You are not logged in.

#1 2022-10-18 15:19:52

Scott Summers

Corey Goode - Why you implode?

Corey Goode, in his deposition in Federal Court, last week, said that all of his Secret Space Program experiences were channeled and that none of it every happened.  TV Series, Movies, Documentaries, lectures and comic books and he never told anyone the truth.

Clif High:

“So Corey Goode made up stories about being a Space-O-Not & Time Traveler to sell to Gaia TV. Then when i said i did not accept his stories as true, he sues me for 5 Million Dollars and wants the Court to have a criminal case brought against me under RICO statutes.

i extricated myself via my legal skills (after i fired my lawyer & went Pro Se), but the WHOLE case is as bogus as the stories which Corey now admits under oath to be 'channeled' .”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWK70HtvF4

Sorry folks, no Blue Avians. And also no super stud-muffin stories of impregnating Taygetan women (vomit... barf...)

It simply remains an unfulfilled aspiration of Corey’s.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-18 15:32:51)

#2 2022-10-18 15:50:58

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Corey Goode - Why you implode?

Wow.

Something tells me though that there might be something else going on here that MADE him say this. I mean, this is Federal Court. Perhaps there would be other consequences if he told the truth there? Something or someone (or himself) he is protecting? I feel this is just a chess game move. I could be wrong here though and definitely NOT defending CG. Just remarking what came to my mind.

Scott Summers wrote:

Corey Goode, in his deposition in Federal Court, last week, said that all of his Secret Space Program experiences were channeled and that none of it every happened.  TV Series, Movies, Documentaries, lectures and comic books and he never told anyone the truth.

Clif High:

“So Corey Goode made up stories about being a Space-O-Not & Time Traveler to sell to Gaia TV. Then when i said i did not accept his stories as true, he sues me for 5 Million Dollars and wants the Court to have a criminal case brought against me under RICO statutes.

i extricated myself via my legal skills (after i fired my lawyer & went Pro Se), but the WHOLE case is as bogus as the stories which Corey now admits under oath to be 'channeled' .”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usWK70HtvF4

Sorry folks, no Blue Avians. And also no super stud-muffin stories of impregnating Taygetan women (vomit... barf...)

It simply remains an unfulfilled aspiration of Corey’s.

#3 2022-10-18 17:36:56

Jupiter 9

I don't know much about Corey Goode but Bigfeet mentioned him here recently and I checked out some of his recent videos but I don't have time to watch more and don't have enough data to reach a conclusion about him.

And similar to what Gosia is saying, we have to keep in mind that he is talking in a mainstream court. If he doesn't say something like that the judge could even rule out that he is mentally ill and belongs in a mental asylum haha

But I find it a bit weird that he is the one suing, and I remember reading here that he threatened to sue or did sue Gigi Young too when she called him out publicly about some things. I mean how on earth is Gigi Young or anyone else in the ET field going to defend themselves in a mainstream court.

And as a sidenote it has crossed my mind that one of the possible motives behind the videos of the PK puppets, might have been to try to trick Gosia in responding in a way that she could be sued to either entangle her with lawsuits and distract her from her work, or to force her to publicly state in court things like this.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-10-18 17:39:00)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#4 2022-10-18 19:30:02

Jupiter 9

Corey's response to this:

Robert Harvey
πριν από 1 ημέρα
Saw a FB post that says you, Corey, stated in deposition that all of your testimony was simply channeled and not factually true. I have steadfastly believed you from the beginning, Corey. But if this is true then I will have a great deal of "crow" to eat. PLEASE come out with a public statement about this.

SphereBeing Alliance
πριν από 6 ώρες
This claim was made by the very people I am suing in a Federal Racketeering Suit (RICO)! LOL
If I made it all up, the entire Secret Space Progam info I brought out would then be fake... every new SSP insider and contactee since 2015 has based their stories off my testimony that first discussed the Dark Fleet and all of the other topics the fake SSP insiders have gummed on to. That would mean the entire SSP insider movement is fake. What would that say about this community of SSP insiders that are celebrating these rumors? All you have to do is investigate the history of this information and you will see that most of it lead back to my testimony. The SSP insiders and contactees who have based their info on mine have a lot to explain when it comes to their own testimonies. They all know I cannot comment on the details of the depo in any way at all or risk breaking the federal protective order. These people are very cunning and know how gullible people are and go off of emotion and rumors. That is why this community will always be easy for infiltrators to sabotage... just mix in a vicious rumor or two and sit back and let the community do the rest.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#5 2022-10-19 02:37:16

okcs

All ufo personalities that make money selling their stories like Corey Goode should be assumed to be fakes until proven otherwise. In my opinion, Corey Goode is posssibly the worst of the lot, with all his ridiculous stories, and bringing idiotic lawsuits against those that point out the flaws in his tall tales.

#6 2022-10-19 08:20:12

arkangel

okcs wrote:

All ufo personalities that make money selling their stories like Corey Goode should be assumed to be fakes until proven otherwise. In my opinion, Corey Goode is posssibly the worst of the lot, with all his ridiculous stories, and bringing idiotic lawsuits against those that point out the flaws in his tall tales.

Yea I feel that making money from this sort of thing makes me distrust the content. I realise people have to make a living somehow but money is such a powerful influencer.

#7 2022-10-22 02:11:04

Exploringsoul

This is Corey's respond

"There are a lot of rumors going around about my legal proceedings. All I can say is that there is some high level 4D legal chess going on. I am unable to comment due to a federal protective order being in effect. If anyone were to violate this protective order they would be subject to very serious sanctions in federal court. The details of these lawsuits will be subjects of documentaries and lore for years to come. I am currently working on telling my story as well as my experience in the esoteric/disclosure community as well as a part of its history no one has ever shared before. In the mean time, try to resist the gossip. smile CG
"

I trust him 100%, just put here.

Many trolls here, take chance to discredit him.

#8 2022-10-22 07:28:33

Scott Summers

Exploringsoul wrote:

This is Corey's respond

"There are a lot of rumors going around about my legal proceedings. All I can say is that there is some high level 4D legal chess going on. I am unable to comment due to a federal protective order being in effect. If anyone were to violate this protective order they would be subject to very serious sanctions in federal court. The details of these lawsuits will be subjects of documentaries and lore for years to come. I am currently working on telling my story as well as my experience in the esoteric/disclosure community as well as a part of its history no one has ever shared before. In the mean time, try to resist the gossip. smile CG
"

Exploringsoul

You support Corey. That’s cool.

What Corey and his supporters are conveniently trying to whitewash is this:

Corey initiated the lawsuits that led to the destruction of his credibility.

In a legal action, he who asserts has to prove. Corey started the legal action and therefore had to prove his stories were indeed real.

He failed. He admitted in Federal Court that he lied.

This has legal implications on all the agreements he signed with Gaia implying his experiences were real and not channeled.

This is a classic example of self-destruction. No trolling is required.

#9 2022-10-22 14:14:41

Exploringsoul

Scott Summers wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

This is Corey's respond

"

Exploringsoul

You support Corey. That’s cool.

What Corey and his supporters are conveniently trying to whitewash is this:

Corey initiated the lawsuits that led to the destruction of his credibility.

In a legal action, he who asserts has to prove. Corey started the legal action and therefore had to prove his stories were indeed real.

He failed. He admitted in Federal Court that he lied.

This has legal implications on all the agreements he signed with Gaia implying his experiences were real and not channeled.

This is a classic example of self-destruction. No trolling is required.

How do they know what Corey said in the court? Corey can't comment in details under the protective order. What a convenience timing to discredit him.

Anyone in the ET community for some times should be very familiar with discredit campaign.

Last edited by Exploringsoul (2022-10-22 17:11:05)

#10 2022-10-23 12:33:01

Sjp696

When we perceive ourselves in a linear timeline of events, it is easy to say "that never happened and it is a lie" however, remember the basic axiom that we are here because of a thought, AKA a precipice of creation. Imagination is as real as anything, as it is the dyno engine of creation. Whether these events related by Corey happened in his linear expression, in the past in the future or even in another experience, the thoughts were generated by a creator, which is a reality of a fragment of attention.
   therefore, accusing someone of a lie could be considered a destructive and fearful act manifesting a lack of knowledge and light, and should be a red flag when invoked from one of our other selves of spiritual sickness.
As this is my own reality in my own perception.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#11 2022-10-23 13:54:05

Scott Summers

Sadly, your understanding of metaphysics is fundamentally flawed.

The external world of a person is merely a reflection of his internal world.

Ergo: Corey’s deceit in his heart is reflected in the Federal Court’s action of throwing out Corey’s frivolous and vexatious suit.

Accusing someone of a lie without evidence is wrong. The evidence here, however, is crystal clear.

Being unable to acknowledge the present facts is cognitive dissonance of the highest order.

Oh, and next time you get a speeding ticket (or other traffic summons), please explain to the officer that he was merely perceiving events in a linear timeline and “that it never happened and is a lie”.

And if the officer is not amused, please also continue to add that “this is my own reality in my own perception”.

Talk is cheap, bruh. Learn to walk it.

Sjp696 wrote:

When we perceive ourselves in a linear timeline of events, it is easy to say "that never happened and it is a lie" however, remember the basic axiom that we are here because of a thought, AKA a precipice of creation. Imagination is as real as anything, as it is the dyno engine of creation. Whether these events related by Corey happened in his linear expression, in the past in the future or even in another experience, the thoughts were generated by a creator, which is a reality of a fragment of attention.
   therefore, accusing someone of a lie could be considered a destructive and fearful act manifesting a lack of knowledge and light, and should be a red flag when invoked from one of our other selves of spiritual sickness.
As this is my own reality in my own perception.

#12 2022-10-28 19:56:20

Sjp696

Hi Scott. You seem to bring a 3D illusion to your own reality and at the same time attack/insult others for not having your same perception. And blatantly calling another perception "fundamentally flawed" among other low tone verbiage, could be interpreted as a violation of forum policy.

https://youtu.be/3a6gjcVfjCA

Listen closely here at what Yazhi says at 17:27

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#13 2022-10-29 03:59:17

microvirus6

SJP, you're the 3rd person he's semi- lashed out at in the last couple weeks. Scott, don't know how to say this without you thinking I'm trying to dunk on you or something, but brother you need to take a breath and figure out what's bothering you. Or just take a break from screens, or something.

I've done the same shit before on here, being quick to get into flame wars, lashing out for no good reason. Feeling embarrassed about it later on. So I say this (I hope), not from a place of judgment, but as a friend.

You've gotten into several verbal tussles on here lately, accusing people of all sorts of faults, and I can't help but think this isn't a good approach or use of time for you, and that you probably know that too

#14 2022-10-29 04:17:05

Scott Summers

Sjp696, microvirus6

I’ve taken your comments into consideration. After deliberation, I’ve come to the conclusion that I would not change any of my posts.

I appreciate you both have a different view, but such is life.

More importantly, I don’t believe I’ve violated any forum policy.

What I therefore suggest is that both of you kindly ignore my posts and do not respond to them.

On my part, I will also do the same. In any case, I don’t read what both of you post anyway. This will create enough space for everyone on the forum.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-10-29 08:05:06)

#15 2022-10-29 13:20:57

Sjp696

Scott,

The more you speak the more you seem to want to invalidate transcendental consciousness and hold on to your 3D reality like a dead bone. That is your option and duly noted if you wish to repeat the 3D vs ascend.

In 3d you can continue to attack and destroy yourself, after all, I and those you lash out at is, in fact, you, and the projections you make are against yourself, we call this self-projection. Why are you interested in a 5D+ conscious forum if you want to cling to 3D? Fear?

What you post is seen yes,  including the Moderators and the contacts. Be aware you are dealing with spiritual Samurai here and you are not hiding behind a computer screen. The grid records all you do, and knows what you are up to.

Respect the members, or you will be in violation of forum policy and risk deletion/participation.

Read that one?

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#16 2022-10-29 14:46:11

Scott Summers

Thank you, Spiritual Samurai!

Your post is perfect. It has confirmed all my suspicions about you. I could not have put it more perfectly myself.

That’s it. Enough attention on both you and the microvirus.

I have said all I need to say.

Sjp696 wrote:

Scott,

The more you speak the more you seem to want to invalidate transcendental consciousness and hold on to your 3D reality like a dead bone. That is your option and duly noted if you wish to repeat the 3D vs ascend.

In 3d you can continue to attack and destroy yourself, after all, I and those you lash out at is, in fact, you, and the projections you make are against yourself, we call this self-projection. Why are you interested in a 5D+ conscious forum if you want to cling to 3D? Fear?

What you post is seen yes,  including the Moderators and the contacts. Be aware you are dealing with spiritual Samurai here and you are not hiding behind a computer screen. The grid records all you do, and knows what you are up to.

Respect the members, or you will be in violation of forum policy and risk deletion/participation.

Read that one?

#17 2022-10-29 16:23:48

Jupiter 9

The way I see this is, this is a very common personality conflict between two general types of Starseeds in spiritual communities. I am going to use more new age terms because I don't know what other terms to use.

I believe this here a good example of a common conflict between people that have more "Indigo" traits and people who have more "Crystal" traits.

A quick description from the video Are You an Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow Child (STARSEED)? THE SIGNS

"Indigo" children/adults are more system busters and are here more to tear down the old corrupt systems and they are more rebellious, they are more combative and argumentative, they hate authority, they question everything.

"Crystal" children/adults are more here to build new systems and are more understanding and forgiving and are a lot more easy going and a lot easier to deal with, and are usually very wise. Instead of being angry(in a good way, justified healthy anger) and combative like the indigos they are more understanding, they see everyone's points of view, they see where people are coming from, they are more accepting of other's misgivings.

I fit more into the crystal child/adult category most of the time and I am speaking in general cause we are all more complex and cant be put inside a simple box. And there are times where I am triggered by the people that can be categorized into the indigo personality type. And they are probably triggered and annoyed by my own personality traits when I am in my more immature mode.

Now whether Scott (or Wahinionthebeach or Cosmic Sea) can be put in that box is not important, the point I am trying to make is that there are different types of Starseeds we are not all the same and we have different jobs to do, and we all need to respect the different types than our own and we all need each other's different strengths. We need to learn to coexist and appreciate and respect our different personality traits in the spiritual communities.

When I see the indigo system buster freedom fighter truther rebel types through that lens, their personality traits don't bother me that much and I see them as strengths and not as weaknesses that they need to work on. That's just who they are, how they are designed in order to be able to do all that system busting and I like and appreciate these types in our communities because I am built differently and we complement each other.

So cut Scott some slack and maybe look at it through the lens that maybe this is his Starseed type and this is his personality and he is not lashing out or verbally assaulting people. This is just how these "indigo" folk talk hihihi don't take it too personally. smile

Anyway these are my 2 cents. smile

(As a sidenote I feel like I am more like Minerva than Athena or Swaruu of Erra, but we don't have many conversations from Mari so I could be wrong about Minerva's personality "type")

#18 2022-10-29 18:28:58

Scott Summers

Jupiter

Thank you. I appreciate the intention behind your post.

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m not here to please people (Nor am I here to upset them).

I’m here to do my job. And when I’m done (which will be soon), I am happy and looking forward to moving on.

I hope everyone understands that I will no longer respond to the Samurai and his microvirus. Thanks! smile

#19 2022-10-29 20:50:02

Outerspace

There are disagreements, but respect for each other can still exist especially among the creators here. It is not easy for us here on earth but we still are the creators and ultimately one. Take it easy friends.

#20 2022-10-31 05:05:59

microvirus6

Scott I didn't mean to imply you're doing anything wrong or violating forum policies or anything like that. Was just trying to make you more aware, hopefully in a helpful way and in a spirit of goodwill. And following the golden rule as well; if I were in a pattern of insulting other people, in the long run I would appreciate someone else pointing it out, even though I may find it irritating at the time.

All that being said, I will respect your choice to ignore me and take it as a cue not to direct any more comments your way.

#21 2023-06-24 20:26:21

Exploringsoul

As time goes by...

Preliminary Report Alleged Potential Criminal Acts - Jay Weidner & Benjamin Zavodnick vs Corey Goode

https://youtu.be/Rd5VoJFwGsA

Corey Goode Responds to Depo Leak & Protecting his Life Story/Intellectual Property

https://youtu.be/FXQ1jK4C8SU

#22 2023-06-24 23:18:06

Tecumseh

Jupiter wrote:

The way I see this is, this is a very common personality conflict between two general types of Starseeds in spiritual communities. I am going to use more new age terms because I don't know what other terms to use.

I believe this here a good example of a common conflict between people that have more "Indigo" traits and people who have more "Crystal" traits.

A quick description from the video Are You an Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow Child (STARSEED)? THE SIGNS

"Indigo" children/adults are more system busters and are here more to tear down the old corrupt systems and they are more rebellious, they are more combative and argumentative, they hate authority, they question everything.

"Crystal" children/adults are more here to build new systems and are more understanding and forgiving and are a lot more easy going and a lot easier to deal with, and are usually very wise. Instead of being angry(in a good way, justified healthy anger) and combative like the indigos they are more understanding, they see everyone's points of view, they see where people are coming from, they are more accepting of other's misgivings.

I fit more into the crystal child/adult category most of the time and I am speaking in general cause we are all more complex and cant be put inside a simple box. And there are times where I am triggered by the people that can be categorized into the indigo personality type. And they are probably triggered and annoyed by my own personality traits when I am in my more immature mode.

Now whether Scott (or Wahinionthebeach or Cosmic Sea) can be put in that box is not important, the point I am trying to make is that there are different types of Starseeds we are not all the same and we have different jobs to do, and we all need to respect the different types than our own and we all need each other's different strengths. We need to learn to coexist and appreciate and respect our different personality traits in the spiritual communities.

When I see the indigo system buster freedom fighter truther rebel types through that lens, their personality traits don't bother me that much and I see them as strengths and not as weaknesses that they need to work on. That's just who they are, how they are designed in order to be able to do all that system busting and I like and appreciate these types in our communities because I am built differently and we complement each other.

So cut Scott some slack and maybe look at it through the lens that maybe this is his Starseed type and this is his personality and he is not lashing out or verbally assaulting people. This is just how these "indigo" folk talk hihihi don't take it too personally. smile

(As a sidenote I feel like I am more like Minerva than Athena or Swaruu of Erra, but we don't have many conversations from Mari so I could be wrong about Minerva's personality "type")

A different (slightly different) Minerva named her daughter Sofia. I don't know about you, but that can not be a coincidence. It's perfect!

The "Queen of the Stars" is supposedly an "Aspect of Sofia". And according to"Lizzie " legend (See the WPP), she was..... let's just say... very formidable.

Gnostic lore on earth states she was was one of the twelve original "Rays". Who are the spark of Source/All that  is. the theoretical very first thought. I...AM... What am I and Sofia just created a mirror (law of mirrors) to try and find out.

And..... Matter was born. Sounds like little Sofia to Me!

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

#23 2023-06-25 15:38:47

Gabriel

pmoxhet wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

A different (slightly different) Minerva named her daughter Sofia. I don't know about you, but that can not be a coincidence. It's perfect!

The "Queen of the Stars" is supposedly an "Aspect of Sofia". And according to"Lizzie " legend (See the WPP), she was..... let's just say... very formidable.

Gnostic lore on earth states she was was one of the twelve original "Rays". Who are the spark of Source/All that  is. the theoretical very first thought. I...AM... What am I and Sofia just created a mirror (law of mirrors) to try and find out.

The WPP is a fabricated scam. There is no Queen of the stars but narcissistic reptilian overlords. Some of his sources came from Anton Parks.

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#24 2023-06-25 21:20:05

Tecumseh

Gabriel wrote:
pmoxhet wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

The WPP is a fabricated scam. There is no Queen of the stars but narcissistic reptilian overlords. Some of his sources came from Anton Parks.

I spent a year at least, binge reading the WPP and Illuminati News. "Hidden Hand" seemed fascinating. I was disturbed about much of it. And that's not a good sign for me. My B.S. meter kept pinging me. You are supposed to pay attention to that!

For opposition reaseach purposes. It was extremely entertaining. I have to admit.

And later on, the "catalyst" notion was explained by SW 9 and after by Sofia. I really didn't understand it fully until then.

What a mess!

Last edited by Tecumseh (2023-06-25 21:21:33)

Striving to not be "limited by the idea you are limited"
I trust the people who remind me to do my shadow work.

Sol13U!!!  big_smile

Board footer