You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-11 10:25:59

Lyran

Dear Yazhi...

Dear Yazhi,
Hello up there, it's Russell here in Sydney. I really hope you liked my video message. Having it forwarded to you IS the most magical moment I have had in my time here. I wanted to say so much more so I thought I'd write you here, hoping you will see it.
I want to tell you that it means more to me than I could ever express that you are here. I mean the reasons you are here to help because you feel you should and it makes my heart SING when I hear you say that you stay for all of here whom you touch, even if we do not speak directly. Thank you so much Yazhi.
To think now about being totally asleep and trying to connect impossible dots is almost unbelievable, frightening even. The fog used to be so complete.
I know I have you guys to thank for rousing me. The last 10 years has been an amazing ride and I am happy with the way this path is playing out, the being I have/am becoming. Pleiadian frequency has grown so strong within me that you are in my thoughts mostly every waking moment, conceiving of this link between 3d and 5d that I and our team here have become.
I love your attitude young Lady and your way of speaking! Rest assured this Starseed is no pussy wink
I have never been much for rules here and Always known I was SO restricted somehow so I am ready to smash this Matrix.  No matter what "rules" WE have to break.
My Lady is named Isis  and having always resonated strongly with the woman that she was named after from ancient Egypt, we very much love that Ishtar tried so hard to stop the matrix being turned against humans by the regressives.
Every single piece of information Gosia passed on to us  unlocks more of this reality. It is quite surreal just to walk down the street every day now and to catch a train into Sydney... Wow☺️it is fun and amazing but so frustrating at the same time! To know everything that I know and can clearly explain, in a highly articulate way.... But people do not listen! Haha! It is tormenting in a hilarious way really. I understand so well now that i can just laugh and know that it helps in a small way.
From here on my outlook is: if I can't interest people with words to seek out your information, than I damn well should just pull huge public stunts that tell MANY people all at once. I have no shame and this way will save time just thinking about how to make it cool enough to impress and hook people and of course without trouble with the law keepers on this sleepy planet.
I very much stand here firmly planted, in the name of Taygeta Yazhi, Amazing young Lady out there in 5D, amongst the stars. Please pass all my love to Alenyn first and all on Toleka who stand with us.
I will be here having a great ol time.
Love Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2022-12-30 20:20:26)

#2 2022-11-17 03:28:30

Lyran

Re: Dear Yazhi...

Dear Yazhi,
Is me again, Russell, hello out there. Im so sorry about Anèeka's moving on. We are all heartbroken over the news and I can't imagine exactly how you all feel but my thoughts are constantly with you all.. Don't know if you have time or inclination to read the forum but it makes me feel better so I will write to you all the same regardless. I hope nobody minds this.
I can feel that Anèeka is missing up there now and it is like a hole in my heart.
I get so angry over it that I feel I could annihilate every last regressive entity on this planet by sheer rage alone. Like I could walk unafraid into the darkest Cabal stronghold on Earth with a smile and tell them calmly that it's over, we are not afraid.   
I want to face somebody, anybody that can end this game finally. Losing our beautiful Anèeka to this madness  is a final straw. How dare the federation let this continue. How dare they.
It's super complicated I know with all that you have already helped us to understand but I am tired of the games. We stand unashamed in the light while the Cabal is a thousand different heads and all the shady nefarious activity. We are not hiding, we are not afraid. They hide from us and they squirm around like slime.
We need you to show up in the sky above  us and show everyone Yazhi. We need our Team here. To hell with the rules any longer! I say, the federation does not obey even the strongest laws so  we don't have to either.
We cannot forcefully remove negative egregors and expect them to not return I know, so we must AS ALWAYS... Show the people the Truth.
But we need something huge to get attention in this fight. They are all so programmed and controlled... Something big to show just 1 undeniable proof for the entire world to see at once. Please?
We already know there is no Free will here, that is a lie. So then giving proof is not breaching any rules in that regard. And as for the Prime Directive ... Bah! This has never been
maintained here, only a fog pulled over by jailing the souls here after Tiamat was destroyed.
I know it has been asked many times before I am sorry to ask for anything after everything you have already done for us here.
I am just so mad.
To think that Anèeka cared so much for this cause that not even your advanced technologies could do anything to alleviate her stress , is alot for us to hear. We already knew how special she was, but to hear this... It really shows me exactly who she is/was and I just cannot let her sacrifice be for nothing!
If we must continue to follow "guidelines" can you please explain more for us how we as Starseeds, in full knowing of our creative powers, can steal the reigns of the future from these sleeping masses?
I am sick and tired of it all, it is a silly game and it's hurting us all.
Anyways, I very much hope you read this, I feel much better, Thankyou.
, please give my love to the entire Crew and to Mother and I hope you have an amazing view up there.
Love Russ

#3 2022-11-25 05:03:33

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hello up there young lady warrior it's Russell again here. I hope you all are doing well up/out there. Thank you again for being here and being you.
Sophia, I am frustrated. I feel I could be doing more. I know you will tell me I should just do all I can... But after everything this feels like not enough. It has been such an incredible ride since the night I was woken to who I am, so incredible and I am certain you are acutely aware of my transformation since. So I am feeling why have I risen so far only to live my Australian life here alone from Starseeds, who are either very asleep here or very few?
I try so hard Yazhi to wake them it is hurting to hit wall after wall with no real breakthrough before me. I own my identity here and claim my position as firmly as I can and while I seem to be realising my way clear of 3D it is so confusing when I feel this mission to to core of my being. As strong as that first night after the ship came low and I got my message. I don't really know what to do anymore Yahzi and it breaks me.
Realising who I was changed everything. I follow the same inner knowing that has guided me since that night and here I am an entirely Changed being 10 3d years later, here talking direct to you. I Love you Yazhi. Thankyou.
The tide of future events presses back on my higher sense heavily these days so I know something tremendous stands in our future.  For me, it would certainly be amazing to chat with you direct. I would very much like to share synchronistic tales with you, having experienced about a million which screamed PLEIADES.
Australia is a very unique place and it will take an Australian bred Starseed to reach them. If I was in contact with you-nothing could stop me waking them in record time. They need to see it for themselves around here, very perceptually controlled from childhood. If i had something tenuous for people to grasp, well I know how to draw attention here in Australia, don't you worry about that.
I don't know...
We dont  need another team on YouTube sharing information. Gosia and Robert are already doing this To Perfection:) but if we had a strong, say Resonance node, here in Australia it would be only strengthening to the disclosure yes?
I am talking about a way to better hook people to look at Gosia and Roberts channels and see the information. Something strong enough to get these hard headed Aussies to suspend disbelief long enough to try to understand.
I don't know what I want really, I just know my path here was for something. Because it has been Wild and monumental at times. And the Pleiadians been guiding me for 10 years now. I guess I am saying: I can't wait to see what's next!
I am here trying everything I can at this point to upset this damned matrix and I hope you njoy watching.
I want to say a very purposeful Thankyou to the specific individuals engaged with me from above whomever you actually are.
The flybys each night over my laser light make me explode with happyness! Just me alone, nobody caring to join me. I do not assume it is you but after everything, I know it is connected smile
I am rambling now so I will say so long here. Stay Golden Amazing young warrior lady among the stars. Stay safe and thank you all for being here.
Russell

#4 2022-11-28 14:41:06

Rocketmidget

Awsome stuff russ. I also see ships now. Ive seen 6 so far in the past few months out here in southern utah and nevada.
  It does jolt one when they appear!

As far as spreading the knowledge we have remembered here now that is a very tough subject . I know what it took for me to get to here and it took a LOT of digging and belief shattering moments. So so many.

We need to continue looking for ways. Peace bud.

#5 2022-12-07 07:29:39

Scott Summers

That is incorrect.

Taygetans have contradicted the Federation so many times, they are viewed as rebels.

The ongoing communication embargo and Sophia’s continued communication with Gosia is a prime example.

Hashmallims and Shinonims risking their lives to do missions on Earth during this embargo is yet another example.

Brahman wrote:
Lyran wrote:

We need you to show up in the sky above  us and show everyone Yazhi. We need our Team here. To hell with the rules any longer! I say, the federation does not obey even the strongest laws so  we don't have to either.

The Federation has the right not to obey its laws but requires others to obey. And the Taygetans are hardly willing to contradict them. Even so Yazhi.

#6 2022-12-07 08:29:03

Scott Summers

Yes, I agree with you.

The request is understandable but it is quite unlikely to happen, for many good and valid  reasons.

Brahman wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

That is incorrect.

Taygetans have contradicted the Federation so many times, they are viewed as rebels.

The ongoing communication embargo and Sophia’s continued communication with Gosia is a prime example.

Hashmallims and Shinonims risking their lives to do missions on Earth during this embargo is yet another example.

Brahman wrote:

The Federation has the right not to obey its laws but requires others to obey. And the Taygetans are hardly willing to contradict them. Even so Yazhi.

Yazhi is not that dependent on the federation. Still, she's unlikely to show herself to everyone.

#7 2022-12-18 01:18:06

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
smile Hello Sophi, it is me again Russell smile I very much like expressing myself to you, again, I don't mind whether you see or not, speaking to you in this dedicated forum is amazing for me.

I want you to know Yazhi that to those of us and Myself Included, who never needed the authorities to verify your existence - WE REJOICE! smile - Mari's new channel has Broken the Matrix, Literally! I cannot believe how amazing you all are!
For so long now I have grown daily with you, thinking ( but also hoping it wasn't so) that what you were doing for me was already so mind blowing, so world-shattering, that it couldn't possibly get any grander! BUT!!!!!?
Then Mari steps forward smile smile smile Yazhi my heart is melted for you all. Thanks sounds like so little and too often pronounced to my own ears...
I Hope Mari knows just how Deeply we Love and Support her. The only way I can show my appreciation is to live every second by the wisdom you all imbue me with and although you have said you do not want anyone to get hurt following you again like an army but - I am Here Yazhi and I represent a reality outside these bounds - come what may.

Since the Swaruunian's Direct Channel dropped I have been doing what I can to shout it to the world as my head spins out of control
I opened FB again  and have been joining so-called awake groups with large numbers of members then bombarding them with links to Cosmic Agency. I share Mari on my page but there is many creeps out there and I didn't feel right about sending Mari's sweet face out there to dead sleepers in the FB groups. If it is meant to be, they will find their way by seeing Gosia smile

I Hope Mari likes my Announcement video smile I was so excited! And I knew Biden wasn't going to make one! Lol
smile We here live in a new world now, a world of stars and Real magic smile
My mind is automatically recognizing the non-linear  flow of events unfolding in a once seemingly straight line and it is incredible!
Life has begun to feel like my body is tethered to the physical but my mind is doing big HULK Jumps, floating above, touching down only to take for another herculean leap into the sky.  And it seems everything changes just a little each time I do now.
I just wanted to Thank you personally on behalf of all Awake seeds, but as I say words fall too far short.
Stay Beautiful Warrior Girl, You Are Amazing smile
Love Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-04 02:04:45)

#8 2022-12-30 12:24:32

Lyran

Dear Yahzi,
Hi Sophia big_smile
You all are so incredible. I am freaking out - flat out 100% ecstatic! I burst with everything. Every second is special now and every single piece of everything too.
And I am getting it now - just pull apart the reality deliberately. I force images together to break free, reimagined time periods and monuments tangled like. It is all just put together this way because it is so thought of.

Now I thought about this and decided maybe a short note is okay hopefully...
I have to say Hello Mari smile
I don't want to breach ethics so shortly - I am Russell Howe and you leave me near speechless with happyness - your project is changing everything and knowing who you are by your eyes your voice and your teachings is changing me yet still as you now expand things exponentially for us.
You gave me validation with this video Mari, though I was long past looking for the ultimate - believing such was unachievable in my heart of hearts - as fears dictate to one after such desperate soul searching and for so long too.Your words make me yearn to see this reality from your eyes - from a Toleeka class heavy cruiser, with all of you as crew.
You helped me remember who and what I am in an artificial 3d Reality matrix and now watch out for me from above?! WOW smile
You are all just everywhere in my world, from wake to sleep smile smile
You are beautiful Mari Swaruu I Love You ❤️

Pls Sophi do not bother Mari if she is totally against direct messages, (even from us).

Your information on the wide array of perspectives about real people vs matrix characters has given me some deep questions I must ask myself honestly.
I very much want to know who I am up out there to have run this walk and become me.
I want to say so much but I end up with tooo much to express that I can't get it out so Yazhi, I Love you Goodnight Princess I'm going to bed it's 'late' down here.
And Athena I do Love you too- Beautiful Athena, you melt my heart to puddles of joy as I smile skyward with your smile in my mind, every single day. A huge hug to you Swaruu Girls and so much support here from me. Thankyou all so much for showing us all your Selves, truly, openly and honestly - baring the fragile side of yourselves that reminds us so much of the precious nature of loved ones here.
All on Toleeka I stare above nightly knowing you are there with a surety that makes me able to float there and be with you in spirit and that's where I choose to reside.
Love Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-01-04 02:05:24)

#9 2023-02-20 10:08:11

Rocketmidget

Dear mari.
Me an russ need space boots and 1 piece suits.
Im not sure if ups will deliver to me in the middle of this oil field dusty hell hole but we can give it a try eh?

Im thinkin gold boots an black suits with a big gold bull on the shoulders.

Anyway .yes ive lost my mind but that happens a lot here in the land of mouth breathers.

#10 2023-02-21 01:47:18

Lyran

Rocketmidget wrote:

Dear mari.
Me an russ need space boots and 1 piece suits.
Im not sure if ups will deliver to me in the middle of this oil field dusty hell hole but we can give it a try eh?

Im thinkin gold boots an black suits with a big gold bull on the shoulders.

Anyway .yes ive lost my mind but that happens a lot here in the land of mouth breathers.

Dear Mari,
I very much second all statements above big_smile

#11 2023-02-22 11:57:16

Rocketmidget

Dear yahzi and all swaruus.
   I resonate with yalls information like nothing in my 56 years here. When i first found this channel
I must have watched every video there was in here in 2 weeks.
   I had already been on a 3 year mad reserch mission that consumed my entire life. I was taking parts of many different people and connecting dots but was still very frustrated.
   Then i found this.
   And BAM! Here it was...all in 1 place..everything.

I am happier than i have ever been in my life.
   I assimilate this info nonstop.
   I still read transcrips about 8 to all hours every day.
    Its all i do lol.

Thank you thank you thank youthank you thank you thank you!!!@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth lump out.

#12 2023-02-23 00:01:42

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hello Sweetheart! Hope you are having fun up there little one. I am so grateful to be on this path with you!
Mari's video about you is maybe the most special yet for me. Thankyou for constantly delving into your wisdom for us.
I'm sorry you have received anything but love and support from these people. Please don't be upset, don't take it personally - they sleep....
Not only is it beautiful to be taught by a child but   Awesome that with a 10 year old girl backing us up - we are Unstoppable big_smile

The Cabal are scared - it's obvious. The earthquake was a desperate move I think. They are scrambling to keep power. Tooooo many people are changing the field now, the timelines fray more and more yes?

I see the matrix is broken in many countries now but it feels much the same here in Australia - now taking the state welfare payments off mothers and fathers that don't vaccinate thier kids! It is as you say with the minimum payments, it is a weapon of control.

I guess it is up to the Awake OZ-Seeds to bring it to em down here.

Isis and I are fostering two rescued street kittens and now we discovered the littlest one is a girl also - they're named Mari and Yazhi now after you girls smile

Well I have many projects I am trying to get through so just a short letter sweety.
Thank you again Yazhi for everything you do and for being here with us. We love you with all of our hearts Little one.

Be careful up there you! smile All my love and big hugs for You and Mari ❤️
Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-02-23 00:03:29)

#13 2023-03-13 11:24:49

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hello little sister! big_smile Thanking you very muchly young Lady for your continued commitment to us. Sending you telepathic thoughts of fun and colour and kittens and smiles and hugs and jumping and Dancing.

So I have been thinking about You and the Fibonacci spiral of manifestation and base 12 mathematics perspective.
I aligned 12 equalling 1 to a complete Fibonacci frame, one spiral I guess.
It is perfectly fitting that you are iteration 12 and encompassing all preceding Swaruu Ladies.
You are perfect synchronisation Yazhi - your very existence is perfect - and by it alone is such a powerful reminder, That I too am a monad of characters.
I wonder if such a thing has any significance other than my own interpretation or if it has occured to you, is maybe well understood and could be defined...
Many things I ponder which are too small or abstract of a subject to be covered by you and Gosia and this is just one of them.
I also wondered at how big of an event the crew made your birthday's. If I was there, Toleka would have been PUMPING! An interstellar party ship shooting out lights and music as we lap the Earth. Would have been epic. big_smile
I am figuring out some videos trying to help Gosia to reach the ones who need things broken down even further than we do, to help them overcome the programming. It is no easy task but I am determined and what is more....
As I am building my own soul and taking this experience forever I do believe I have it within my power to send this Disclosure Viral on world mass media.
It sounds so fun to me but nobody here except Charlie seems to want to get proactive so Rest Assured - Me and Charlie got this wink
I emailed 96 transcripts to a member of The Australian Legislative Assembly (nothing too sensitive or personal) along with a big heads up pal - We're here and this is what we know.
Finally - please send all my love to any errant Urmah whom may happen to be passing through - as they do.
Thank you Sophi If indeed you do read my letters. I hope you know just being able to write to you is enough though.
Take care little one - All my Love ❤️ smile
Russ

Last edited by Lyran (2023-03-13 20:56:36)

#14 2023-03-13 17:08:18

Rocketmidget

Its an information war. Our side is losing badly..truth must be spread to any and all who may need it.

We got this.

#15 2023-04-10 00:49:17

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Greetings Little Sister! smile
Sophie, I have to tell you about what's going on (and you too Gosia and this whole Family)
It is rare to find people who are truly open to this information so I am very happy to say we have now met Isis' long lost older brother for the first time ever. They literally had not met until 3nights ago and had only spoken on the phone a couple of times. Isis is 47 and David 51 and he flew from new Zealand to spend 4 nights with us to finally meet as he is going through a transition at the moment.

Wow Sophi - You have done it again! we have been watching Cosmic Agency the whole time he has been here - With my beautiful Lady, Isis gushing about you all the entire time smile

Thank you Sophi! David very much needed this right now as he has been soul searching since a marriage breakdown a year ago. Perfect timing my young Friend ❤️

It has been a fantastic time this weekend and it seems we are moving back to Lemuria (nez Zealand lol). This feels so magical because of all you've taught me. This Earth experience is so enriching I can't even describe it adequately. Seeing this reunion and what is means for Isis is also special beyond words - after watching her strive so long and hard and now to have worked through indescribable pain and get to here today - strong, smiling and beyond the mental confines of the matrix.
Isis has been through so much - Thank you for freeing Her Yazhi. I wish I could say it all and make you understand just what it means to me.
All my Love to you all ❤️
Russ

#16 2023-04-23 12:02:34

Lyran

Hello Sophi! And Mari Too smile
Having the best time here now thanks to you young Ladies smile living awake inside the etheric video game is like wonderland,  like spirit-walking through a dream.
It feels like a video game properly now and the final stage is to get the whole world saying your names!
And the only real considerations are my loved ones for whom I remain steadfastly responsible and the dam sherif lol
My wrist which was supposed to be beyond healing without surgery is better 95% already and will be like new soon! Quite remarkable I say so myself! Haha! No surgery for me thank you very much big_smile you taught me how to do this big_smile
I have started working on a new video to support your work and I have started learning to make beats from scratch. I acquired much printer ink so tomorrow while I am stuck at work I will finish a poster Cosmic Agency poster and print hundreds of copies smile:) It’s going up EVERYWHERE! I will wallpaper the city smile and I cannot wait.
Most excitingly but! I have started applying for a startup grant to create an app for our community to connect seamlessly. I am hoping it will stimulate holistic thinking and projects between us and eminate from there. Just to be closer to each other while we are here…
Well I hope you are not lonely up there young ones! We love you! And I am Beyond grateful for Everything!!!
Much Love and a Huge Hug ❤️ smile

#17 2023-05-11 06:25:34

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hello Wise Sister! I want to tell you about something incredible happening for me. I still am not certain if I crawled in or walked into Russell around 2013 but Isis has been Central to my world since the age of 19.
It has been a very “long” story
Isis was raised to believe she was a walking embodiment of Isis/Ishtar and my love is,,, something else smile
When I was 21 we named our first child Isis also but things did not go as hoped…
Our family was smashed to pieces - our children spread between 3 states and us in crippling pain, separated by the length of Australia for 10 years.
We both individually have pulled ourselves from the brink of madness to get our selves together and I came to Sydney in 2020 and finally have my Isis back in the most beautifully expanded relationship I could NEVER have imagined.
Last night Isis, I and our 20 yr old daughter Isis had our very first meaningful conversation ever. Now I have my Isis’ here with me and I have you all above me the “Daughter’s” of Isis and I just Rejoice. Thanks for reading if indeed you do wink take care up there! Hugs! ❤️:)
Russ

#18 2023-07-15 02:18:50

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hello Sophi!!! I hope you are smiling little sister because I am having the Best time overcoming so much - on my own terms and having so much FUN! Taygeta is painted all over parramatta NSW! big_smile
So glad I am here right now (I love Graffiti smile )
And talking about “How hard am I to kill”
Hahahaha I’m feeling like a cross between  Chopper Reid and Nebula from Gaurdians of the Galaxy right now - popping myself back into place, just the same big_smile
I have just gotten through the most prolonged physical pain of my life. 3 years  it took me to wrench the jammed in muscle from along my spine and I can today breathe properly again!!! I can turn my head property Yazhi!
I forced drastically altered biomechanics back into alignment - Yay!
Very very tender today but this is amazing- it literally took every ounce of strength and courage I have but I was desperate to have my movement back to normal!
I am wondering very much if I set this experience because having it coinciding now - just getting back to “par” feels - enhancing, like powering up big_smile
If you did happen to read this I would hope you would do one thing for me?
Please please please telepathically bombard Athena with hugs and pepper her face with kisses and show her name written in her favourite colours all over the universe in crazy multidimensional graffiti and throw teddy bears at her all day and tell her I want to paint her Suzy in MY Favourite Colours big_smile ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you for being here Yazhi - I Love you Little One, take care and have Fun! ❤️ I will be here moving ever forward - like a biological weapon - A soldier in the legion, fighting with a smile in a war I’ve already won.
Russ ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by Lyran (2023-07-15 05:14:36)

#19 2023-09-18 00:06:18

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hi Little Sister! I am still having the best time - unbelievable, indescribable.
But I really feel like talking to you right now.
So much is happening so fast my head is just swimming as this damned body falls to pieces.
And it’s like I don’t need to really explain here because - how could you not already know what is happening?!
And now Za’el speaks directly into my life again, matching with perfect synchronicity the events unfolding.
Learning to navigate emotion healthily has been the major part of this life for me, being a super emotional being - and some days are, longer than others…
I have very strong suspicions about my incarnation (mission) now - about who and what it is all about. Questions only you can answer burn in my mind, Yazhi. So I will keep following my intuition - and take the StarCraft videos I capture every night as a sign I’m still on the right track.

But this body, Yazhi… it is critically damaged smile
The nerve bank in my left shoulder which connect top half to bottom, is massively damaged where it meets my spine. My shoulder and collar bone are both dislocating and popping back in all day long because of calcified muscle tendon in a biomechanically altered position. It is only getting so much better…

With everything going on, I feel like screaming, Yazhi

My home is like some crazy bubble, with our 5 super special cats and our roving perimeter protection team smile
There’s so much I want to say to you, Little Sister but can’t here.
Take care, Dearest Yazhi- All My Love ♥️
Russ

Board footer