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#13 2022-10-12 04:58:35

mitkobs

I think that artificially grown meat is something more like extra, something not really needed at all for a pure Lyrian type of body. Lyrian type is meant to nourish in 5D on fruits, vegetables, nuts, weeds. Artificially grown meat is for the predator type ET's who are determined to be progressive and to ascend in another form which will allow them to expand further in consciousness.

#14 2022-10-12 19:39:46

Twinflower

I would be very interested, from their perspective, what are the best ways to reverse insulin resistance?  Thank you

#15 2022-10-13 05:11:39

mitkobs

Twinflower, have to give the body a rest from all kind of sugar intake and it will return to homeostasis. Have to give up from the addiction of eating sweets. Eating sugar is a drug addiction like any other addiction.

#16 2022-10-13 09:27:42

arkangel

Twinflower wrote:

I would be very interested, from their perspective, what are the best ways to reverse insulin resistance?  Thank you

As mitkobs said stop eating carbs your body will reverse the resistance in most cases.

#17 2022-10-13 10:16:07

mitkobs

Body will recuperate of course if internal organs(mainly the liver and pancreas) are not deteriorated to a certain point.

#18 2022-10-14 00:22:42

I'm glad we can talk about veganism. I don't like killing animals for food... I don't like even less to learn that we have to eat them to survive...
@jupiter  That's a good point but we are not at home here. Let's not forget that we are here to experiment. I don't think they will change for the better.

#19 2022-10-14 00:25:00

Thank you

Gosia wrote:

Eating a human is NOT accepted.

According to them, it does not lower your frequency. Yazhi and Athena are carnivorous and super high in frequency.

Amouretlumiere050920 wrote:

Hi Gosia,

#20 2022-10-14 00:31:39

We are the source of course we want fairness and harmony with all
This is not a judgment call. Rather, my conscience is too high for me to kill an animal. Sometimes if I eat meat my tears flow.

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Here on earth, perhaps we could see that in 'natural law', there exists a beautiful symbiotic relationship among; humans, animals, plants, microbes...A flow of life cycles enhancing each other's for expansion, without all of this 'hyper-vigilant-judgement'; not much different than a cultish religiosity....just sayin'....

#21 2022-10-14 05:51:41

Twinflower

arkangel wrote:
Twinflower wrote:

As mitkobs said stop eating carbs your body will reverse the resistance in most cases.

Thank you very kindly, arkangel and mitkobs.  I agree with both of you.  I've tried eating nothing sweeter than a carrot and no carbs but beans for two years, which resulted in weight loss but not a reversal. Perhaps future videos will have further suggestions.

#22 2022-10-14 09:28:11

arkangel

Twinflower wrote:
arkangel wrote:
Twinflower wrote:

Thank you very kindly, arkangel and mitkobs.  I agree with both of you.  I've tried eating nothing sweeter than a carrot and no carbs but beans for two years, which resulted in weight loss but not a reversal. Perhaps future videos will have further suggestions.

Yea thats not a good diet, like you say you will lose weight but its not healthy. I am vegetarian and eat a lot of dairy from sources i trust (where possible). When you say beans do you mean the long thin green beans?

#23 2022-10-14 22:29:47

arkangel wrote:
Twinflower wrote:

The kicker is that carbs are very well hidden and by design as some countries of origin do not require their listings as ingredients under certain cases and circumstaces.  Nightshades include Potatoes, tomatoes and onions and eggplants all of which I can't have without incurring intestinal issues.  I found on top of carbs I had to cut out sweet vegetables like apples and carrots. 

Once I went mostly carnivore a lot of my dietary issues disappeared. 

But I will only say switching off of carbs is stinking hard.  You have to change buying habits, snacking behaviors, eating and cooking behaviors.

The other kicker is drinks are the biggest enemy.  Beer can contain carbs in some cases. 

Soda is enemy numero uno.  Kicking it  is harder than kicking off a drug habit.  I once had a soda a couple of weeks ago and literally got sick as I had not had one in over a couple of years and thinking of that makes me ill.

The problem is that you may be cheating and not realizing it.  Some foods have hidden ingredients that could have carbs.  At this point if I have carbs I have intestinal issues later as my metabolism has adapted.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#24 2022-10-16 04:12:06

mitkobs

Extract from Exomedicine transcript from PK Spanish, conversation with Aneeka: 

So, as my final comment, human medical science does not work, it only serves to alleviate
symptoms and rarely solves the root problem. The only thing human medicine is good for is for
situations of physical trauma such as accidents, broken bones and the like, and mechanical
problems. But it is incapable of solving systemic or metabolic problems.
An example of this is diabetes, which is known to be and what causes it, but on Earth the truth is
not told, people for continuing to exploit it with their medicines and insulins against it. When even
on Earth it is well known that type B diabetes is perfectly curable with diets low in carbohydrates
and sugars, a lot of exercise and patience and without medicine. But there they are told that it is
incurable. Type B diabetes is nothing more than cellular and pancreatic fatigue from glucose
overload.

#25 2022-10-16 16:05:30

Yankee

I tried a 3 month vegetarian diet. Without getting into all the particular issues, I think it was mainly too carb heavy and I wasn't using the protein in it well enough. It seemed like enough protein for a few weeks. Then I stopped making progress in weight training. Then I started getting weaker. It's impossible to control all variables, but I suggest that this might be a good way to judge the protein content. At the "permission" of the new video a couple weeks ago (I guess I'm easily influenced by it) I'm subbing in seafood and dairy and am seeing how it goes.

Part of the confusion with diets is there can be quite a delayed effect like this.

Board footer