You are not logged in.

#1 2022-11-11 10:25:59

Lyran

Dear Yazhi...

Dear Yazhi,
Hello up there, it's Russell here in Sydney. I really hope you liked my video message. Having it forwarded to you IS the most magical moment I have had in my time here. I wanted to say so much more so I thought I'd write you here, hoping you will see it.
I want to tell you that it means more to me than I could ever express that you are here. I mean the reasons you are here to help because you feel you should and it makes my heart SING when I hear you say that you stay for all of here whom you touch, even if we do not speak directly. Thank you so much Yazhi.
To think now about being totally asleep and trying to connect impossible dots is almost unbelievable, frightening even. The fog used to be so complete.
I know I have you guys to thank for rousing me. The last 10 years has been an amazing ride and I am happy with the way this path is playing out, the being I have/am becoming. Pleiadian frequency has grown so strong within me that you are in my thoughts mostly every waking moment, conceiving of this link between 3d and 5d that I and our team here have become.
I love your attitude young Lady and your way of speaking! Rest assured this Starseed is no pussy ?
I have never been much for rules here and Always known I was SO restricted somehow so I am ready to smash this Matrix.  No matter what "rules" WE have to break.
My Lady is named Isis  and having always resonated strongly with the woman that she was named after from ancient Egypt, we very much love that Ishtar tried so hard to stop the matrix being turned against humans by the regresives.
Every single piece of information Gosia passed on to us  unlocks more of this reality. It is quite surreal just to walk down the street every day now and to catch a train into Sydney... Wow☺️it is fun and amazing but so frustrating at the same time! To know everything that I know and can clearly explain, in a highly articulate way.... But people do not listen! Haha! It is tormenting in a hilarious way really. I understand so well now that i can just laugh and know that it helps in a small way.
From here on my outlook is: if I can't interest people with words to seek out your information, than I damn well should just pull huge public stunts that tell MANY people all at once. I have no shame and this way will save time just thinking about how to make it cool enough to impress and hook people and of course without trouble with the law keepers on this sleepy planet.
I very much stand here firmly planted, in the name of Taygeta Yazhi, Amazing young Lady out there in 5D, amongst the stars. Please pass all my love to Alenyn first and all on Toleka who stand with us.
I will be here having a great ol time.
Love Russ

#2 2022-11-17 03:28:30

Lyran

Re: Dear Yazhi...

Dear Yazhi,
Is me again, Russell, hello out there. Im so sorry about Anèeka's moving on. We are all heartbroken over the news and I can't imagine exactly how you all feel but my thoughts are constantly with you all.. Don't know if you have time or inclination to read the forum but it makes me feel better so I will write to you all the same regardless. I hope nobody minds this.
I can feel that Anèeka is missing up there now and it is like a hole in my heart.
I get so angry over it that I feel I could annihilate every last regressive entity on this planet by sheer rage alone. Like I could walk unafraid into the darkest Cabal stronghold on Earth with a smile and tell them calmly that it's over, we are not afraid.   
I want to face somebody, anybody that can end this game finally. Losing our beautiful Anèeka to this madness  is a final straw. How dare the federation let this continue. How dare they.
It's super complicated I know with all that you have already helped us to understand but I am tired of the games. We stand unashamed in the light while the Cabal is a thousand different heads and all the shady nefarious activity. We are not hiding, we are not afraid. They hide from us and they squirm around like slime.
We need you to show up in the sky above  us and show everyone Yazhi. We need our Team here. To hell with the rules any longer! I say, the federation does not obey even the strongest laws so  we don't have to either.
We cannot forcefully remove negative egregors and expect them to not return I know, so we must AS ALWAYS... Show the people the Truth.
But we need something huge to get attention in this fight. They are all so programmed and controlled... Something big to show just 1 undeniable proof for the entire world to see at once. Please?
We already know there is no Free will here, that is a lie. So then giving proof is not breaching any rules in that regard. And as for the Prime Directive ... Bah! This has never been
maintained here, only a fog pulled over by jailing the souls here after Tiamat was destroyed.
I know it has been asked many times before I am sorry to ask for anything after everything you have already done for us here.
I am just so mad.
To think that Anèeka cared so much for this cause that not even your advanced technologies could do anything to alleviate her stress , is alot for us to hear. We already knew how special she was, but to hear this... It really shows me exactly who she is/was and I just cannot let her sacrifice be for nothing!
If we must continue to follow "guidelines" can you please explain more for us how we as Starseeds, in full knowing of our creative powers, can steal the reigns of the future from these sleeping masses?
I am sick and tired of it all, it is a silly game and it's hurting us all.
Anyways, I very much hope you read this, I feel much better, Thankyou.
, please give my love to the entire Crew and to Mother and I hope you have an amazing view up there.
Love Russ

#3 2022-11-17 22:58:41

StarDeity

Dear Sophia Swaruu, I second what the OP said.
Many Starseeds are tired of what is happening in this world, because we are awake and aware of things, and I believe it causes an existential crisis to us all... I know it's all causing me an existential crisis, and all other people I've spoken to tell me the same.
All the knowledge Swaruunians and Taygentans in general have shared has filled in blanks for what I intuitively have known for a long time....
And connecring the dots and all, it does create an existential crisis even at a Spiritual level..
Our thoughts and Consciousness are free, but our physical form feels bound in this cage called Earth.
We have to go out there and act like we don't see the wrongs so the matrix won't attack us. We have to blend in with its NPCs...
I still don't understand why Lyrian races out there go along with what non-Lyrians in Saturn dictate or whatever..
This is sickening.

A lot of people now don't even want to go to work, people are tired of being slaves, and cabal corporations are complaining about this too.. I wonder if this is influence from ET side, or if these are all the jabbed people who are becoming zombies and don't want to do anything anymore... I like to think it is because people are tired of being slaves of such corrupt systems..
We're seeking any piece of hope in the horizon...
Take care always Sophi xoxo

Last edited by StarDeity (2022-11-17 22:59:14)

#4 2022-11-25 05:03:33

Lyran

Dear Yazhi,
Hello up there young lady warrior it's Russell again here. I hope you all are doing well up/out there. Thank you again for being here and being you.
Sophia, I am frustrated. I feel I could be doing more. I know you will tell me I should just do all I can... But after everything this feels like not enough. It has been such an incredible ride since the night I was woken to who I am, so incredible and I am certain you are acutely aware of my transformation since. So I am feeling why have I risen so far only to live my Australian life here alone from Starseeds, who are either very asleep here or very few?
I try so hard Yazhi to wake them it is hurting to hit wall after wall with no real breakthrough before me. I own my identity here and claim my position as firmly as I can and while I seem to be realising my way clear of 3D it is so confusing when I feel this mission to to core of my being. As strong as that first night after the ship came low and I got my message. I don't really know what to do anymore Yahzi and it breaks me.
Realising who I was changed everything. I follow the same inner knowing that has guided me since that night and here I am an entirely Changed being 10 3d years later, here talking direct to you. I Love you Yazhi. Thankyou.
The tide of future events presses back on my higher sense heavily these days so I know something tremendous stands in our future.  For me, it would certainly be amazing to chat with you direct. I would very much like to share synchronistic tales with you, having experienced about a million which screamed PLEIADES.
Australia is a very unique place and it will take an Australian bred Starseed to reach them. If I was in contact with you-nothing could stop me waking them in record time. They need to see it for themselves around here, very perceptually controlled from childhood. If i had something tenuous for people to grasp, well I know how to draw attention here in Australia, don't you worry about that.
I don't know...
We dont  need another team on YouTube sharing information. Gosia and Robert are already doing this To Perfection:) but if we had a strong, say Resonance node, here in Australia it would be only strengthening to the disclosure yes?
I am talking about a way to better hook people to look at Gosia and Roberts channels and see the information. Something strong enough to get these hard headed Aussies to suspend disbelief long enough to try to understand.
I don't know what I want really, I just know my path here was for something. Because it has been Wild and monumental at times. And the Pleiadians been guiding me for 10 years now. I guess I am saying: I can't wait to see what's next!
I am here trying everything I can at this point to upset this damned matrix and I hope you njoy watching.
I want to say a very purposeful Thankyou to the specific individuals engaged with me from above whomever you actually are.
The flybys each night over my laser light make me explode with happyness! Just me alone, nobody caring to join me. I do not assume it is you but after everything, I know it is connected smile
I am rambling now so I will say so long here. Stay Golden Amazing young warrior lady among the stars. Stay safe and thank you all for being here.
Russell

#5 2022-11-28 14:41:06

Rocketmidget

Awsome stuff russ. I also see ships now. Ive seen 6 so far in the past few months out here in southern utah and nevada.
  It does jolt one when they appear!

As far as spreading the knowledge we have remembered here now that is a very tough subject . I know what it took for me to get to here and it took a LOT of digging and belief shattering moments. So so many.

We need to continue looking for ways. Peace bud.

#6 2022-12-07 07:12:59

Brahman

Lyran wrote:

We need you to show up in the sky above  us and show everyone Yazhi. We need our Team here. To hell with the rules any longer! I say, the federation does not obey even the strongest laws so  we don't have to either.

The Federation has the right not to obey its laws but requires others to obey. And the Taygetans are hardly willing to contradict them. Even so Yazhi.

Last edited by Brahman (2022-12-07 07:13:51)

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#7 2022-12-07 07:29:39

Scott Summers

That is incorrect.

Taygetans have contradicted the Federation so many times, they are viewed as rebels.

The ongoing communication embargo and Sophia’s continued communication with Gosia is a prime example.

Hashmallims and Shinonims risking their lives to do missions on Earth during this embargo is yet another example.

Brahman wrote:
Lyran wrote:

The Federation has the right not to obey its laws but requires others to obey. And the Taygetans are hardly willing to contradict them. Even so Yazhi.

#8 2022-12-07 07:33:40

Brahman

Scott Summers wrote:

That is incorrect.

Taygetans have contradicted the Federation so many times, they are viewed as rebels.

The ongoing communication embargo and Sophia’s continued communication with Gosia is a prime example.

Hashmallims and Shinonims risking their lives to do missions on Earth during this embargo is yet another example.

Brahman wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Yazhi is not that dependent on the federation. Still, she's unlikely to show herself to everyone.

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#9 2022-12-07 08:29:03

Scott Summers

Yes, I agree with you.

The request is understandable but it is quite unlikely to happen, for many good and valid  reasons.

Brahman wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

That is incorrect.

Brahman wrote:

Yazhi is not that dependent on the federation. Still, she's unlikely to show herself to everyone.

Board footer