You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-17 13:13:53

Lin

I want to know more information about Ashtar,Cobra and ascension.

Hello. Have you watched Cosmic Agency videos? A lot of these questions are answered there.

Ashtar - FAKE, Vatican invention.
Cobra - not much can be said or known precisely.
Georgia Stones were mentioned in the last mini topics.
What you say about "ascension" is not true either. Not exactly as it works.

Please look for the Cosmic Agency videos on a specific topic to know more. Perhaps another forum member wants to pitch with the answer.

smile

Hi! I am so happy here with all of you.I am not sure if the Taygetan team know about the Ashtar and Cobra.I want to know more information about Ashtar and Cobra from Taygetan team.I heared that the Georgetown rocks were destroyed by Ashtar'team.Besides,according to the latest plan, will the ascension happen in ten years?What will the old earth be like?

#2 2022-10-17 16:17:29

Outerspace

Re: I want to know more information about Ashtar,Cobra and ascension.

Hello Lin and welcome here. Ashtar is the the vatican. The ascension is an individual process. You are the one in control of everything. And the term ascension or awakening is used in cabals agenda nowadays to promote their movement and manipulate the people. 

I recommend you to keep going further in the videos/transcripts and you will understand more.

Wish you all the best

#3 2022-10-17 16:43:49

RoadtoSamadhi

Cobra pushes a lot of Ashtar nonsense so he probably is linked to the Vatican somehow or was used to push their new world age order nonsense

#4 2022-10-18 09:08:02

Lin

Lin wrote:

Hello. Have you watched Cosmic Agency videos? A lot of these questions are answered there.

Ashtar - FAKE, Vatican invention.
Cobra - not much can be said or known precisely.
Georgia Stones were mentioned in the last mini topics.
What you say about "ascension" is not true either. Not exactly as it works.

Please look for the Cosmic Agency videos on a specific topic to know more. Perhaps another forum member wants to pitch with the answer.

smile

Hi! I am so happy here with all of you.I am not sure if the Taygetan team know about the Ashtar and Cobra.I want to know more information about Ashtar and Cobra from Taygetan team.I heared that the Georgetown rocks were destroyed by Ashtar'team.Besides,according to the latest plan, will the ascension happen in ten years?What will the old earth be like?

In fact,I asked a question about ascension,and was answered by Source chanelled by danielscranton  (https://danielscranton.com/).Details as follows,so do you have any ideas?I am personally convinced.
    Me:I want to confirm if I came from Source in my last life and ask when and how to return, should I wait until the end of my physical lifespan and go straight back to Source, or choose to go back to Source or enter the New Earth when the Ascension Event occurs, or is there any other technical means?Besides, according to the latest plan, will the ascension happen in ten years?
    Source:Yes,it will. And yes you will go to the new Earth but it's going to look a lot like the old Earth just through a different lens. Would you able to see more of it to appreciated in the new way and so will everyone else. So, you do go to Source each time that you pass on in between lifetime to do get to experience the love of source. As best you can from where you are and it is very rejuvenating and life-affirming for everyone.And then you go and have more experiences because that's what you really want  as an aspect of Source that Source wants of you as well and so as much as it seems like the Ultimate Experience just to return home to source and not do anything anymore. You will never moved through the entirety of what's available to you in this universe. So,it's a ride that you signed up for a long time ago. And one that includes many heights and many dips in plundering into the depths of despair ,but it all is perfect in the sense that it is all perfectly orchestrated. And it is be the best possible ride you could imagine when you look back at it all when you do return home to Source want for all you will not regret single moment of it.But you will continue to tap into the source that's way.Make the transition to the 5th Dimensions by realizing that sources Within. Sources available. And Source will continue to get your attention. By making that backing into your heart space stronger and stronger.Very good and what is her second question plesse.

Board footer