You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-03 00:34:28

BarosYoung

We NEED help!

Hello everyone,I'm Baros from China.First I have to state that actually the -.-./.--./-.-.(moss code) turn to be an evil organization over the public since 1970s after the death of -.-./..../.-/../.-./--/.-/-./--/.-/---.Dignitaries of  -.-./.--./-.-. have established a stable structure for exploitation and control over the public,and successfully control the mind of the public.For some reason I can't say more about myself,however there's an urgent need to attract your attention.The public is suffering greatly,however they are too mind-numbing.The atmosphere in China is of great desperation!
I have request as follows:
1.May you help to reveal the evil hidden alien factions over China?
2.List possible timeline of China as references?
3.How to strengthen the power of manifesting reality to fight against those evil?
And ,the last personal request for Gossia ,the Taygetan,and the Swaruu,could you do telepathy to me?Actually I really hate the desperate atmosphere and want to join the battle against those evils,and I Need your assistance,it really MATTERS!!!
Please accept my sincere appreciation for your selfless help!

Retrieve EVERYTHING

#2 2022-11-03 01:09:55

BarosYoung

Re: We NEED help!

And I have to say:It's fortunate to meet YOU!

Retrieve EVERYTHING

#3 2022-11-03 02:05:58

BarosYoung

I feel sorry to wrongly spell your name, Gosia

Retrieve EVERYTHING

#4 2022-11-03 08:07:34

Lin

I'm also from China and asked some questions a few months ago. My answer to your question is as follows:
1. There are DUMBs and deep armies, but the specifics are unclear.
2. The intelligence I have obtained shows that within ten years ascension will take place and those who are ready will enter fifth-density earth.
3. In addition to looking at revealing materials, be sure to look at spiritual-related materials, such as unconditional love, forgiveness, acceptance, compassion, etc. First, be sure to raise your vibrational frequency, make yourself more loving, shine your light, meditate and practice concentration every day, then, help others raise the frequency, spread your love, and finally, do the rest What counts, such as staying away from the control system as much as possible, not buying their products and services, and having your own small group.

#5 2022-11-03 08:22:29

BarosYoung

Lin wrote:

I'm also from China and asked some questions a few months ago. My answer to your question is as follows:
1. There are DUMBs and deep armies, but the specifics are unclear.
2. The intelligence I have obtained shows that within ten years ascension will take place and those who are ready will enter fifth-density earth.
3. In addition to looking at revealing materials, be sure to look at spiritual-related materials, such as unconditional love, forgiveness, acceptance, compassion, etc. First, be sure to raise your vibrational frequency, make yourself more loving, shine your light, meditate and practice concentration every day, then, help others raise the frequency, spread your love, and finally, do the rest What counts, such as staying away from the control system as much as possible, not buying their products and services, and having your own small group.

Deep army?That's terrifying

Retrieve EVERYTHING

#6 2022-11-03 16:26:10

Outerspace

BarosYoung wrote:

Hello everyone,I'm Baros from China.First I have to state that actually the -.-./.--./-.-.(moss code) turn to be an evil organization over the public since 1970s after the death of -.-./..../.-/../.-./--/.-/-./--/.-/---.Dignitaries of  -.-./.--./-.-. have established a stable structure for exploitation and control over the public,and successfully control the mind of the public.For some reason I can't say more about myself,however there's an urgent need to attract your attention.The public is suffering greatly,however they are too mind-numbing.The atmosphere in China is of great desperation!
3.How to strengthen the power of manifesting reality to fight against those evil?
And ,the last personal request for Gossia ,the Taygetan,and the Swaruu,could you do telepathy to me?Actually I really hate the desperate atmosphere and want to join the battle against those evils,and I Need your assistance,it really MATTERS!!!

Hi,

Since you are new here, I have to tell you. I have erased your spamming messages to Gosia on the other topics. Please refrain from spamming, it won’t help you to get attention. Also you already have the answers to your questions in the already published videos and transcripts. You just have to see the bigger perspective. I recommend you to look over the material again.

Thank you and welcome to the forum.

#7 2022-11-03 22:12:05

BarosYoung

Outerspace wrote:
BarosYoung wrote:

Hi,

Since you are new here, I have to tell you. I have erased your spamming messages to Gosia on the other topics. Please refrain from spamming, it won’t help you to get attention. Also you already have the answers to your questions in the already published videos and transcripts. You just have to see the bigger perspective. I recommend you to look over the material again.

Thank you and welcome to the forum.

Thanks.

Retrieve EVERYTHING

Board footer