You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-08 04:24:19

Lyran

Is anybody here in immersion having memories return?

I know that I am immersed. I know it. So I was so impressed/excited when you, Gosia, requested your memory settings to be increased recently, that I followed your lead in this and did the same on my Declaration of No Consent video to The Galactic Federation.
Is on my channel:

https://youtu.be/3GgV-QXHqGY

Anyways, I have a wild mind and well.... I chose I pretty extreme path here on Earth to shape myself before waking up and I REALLY want to say how much I Love you guys. Thankyou so much for being here.
Together.
We are here Together.
Lyran

#2 2022-11-08 05:23:42

Pymander

Re: Is anybody here in immersion having memories return?

Unfortunately, I've never had any past life memories triggered. I assume I'm in a pod as well. Has anyone here had a QHHT session and recalled something related to this? I found QHHT before Cosmic Agency and learned a lot from listening to other people's past life sessions... however, I never had a session performed on myself.

#3 2022-11-08 05:56:27

Lyran

Thankyou Pymander, I haven't heard of this specially but sounds interesting. My head is full of all sorts of memories. With more coming into focus all the time.
Lyran

#4 2022-11-08 06:36:20

Tigerhawk

At this point I'm almost certain that I came here via immersion. I do feel like I'm remembering more and more. I would describe it more as inner knowings than full memories. I would say that Cosmic Agency has played a huge role in awakening me to who I am. I can't thank Gosia enough for that.

#5 2022-11-08 07:24:20

Lyran

I know Exactly what you mean Tigerhawk. And the feeling swells for me. It peaks so intensely sometimes now! Not only that, but I feel so connected to you guys here holding the Taygetean frequency. I feel so much Love for you  all I cannot explain it any other way than that we are a Team, a Family here. I really wish we could all  meet but we are totally spread around the planet, along OUR grid I guess. Thanks for coming my Tigerhawk, it means the world to me.
Lyran

#6 2022-11-08 13:45:51

SoleilBlanc

I had a dream recently where I started waking up and realized that I was in a pod, and as I was starting to wake up I looked up and there were many other people, members of my team or people assigned to look after me, who were peering down at me, looking a little startled. They were all wearing a dark blue uniform, very form fitting.

#7 2022-11-08 15:06:49

siriancheetah

i have something to share with immersion experience , i am also in a pod and i talk to ets inside that craft via channeling and telepathy some times what i hear is "foot step" its literally like someone is wearing heavy boots , almost like hard plastic and rubber made out of and they are walking on a steal floor "spaceship floor" , and they walk and move and i can hear it in my head , like inside my mind , like a physical sound but coming from inside my head , its really crazy and awesome , i love it

i think they gave me this experience to "conform me" that i am indeed inside a pod

#8 2022-11-08 15:47:55

Tigerhawk

@Lyran, thank you

SoleilBlanc wrote:

I had a dream recently where I started waking up and realized that I was in a pod, and as I was starting to wake up I looked up and there were many other people, members of my team or people assigned to look after me, who were peering down at me, looking a little startled. They were all wearing a dark blue uniform, very form fitting.

You reminded of something that I saw once. I was actually doing a meditation that was supposed to be for seeing the Akashic Records. The audio track I was listening to instructs you to walk into an old library and pull an old book off the shelf to see your records. Once I got to the point of pulling the book off the shelf and opening it, the next thing I knew I was on a starship. Instead of holding a book, I was holding like an iPad but it was a transparent piece of glass. On it was a person's profile but I couldn't read it because it was not in a terrestrial language. I asked who's profile it was and they told me it was mine. At one point I was given a hug by a woman who was wearing a dark, form fitting uniform. I don't know who she was but it was an emotional reunion. Anyway, you mentioning the uniforms, I saw the same thing.

#9 2022-11-08 18:50:05

Jupiter 9

I most likeIy am here through immersion but I don't have any memories. I love the idea of having a second body in stasis and a life in 5D on pause, and after I am done here wake up there and continue my life in my 5D homeworld.

I am ready to know more about my origin and life behind the Van Allen Belt. I am thinking of having a reading done at some point to get some info if I don't start remembering on my own.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2022-11-08 18:53:47

Jupiter 9

SoleilBlanc wrote:

Maybe there was some issue with your pod and you weren't supposed to wake up, and that's why they were startled.

Gosia said once, I don't remember in which live, that the crew told her that she woke up once in her pod and they had to put her back to sleep or something like that, I don't remember exactly.

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#11 2022-11-09 01:16:22

Lyran

I have unlocked many memories since I woke. Has been nearly ten years to the month now. I have an image in my mind's eye as if I am standing in front of a vertical pod with myself inside, in blue/grey, with brown hair and even slight dimples maybe smile there is somebody standing with me in the image and I Believe I have been for a visit but do not remember this event just the highly emotional moment I have retained. It feels like a dream but I have never woken up remembering any such...
Thanks everyone for your replies.
Gosia, would you mind if I ask if you have experienced any memories return since you requested?
Lyran

#12 2022-11-09 04:07:45

okcs

I was having a reading  done by Julie from New Hampshire metaphysical, and another being came into her body (she does that) and told me a bunch of stuff, including: When you do your stargazing, look to the Pleiades, the Pleiades are calling to you, and one planet in particular (somehow she knew I do stargazing). So I went and looked at the Pleiades, and within a short while I saw Gosia on Jean Claudes Beyond Mystic show. I believe staring at the Pleiades formed a connection that drew me to Cosmic Agency. I look at the Pleiades and Taygeta in particular usually at least once a week, when it is visible at an appropriate hour.

#13 2022-11-10 00:09:20

Lyran

okcs wrote:

and told me a bunch of stuff, including: When you do your stargazing, look to the Pleiades, the Pleiades are calling to you, and one planet in particular

Hi Okcs, That is an awesome Synchronicity, and between you and the Pleiades too! I have some amazing ones aswell. Number one being my first confirmation of ET Life being a beautiful super low flyover by a craft partially visible and the rest perceivable in my mind's eye, but before me too as I could see some parts. Was so mind blowing my friend it warped the reality in front of me. Well I searched immediately, for the first time ever, for an et related video, Interdimensional beings I searched and found..... The Pleiadian Message, wake up call to Starseeds.
Lyran

#14 2022-11-10 04:27:19

Pymander

Lyran wrote:

I have unlocked many memories since I woke. Has been nearly ten years to the month now. I have an image in my mind's eye as if I am standing in front of a vertical pod with myself inside, in blue/grey, with brown hair and even slight dimples maybe smile there is somebody standing with me in the image and I Believe I have been for a visit but do not remember this event just the highly emotional moment I have retained. It feels like a dream but I have never woken up remembering any such...
Thanks everyone for your replies.
Gosia, would you mind if I ask if you have experienced any memories return since you requested?
Lyran

That's such a great memory to have. Do you recall if you felt human or looked different than you do now?

#15 2022-11-10 09:05:09

Lyran

Pymander wrote:

That's such a great memory to have. Do you recall if you felt human or looked different than you do now?

Yes Pymander I was most definitely human, like VERY Human, more human than I am now. I sense a massive feeling of vitality emanating from the man in the pod. His skin, muscles in his face just seems more alive.
Lyran

#16 2022-11-12 18:30:50

Meridianwoman

Saviera wrote:

That said......some months ago I was re-watching old movies from my childhood......and I got to question my childhood memories. Those movies seem to have been a template of my life.....Are my childhood memories just another version of those movies????? Can this have to do with immersion pod programming??? Or is that regular matrix template programming? Or did those movies influence and mix up my current life's memories????

And then....just a couple days ago......I watched a NEW movie that just came out......telling a story of one of my past lives. Images and situations that

Thank you Saviera for your eloquent description of memories and soul-searching.  Many of us do not have the talent to communicate such abstract thoughts into writing.

I don't think I'm in an immersion pod either.  This may be my first time on Earth.
Maybe I used to live on an Andromedan ship in a past life.  But not sure of anything.

Before school age, I too remember how some memories of movies (especially Walt Disney movies and animations) merged with my own reality in this life. 
Sometimes I would ask my mom for a reality check, and she would say 'no, it didn't happen.' Or 'we never went there.' 
Our playmates in the neighborhood would pretend we were in other worlds, and could enter sacred fire.  Stuff like that.  It was fun being a kid, and everything is provided for you, and the harshness of life is put on adults.
----------

There are many good new movies coming out that can blow the imagination, and get us to ponder on possibilities.
I would love to know which new movie you saw that was about past lives.  I'd like to check it out.

#17 2022-11-12 20:09:28

I keep getting snapshots I think of a pod.  Lucid images that just pop in there...  It has been happening more and more here of late too...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#18 2022-11-12 23:52:01

Pymander

Lyran wrote:
Pymander wrote:

Yes Pymander I was most definitely human, like VERY Human, more human than I am now. I sense a massive feeling of vitality emanating from the man in the pod. His skin, muscles in his face just seems more alive.
Lyran

I so hope I get to experience what that feels like in this 3D form! Just curious, in regards to your 3D form, do you feel like you entered into this form at birth (a crawl in as they call it), or at a later date in life? I know the Tay's have said that both can happen. I've always felt like I came in at birth because I know me and I know I'm somewhat of a control freak and I wouldn't want this human form to be possessed by anyone else but "me"... I highly doubt I am a step down who came in later in life.

#19 2022-11-12 23:58:39

Gabriel

Lyran wrote:

I know that I am immersed. I know it. So I was so impressed/excited when you, Gosia, requested your memory settings to be increased recently, that I followed your lead in this and did the same on my Declaration of No Consent video to The Galactic Federation.
Is on my channel:

https://youtu.be/3GgV-QXHqGY

Anyways, I have a wild mind and well.... I chose I pretty extreme path here on Earth to shape myself before waking up and I REALLY want to say how much I Love you guys. Thankyou so much for being here.
Together.
We are here Together.
Lyran

I get the feeling of being submerged in water, blue lights. Lyra/Vega

Urmah Starseed
Proud Dynasty of Sipazianna

#20 2022-11-13 03:50:30

Lyran

Saviera wrote:

I don't think I'm in an immersion pod. Yet, I came to Earth from somewhere else.....a VERY LONG time ago. I never had the longing to the stars.....I don't feel that there is a place/ home for me to go back to anymore.
Earth is the place where I shattered into pieces and where I found a safe place deep inside. My heart is on Earth and she has become my dear friend and home.

I would love to see myself and this planet to flourish and heal and live up to her wonderful potential. And I am craving to experience this in a physical body.
However, I am at a point where I cannot consent to living the current game anymore. There is not much energy left to give here. I am grateful for having my bubble in the woods.

That said......some months ago I was re-watching old movies from my childhood......and I got to question my childhood memories. Those movies seem to have been a template of my life.....Are my childhood memories just another version of those movies????? Can this have to do with immersion pod programming??? Or is that regular matrix template programming? Or did those movies influence and mix up my current life's memories????

And then....just a couple days ago......I watched a NEW movie that just came out......telling a story of one of my past lives. Images and situations that I have seeing with my inner eyes where just made into a movie .....

NOW, what am I gonna do with that????

Hi Saviera, you have a beautiful way if interpretation. It reminds me much of my own thought patterns and it tells me you are perceiving events from higher planes where there is no time. Also I see that, as The Taygetan Ladies have stated, integration is interpretation and internalization, being able to apply our understanding to ourselves.
So I am just saying keep going with it.
As we break the human perceptual agreements we enter the realms where anything is possible.
I have identified more completed cycles in my time that I could even describe so I can see how we are affected by and already reacting from events in our near future, this sounds similar to me...
Just a thought.
Lyran.

#21 2022-11-13 04:04:03

Lyran

Pymander wrote:

Just curious, in regards to your 3D form, do you feel like you entered into this form at birth (a crawl in as they call it), or at a later date in life? .

I am certain I came for the "long walk" my friend. The path I chose confirms it. I was entirely immersed in this fog from birth and was  raging against its edges when the Pleiadians reached out and woke me in 2013.
Lyran.

#22 2022-11-13 04:06:31

Lyran

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I keep getting snapshots I think of a pod.  Lucid images that just pop in there...  It has been happening more and more here of late too...

Hey Joker, I know Exactly what you mean Brother. It's getting REAL, every thing is.

#23 2022-11-15 03:41:42

Lyran

Hi Saviera, you really do have a beautiful mind. The one image I have is of a vertical pod with a male stood but I had the idea it lays back and if there was a liquid it is super clear.
Lyran

#24 2022-11-16 01:30:33

Lyran

Saviera wrote:

so interesting......
those med beds I am going to, you lay down and they don't have liquids.....well, as soon as I lay down I kinda black out......who knows......but it doesn't feel like it.
They look similar to the med bed pictures they show us- but slimmer and more simple.

Wow. I could really do with a spin in one of those. I ran a pretty tough gauntlet as spiritual bootcamp before waking up and my 40yr old vessel has a few issues now...

Board footer