You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-15 21:28:27

Rohan369

Clarifications on the situation in orbit and on Earth.

I know we have much more to hear from Yazhi, but since it's been two weeks (ish) since she got back in contact, I wanted to pose some questions that I think can be answered by Gosia one way or another.

In the live announcing that the contact was back on, it was said that the Federation has made contact rules stricter because things are getting worse on Earth (paraphrasing), is that the only reason? Then why make things stricter because of that reason? Why now? This seems strange to me.

Yazhi has said she doesn't see much happening on Earth currently other than the economy worsening (I'm sure she is aware of the ongoing injection damage), then why all the commotion from the Federation when things have quietened down?

This is suspicious to me, like it's the quiet before the storm and the Federation knows something is about to go down on Earth in the near future.

If you get the chance Gosia, I know you have had about a million questions put forward, but I'd be curious to know what Yazhi or any of the team thinks about the CSRQ whistle-blower info. I disagree with some of their key points and Christian undertones, but I feel like the whistle-blower part could be legit. They say the financial collapse and reset is coming by next year, which could explain why the Federation is acting like this, they know the Earth is going to go through a major shift in how it operates.

PS. I am in a news blackout and blackout of anything to do with cabal agendas, my only source is Yazhi and what she passes on. I'm tired of the noise out there and even though I want the positive outcome, I am at peace with whatever happens, all they can do is kill ya folks. I wanted to inquire about this since the contact is back and I had some curiosities lingering.

Last edited by Rohan369 (2022-10-15 21:38:31)

“The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.”
― Joseph Campbell

#2 2022-10-16 04:51:35

Re: Clarifications on the situation in orbit and on Earth.

I did a deep dive on calendars throughout history.  My conclusion was that Tiamet explosion changed our orbits and time and solar orbits changed.  The calendars are not accurate to gregorian standards as orbits were different back then.  Something called me to research the matter for clarity as I was trying to figure out what the, "true," time was/is. 

I think the federation interaction rules are to stop other parties from having more undue negative interactions.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer