You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-05 13:46:02

Kian369

Anti-gravity and Zero Point Energy - The CARET Q4-86 device - live

CARET Q4-86 device

On wednesday the 9th of november at 16:00 GMT I will be giving a groundbreaking live presentation about the scientific principles of the CARET Q4-86 antigravity device, and crossreference it's operation with Cosmic Agency's Interstellar Navigation video series.

Your invitation to the presentation can be viewed at https://mailchi.mp/0563d1ce7d6c/106th-f … t-13638592

The CARET Q4-86 document can be downloaded from http://earth-chronicles.ru/Publications … /caret.pdf

#2 2022-11-05 21:58:25

Gomba

Re: Anti-gravity and Zero Point Energy - The CARET Q4-86 device - live

Nice to see you still being active, I loved your previous fesig presentation!

#3 2022-11-06 07:33:57

Kian369

Gomba wrote:

Nice to see you still being active, I loved your previous fesig presentation!

#4 2022-11-06 07:54:48

arkangel

Will it be available to watch later as I am at work at that time. Thanks!

#5 2022-11-06 11:37:48

Kian369

arkangel wrote:

Yes, it usually takes a few weeks for the FESIG presentation recordings to come online.

#6 2022-11-06 21:10:37

The documentation was most curious.  The design appears as if it was a variation of a toroidal zero point energy generator but the layout appears to be maybe creating some sort of plasma flow to control gravity.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#7 2022-11-06 23:14:32

Kian369

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

The design appears as if it was a variation of a toroidal zero point energy generator

That is correct.

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

but the layout appears to be maybe creating some sort of plasma flow to control gravity.

That is basically correct too, just not the plasma part.

And I have found out how it does that.

#8 2022-11-07 01:34:59

Kian369 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

The design appears as if it was a variation of a toroidal zero point energy generator

That is correct.

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

but the layout appears to be maybe creating some sort of plasma flow to control gravity.

That is basically correct too, just not the plasma part.

And I have found out how it does that.

Now the design is similar to what I envisioned for a torodial based zero point energy generator.  However it appears that the positive polarities are used as a basis to generate a gravitational field array using base-12 sacred mathematics as the foundation for calculating the different modalities and functionality.

An in all honesty it looks like a variant 3 phase electric motor with stator.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#9 2022-11-07 09:19:40

Pymander

Could this be both a zero-point reactor and gravity generator in one? The shape mimics the double inverted pyramid toroid shape mentioned in the CA videos. I obviously don't know much about how the gravitational field interacts with the hulls of ships, but, it seems like you would need the energy to flow like a toroid with the energy going out one side and looping around into the other... like it goes out of one of the spikes, through the ship's metal hull, then back to the opposing spike and then repeats.

#10 2022-11-07 09:43:08

Bigfeet_E

This is waaaay over my head.
Watching ur odysee links now, i seem to detect a dutch accent, definately.
Groetjes vanuit vlaanderen.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-11-07 09:56:00)

#11 2022-11-07 10:23:57

Kian369

Pymander wrote:

Could this be both a zero-point reactor and gravity generator in one?

Yes.

#12 2022-11-07 22:41:22

Exploringsoul

Impressive!

Usually people meditating and people doing scientific research are 2 different groups. Now I see the overlap became bigger and bigger.

I am always wondering... Meditation help us to understand the nature of universe. It is at high level. However, down to the level of technique and operation, will consciousness play a part which different than usual?

#13 2022-11-10 04:28:29

Pymander

Kian369 wrote:
arkangel wrote:

Yes, it usually takes a few weeks for the FESIG presentation recordings to come online.

Please post it once they have it online. I didn't get a chance to watch live. Possible to summarize any key points?

#14 2022-11-10 08:26:37

Kian369

Pymander wrote:

Please post it once they have it online. I didn't get a chance to watch live. Possible to summarize any key points?

I will post it here once it comes online.

#15 2022-11-12 05:01:18

Pymander wrote:

Could this be both a zero-point reactor and gravity generator in one? The shape mimics the double inverted pyramid toroid shape mentioned in the CA videos. I obviously don't know much about how the gravitational field interacts with the hulls of ships, but, it seems like you would need the energy to flow like a toroid with the energy going out one side and looping around into the other... like it goes out of one of the spikes, through the ship's metal hull, then back to the opposing spike and then repeats.

I think it does and I do not think the noticed things are not a coincidence. 

I think the other thing to note is that the report comes from palo alto labs.  This is a significant disclosure and does appear slightly redacted.

The cosmic agency stuff allows him to fill in some blanks that they were not able to disclose prior.  And I suspect made some connections that could not be made prior. 

The whole aether aspect I suspect is the ground so it may not be neccessary to loop back perse.  plus the unterminated ends could be used to power shields and weapons.  I am just not seing a radiation shielding effect on this that is possible.

#16 2022-11-13 14:00:37

Kian369

The FESIG meeeting recording is not yet online but I have created a video documentary version of my presentation at https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Anti-Grav … ET-Q4-86:0

CARET Q4-86

#17 2022-11-13 23:03:44

arkangel

Kian369 wrote:

The FESIG meeeting recording is not yet online but I have created a video documentary version of my presentation at https://odysee.com/@Kian369:b/Anti-Grav … ET-Q4-86:0

https://thumbnails.odycdn.com/optimize/ … d823b.webp

Thank you, very much appreciated!

#18 2022-11-14 00:30:59

Jupiter 9

I wonder what race's language those symbols are. They remind me of something, like I have seen them before somewhere but I don't remember where.

This was well done, thank you.

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-11-14 00:31:15)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#19 2022-11-14 13:13:03

ro2778

I enjoyed your presentation and I hope the people on board the craft from which that object was retrieved are okay! I wonder what you want, I mean, the Earth is surely the worst place to investigate ZPE and antigravity science and technology. Let’s say, you attract some attention and someone offers to give you funding to explore your ideas, then your work will never be release and you’ll probably end up like all the other inventors who try and bring clean energy or matrix breaking technology to our world. I’d be surprised if you weren’t already under close surveillance. Declaring this technology unpatentable and free to use for mankind is wishful thinking - not ignoring the fact that this contact has already declared it impossible to make due to the absence of the necessary materials, base-12 equations, and know how. These compartmentalised programmes are never going to be of benefit to humanity and they probably slowly or quickly destroy any well meaning people who work in them.

Although, it is refreshing to see a starseed who isn’t a love and light hippy, I just worry about you a little, but of course I hope you succeed and don’t mean to dissuade you from what you are passionate about. In the end, there are no meaningful material consequences, but that also applies to providing humanity with ZPE and antigravity tech! Think what they would do with it big_smile

#20 2022-11-14 13:24:34

Kian369

ro2778 wrote:

I enjoyed your presentation

Thank you :-)

ro2778 wrote:

Let’s say, you attract some attention and someone offers to give you funding to explore your ideas, then your work will never be release and you’ll probably end up like all the other inventors who try and bring clean energy or matrix breaking technology to our world.

I didn't come here to play the Cabal's game and we have to start somewhere. That's why I am releasing the information for free, so we all can develop AG technology in parralel. Now there are too many people for them to target.

#21 2022-11-14 21:44:10

ro2778

Do you remember the transcript where Dale said, why don’t you give the technology to 500 people for them to all release it at the same time. Then the world would be swamped with free energy and the cabal couldn’t stop it. And they were annoyed with him, basically suggesting it had been tried and the cabal could and perhaps have stopped such attempts.

My heart is with you and Dale, and instinctibly I don’t even mind dying for the cause. I’m looking forward to my next life and I’m sure it’ll be in a stable, high tech civilisation where such technology will not be misused. My head thinks, humanity will take the matrix with them, and if free energy and antigravity technology was released in this society it would be used to create weapons and become an invasive species. I think the best chance humanity has, is to evolve spiritually and the weapon of choice should be non-compliance.

#22 2022-11-15 12:38:25

Kian369

ro2778 wrote:

I’d be surprised if you weren’t already under close surveillance.

Most people have no idea. The targeting started even before I woke up. It is the reason why I'm physically disabled and confined to bed & wheelchair.

If it wasn't by my perseverance and precautions then I would not be here in this point of time.

Last edited by Kian369 (2022-11-15 12:41:49)

#23 2022-11-15 15:57:53

ro2778

Kian369 wrote:
ro2778 wrote:

I’d be surprised if you weren’t already under close surveillance.

Most people have no idea. The targeting started even before I woke up. It is the reason why I'm physically disabled and confined to bed & wheelchair.

If it wasn't by my perseverance and precautions then I would not be here in this point of time.

Sorry to hear it, that information and presentation was very good, so I guess good luck is all I can offer!

#24 2022-11-15 19:47:29

Pymander

Kian369 wrote:

Thank you so much for posting this. It was a great presentation and I think you uncovered the basics of how this device works. Wouldn't be surprised if the people at Palo Alto couldn't figure out half of what you did based on a few photos and the teachings of the Taygetans. It's been mentioned several times that Rodin Coils are rudimentary ZPE devices, but, I feel like there's a fundamental design principal most are lacking to make them actually function... Like then need for an inverse coil mimicking this device's design along with better materials.

#25 2022-11-15 21:42:50

Gomba

* Downloaded

What do you think about the theory that the markings themselves work as "hardware+software"? To me it seems like the CARET author had no concept of a "software" that could run on seemingly homogenous pieces of metals and contributed the whole mechanism to the markings.

By the way are the markings indeed unfathomably complicated or could be reverse engeneered now that we seem to know more or less about the functions?

I'm really just a laic but this material is quite fascinating!

Board footer