You are not logged in.

#26 2024-02-21 10:39:55

Marak60

Re: The International Space Station is real

Jupiter 9 wrote:

So which reality is real?

My answer is they are both real. It doesn't matter that the reality I was living before 2014 was built on lies and mind control. That reality was real for me and is real for the people that are still living in that materialism 3D matrix.

It may have been based on a lie but I believed it so my mind made that reality real. So back then the moon was a natural satellite for me because my mind made that real. And now I have "escaped" from that matrix and have different data so my mind is making a different reality real for me. And now what is real for me is that the moon is an Andromedan biosphere spaceship and the ISS is empty and the missions are fake.

Our minds create the reality we live in and it is our minds that make it real so it's not about what is real and what is not. But it's about what is real FOR YOU. It's your responsibility to decide what is real for you(I am speaking in general not about you personally), you are the sole authority on what is real for you. No external authority can come and tell you what is real for you. And it's your responsibility to decide what is real and what is not.

And each time you decide what is real for you you vibrationally make a perceptual agreement with other people that have consciously or subconsciously decided that the same thing is real for them. And this way you live in the same timeline/reality, although it is never exactly the same.

So which reality is real? The reality that the Taygetans and Swaruunians describe or the reality that for example Corey Goode describes? Is the moon empty with only some federation technicians visiting it for maintenance or are there Lunar bases on the moon?

The answer is that for the Taygetans in their reality there are no bases on the moon but for Corey Goode in his reality there are bases on the moon. And the question is which one is real for you? It is your own responsibility to listen to both and then decide for yourself which one is real for you.

The timeline and reality is fractured. We don't all live in the same timeline, reality. Understanding and keeping this in mind can reduce our conflicts in the alternative community.

This really clarified things for me..... I was trying to put this dilemma together myself when I saw this, thanks! Which brings me to core reason I was looking for...

THE GREAT ESCAPE!

I have been obsessing over how to get out of this timeline and into the one I want and it has been driving me crazy! This perspective now makes that task somewhat more achievable. SO... using this idea I can now focus more on what I "believe" to be true and in the process this should pull me towards that type of outcome. I may be over simplifying it here but I think you understand what I mean... The reason this resonates with me so much is that I have actually seen this happening in my every day life, the more I learn the more I have understood and the more this reality seems to come into focus, thus effecting the outside world to reflect and vibrate to this reality I have been wanting. There is still a lot that needs to be removed before my "perfect" outcome becomes a solid realty but I can see it at work!

Nikola Tesla...

"...If you want to find the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration..."

#27 2024-02-21 16:29:57

Ariya

wandereringsoul wrote:

I thought Stanley Kubrick did a good job in filming the moon landing considering the technology back then.

Yes it really was a great achievement for mankind.. but mainly in terms of creativity and artistic talent. :)

Marak60 wrote:

….SO... using this idea I can now focus more on what I "believe" to be true and in the process this should pull me towards that type of outcome. I may be over simplifying it here but I think you understand what I mean... The reason this resonates with me so much is that I have actually seen this happening in my every day life, the more I learn the more I have understood and the more this reality seems to come into focus, thus effecting the outside world to reflect and vibrate to this reality I have been wanting. There is still a lot that needs to be removed before my "perfect" outcome becomes a solid realty but I can see it at work!

I am so pleased to hear this Marak!

Our beliefs shape the way we perceive reality and have a direct impact on the experiences we have.

You are manifesting things according to your own beliefs all the time.

Your thoughts are your frequency. It is life changing to realise this.

#28 2024-02-21 16:44:44

robertcb

Hello Ariya.

Ariya wrote:

There are no astronots in the ISS. Athena confirmed this :
Please see this transcript: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starlink … r-findings

Robert: Hi Tina. About Elon Musk's Starlink, several people tell me the following:

"Hello Robert. About the Starlinks. I'll tell you something. I've seen them at least 3 times at night, rows of several dozen one after the other. I even managed to record them. There are even tracking pages that say the date and time where they will pass above your city. And following the indications they can be seen. Ask please, if they are not satellites as such, what are we seeing? Thank you."

What could be those lights that appear in formation?

I will refer to the so-called Starlink trains because I saw them with my own eyes and even recorded them on film.
And I confirm Robert's words. There are (as in the case of the ISS) websites where you can follow them to know what day and time they will appear over a given place.
As we can see, both the ISS position and the star link position are public. Only the positions of the Taygetan ships supposedly in low orbit are secret. Elon Musk's satellites are small but not nano. They are several dozen cm in diameter. They are visible to the naked eye but in a dark sky and only immediately after release (up to a few days) when they form a long line called a train.

#29 2024-02-21 16:59:32

Brahman

robertcb wrote:

Hello Ariya.

Ariya wrote:

There are no astronots in the ISS. Athena confirmed this :
Please see this transcript: https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starlink … r-findings

Robert: Hi Tina. About Elon Musk's Starlink, several people tell me the following:

"Hello Robert. About the Starlinks. I'll tell you something. I've seen them at least 3 times at night, rows of several dozen one after the other. I even managed to record them. There are even tracking pages that say the date and time where they will pass above your city. And following the indications they can be seen. Ask please, if they are not satellites as such, what are we seeing? Thank you."

What could be those lights that appear in formation?

I will refer to the so-called Starlink trains because I saw them with my own eyes and even recorded them on film.
And I confirm Robert's words. There are (as in the case of the ISS) websites where you can follow them to know what day and time they will appear over a given place.
As we can see, both the ISS position and the star link position are public. Only the positions of the Taygetan ships supposedly in low orbit are secret. Elon Musk's satellites are small but not nano. They are several dozen cm in diameter. They are visible to the naked eye but in a dark sky and only immediately after release (up to a few days) when they form a long line called a train.

Not only Taygetan ships but also other Federation ships should be seen. Especially when it was their visit on Earth for the audit and Mari informed us that there were many Federation ships in low orbit. Did you check the ISS then? Were there a lot of GF ships?

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

#30 2024-02-21 17:13:59

Joe R

Hologram technology has already been commercialized here on Earth. How advanced is military tech, or ET-tech in this regard? It's difficult to explain away the curious effects on the Moon - documented by several amateur astronomers - as anything different than hologram tech. And it isn't difficult to imagine a holographic outfit as a requirement by GF to operate an ET-craft near Earth.

#31 2024-02-21 19:54:03

Alec

Brahman wrote:

(...)Not only Taygetan ships but also other Federation ships should be seen. Especially when it was their visit on Earth for the audit and Mari informed us that there were many Federation ships in low orbit. Did you check the ISS then? Were there a lot of GF ships?

Almost everything is visible to the naked eye, with numerous ships present, including those belonging to the Federation. Particularly in the further South and North hemispheres.

Last edited by Alec (2024-02-21 19:55:36)

#32 2024-02-21 23:40:18

robertcb

Ask Taygetan/Swarunian what NORAD ID their ships have.
Everything that is in Earth orbit, absolutely all unmanned and manned satellites - have NORAD ID. It is an American military security system for identifying all objects of artificial origin located near the Earth.
For example, the International Space Station has NORAD ID: 25544.

#33 2024-02-22 05:58:46

okcs

robertcb, you say you can see the starlink satellites with your eyes?

Satellite orbits range from roughly 100 to 800 miles above the surface of the Earth. You really think you can see a shoe box from 100 miles away? When I go to squaw peak above Orem, Utah, I can see I-15 which is 5 miles away, but I can't see any semi trucks with trailers, because they are too far away.  Can you see a bird 100 miles away? That's laughable.

#34 2024-02-22 19:13:46

robertcb

StarLink satellites are located in an orbit with a height of approximately 550 km and for several days immediately after being released from the launch vehicle, they are visible to the naked eye in the form of the so-called train.
Objects (several dozen pieces in one sequence), each about the size of a shoebox, in low Earth orbit, properly illuminated by the Sun, are best observed 1-3 hours after sunset or before sunrise, and not from large cities but from remote areas where the sky is quite dark and there is no artificial light pollution.
They are then easily visible to the naked eye and this is a fact that any astronomer can confirm for you, or you can see with your own eyes.

What's more, the date and time at which you can see them from a given city is publicly available and in my case the so-called flight. StarLink train, my colleagues - astronomy enthusiasts - inform me  in a private chat group.

Last edited by robertcb (2024-02-22 19:17:46)

#35 2024-02-22 19:44:43

Paganini

I and many others saw the Starlink satellites the evening of October 31, 2023 (yes, Halloween evening) in southeast USA. Easily visible with the naked eye. Didn’t think to video it because I knew what it was or at least what we are told it is, but it’s the same as you can see it on various YT channels.

In La'kech

#36 2024-02-22 23:27:41

okcs

robertcb wrote:

StarLink satellites are located in an orbit with a height of approximately 550 km and for several days immediately after being released from the launch vehicle, they are visible to the naked eye in the form of the so-called train.
Objects (several dozen pieces in one sequence), each about the size of a shoebox, in low Earth orbit, properly illuminated by the Sun, are best observed 1-3 hours after sunset or before sunrise, and not from large cities but from remote areas where the sky is quite dark and there is no artificial light pollution.
They are then easily visible to the naked eye and this is a fact that any astronomer can confirm for you, or you can see with your own eyes.

What's more, the date and time at which you can see them from a given city is publicly available and in my case the so-called flight. StarLink train, my colleagues - astronomy enthusiasts - inform me  in a private chat group.

I have seen the starlink satellites before, but I do not believe they are shoebox sized satellites. Most commercial airliners fly at 42000 feet, and the max was the condorde at 60000 feet. 60000 feet is 11 miles. When I lay on the grass in the summer and look up at the commercial airliners at 10 miles altitude, they are so small I am sure that I could not see a shoe box next to them.

Jumbo jets are no longer visible at 12-14 miles away.

Yet you believe you can see a shoe box 550 km (341 miles) away just because the internet told you so?

Last edited by okcs (2024-02-23 00:12:56)

#37 2024-02-23 00:54:39

robertcb

I know these proportions from my own observations of weather balloons.
The radiosonde under the balloon is the size of a pack of cigarettes and I can see it through binoculars even from a distance of 30 km, even in the middle of the day. I also see a cord connecting the balloon to the radiosonde, which is less than 1 millimeter thick.
Watch this video. https://youtu.be/OHujWZyiklc?t=82
And what it looks like up close.
https://eu.jsonline.com/picture-gallery … 119888001/
The balloon is at an altitude of 11.5-12 km and the diagonal distance from the camera lens is about 16-17 km.
So a shoebox illuminated by the Sun in low Earth orbit can also be seen with the naked eye.

Last edited by robertcb (2024-02-23 00:56:13)

#38 2024-02-23 04:16:41

okcs

robertcb wrote:

I know these proportions from my own observations of weather balloons.
The radiosonde under the balloon is the size of a pack of cigarettes and I can see it through binoculars even from a distance of 30 km, even in the middle of the day. I also see a cord connecting the balloon to the radiosonde, which is less than 1 millimeter thick.
Watch this video. https://youtu.be/OHujWZyiklc?t=82
And what it looks like up close.
https://eu.jsonline.com/picture-gallery … 119888001/
The balloon is at an altitude of 11.5-12 km and the diagonal distance from the camera lens is about 16-17 km.
So a shoebox illuminated by the Sun in low Earth orbit can also be seen with the naked eye.

Binoculars are not required to see the "starlink satellites" so I don't really see how it correlates to support your point. I remain unconvinced of your logic.

As of January 3rd 2024, the satellite tracking website “Orbiting Now” lists 8,377 active satellites in various Earth orbits.  So we have 8300 active satellites plus inactive satellites plus space force ships, plus ET's, plus space junk up there.  Some satellites orbit the Earth every 90 minutes, some once a day. Since 90 percent of the population and wealth of the world is in the northern hemisphere I will assume that 90 percent of the satellites are there too. So, if you can see them with your naked eye how many can you see an hour while laying on the ground staring at the sky at night? I have done it many times, and the answer is about five per hour. If there are 8300 active satellites and 3000 inactive ones up there you should see several hundred per hour. However, since you can't see satellites that are 341 miles away, you only get to see about five objects per hour, and all of them are at least the size of the space station. By the way, I have seen videos of "astronauts" making fake videos of being on the space station. Cliff High posted one about a year ago on his twitter page.

Last edited by okcs (2024-02-23 04:20:08)

#39 2024-02-23 05:39:18

okcs

Before I got married and had four kids I used to have this thing called spare time. Sometimes I would take my night vision goggles that I used to have and I would lay down at night and look at all the "satellites". Every 90 minutes the space station would come by, distinguishable because it was the only thing with a flashing light. With my night vision goggles I was not limited to 5 "satellites" per hour, I could see about 20. If I stayed out for 90 minutes I would see about 30 "satellites", and I would see the space station every time. Now, with 11000 satellites up there, why was the space station 1/30th of what I saw? It should have been 1/11000 of what I saw if I could see a shoe box from 341 miles, right? Or at least 1/5500 of what I saw if half the satellites were in a 90 minute orbit. There are a lot of ships out there.

Board footer