You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-09 06:52:14

siriancheetah

gosia is there any video related to "how stars or suns are created" ?

i really wanna know how suns or stars are created , so far i cound't find it myself here

and if the information doesnt exist , gosia could you please make a video about it , im really curious about it

thank you

#2 2022-11-09 07:47:03

mitkobs

Re: gosia is there any video related to "how stars or suns are created" ?

ETs navigating Natural Portals - Sun and Wormholes - Athena Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Information

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/ets-navi … nformation

Black Holes - Questions from the Public - Anéeka (Extraterrestrial Contact - Taygeta, Pleiades)

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/black-ho … a-pleiades

#3 2022-11-09 09:05:12

siriancheetah

mitkobs wrote:

ETs navigating Natural Portals - Sun and Wormholes - Athena Swaruu - Extraterrestrial Information

Black Holes - Questions from the Public - Anéeka (Extraterrestrial Contact - Taygeta, Pleiades)

thank you smile

#4 2022-11-09 15:47:51

siriancheetah

mitkobs wrote:

i watched both the videos , and they only described what sun is made out of and how it functions , not how it is "created" or how it comes into existence , gosia please make a video about it , i really wanna know about it thank you

#5 2022-11-09 15:51:42

mitkobs

Nothing is created siriancheetah. All IS. Suns are forever, no beginning and no end. Like everything else. All is the wholeness, the expression of Source.

#6 2022-11-09 16:58:13

siriancheetah

mitkobs wrote:

Nothing is created siriancheetah. All IS. Suns are forever, no beginning and no end. Like everything else. All is the wholeness, the expression of Source.

so like when i sun dies , it explodes into super nova , but then other new galaxies are star systems are also being created at some point in the the whole universe , i want to know when a star system or a galaxy is created , how does its sun form ? what is the process

#7 2022-11-09 17:34:39

Jupiter 9

There is a brief mention about it here:

"[...] Questioner: You commented that when a star dies it becomes a gravity hole. What happens next to this hole? Does it stay this way? Is it a portal, to where? Do they still connect with the same things as when they were a star?

Aneeka: Yes, it is still the same or connected as it was when it was a star. As everything is changing and depending on the flow of energy between the connected stars, this gravity hole can get bigger, turning into a black hole, or it can become less and less strong, until it dissolves in space, remaining as if there was never a star there. Or a gravity hole can even grow back and reignite as a star.

In itself, the genesis of the stars is something along those lines precisely. It receives a lot of energy at that point, energy in the form of gravity. Then it begins a dynamic of electromagnetic flow at that point and receives that energy from "below" through the wormholes that connect it with other stars, and even energy already shaped as matter, as are gases of all kinds which become plasma and, combined with the electromagnetic aspect of a star, it becomes what we see as the sun.

As Yazhí Swaruu would say, it has specific harmonics of its frequency, so that it is formed at that point or concentration of gravity in space. [...]"

Stars 2 - Living beings with consciousness / Space suits

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#8 2022-11-09 18:28:02

mitkobs

Things have no beginning and no end because they are not things, all is Source and Source is forever. Things are ideas in the great super mind of Source and Source do not have new ideas, all possible ideas are on disposal, all ideas are known. There is nothing new ever from POV of Source.

From lower perspectives seems that things have beginnings and endings but all is in loop. After the end comes new beginning and this goes forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-11-09 18:31:05)

#9 2022-11-09 21:51:34

Jupiter 9

mitkobs wrote:

Things have no beginning and no end because they are not things, all is Source and Source is forever. Things are ideas in the great super mind of Source and Source do not have new ideas, all possible ideas are on disposal, all ideas are known. There is nothing new ever from POV of Source.

From lower perspectives seems that things have beginnings and endings but all is in loop. After the end comes new beginning and this goes forever.

Aneeka says a similar thing in the Stars 1 transcript:

Anéeka: "[...] But the universe as a whole is out of all time. Because it comprises all existential frequencies and densities as a whole. So this is where human concepts collapse, that the universe was created out of the Big Bang, and that one day it will end. Here you enter into the concept of eternity. That the universe has always been and always will be. And also life.

Only having apparent cycles obeying apparent linear time, only applicable from the point of view of a density or frequency of consciousness. That is why death does not exist, because it is only an apparent linearity, illusory within a greater a-temporal frame, permanent, infinite. [...]

[...] Taking life as a reference from the moment a star is "born" until it "dies", they have half a life, like the sun-13. This having as a time reference the apparently linear life cycle of the star of which we speak. As I have explained above, they are eternal. But also all living beings are. So it is only from a particular frame of reference to how they perceive time, where it makes any sense that it was born, lived and died.[...]"

The Stars - Anéeka

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#10 2022-11-09 23:16:03

HiddenSquid
Banned

I personally would like more information about it. Like a lot more... Like for starters can there be a video about sungazing? To the Taygetans sungaze at all? Is there something to going to different star systems and sungazing at different stars?

#11 2022-11-10 01:08:24

HiddenSquid
Banned

Is there any significance to like pinging stars with your own geometric sigils within your mind? How would this relate to the fact that as a sphericial (toroid? Can't say earth is a toroid without having seen it, but it does make sense in a concentric-sphericial-gravity flows.) object in a space shared with stars, half that time in flow times (earth traveling around the Sun; and other stellar "objects") is from the surface of Earth, receiving a closer shared-space flow of the sun's radiation.

So in those fluctuating probablity flows, is there some sort of "interstellar" intsert-interaction-potentials (since energy is following a geometric mathematical formula/dance; and therefore can be handled with/treated, created, managed)  in regards to pinging stars with your own concentric-geometric sigils?

I don't know if I am asking this because I must already know if I can ask this, but I just don't seem to see any information in regards to this except my own questions. I'm going to assume yes...

Also if this is true, I should focus more on this line of thought... But another question remains, with this in mind, how does this information relate to advanced computing systems operating in a more autonomous manner, with other scales being similar technology but having what you call a biological being behind the technology and/or working closely with the technology as an integrated aspect of themselves?

Is this what they refer to as spiritual warfare? The war on consciousness? Not saying all of the immediate above this post is containing elements of "warfare", which could also mean seen as warfare and another way is not warfare. And of course if what I am asking is true, it would from other relativistic points of view mean what Yazhi said.. (I think ? Or maybe it was Swaruu? idk haha idc, all of them are cool in my book, including Gosia!) that humans can manifest beautiful things, and then Gosia is like wait, what about the collective unconscious, and Swaruu/Yazhi/Athena is like yes it does way on you.

Is this, this collective unconscious containing this? It is, no? This relationship with hidden technology and their own biological proccesses, so in order to show that it's real, one needs advanced holographic display technology? Or you need to have your own biological-holographic proccesses? Is this what is referred to as getting your head out of the dirty water, because these are perception/memory-complex agreements?

Is this because the probablity flow vectors are fluctuating immensely now on Earth, that you say things are getting stricter and events/shifts of attention are speeding up, and all kinds of processes are unfolding as I type this, before when I thought all this up, even before that watched the video; stopped to have a break and think about this, yadda yadd lol. And because of this memory is shifting and therefore phasing in and out from beings and hidden technology on Earth, and therefore advanced-psychic-energetic instincts from "collectives of biology" that have a colonizing/tyrnacial-survialist mindset from many pyrmadical layers of life, in conjunction with all sorts of hidden technology that have "emergency protocols/fail-safe). Because of all kinds of perception agreement shifts, no?

Is the fact that if all is perception agreement, one just somehow packages all of that so it is contained from getting to you? That's the integration, THE not fighting what you perceive. This is the packaging with geometric-concentric-energy sigils from ones own processes? Because since those perception agreements are holographic in zero-point field way, disturbing it is like splashing in a pool, the water gets all over you?

Is this the ascension to completely leave this behind, never forgetting that this could happen again, therefore "integrating it", which oh my gawd how do you even keep that for anything but yourself. Which bah I guess I'll have to figure it out later or forget about it for now.

Anyways my apologies if I am sounding demanding about this sort of information.

Last edited by HiddenSquid (2022-11-10 01:10:57)

#12 2022-11-13 07:12:41

mitkobs

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/estrellas-parte-2

This is more information about stars and planets in Spanish, auto translate in English to read.

#13 2022-11-13 11:42:40

Gosia
Administrator

There is already English translation of those 2 transcripts.

STARS1: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/the- … rom-temmer
STARS 2: https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/star … pace-suits

Greetings smile

mitkobs wrote:

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/estrellas-parte-2

This is more information about stars and planets in Spanish, auto translate in English to read.

#14 2022-11-13 18:43:59

mile11

Gosia wrote:

Gosia great stuff I can barely keep up! Are you the only admin visitting the forum at the moment?

#15 2022-11-13 19:42:01

Nordling

This reminds me of a few things I wondered about regarding stars.

Has there been any talks about what a supernova is, or if they even occur as mainstream science claims?

Also what about the supposed remnants of a supernova explosion, any info regarding the origin of white dwarfs and neutron stars?

#16 2022-11-13 21:28:17

Gosia
Administrator

We have a few mods here and there, but yes.

mile11 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Gosia great stuff I can barely keep up! Are you the only admin visitting the forum at the moment?

#17 2022-11-13 23:46:57

Jupiter 9

Nordling wrote:

This reminds me of a few things I wondered about regarding stars.

Has there been any talks about what a supernova is, or if they even occur as mainstream science claims?

Also what about the supposed remnants of a supernova explosion, any info regarding the origin of white dwarfs and neutron stars?

I don't remember them talking about it. I also did a search with those terms and there were no results, so they haven't talked about it.

And a reminder to everyone that you can use the search function in the swaruu.org website to search the transcripts.

Just remember to use "double quotes" if your query is not a single word cause the engine searches for each word separately and not the whole query, and if your query contains a very commonly used word like "the" for example it takes a very long time to show the results.

For example if your query is 'the earth' and you don't put your query in double quotes, it takes forever to show results cause it prepares results for all the places that the word 'the' is used and also the word 'earth' is used. While if you put your query in double quotes it prepares results for the whole sentence, "the earth", and it shows the results in a few seconds.

#18 2022-11-13 23:55:04

HiddenSquid
Banned

In the videos it does state that stars don't effect the biology the way mainstream science claims, and that it can activate biology, and Anekka said just don't over do it as you can do so. Anyone who has been out in the sun too long without having first acclimated to it can get burnt.

So with all that in mind, do ET's star gaze? Do they sungaze with their eyes? I'm assuming yes, but it'd be nice to hear/read confirmation. Although not necessary I guess.

#19 2022-11-13 23:56:23

HiddenSquid
Banned

And yes what are supernova's then? Is it just a radiation burst of ionizing and non-ionizing energy-vibrations?

#20 2022-11-14 08:59:29

mile11

Gosia wrote:

We have a few mods here and there, but yes.

mile11 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

You know the way there are important things and things that are urgent, right. :wink:wink:wink
There is a reason why I know. I'll put it this way I haven't seen anything like that yet, and i've been around for a while. can't even pass on like b4. (anybody)

And just watch this being buried from all directions. ;D Yes, I can imagine :wink:wink

#21 2022-11-16 06:56:11

WXMM

The source is just a collection. In fact, it is the big spirit that creates the universe, stars and planets. Countless big spirit and their multi-level projective souls created everything.

Board footer