You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-06 10:53:12

siriancheetah

how do star seeds get out of the planet ?

do they beam them up into the craft or
they wake up in the immersion pods ?

if they beam them up , they wont be physically available on the planet and now into the space ship there will be 2 versions of you , one inside the immersion pod that is still sleeping and another in human body

or

if they wake up in the immersion pods , your earth body will still remain on earth with no soul and you will just wake up inside the space ship

what do you think happens to star seeds ?

#2 2022-11-06 11:23:43

mitkobs

Re: how do star seeds get out of the planet ?

Will beam you up if your 5D self is left such instruction. To wake up in the pod have to die in 3D. If 5D version is awaken somehow in the pod 3D version dies here if there is strait forward awaking there. They can awake 5D and 3D to continue to live but will happen split in the same consciousness, fractioning. And when the 3D dies will not awake in 5D but in the Astral 4D of Earth. That means will be captured in the matrix... Special forces of the particular ET's may extract this soul from the Astral if not corrupted and not in low frequencies.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-06 11:27:38)

#3 2022-11-06 13:38:15

HiddenSquid
Banned

Lol ya so I wonder what they do with the "5D" bodies if a soul won't return. Do some just keep the body in suspended animation? Like what happens if someone does get access to the immersion pod? Can they create feedback loops? Can they mess with the settings? Do you really take it for granted that nothing bad ever happens out there in "5D"?

And it was answered that although unknown as from their point of view they don't know how to track and record such a happening, that a soul could actually override the signals that would pull them back to their "5D" body. Thereby when the "body" dies the soul doesn't actually return to the 5D body.

What happens if the experience within the immersion changes the consciousness so radically that they're not able to return to the body because of too many differences within the gravity energetic fields of their soul, with that of the body. There is no technology that can change that. What if the AI system won't let that soul in because they changed too much and from it's stand point it's an intruder?

They already said that the "reptilians" use this technology a lot and abuse it very much.

#4 2022-11-06 16:33:47

mitkobs

Too many chaotic if's. 5D is not so chaotic like here and people there can be trusted easily, not like here. And technology can be trusted and does for what is made. And people take care of the technology not to break down and some mess to happen. Maybe is hard to imagine that could be such people that are honorable and are holding their ends of the promises(again not like here) and we can be thankful that they are.

#5 2022-11-06 16:58:38

siriancheetah

positive ets have tech far ahead of some negative ets , and they can easily overcome any problem they face because of negative onces , i think negative onces are not any issue for them but for species still in 3d and trying to evolve like us , but they , even we have support of millions of positive ets around us , so we should be care free of "anything going wrong"

#6 2022-11-06 17:02:41

siriancheetah

so like , when they beam me up , in my reality of earth , my family members wont see me around anymore

but in the reality of my each family remembers respectively they will see a version of me still around them right ?

coz everyone has a different universe in which they live and they all project a version of that person around them

#7 2022-11-06 18:12:23

mitkobs

If you are extracted you will make the hard choice to live in this body or in your 5D body. Not possible to be in two bodies. If you choose to be in this body other will stay in stasis until you die and wake up in the pod with the 5D body. But there are problems because people that you know there know you as your 5D self not like your 3D looking self and many complications may be because of this.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-06 18:14:48)

#8 2022-11-06 18:42:54

Gosia
Administrator

It IS possible to be in two bodies, you can learn to manage that, as we were told. You could awaken your pod self and be in two bodies, or you could decide to let her/him sleep. And your extracted 3D self will slowly (within 7 years total) change physically into your pod pod self. Fun stuff. smile

mitkobs wrote:

If you are extracted you will make the hard choice to live in this body or in your 5D body. Not possible to be in two bodies. If you choose to be in this body other will stay in stasis until you die and wake up in the pod with the 5D body. But there are problems because people that you know there know you as your 5D self not like your 3D looking self and many complications may be because of this.

#9 2022-11-06 19:07:20

mitkobs

So your extracted self for 7 years will change and will look like a twin of the 5D self. And also you can be in two bodies like Swaruus are. You both will have same memories. Very interesting and unusual for what we are accustomed here.

#10 2022-11-07 00:42:15

HiddenSquid
Banned

Thanks Mitkobs for suggesting that I cannot imagine a world of beauty, love, and honesty. You're right I am absolutely incapable of being able to imagine such realities to exist and that nothing bad happens there, ever.

You do know that they talked about how even in "5D" they must still guard their secrets concerning technology.

#11 2022-11-07 01:38:08

HiddenSquid wrote:

Thanks Mitkobs for suggesting that I cannot imagine a world of beauty, love, and honesty. You're right I am absolutely incapable of being able to imagine such realities to exist and that nothing bad happens there, ever.

You do know that they talked about how even in "5D" they must still guard their secrets concerning technology.

The guarding as you say is where I suspect intergalactic politics comes into play.  The negative races can not get a leg up on the more positive groups. 

If any of the dark fleet stuff is any indication, the humans are a wrench in the works as our creativity and intuitive native intelligence allows us to adapt any tech and actually make it far better than stuff that they have seen for epochs of time.  We are very dangerous as an emerging species as we could stay under negative reptillian influences...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#12 2022-11-07 02:36:30

HiddenSquid
Banned

I don't see it that way. If anything what creativity and intuitive native intelligence humans have is from origins off the planet or from a time of Earth that is very advanced, which linearly speaking was a very long time ago, before Atlantis and Lemuria. Nope this place is absolutely shit topped with real frosting. This place is a zoo of beings that take great pride and interest in dominating humans. If you want to say that this place is a work of creativity with all the limitations, hive minds, suffering, stupidities, this place is a masterpiece without equal. Truly the finest piece of shit in the universe.

But that's just my opinion. It's as shitty as the world that birthed it.

#13 2022-11-07 02:44:23

HiddenSquid
Banned

Our engineering is crap, our medicial science is crap, our politicians are crap. Our romances are crap. Our social institutions are crap. Our entire eco-system and weather is being maintained by holographic AI computers. It's all crap. Our spiritual mythos is absolutely the crappiest. I don't even know how the hell this place is still in operation and someone hasn't hit the big red button on this world.

But like I said if the intent was for all this to be just that, crap, then it's truly the finest piece of garbage/shit in the universe.

#14 2022-11-07 03:07:49

HiddenSquid
Banned

In fact dare I say this place should be kept exactly as it is, that way no one loses their perspective on what it means to be ankle deep in shit, knee deep, shoulder deep, all the way if that's what they need.

I mean I don't even know why the federation at this point is keeping this place as it is. Because anymore all I desire is to find out who runs this place, find all the controllers and go nuke all their homeworlds. Go ruin all their pretty little worlds and ships, and all that. Don't you think it would be fun to crush the cabal and the entire portion of the Federation that operates this world? Do a "Look upon MY works, ye mighty, and despair..." bit. Be pretty cool I say. But probably a fruitless and neverending endeavor that results in severe madness and pain, and yet to do nothing but be a good little psychic that sends love to everything seems to be just as maddening.

#15 2022-11-07 03:13:00

HiddenSquid
Banned

And before anyone wants to say oh how vile, how cruel, how malevolent of you to make others who are innocent pay for the sins of those they thought were one of them but just took advantage of the situation... Well I got some bad news for you... Everyone pays for the sins of others and have always done so since the beginning of everything.

Perfect example, all of us here on Earth are already paying for the sins of the Federation's brats. We're paying for sins of all the brats of the Pleiadians, the Andromedans, the Sirians, the Arcturians, the Urmah, The Drako. All of them.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-11-07 03:15:06)

#16 2022-11-07 04:31:48

Scott Summers

HiddenSquid

I hear you. I personally do not think you’re vile, cruel or malevolent.

You’re absolutely free to speak your mind. I appreciate that.

I just have a small piece of bad news: Things are going to get worse before they get better.

The economic collapse, which is happening now as we tweedle our fingers on a screen, will lead to massive job losses, poverty and food lines. This will make the last 2 Covid years look like a walk in the park.

No easy way to put this, I’m afraid. But things will get better.

HiddenSquid wrote:

And before anyone wants to say oh how vile, how cruel, how malevolent of you to make others who are innocent pay for the sins of those they thought were one of them but just took advantage of the situation... Well I got some bad news for you... Everyone pays for the sins of others and have always done so since the beginning of everything.

Perfect example, all of us here on Earth are already paying for the sins of the Federation's brats. We're paying for sins of all the brats of the Pleiadians, the Andromedans, the Sirians, the Arcturians, the Urmah, The Drako. All of them.

#17 2022-11-07 04:37:16

Lyran

I am hoping we get contact and our own ships personally my friend. I stand by the belief that starseeds meeting with family in the open is a perfect path into disclosure. I' feel it satisfies certain requirements? And hey what are we here for guys? Let's manifest the realism available to us and create our paths forward together.
Lyran

#18 2022-11-07 04:39:47

Scott Summers

HiddenSquid wrote:

Don't you think it would be fun to crush the cabal and the entire portion of the Federation that operates this world? Do a "Look upon MY works, ye mighty, and despair..." bit. Be pretty cool I say. But probably a fruitless and neverending endeavor that results in severe madness and pain, and yet to do nothing but be a good little psychic that sends love to everything seems to be just as maddening.

This is already happening.

Check out Julie Green’s prophecies (Cabal only tho) and how it’s fulfilment is being tracked on Telegram. You may get a kick out of it.

To be clear: I’m not asking you to be a Christian. Just be aware that this is a spiritual war. And to the Christians, God (or Source, if you will) is both love and JUDGMENT.

#19 2022-11-07 05:07:12

HiddenSquid
Banned

Oh that's nice. You know I'd have to say that a lot of this is the fault of Christians. A good portion of this mess is due to all those Christians. We're going to be writing thousands upon thousands of books about the mind control in Christianity. How this group alone is the darling child of the highest echelons of the Cabal.

How many idiot christians are going around telling people not to take the vaccine (which is good, but wait a minute it gets complicated...) because it's the mark of the beast, and yet they're telling that to someone via the internet from their cellphone. Like hello, the phone is a terminal of the very beast they fear.

I mean I'm not happy with Christians at all, but in the face of all these mind control campaigns, chemical warefare, glenn towers, etc, at least they managed to do some good, but I would go so far to say they alone have been so instrumental in destroying the world, the civilization.

Seriously the Christians alone are some of the finest test subjects in the universe on how to learn to utilize mind control to destroy civilizations from within. I hope that makes them proud that they're God's finest (which in my opinion the God they revere is the same Devil they fear and loathe).

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-11-07 05:12:28)

#20 2022-11-07 05:17:55

HiddenSquid
Banned

And I doubt the economy is going to collapse. It's just going to shift around.

#21 2022-11-07 06:19:43

mitkobs

At some level yes, nothing bad happens, not talking about 5D. But there are thresholds where darkness is not possible and this is because the consciousnesses there are doing what is according to their core nature and nothing else. And because of that we have Universe and everything else including the mud pit of this reality.

#22 2022-11-07 07:16:17

Scott Summers

Here’s a thought experiment:

Question 1: Are you Source (or fractal of Source)?

If answer is NO, you’re in the wrong forum.

If answer is YES, proceed to Question 2.

Question 2: Why is Source (or fractal of Source) asking Federation for help?

Is the Federation higher than Source?

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-11-07 07:16:36)

#23 2022-11-07 08:28:16

Pymander

Gosia wrote:

And your extracted 3D self will slowly (within 7 years total) change physically into your pod pod self. Fun stuff.

I'm curious if they ever elaborated on how this process works if your 3D self is a different gender or species than your 5D version. Like what if you were in a male body on Earth, but were originally a female... does your body slowly change genders? (kinda freaky sounding if I'm honest haha) What if you are an Arcturian starseed and get extracted? Will your body eventually change species?

I often think about whether or not I really want to be extracted. Even though life is hard down here and I feel alone, I know I would miss the (few) people I care about and some aspects of living here. Like I know caffeine is bad and I need to quit, but I really enjoy going to coffee shops in the morning. I worry life in 5D might be kinda boring compared to here in some ways.

However, there's one thing I do know and it's that I do not want to live here for an entire natural lifespan of another ≈60-70 years. Noooo way am I okay with that.

#24 2022-11-07 09:06:01

mitkobs

I do not think gender will change. Only appearance and that if you want to change it. If you are alright with the current 3D one probably can stay. 3D one will get healed and the parts that are not harmonious will be changed. If you are another specie you will not change into it, again will keep this form and the form will become better and healed.

#25 2022-11-07 19:39:47

HiddenSquid
Banned

I actually think on some level the 2 distinct biological sexes are actually because they're 2 different species and this is something from waaaaaay long ago, and I think it's part of a hybridization program from very ancient colonizing/conquering races. Just my opinion. I think both male and female had parthenogensis capactities.

Board footer